Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365555 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3975
Hi everybody, thanks for the warm welcome!

I look forward to getting to know you all and writing with everybody into season 2 and beyond :)

Reply #3977
Sorry to see @Arista go! It has been an honour write with you all this time :')

@Artemisia due the general world situation i'm in a full lockdown with all the cookies, so go to @Fife an set a complain of false advertisement.... Just saying ;P

Reply #3978

PLEASE WELCOME TAVION, WHO'LL WRITE TESSA MAY LANCE!

Today, another new Theurgist joins us! It's @Tavion , who inherits Tessa May Lance, callsign Goldeneye!  :)

Lt. JG Tessa May Lance            Wolf-07 [Goldeneye] 

- Writer:
@Tavion 

Tessa is one of the original Lone Wolves, and old squadmates with Ravon, Rawley, Renard and Agaixot. Reading Tessa's long adventure so far, @Tavion will not make any edits to her bio just yet, but might just focus on Tessa's mental health and get her to cope with all the losses she's suffered, ranging from squadmates to father figures like Papa Bear.

Please give @Tavion a warm welcome aboard! :) @Numen says she have no cookies, but I know she's got a secret stash of them somewhere around here...

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3980
Welcome aboard @Tavion Enjoy writing Tessa and as a writer of a fellow Wolf welcome to the pack as well :)

Reply #3982
Welcome to the crew @Tavion
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Reply #3984
Sad to see @Arista is leaving us, but great we're getting so many new folks on board! Welcome welcome @Artemisia and @Tavion!! Let me know if I can help at all with getting settled in :)
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3985
Hi everybody! I'm very happy to be here writing Tessa and writing with all of you on this crazy adventure :)

Reply #3987
I'm sorry to see we've lost some people, especially due to health issues. Hopefully they'll all have speedy recoveries and come back soon.

That being said hello to all the new people! I hope you all have a great time here and perhaps our characters will interact with each other at some point. :)

Also *tackles @Vox * Hi Vox! Welcome back! 

Reply #3988
Hello to all the new people that have joined us recently, like others have said I hope you enjoy your time here with us :)

Reply #3989
ANOTHER THEURGIST APPEARS! COME SAY HI TO JMJS7125, WHO WILL WRITE MORGAN SONG!

I have the pleasure of annoucing yet another Theurgist today, namely @Jmjs7125 ! They will write Morgan Song. :)

CPO Morgan Song              Maintenance Chief (V2)

- Writer:
Jmjs7125

@Jmjs7125 decided to keep Morgan Song as-is for the time being, only making some minor edits, but they might make some changes later on. They have really enjoyed his characterization so far and I for one look forward to take part in this guy's continued story.

Happy to have you aboard, and welcome to Theurgy! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3990
Welcome to you both @Tavion & @Jmjs7125 - Glad to have you here! :)
Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3991
Great to see you here @Jmjs7125, I can't wait to see what you do with Morgan!
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3993
Greetings, Welcome aboard.
CPO Sithick [Show/Hide]
CWO1 Larrant [Show/Hide]
BG Natauna
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3995
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I'm excited to start writing as Morgan and learn more about the forum. I've been a fan of Star Trek for the past few years, but none of my friends or writing partners are, so being able to interact with other fans in a creative space is a dream come true. I can't wait to meet everyone and begin writing!
"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Spectacularly."

Reply #3996
Wow, I missed a whole bunch of new people to welcome... I guess that's what happens when I have to work too hard :(

But welcome:
@SilverShadow
@Cleric_Kyan
@jreeves1701
@Elaurianpaladin
@Artemisia
@Tavion
and @Jmjs7125

Welcome to all. I'm sure some of you have done so already, but make sure you pop into the discord server. It's the best place to get to know people and to work on thread ideas!

And in other news, things are starting to smooth out again at my work so I should hopefully be back on track for writing schedules.

Stay safe everyone!
Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #3998
So many new people! Hello new people! I hope you all have a wonderful time here with us. Despite what @Numen says we all know she has the cookies, that's who you need to see. :P  Also welcome back @Vox

That being said it's also sad to see we've lost some people, especially to health reasons, hope you all have a speedy recovery and that we'll see you all again soon

Reply #3999
Welcome to all the newbs and returnees.
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Simple Audio Video Embedder