Qo'noS Shore Leave Calendar
From Star Trek: Theurgy Wiki
This page is for planning events during the Qo'noS shore leave in Interregnum 01-02, which takes place between Episodes 1 and 2 of Season 2. Each day will have a bullet point list of events including the time in which the events occur. This, to aid all writers in orienting themselves around what their characters might be doing before and after each event. Away missions and major events should be listed here as well. This Calendar is available to be edited by everyone, so please make sure to add relevant events!
Interregnum 01-02 of Season 2 begins on the 19th of April 2381, known hereby as Day 1, and more days will be added as the weeks are opened up for story development. Here you may find available Story Prompts to be fulfilled if you have no plot ideas of your own for your characters.
Day 01 - April 19, 2381
- At 0800 hrs. Captain Ives summons new members of the Senior Staff to the Conference Lounge of Deck 01.
- At 1000 hrs., Captain Ives and Captain Jackson of the USS Oneida makes a visit to the Federation Embassy on Qo'noS, meaning to try and reach through to the Ambassador despite many months of lies by Starfleet Command and Federation media about the USS Theurgy.
- At 1200 hrs., Brigadier Zyrao Natauna and Sera vers Aldnoah have a steamy encounter aboard the wrecked S.S. Sabine.
- At 1940 hrs., the Apache leaves Qo'noS aboard the Erudite, and at 2045, the shuttle reaches Azurite Station. The away team is expected to return before noon on Day 2.
Day 02 - April 20, 2381
- At 1300 hrs., a Memorial Ceremony is held for the fallen during the race to Qo'noS and the Battle of the Houses.
Day 03 - April 21, 2381
- At 1000 hrs., crewmembers gather for a communal therapy session in the ward room.
- 20:00 Classic Rock concert event in Holodeck 02
- Science Officer Ens. Mia Dunne is removed from cryostasis and treated. 
Day 04 - April 22, 2381
- At 1950 Hours Mia Dunne and Azrin Ryn Make an unauthorized Self-release from sickbay
- At 2230 hrs., crewmembers depart the Klingon Opera House only to come into conflict with Romulan spies.
Day 05 - April 23, 2381
- At 0900 hrs., Ens. Mia Dunne is released from Medical. 
- At 1113 hrs., A rescue team on the Shuttle Descartes was send to answer a federation emergancy signal on Gorath
- At 1430 hrs., A team on the Shuttle Robinson lands on Breshtanti to investigate the colony's silence Contact has been lost with the away team.
- At 1600 hrs., Lieutenant Sabrina Lail summons the CONN department to a meeting in the Docking Bay Lounge of Deck 19
Day 06 - April 24, 2381
- At 0600 hours, Lieutenant T'Less, Lieutenant Junior Grade Azrin Ryn, Ensign Via Wix and Petty Officer First Class Thomas Nigel-Timmons conducted a second live fire test of the Theurgy's new Point Defence Phaser Cannons.
- At 0800 hours, Lieutenants Daniel Havenborn, callsign "Salvo" and Asra Tek with Ensigns Jaya Thorne and Sarah Bjørge and Crewman 1st class Nara Nueva departed Theurgy to investigate a possible source of Benamite crystals.
- At 0915 hours, Commander Natalie Stark, Lieutenant JG Amanda Ashby and Ensign Lauren Pierce are captured by a Savi Extraction Team while enjoying shore leave on Qo'noS.
- At 1700 hours, Fight club courtesy of Lieutenant Valyn Amarik, Holodeck 05 []
Day 07 - April 25, 2381
- At 1830 hrs., All Gorn aboard the U.S.S. Theurgy disappear.
Day 08 - April 26, 2381
Day 09 - April 27, 2381
- Repairs and Renovations to Diplomatic Council completed.
Day 10 - April 28, 2381
- Ensigns L'Nari and Eloi-Danvers find their self-defense qualifications being evaluated by Lieutenant Zark, reigniting a rivalry that goes back to the Starfleet Academy.
- Chancellor Martok leaves Qo'noS by Day 10 at 1200 hrs., the Klingon Houses falling in line and gradually making a fleet along the voyage towards the Romulan border.
Day 11 - April 29, 2381
- Alana Pierce field promoted to Lt. Commander and taking over as Chief Intelligence Officer
- It's Azrin Ryn's birthday! The party takes place the night before.
Day 12 - April 30, 2381
- In the evening and late into the night, the Lone Wolves going by the callsigns Ghost and Shadow cause a bit of a stir aboard, their partying and shenanigans becoming a nuisance for the the entire ship, with hundreds of complaints filed against them.
Day 13 - May 1, 2381
- The Lone Wolf Ghost is thrown into the brig, and Shadow is transferred to Fighter Bay Ops for three days. See Day 12, above
- At 1700 hrs. Alana Pierce, Regiene "Reggie" Suder, callsign "Gemini", XamotZark zh’Ptrell, Nysarisiza zh’Eziarath were informed by Captain Jien Ives about a covert mission to retrieve the chrono deflector blue prints The Chrono-Deflector Schematics | Tempus Sigillum
- At 2318 hrs. RraHnam informed ThanIda zh'Wann about a lead on many Cold Cases onboard the ship.
Day 14 - May 2, 2381
- The USS Oneida leaves Qo'noS to preform scans on the rings of Ba'Ku. This, as a part of research that hold potential to mitigate the threat of thalaron weapons.
- Evelyn "Ghost" Rawley is moved to house arrest in her quarters.
Day 15 - May 3, 2381
- Various crew members head to the the surface of Qo'nos for a tour of the local cuisine.
- The Theurgy´s first Squadron Commander, Jaru Rel, is successfully treated and thawed from stasis.
Day 16 - May 4, 2381
Day 17 - May 5, 2381
- Evelyn Rawley returns to duty after having served her penance.
- Jaru Rel meets with Thomas Ravon. Still struggling over the death of his girlfriend in the Battle of the Houses, Ravon decides to step down as Squadron Commanding Officer.
Day 18 - May 6, 2381
- 0800 hrs. Lieutenant Commander Jaru Rel is reinstated as Squad Leader for the Lone Wolves, in a briefing held for the whole squad in the briefing room of the Fighter Assault Bay. PO Victor vanVinter is promoted to Ensign.
- 0900 hrs. Lieutenant Frank Arnold is promoted to Lieutenant Commander, and Junior Lieutenant Azrin Ryn is promoted to Lieutenant. Link
Day 19 - May 7, 2381
Day 20 - May 8, 2381
Day 21 - May 9, 2381
Those are the currently available days in Interregnum 01-02 Season 2!