From Star Trek: Theurgy Wiki
|Name:||Khorin Douglas AKA Khorin son of Margon of House Mo'Kai|
|Rank:||Lieutenant Junior Grade|
|Species:||Klingon (Formerly Klingon/ Human hybrid|
|Birthplace:||First City, Qo'noS|
|Height:||6'5" / 1.96 m|
|Weight:||225 lbs. / 102 kg|
|Played by:||Jason Momoa|
|Writer:||NPC due for stasis|
|Klingon history and culture |
|Starfleet Academy, class of 2378|
|2378: Assigned to Deep Space 5 as a fighter pilot. |
2380: Assigned to USS Theurgy and joins the Lone Wolves Squadron
Khorin Douglas used to be a fighter pilot who served aboard the USS Theurgy, but he switched to the Security Department in March of in 2381. He aided in the opposition against the parasites that compromised Starfleet Command in the end of the 24th century.
Khorin Douglas was put in stasis after sustaining fatal injury, and was treated once the USS Theurgy got the medical assistance required. It was not until after the Battle of Starbase 84 that Khorin could be removed from stasis and serve once more in the Lone Wolves Squadron. Not long after his thawing, he was abducted by the Savi, and underwent Correction upon the Versant. Afterwards, he was no longer a Klingon and Human hybrid, since the Savi removed all traces of Human genes. It was after this he left the Lone Wolves squadron and started his duties in Security.
Unfortunately, he was fatally injured in April of 2381, and put into stasis.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Personality Profile
- 3 Physical Profile
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Appearances
Khorin was born in the Federation embassy on Qo'noS. His mother was Heather Douglas, a human diplomat working at the embassy, and his father was Margon, son of Drax, of the House of Mo'Kai. While his parents never married, Khorin's father did acknowledge him as his son, and Khorin was raised in both worlds, exposed to both Federation and Klingon life. Although he was only half-Klingon, Khorin took to the ways of his father's people with enthusiasm, and routinely outperformed other Klingon children in sports and martial training.
He had an older half-brother, Gorka son of Margon, result of a previous marriage of his father. Margon and Gorka were never close, which worsened with the birth of Khorin and marked forever the relationship between Margon's sons. Due this bitterness, Gorka and Khorin had a complicated connection. Gorka never accepted Khorin as his brother and part of the House, treating him with disdain and trying to end his life on several occasions, even in childhood. The tense relationship between them did not improve over the years and led them to face each other on at least three occasions. In all of them Khorin was victorious, leaving his brother battered but alive, which only increased the resentment of Gorka against him.
In 2367, when Khorin was 11, Chancellor K'mpec had died and the succession was being contested between Gowron and Duras. When the Federation saw that a civil war was brewing, they evacuated most of their diplomatic staff, including Khorin's mother. While Khorin begged his father to let him stay on Qo'noS, Margon denied him, telling Khorin that a true warrior knows when to join a battle and when to flee from one. Margon sided with Gowron during the war and commanded a Bird-of-Prey, but was eventually killed during the Battle of Mempa in 2368.
Khorin and his mother relocated to Earth, where Heather continued working at the Diplomatic Corps's headquarters in San Francisco. While he was somewhat familiar with life in the Federation, life on Earth still proved to be a massive culture shock to Khorin, who was distraught at leaving his home. He also began to undergo the jak'tahla during this time, experiencing frequent mood swings and increased aggressive tendencies, which did not help his adjustment.
Eventually Khorin did grow accustomed to living on Earth, and when he graduated from high school he decided to join Starfleet. While he expected to wind up on the Security track, Khorin's test scores instead recommended him for fighter pilot duty. While he was a little hesitant at first, Khorin quickly took to life as a pilot, finding that the thrill of the dogfight, battling one-on-one with his opponent with only a small starfighter to protect him, more than satisfied his Klingon lust for battle.
When he graduated from Starfleet Academy in 2378, Khorin was assigned to a squadron stationed on Deep Space 5. He remained there for two years, growing increasingly agitated each day. Khorin did not enjoy remaining in one place for too long, and hadn't joined Starfleet to sit around on a space station. His fellow pilots gave him the callsign "Hardtop," a reference to both his Klingon heritage and his hardheaded nature. While he was never technically insubordinate, his impulsive and abrasive attitude irritated his superiors, who finally decided that both the squadron and Khorin would be better off if he were elsewhere.
He was reassigned to the Lone Wolves Squadron, a fighter squadron stationed aboard the USS Theurgy. Khorin found this assignment much more to his liking, as a starship is constantly on the move and encountering new challenges every day. His anger issues abated (for the most part) and he became a friendly, outgoing presence in the squadron. As his behavior improved, so too did his performance, and eventually Khorin was rewarded with a promotion to Lieutenant, Junior Grade.
When the Theurgy was falsely accused of treason, Khorin joined the rest of the Lone Wolves in defending the ship from Starfleet raids. On the final attack before the Theurgy finally lost her pursuers, Khorin and his wingman, Wolf-05, were caught in a phaser blast from an attacking vessel. He lost track of what happened to his wingman, and Khorin's own fighter was heavily damaged. Severely wounded, Khorin managed to stay conscious long enough to return to the hangar. As soon as his fighter was safe, Khorin finally lost control, and suddenly everything went dark.
During the first battle against the USS Calamity, Khorin was wounded by the first assault of the Reavers, yet with the help from Rihen Neyah, he was brought back aboard the Theurgy mid-battle, where he was put into stasis because of the severity of his injuries. It was not until after the Battle of Starbase 84 that Khorin could be brought back to the living. Not long after his thawing, he was abducted by the Savi, and underwent Correction upon the Versant. Afterwards, he was no longer a Klingon and Human hybrid, since the Savi removed all traces of Human genes.
Khorin embraced his father's culture at an early age. He is a passionate, outgoing young man who lives his life to the fullest. He is also, however, very aggressive and impulsive, and has no qualms with taking the lead when the situation calls for it. He never shows fear in any instance, and when a problem arises he prefers to handle it immediately rather than let it linger. When he's not on duty, he enjoys relaxing with his fellow pilots, typically in the lounge. He also used to enjoy running holodeck simulations of famous Klingon battles, but with the Theurgy on the run, energy rationing has become a priority, leaving Khorin without that particular avenue of recreation.
Due to his Klingon genes, Khorin strikes a powerful, imposing figure. He is a tall and well-built young man, taking pride in keeping his body in peak condition. He is highly skilled with bladed weapons, particularly the Klingon bat'leth and mek'leth. When off-duty he typically wears his long, dark hair loose, but he keeps it tied back when he's in the cockpit.
When he was nine years old, Khorin was assaulted by four Klingon boys several years older than him. They had been insulting his human mother and disparaging his father's honor. Finally Khorin lost control and attacked them, not knowing that one of the boys had been carrying a d'k tahg. Khorin successfully fought the bullies off, but in the process he sustained a vicious cut over his left eye, and still bears the scar to this day, even after the Savi made him fully Klingon.
Episode 02: Whatever Gods May Be
- The Mysterious God Incident (Eve/Khorin) The Istar Entity affects Eve Jenkins and Khorin in the sickbay | Writer: WyteKnyte
- Freezer Burn Khorin recovers from his wounds with Hylota Vojona | Writer: Hastata-Nerada & Numen
- The Gun Show Khorin meets Dyan Cardamone in the Gym | Writer: Hastata-Nerada
S01E05 Courage is Fear: Part One
- The Versant Several crews become lab rats in the hands of a highly advanced species, the Savi, after being abducted. | Writer: Hastata-Nerada & Numen
- 7 Minutes in Heaven Khorin and Zephyr Praise distract some holo-officers in the USS Enterprise-D simulation | Writer: Numen
S01E05 Courage is Fear: Part Two
- Insurgency The abductees discover an unexpected ally after escaping and rest for a night.
- Superheroes & Sidekicks Khorin and Cross meet at night
- Ain't that a kick in the head? Khorin meet another former half-Klingon abductee, Micka
- True Nature The abductees split to fulfill several objetives
- The Egg of the Ovri Khorin, K'Ren, Hylota, Nerina & Vinata try to rescue the Ovri egg
- To Arms! The abductees defend The Versant's Bridge
- Pockets of Paradise Khorin and Zeph spend some time alone after after the first Savi attack
- For the Win The abductees return to the USS Theurgy
- Overcrowding Khorin, Zephyr, Drauc and Hi'Jak share a cell in the brig
- Klingons on Parade Khorin shows Mickayla MacGregor the highlights of her new ship
- The Calm After the Storm Many meetings in Below Decks Lounge
- Shipwide Call Captain Jien Ives makes an announcement for all crew, old and new
- Cardboard Castles & Cuddles Khorin moves to new Zeph's quarters and they share an oath
Aldea Prime Anthology
- Day 01 - 0900 hrs. Correctional Aftermath V-Nine contacts with the former abductees with a proposition
- Day 04 - 1300 hrs. Castles by the Sea A well needed shore-leave in Aldea Prime outskirts with Zephyr Praise
- Day 05 - 1000 hrs. bISolnISbe'taHmeH yIyep ma'rIch Ides Khorin acts as a bodyguard for Natalie Stark in the klingon starbase
- Day 06 - 1548 hrs. Protect What Is Yours Thomas Ravon, callsign "Razor" calls Khorin to his desk
- Day 09 - 1300 hrs. The Targ House A so expected visit
- Day 10 - 2000hrs. Next to me One proper date
- Day 11 - 0850 hrs. Welcome Aboard The Kut'luch | Silver Shadows Part 04 Zyrao Natauna summons a group of crewmembers for a mission: to replace part of the crew of an battered B'Rel
- Day 13 - 0030 hrs. Shadow Dance | The Silver Shadows Part 05 The kut'luch arrives to an asteroid field
- Day 21 - 0630 hrs. Sleeping Dogs One last test to check the most unruly wolf
- Day 27 - 2135 hrs HIq HInob pagh Hegh HInob Khorin meets Valkra