Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365465 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #5376
Cardassians are held at an extreme arms length and barely tolerated.
Janus, cold blooded lizard man, basking in the hatred of every Dominion War vet (himself included) to keep warm.

Welcome @Krajin(laugh)

Reply #5377
Welcome @Krajin
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #5378

WELCOME RELATIVELY INSANE, WITH CAITLYN MURPHY!

Ens. Caitlyn Murphy                                           Engineering Officer

- Writer: @Relatively Insane

Give a warm welcome to @Relatively Insane  as they come aboard with their character, Caitlyn Murphy! A young engineer from Ireland, Caitlyn joined Starfleet to see the galaxy, only to spend most of her career thus far at Spacedock 1 in Earth's orbit. She finally got a transfer to the USS Theurgy, traveling with the ship to Romulus and back. During the Theurgy's original escape from Earth, Caitlyn's spine was severely injured and she was placed into stasis. Now she's back in action as they... return to Romulus. Life is circular that way. I'm sure she'll see more of the galaxy eventually.

Caitlyn will be awoken from stasis at the beginning of Episode 2!

Welcome aboard!

Reply #5379
Welcome @Damian2022  !
CPO Avandar Lok | Head of Fighter Propulsion & Asst. COD - "The world I have known is lost in shadow..."
[Show/Hide]

Reply #5381
@EnigmaTales  @AbsintheDeux  @Hans Applegate  @Galaxymind  @joshs1000  @Krajin @Relatively Insane

WELCOME again!

Something that was great fun for me when I first came was scanning through the crew manifest at every active writer and looking at training, hobbies, Starfleet graduation dates, etc., and then contacting the writers directly via PM on here with an invitation to write about something, even if obscure, that our characters could bond (or fight) over. It granted me the wonderful opportunity to write with almost everyone on the board, though a few threads are yet to be made with some (I haven't forgotten!).

I mention this as if you ever feel like your jets are cooling on main threads, or you're waiting your turn on supplementals, and/or the Director's Cut area or AU area doesn't quite appeal, this is a way of reaching out and connecting. As you know, we are a community of writers, and as far as I know from my time here, there has never been a case of someone not wanting to write.

Needless to say, don't be shy! This is also a great way of getting into the posting flow (and all the eccentric ins and outs of formatting and personalizing posts, etc).

Also, anytime you have what seems like a hair-brained scheme for the main plotline or even side plots, speak up! The bedlam is more fun when shared, nourished in the chaotic minds of the many.

tl;dr = HAPPY WRITING!

Reply #5385

WELCOME BACK DREE!

Everyone welcome @Dree back to the sim! She will be returning with her two characters, Reika sh'Laan and Sashenka Kreshkova!

Lt. Reika Sh'laan                                  Asst. Chief of Operations (V3)

- Writer: @Dree

Reika, one of our assistant chiefs of operations, will be rejoining the crew aboard the Apache in Chapter 1 of Episode 2.

Ens. Sashenka Kreshkova                                              Wolf Trainee

- Writer: @Dree

On her way to the Tactical Conn Academy, newly minted Ensign Sashenka Kreshkova was kidnapped by the Tal Shiar and held at ransom in an attempt to gain intelligence from Sash's father, Admiral Dmitri Kreshkova of Starfleet's Tactical Conn. After her rescue by the USS Cayuga, Sash only experienced a few days of freedom before being captured again. Sash never got to start, so she will enter the story in chapter 4, where she is being held prisoner on the Savi Scion ship with the surviving members of the Cayuga's crew. Hopefully she'll be rescued before meeting the same fate as Captain Anya Ziegler. Once on board the Theurgy she'll finish her training and officially join the Lone Wolves.

Welcome back Dree!

Reply #5392
Welcome back to the fold, Dree!
Ensign Mia Dunne   [Show/Hide]

Kelistina (Kel) Kavot Droga   [Show/Hide]

Reply #5394
Awww!  Thanks for the warm welcome back, guys!  I've missed you all very much.  Hit me up for a thread if the situation fits.
Lieutenant Reika Sh’laan, Assistant Chief of Operations (V3) [Show/Hide]
Ensign Sashenka Kreshkova, Unassigned Wolf Trainee [Show/Hide]

Reply #5397
Apologies to people waiting on me. I'm dealing with an illness that, to be frank, is kicking my arse, and makes it extremely difficult to stay on the computer for any length of time. I'm scheduled for a hospital stay in June, where the doctors will hopefully work some magic.

Reply #5399
Wow!  I'm so sorry!  Hoping and praying that you get better quickly.  If, in the meantime, there's anything that we can do, don't hesitate to let us know.
Lieutenant Reika Sh’laan, Assistant Chief of Operations (V3) [Show/Hide]
Ensign Sashenka Kreshkova, Unassigned Wolf Trainee [Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder