Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 366288 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #4625
Thank you everyone for the amazing welcome.

Reply #4626
Welcome aboard @Luciain if you have any questions, someone will be happy to help. We are a pretty supportive bunch :)

Reply #4627
Welcome aboard @Luciain let me know when you'd like to have a meeting of our characters ;)
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #4628

USS ONEIDA NPCS!

Now that the Sabine has been picked up by the USS Oneida in Qo'noS Bound, it was time to get this sorted:

USS Oneida NPCs

Thanks again to those who helped make some of these on the R&D board, and while there might be more NPCs showing up in this list in due time, I think we have enough characters to work with both in regard to driving the development in Episode 01 forward, but also to help orient new writers around the chain-of-command on the Oneida, upon which their characters would serve until they transfer to the Theurgy.

DUE TO RL COMMITMENTS, NOLAN WILL LEAVE JONATHAN BYRNE UP FOR INHERITANCE

So, @Nolan contacted me and said he believed it was time to sacrifice one of his characters for inheritance. He says he is swamped IRL with work and moving, and that there's no sight of any improvement. So, he will be letting Byrne slip out of his control and hope to keep up with the rest of his characters instead.

Lt. Jonathan Byrne           Undercover Operative (NPC)

- Former Writer:
@Nolan

Given that the Intelligence Department has suffered a few recent In-Character losses, not limited to Fisher ending up on the Ta'rom in the Battle of the Houses and two other high ranking officers being KIA, I have decided to borrow this NPC in order to help things along where needed aboard the Theurgy. First off, he'll be accompanying Alana Pierce when talking with Nicander in the brig during the battle, since I will be writing Nicander in that thread anyway.

A sensible call, @Nolan , and I hope things feel less stressful now and that you can enjoy writing your other characters when you have your writing sessions! :)

That's all for now! I will be posting in Qo'noS Bound next since I have finished with the NPCs.

Best Regard,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4630
*gets out notebook and starts studying*

These look awesome! Gonna be really helpful!

Reply #4631
PLEASE WELCOME HOPE, OUR NEWEST THEURGIST!

Today, @Hope joins us, and they will be writing Lieutenant Sabrina Lail! :)

Lt. Sabrina Lail            CONN Officer

- Writer:
Hope

As the second writer out of this new recruitment season, where new writers have an opportunity to join with an original character, @Hope brings a CONN Officer that will come aboard the Theurgy from the Oneida, where she is currently the Asst. Chief CONN Officer. She will be making her first appearance in Qo'Nos Bound, being posted at the helm by the time the Oneida encounters the Sabine. For the time being, Oneida crew will be listed here: Non-Crew Listing.

Welcome aboard the Theurgy! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4632
Welcome aboard @Hope

I look forward to writing with you. One of my characters, Mickayla MacGregor, was also aboard the Enterprise-E during the Battle of Sector 001.

Stegro88

Reply #4633
Welcome @Hope

Another new writer and Oneida shipmate. I look forward to writing with you soon!

Reply #4636
Welcome aboard!  :)
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Reply #4638
Welcome @Luciain and @Hope - Look forward to reading your posts!
Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #4640
Hey folks. Just a quick notice: I'm sending my PC off to get repaired, so my writing is going to slow down dramatically until I get it back. That is likely going to take at least a couple of weeks. So, ya know. Woohoo.

Reply #4642
I hope it gets dealt with quickly, Griff!  :(

Reply #4644
Hey everyone.  Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I’m going to be buried at work for the next two or three weeks.   Long story short we’re switching over to our new ERP/Accounting software effective 1 March and as a senior member of the accounting department I’m buried.  On top of that we just realized that we had to shorten our timeline by about 4 days in order to accommodate some things.  So yeah.... next week in particular is gonna be hell.

I’m going to do what I can to be around and active, but please bear with me if my posts are either more delayed than usual or shorter in length than usual.      This is one of my creative outlets and in my short time with you all I’ve come to really appreciate this community.   With any luck things will be easing up by 1 March and back to normal by 12 March.   I just may be less available, especially during USA business hours.

Reply #4645
Glorious Comcast, provider of Internet, was out for a whole day.  I will catch up on my current thread ASAP. 

Reply #4646
PLEASE WELCOME TAE, OUR NEWEST WRITER!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, @Tae . They will be writing an original Theurgy crewmember who was put into stasis just after they fled Earth in November of 2380. Here is the character!

CPO Victor vanVinter                Mechanic/Enlisted Pilot

- Played by Tae

It's the former Head of Spaceframe & Structure in the Fighter Assault Bay, who reported directly to Sten Covington before his accident. He was also a Test Pilot for Fighter Bay Ops, being a mechanic who actually flew the Mk III Valkyries as a part of the Valkyrie Project, where the prototype warp fighters were being tested. What Victor will end up doing after he has been thawed has yet to be decided.

Welcome aboard, @Tae !

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #4649
Welcome aboard @Tae

I totally forgot that we had mister Handsome, Ewan McGregor himself, aboard.
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Simple Audio Video Embedder