Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 374411 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #4681
Welcome aboard! :)
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4684
Welcome @Eden - Looking forward to reading Callax's stories. Such a handsome fella! :D
Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4685
Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that I may be a little MIA for the next week or so.   We're gearing up for my daughters baptism on Sunday and my Wife and I will be in high gear on prep work, especitally towards the back end of the week.   I am *not* stepping away.  But I also know I'm behind on a couple of threads, and I am going to work tomorrow and Tuesday to catch those up.  But that might be it for me for the week.

Reply #4686
Hi Guys,

I had my COVID vaccination on monday. Its left me feeling a little under the weather, so I may be late on responeses. I apolgoise for this and hope to be posting regularly again soon.

Reply #4688
PLEASE COME SEE LATHANIEL'S NEW CHARACTER, SOREK MORGAN!

Today, @Lathaniel adds another character, now also writing Sorek Morgan, callsign "Chaos"! :)

Lt. JG Sorek Morgan          Fighter Pilot [Chaos]

- Writer:
Lathaniel

Sorek is a Tactical CONN officer that will eventually come aboard the Theurgy from the Oneida and join the Lone Wolves. He will probably be making his first appearance in either Qo'Nos Bound or Of Late I Think of Qo'noS after the Oneida encounters the Sabine. In New Renegade, Sorek and any other upcoming fighter pilots will just barely make it aboard the aerowing before Callax Valin closed the airlock, so that they can be on the small bridge for that battle. Another alternative is to fly a regular shuttle, which is not ideal, even if it is an option.

For the time being, officers on the Oneida will be listed here: Non-Crew Listing.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4689
My sincerest thanks, dear @Auctor Lucan

You have - once again - created the most astonishing artwork. I am very happy that I get to write Sorek and I am looking forward to letting him join the adventures with all of you!
Lt JG Sorek Morgan
[Show/Hide]
PO2 Kino Taer
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4691
Exciting new character!

Can't wait to see what you do with him. As always, awesome art!

Reply #4692
PLEASE COME SEE P.C. HARING'S NEW CHARACTER, REGGIE SUDER!

Today, @P.C. Haring adds another character, now also writing Regiene "Reggie" Suder, callsign "Gemini"! :)

Lt. Regiene Suder          Fighter Pilot [Gemini]

- Writer:
P.C. Haring

Like the previously announced fighter pilots, Reggie will eventually come aboard the Theurgy from the Oneida and join the Lone Wolves. She will probably be making her first appearance in either Qo'Nos Bound or Of Late I Think of Qo'noS after the Oneida encounters the Sabine. In New Renegade, Reggie and any other upcoming fighter pilots will just barely make it aboard the aerowing before Callax Valin closed the airlock, so that they can be on the small bridge for that battle. Another alternative is to fly a regular shuttle, which is not ideal, even if it is an option.

For the time being, officers on the Oneida will be listed here: Non-Crew Listing.

Looking forward to reading her story! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4694
Welcome to a new char, awesome faceclaim choice!

Reply #4697
Good stuff!  We're pretty close to a full fighter wing now, right? 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Simple Audio Video Embedder