The year is 2381. They have been betrayed. Outlawed and alienated by Starfleet Command. Yet in times of war and uncertainty, the persecuted must endure. Ready to answer the urgent call for truth, justice and freedom. They are that crew.
After returning to base in San Francisco after a long diplomatic mission to Romulus, it was due to pure happenstance that the crew of the USS Theurgy managed to pick up transmissions that detailed a horrifying change to Starfleet Command. The senior positions of Starfleet Command - Starfleet's operational authority - included the Commander in Chief, the Chief of Staff and the Chief of Starfleet Operations. These three individuals, along with an unknown number of others in the organization, were revealed through the transmissions to be impersonators of the people they once were; replaced by an unknown enemy.
Before the truth came out, the crew's secretive efforts to meet this threat was compromised, and they had to flee Earth in order to save their own lives. The USS Theurgy was hunted by their former collective fleet - the pursuers merely following orders and whatever fabricated truth Command had given them. The Theurgy escaped after an enduring two months gruesome chase through the Alpha Quadrant. Yet the truth be their witness, they would restore Starfleet to the Federation and the President, and enlighten their fellow brothers and sisters in the fleet about the immediate danger they unknowingly were in by carrying out the orders of Starfleet Command. Yet the Theurgy also had to protect the truth they carried at all cost...
[Today at 08:42:18 AM] in Interregnum 01-02 S2
Day 13 [ 0900 hrs.] Heeding Her Summons by Pierce
[Today at 07:39:21 AM] in Interregnum 01-02 S2
Day 17 [2100 hrs] Its gettin' hot in here... by Pierce
[Today at 07:26:42 AM] in Interregnum 01-02 S2
Day 20 [2122 hrs.] And then the Gods created war, death, and space lasers... by Dree
[Today at 05:47:09 AM] in Interregnum 01-02 S2
Main OOC Thread by P.C. Haring
[Today at 04:48:05 AM] in Main OOC Board
Day 18 [1945 hours] A Single for Couple's Night by Dree
[March 29, 2023, 11:08:49 PM] in Interregnum 01-02 S2
Day 6 [ 1710hrs. ] If He Only Had a Brain by Juzzie
[March 29, 2023, 04:54:31 PM] in Interregnum 01-02 S2
Day 19 [1800 hrs] A Spicy Encounter by Dumedion
[March 29, 2023, 04:40:58 PM] in Interregnum 01-02 S2
PRO: S [D01|0630] Meandering Mind of Mia by Juzzie
[March 29, 2023, 04:02:19 PM] in Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative
Day 03 [2345 hrs] Antennae and Intuition by Juzzie
[March 29, 2023, 03:30:38 PM] in Interregnum 01-02 S2
Star Trek News | Ex Astris Scientia
- Review of PIC: "The Bounty" - 24 March
- Here is my review of PIC: "The Bounty". This is the most eventful episode of the season so far. It comes with wonderfully sentimental moments but also with problematic story developments.#cdata_escape_encode#
- Review of PIC: "Imposters" - 17 March
- If any proof was still missing, the excitement is back and persists in Star Trek. Read my review of PIC: "Imposters", which includes a few critical notes, though.#cdata_escape_encode#
- Prodigy Alien Ship Classes - 15 March
- Now in the Starship Database: Prodigy Alien Ship Classes. The Federation and Starfleet vessels from the series are in work, but it will still take a while.#cdata_escape_encode#
- Review of PIC: "No Win Scenario" - 09 March
- PIC: "No Win Scenario" has only minor flaws. It may be the best episode of the series so far, and perhaps the best live-action Star Trek in the past 18 years.#cdata_escape_encode#
- Reworked Article: Re-Used Beam Weapons - 05 March
- The page on Re-Used Beam Weapons has been completely reworked: more and better screen caps, chronological order, some fixed errors. Also, find facts from "Seventeen Seconds" in articles, such as Classical Music in Star Trek or Re-Uses of Freezer Spacers.#cdata_escape_encode#
- Review of PIC: "Seventeen Seconds" - 02 March
- I am overall pleased with PIC: "Seventeen Seconds". It is suspenseful and meaningful. Unlike in last week's episode, the story really moves on. It features more versatile character scenes besides lots of action, although it still suffers from some problems that seem to be inherent to the...
- Review of PIC: "Disengage" - 23 February
- My review of PIC: "Disengage". This episode is a mixed bag. The TOS movie cues are gone, the darkness remains. It is clear that Captain Shaw is meant to grow as a character, whereas the currently nicest thing I can say about Jack Crusher is that he is, well, someone's son. There is quite some...
- PIC-Related Updates and Many New Screen Caps - 19 February
- References from PIC: "The Next Generation" can be found in several articles now, such as The Evolution of the Starfleet Medical Emblem. There are also well over a hundred improved screen caps (HD where available) in galleries, such as Alpha and Beta Quadrant Emblems A-K. This is an ongoing...
- Review of PIC: "The Next Generation" - 17 February
- Here is my review of PIC: "The Next Generation". The first episode of the hyped third season presents a well constructed and enjoyable story with old and new heroes that we care for and can relate to. It would have been still better without several inappropriate character, design and style...
- Several Small Updates - 05 February
- No big news today, but several smaller updates. There are still more Observations in TNG: "The Most Toys" (which is now the longest article in the series). There are several new links. Also, I have redesigned the tags for Disocvery, Abrams movies, animated Trek and remastered Trek. They don't...
- New Article: Dealing with Discovery Klingons - 28 January
- After DIS season 2, Klingons have been strangely absent from live-action Star Trek. Fans are wondering what they will look like once they reappear. We know that Worf will still be Worf. Regarding other Klingons, a new article discusses four options.#cdata_escape_encode#
- More Observations in TNG: "The Most Toys" - 22 January
- Dozens of new entries in the article with Observations in TNG: "The Most Toys". Keep watching Jörg's Twitter account, where he is currently posting the rest.#cdata_escape_encode#
- 25th Anniversary of EAS - 21 January
- On this day 25 years ago, I first uploaded a website to the university server that consisted of 43 files with a total size of 314 kilobytes. The foundation was laid to the massive site that EAS is today. Read the whole story and my message to the visitors.#cdata_escape_encode#
- New Story in the SID Rebirth Series: Crusade - 20 January
- The heavily illustrated sixth story in Travis Anderson's SID Rebirth series is titled Crusade.#cdata_escape_encode#
- More Observations in TNG: "Hollow Pursuits" - 14 January
- Several new observations in the article with Observations in TNG: "Hollow Pursuits". Check out Jörg's Twitter account, where he is posting new stuff every day.#cdata_escape_encode#
- Season 3 Update: Lower Decks Alien Ship Classes - 07 January
- All alien ships from season 3 of Lower Decks are now in the Starship Database: Lower Decks Alien Ship Classes.#cdata_escape_encode#
- New Story in the SID Rebirth Series: Ascendancy - 06 January
- Here is the next story in Travis Anderson's SID Rebirth series: Ascendancy.#cdata_escape_encode#
- Updates Related to PRO: "Supernova I/II" - 01 January
- Happy New Year 2023! I have updated many articles with new facts from PRO: "Supernova I/II", such as Locating Starfleet Buildings in San Francisco, The Evolution of the Federation Flag, The Emblem of Starfleet Command and Time Travel in Star Trek: Prodigy (PRO).#cdata_escape_encode#
- Review of PRO: "Supernova I/II" - 30 December
- Although the conclusion does not quite live up to the outstanding first part, PRO: "Supernova I/II" is a great season finale of a series that has earned itself a firm place in the franchise by now.#cdata_escape_encode#
- Update: Lower Decks Starfleet & Federation Ship Classes - 26 December
- Here is the season 3 update of the Lower Decks Starfleet & Federation Ship Classes, with dozens of additions and other changes.#cdata_escape_encode#