Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365665 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3500
@SilverShadow Well Numen does bite but only if you want her too ;) Or did you want me to simply say that you don't bite at all @Numen :P

Reply #3503
Hey everyone and thank you all for the welcome.

I hope to be on Theurgy for as long as possible. It has been epic reading your posts and I have been pining to join so when I saw you could inherit characters I was first unsure as I would hate to disrespect the character's creator by playing him how I wanted to. Though I liked his bio so decided to contact Auctor Lucan and see if I could play Adam Kingston.
Thank you again for the chance to participate on Theurgy!

I also love how many polls and togetherness this sim has, most sims I am on have the GM simply direct the mission with no crew input.

Let the fun begin muahahahahaha
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #3505
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I've had a great time reading through the story ever since @Revan told me about this place and have looked forward to joining you all based on all the nice things he had to say about you all. I look forward to getting to know you all and writing with you in the future!

@Numen Hi! Rev told me I should expect to hear from you, I look forward to talking with you very soon :D

To my fellow newbie @Sqweloookle welcome as well! Here's to us both having a great time here! :)

Reply #3506
You as well @SilverShadow, here's to taking this sim by storm, lol
Thanks @Nolan
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #3507
Welcome, new folk! Glad to have you.

Don't break anything. The Hermat is grumpy enough.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #3508
Welcome new people! It's nice to have some new faces.

Just a little FYI for everyone. I've been struggling with back pain for the last two weeks. It got worse overnight last night and I ended up in the emergency department at my local hospital.

I'm on much stronger painkillers to try to deal with the crippling pain and will be seeing how it goes, however the pain does make it rather difficult to concentrate for any length of time. As such I may be slow to reply.

Here's hoping I make a speedy recovery!

Reply #3509
Hey @Top Hat, thanks for the welcome, lol I promise not to break anything... much.

Oh that's not good @Arista, thanks for the welcome, I too hope for your speedy but full recovery!
[Show/Hide]

[Show/Hide]

Reply #3512
Would anyone like to join me for Story Objectives: Pirate Gang Kidnapping, Investigate the Gestalt Deaths and Aldean Kaijus Rising!?

Thanks @Vox
[Show/Hide]

[Show/Hide]

Reply #3513
@Sqweloookle I would be more than happy to participate in the Objective: Pirate Gang Kidnapping with you.

The Objective concerns the Grey Scars Pirate gang, whom are currently hosts to one of my characters, this thread being the perfect way to introduce him. He'd be serving as the kidnapper side of things, but I'm definately up for getting involved with this!
Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #3514
@Sqweloookle I would be more than happy to participate in the Objective: Pirate Gang Kidnapping with you.

The Objective concerns the Grey Scars Pirate gang, whom are currently hosts to one of my characters, this thread being the perfect way to introduce him. He'd be serving as the kidnapper side of things, but I'm definately up for getting involved with this!
Cool @TWilkins , I was thinking Adam would be doing some scouting of the Grey Scars' ghost city in preparation for a security team to come and deal with whatever criminal activity is going on there. On his way back to the Capital, Otheusz could mannap Adam. He leaves his Aldean weapon and communicator behind so Security will pick up the trail when Adam doesn't check in as scheduled. What you think?

I'm wondering if anyone else would like to either be nabbed or be the rescue party?
[Show/Hide]

[Show/Hide]

Reply #3515
Depending on timings I've got a Security boi who could join one side or t'other. Y'all wanna take this to PMs?
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3516
PLEASE WELCOME LADY NYX, WHO WILL WRITE CIR'CIE!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, @Lady Nyx . They will write an ooooold character to us, who has been in a supporting role since all the way back to Episode 01. As one of the main antagonist during the Niga Incident, and as might be read on her updated character page, she still suffers from the consequences. She is our serene Botanist in hydroponics, Cir'Cie, who now has company there with @BZ 's Zephyr Praise after the Battle of Starbase 84!

Ens. Cir'Cie                  Science Officer (Botany) 

- Writer:
@Lady Nyx

As always with inherited characters, Lady Nyx has the creative license to rewrite her character page and play her differently than she used to be played. So far, our newest Theurgist has given no indication about edits.

Welcome aboard, Lady Nyx! :)

PLEASE COME SEE FIFE'S NEW CHARACTER, SCRUFFY LEBLANC!

It's time for @Fife to add a third character to the story, and this in the form of Scruffy Leblanc!

PO1 Scruffy Leblanc            Systems & Maintenance Engineer

- Writer:
Fife

Scruffy came aboard via the USS Bellerophon, just like Lt Cmdr. Hatev and undercover Syndicate operative Y'Lev, who's posing as A'vura's brother aboard the Theurgy. Scruffy also has some prior experience working with Blue Tiran...

Looking forward to read his story, @Fife !

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3517
Welcome @Lady Nyx ! Hope you enjoy it here!! :D Congratulations on the new character @Fife ! I’m looking forward to reading his scruffy storyline! Ha I’m funny ;)

Reply #3519
Yay new person! Welcome @Lady Nyx, I hope you enjoy your time with us :)

And congrats to @Fife on the new character.

Reply #3521
Haha glad to see Scruffy's here at last @Fife ! Can't wait to see what you do with him :P

& welcome @Lady Nyx ! So great to see Cir'Cie get adopted :)
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3524
Welcome one and congrats the other!

Good to have you, @Lady Nyx. Pull up a seat.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder