Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 407636 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #5425
FYI, I am trying to catch up on posts, but a lot I am waiting on others to post before I can reply. That being said, I will be out of town July 31-Aug 11. So expect a delay from me and I'll reply when I return. Going on a much needed vacation to refuel and return to creative avenues on my return.

Reply #5426
Hiya -- Most of you already know this because I was sharing my unfortunate airport experiences with the discord in real time, but I'll be on a work trip in Glasgow until Aug 11th. I was supposed to have had a nice long six hour layover where I was going to work on the replies I have left, but... that didn't happen.

I've had a really bad few months. Had some health issues, had to make some changes, getting it sorted. Shout out to my twin brother, who had the same symptoms this summer, but his doctor agreed to do all the tests to see if there's an underlying condition because he's a man with a godlike metabolism. Healthcare sucks.

Reply #5427
Happy Sunday Folks

Just a quick shout out to anybody with a character in Chapter 4 who is free at around 1800 hours, Dume and I are about to tackle one of the story prompts, this one being A Friend Indeed.

https://uss-theurgy.com/w/index.php?title=Story_Prompts

If anyone else is keen to join in on the fun, do let us know.
Currently:
Ensign Sylvain Llewellyn-Kth - Chief CONN Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]
Formerly:
Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]
Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #5428
I wonder which route you guys will take... lol
Well if you like Kobol can join you guys in the prompt. @TWilkins @Dumedion
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #5429
I've really got nothing else going on. If anyone wants to write w/ Sangtew' and Kath in the Meeting of Heroes and Villains, feel free. Sangtew' isn't going to be a permanent NPC.

I'm also available for some non-canon threads and such. (Or, again, there's the possibility for running into Kath at her 4 other previous postings as well as her Academy days).

She grew up in San Francisco because her father is a high ranking Starfleet officer posted at HQ. Kath is: 35 years old. A veteran of the Federation-Cardassian War and the Dominion War. A 'retired' spook (you never truly retire from that life). She was on board the Republic for her cadet cruise, then as an official officer of Starfleet: Deep Space 18, Starbase 36, the USS Augusta, and the USS Hamburg (all 4 are things I really just made up but like they aren't forbidden as previous postings or even just someone dropping by one of the bases for whatever. I plan to add them to the wiki eventually). I've tried to give plenty of chances to have encounters with her in the past for a number of reasons. (Unfortunately being 35 when the average seems to be at least five years younger I can't help.) See dossier for more (in signature).

Unfortunately Kath literally just came aboard for Ep.2 Chapter 3 and her first real interaction with people aboard the Theurgy itself canon-wise is the party thread.

"And you know this how?" "I'm a spy, remember?"
Lt. Katherine “Darkstar Foxtrot” MacFarlane, Asst. Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy (Vector 3)
[Show/Hide]

Reply #5430
Sorry for double post but Kath has decided to bring the excitement of Free Climbing to the Holodeck and is inviting one and all to come crawl on things like monkeys in that magical Extra Dimension that is What If.

Everything from the previous post still applies, of course.

(As I mentioned before, it is almost High Holy Days season so I'm kinda tired Tuesday and Wednesday from it and then tuesdays and thursdays when school starts I have kiddos to educate.)
Lt. Katherine “Darkstar Foxtrot” MacFarlane, Asst. Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy (Vector 3)
[Show/Hide]

Reply #5432
Reminder there is holodeck shenanigans for getting to know Kath.

There is also: 4 previous postings that people can run into Kath during. 4 years at the Academy. And she literally grew up in San Francisco. 
[Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder