Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 373309 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2650
That actually reminds me (how I'd forget is beyond me)... I will be gone most of April on Vacation. April 10th we board a cruise ship bound for Hawaii and don't get off until the 25th. I'm actually off work from the 7th to the 30th. It is a month early but I am celebrating 10 years of marriage to a lovely, sexy, and very understanding wife who lets me write aliens for fun. :)

I do have free (sorta) internet access aboard the ship, so I will be doing my best to respond to tags but if you don't see me or hear from me for a while, I'm probably either drinking and carousing (with my wife of course), playing tourist, or otherwise occupied enjoying things not involving my regular daily routine.

Reply #2651
PLEASE WELCOME VERIDIAN, WHO WILL WRITE CHIEF SCIENCE OFFICER VANYA ON THE CAYUGA

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, @Veridian! They will write an Android, but not one of Soong's creations, but a rejected prototype from the Romulan Star Empire.

Lt. Vanya                       Chief Science Officer, USS Cayuga  

- Played by Veridian

An interesting read, this character, and I am happy to welcome our first Android in our story, especially since it isn't a Soong model! She will be appearing in the threads on the Director's Cut board at first, and just like all other new characters, she will appear in Episode 05 soon enough. Welcome aboard, Veridian!  :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2653
Come with me if you want to live.

Reply #2655
Thank you all for the welcome.  I stumbled across this page and was hit by a burst of inspiration.  I'd like to thank Auctor for his amazing work on giving my character a fantastic visual appearance,   

Reply #2659
UPDATE FROM HOST ABOUT THE BLANK PAGES AND INTERNAL SERVER ERRORS

To keep you all in the loop:

Identified - The earlier resolving of this issue was premature. Some of our customers have regained access to their webhosting, but some customers in Europe are still experiencing issues with time-outs or blank pages while trying to access websites.

Our Engineering team has identified the issue and is doing all they can to get our systems back to normal as soon as possible.
No data will be lost because of this issue.

Next update no later than 14:30 CEST.
Mar 27, 13:57 CEST

I am sure that a solution is pending. I have found that reloading the page after submitting posts and getting a blank page actually keeps the post getting posted, if you just persist in updating that particular blank page until the post is made or message is sent.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2660
PLEASE WELCOME NUMEN, WHO WILL WRITE THE ANDORIAN SHAR!

Yet another new member! It is my pleasure to announce, @Numen! She will be writing Kelleshar “Shar” sh'Zenne, who used to be the Asst. Chief of Operations on the Endeavour.

Lt. JG Kelleshar sh'Zenne       Former Asst. Chief of Operations, USS Endeavour   

- Played by Numen

She will be appearing in the threads on the Director's Cut board at first, and just like all other new characters, she will appear in Episode 05 soon enough. Welcome aboard, Numen!  :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2661
More Endeavour friends! Welcome!
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #2662
Thank goodness.  With Ida dead and gone I was afraid that all of those pictures from the 'Andorian Studies' NSFW collection on DeviantArt would become outdated and meaningless.  Long live the ladies from Andoria!

Reply #2663
Hi hi! Thanks Lucan for your work and hello everyone
I'm so happy to participate in the forum :)
Thanks for the welcome @Tophat I am looking forward to writing with you and the rest of the crew of Endeavour to introduce you to my impetuous andorian.

Cheers!

Reply #2664
Best writers of our lovely group! Welcome to all the new faces first of all once more!
Secondly, apologies to those who are waiting for posts. Life has become pretty much non existent for me as we're finalizing the steps of merging two hospitals into one (with all the problems and... well just more problems). The first part of the hospital has been moved and now my ward and hospital will be up next. To make matters even worse (or more fun) I'm the one in charge of emptying my ward of material and patients. Needless to say, I'm swamped in work right now.

However replies should be flowing out by Friday or the weekend.  So expect fresh replies soon!

Reply #2667
thanks all guys! Mainly to my endeavour pals since i'm partial to them.... a lot of people in a little space (pod) i'm afraid XD

Reply #2668
PLEASE WELCOME STEGRO88, WHO WILL WRITE THE FIRST REMAN CHARACTER IN STAR TREK: THEURGY

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, @Stegro88! They will write a Reman named Lorad:

Lorad                           Former Reman Military NCO, Nameless Reman Shuttle   

- Played by Stegro88

Quite an original character concept, and it was a pleasure working on the images for this guy. Moreover, I am happy to welcome our first Reman in our story, and Stegro88 will be compiling a species page for the Remans on our wiki next. Lorad will be appearing in the threads on the Director's Cut board at first, and just like all other new characters, he will appear in Episode 05 soon enough. Welcome aboard, @Stegro88:)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2669
woah! That's an interesting character to interact with :D
Welcome to the last shipment of newbies Stegro88!

Reply #2670

To all new players:

You're all Welcome Aboard! *queue the handhake montage!*
https://youtu.be/q6oTziHKM_c?t=55

So, I hate to add to the 'sorry but IRL calls' list, but I'm back from a vacation, but I'll get cracking on catching up to where I'm needed. This new list of players is exciting!

Z, stay strong.
Sorry about the house, Masorin.
EAC, get better, homegirl.
SD, -- Grats on the news.
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2672
Hi everyone,

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to contribute to his ever expanding body of work. I wanted to try a character that would both allow me an interesting 'in' to the crew while also giving me the ability to step back and learn. That and I imagine some of his interactions with some of the crew should be quite, intense. Possibly.

Thank you to Auctor Lucan for his amazing work on the images. They are beyond amazing. Thank you to Numen, Triton and Brutus for the welcomes.

I hope I don't let you down.

Stegro88

Reply #2673
CHAPTER 01: PROTECTORS OF TRUTH CLOSING DOWN

The first Chapter of Episode 05 is winding down to its end. Please make sure you read the final posts from me in the Chapter and get your posts in as soon as possible. I plan to close the Chapter in 7 days, if so possible. In the meantime, I will be setting up Chapters 03, 04 and 05, each for their separate Vectors and their own adventures. More info will be forthcoming on the details of the Continuance Protocol, and I hope you are all excited to take the story to the next phase. :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder