Skip to main content
News
  • 2019-10-11: Please welcome Lorelai, TheSithChicken and Tempest to the sim in the Main OOC thread!
  • 2019-10-04: Want story ideas? Try completing a Story Objective! You can find the available ones here: Aldea Prime Calendar.
  • 2019-10-04: A new Story Workshop has begun on the Main OOC thread, please make sure to post your ideas for Season 2!
  • 2019-10-04: Until we have better ways for In-Character recruitment to our hidden ship, recruitment is now closed aside for Applicants who are willing to inherit Available Characters.
  • 2019-10-04: Did you know that you can write your characters in the past, on the Director's Cut board, and even in a parallel universe, on the What if board?.
  • 2019-10-04: A Newsletter has gone out to all members so check your PM inboxes! Please leave feedback on the Mentorship idea.
  • 2019-04-30: Season 1 has come to an end, and we have begun to write in the Aldea Prime Anthology between Seasons. Read more on the Aldea Prime Anthology board!
  • 2018-12-17: Did you know that you can change the ship displayed on the site in your Look and Layout settings? Pick your favourite ship or warp fighter! You can also add writing requests to your Forum Profile.
  • 2018-12-17: If you check your character page, and click on the Academy Class link at the bottom of the page, you can see who your character went to the Academy with. Perfect for Director's Cut board shenanigans!
  • 2018-01-24: Unless you've already made a request, would you like character artwork? Then make your request here!

Topic: Aldea Anthology OOC Thread (Read 1270 times) previous topic - next topic

• Revan
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Aldea Anthology OOC Thread
Reply #50
Yay! My boi finally gets to make his debut! *does a happy dance*
Alessia Garcia - "Angel"
 [Show/Hide]
Zaryn Kolari
[Show/Hide]

Reply #51
Yes @Stegro88 I am.
Lt. JG Adam Kingston, Master-At-Arms, (Vector 03 Security)
[Show/Hide]

Reply #52
@Stegro88 Kai is definitely on board!!
Lt. Cmdr. Kai Akoni     [Show/Hide]
Lt. (JG) Annika Van den Berg     [Show/Hide]

Reply #53
I was just thinking would any of the Devoted consider renouncing their fanatic faith now that it has been a while and Morali would have proven that he cannot provide them with any knowledge? @Brutus  he did right?
  • Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 07:42:21 AM by Sqweloookle
Lt. JG Adam Kingston, Master-At-Arms, (Vector 03 Security)
[Show/Hide]

Reply #54
Perhaps the Devoted would care to learn of the one, true, Fanged God?  :D

Seriously though, wondering if there are any counselors looking for a challenge?  Deacon still has quite a few issues he needs to work on, including his PTSD, the issue with now having to wear a monkey face when he was raised to hate humans, etc.  Counselor should be forewarned about Kzinti cultural bias against females, telepaths and vegetarians.  :)  Oh, and he has a bit of an issue with counselors as a concept, too. :)

Anyone up to a challenge?

Reply #55
Hi Everyone,

Just checking if anyone else would like to join the rescue party. Can be any department. Would love it if I could get at least 2 more writers. Details at the following link:
https://uss-theurgy.com/forum/index.php/topic,2688.msg24149.html#msg24149
Lorad [Show/Hide]
Lt. JG Donna 'Chance' Petterson [Show/Hide]
PO1 Mickayla MacGregor [Show/Hide]
Samala [Show/Hide]

• Numen
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • " I'm trying to make science here!"
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Reply #56
Yo! I'm a bit time tight but i could throw one of my characters if you are in need of more writers @Stegro88 ! I need to check, but probably Khorin or Shar could be availible (due you dont want a scared bajcardie or a counselor there I guess xD)

• Lady Nyx
  • [*]
  • Inactive Theurgist
Reply #57
Hi everyone, sorry it took a while to get this up, work life got super busy but it's finally freed up so I thought it was about time I put Cir'Cie here.

She's feeling rather alone and isolated at the moment and is very much trying to resolve the fact she was used as a puppet in two incidents that have harmed the crew and is trying to both come to terms with that and hopefully find ways of putting it behind her and restore the crew's faith in her going forward.

As of right now I'm still learning how to write her and are open for pretty much anything if anybody is interested. It could be something simple as an interaction in the arboretum, studying the Aldean plant-life or anything really as I work to get her out of NPC land and back into full character land, hopefully without her continuing to be the galaxy's puppet in the process, that would be nice :)

If anybody has any ideas and is interested feel free to shoot me a PM and discuss ideas.

Reply #58
To those writers involved in my Silver Shadows arc but have yet to post in the latest round (@BZ excluded), Please try and do so before Friday 4th October AEST (roughly 96 hours from this post.)

Ghostbusters will have reached 3 weeks by that stage and I want to move it along please.

Shadow Dance will have reached 2 weeks and I would like to be ready to progress it once BZ gets an opportunity to post.
  • Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 03:41:42 AM by Stegro88
Lorad [Show/Hide]
Lt. JG Donna 'Chance' Petterson [Show/Hide]
PO1 Mickayla MacGregor [Show/Hide]
Samala [Show/Hide]

Reply #59
Hey @SummerDawn, I know a while back you were thinking about starting/participating in the Hull Repair objective thread. Are you still game? No worries if not; I would quite like to get Nator back off the bench for a while. I'll find a way ha.
Nator 159:
[Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote:
[Show/Hide]
Evoras:
[Show/Hide]

• Fife
  • [*][*][*][*][*][*]
  • "There's no tea in this tea!"
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Reply #60
@Top Hat if you're still looking to write that objective, I'd love to throw Scruffy into the mix and get to write him in a more technical thread!
Lt. Cmdr. Cross     [Show/Hide]Ensign Isel "Foxfire" Nix     [Show/Hide]PO1 Scruffy LeBlanc      [Show/Hide]