Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365368 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3875
Happy Belated @TWilkins - Hope this next year treats you well!
Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3876
Congratulations on leveling up @TWilkins hehe I say that instead of happy belated birthday.  I don't age, I level up.
[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant JG Adam Kingston, Master-at-Arms, (Vector 03 Security) Profile Clickie

[Show/Hide]
Lieutenant/Dr Elro Kobol, Chief Medical Officer, (Vector 02 Medical) Profile Clickie

Reply #3877
Hi Everyone and thank you for the welcome. Life got ahead of me this past week. I'm looking to delve in and chat with anyone!
I work in the healthcare field and with the recent COVID-19 outbreak, my schedule has not been the same.

Reply #3878
Hi everyone,

Dealing with some housing issues due to the rain bomb that has detonated over Eastern Australia.

I will try to get the group threads out with holding anyone up but there may be a delay with some of my solo threads.

Apologies to all.

Stegro88

Reply #3879
DUE TO RL, MASORIN HAS TO STEP AWAY FROM THE SIM

Unfortunately, since @Masorin has become the sole caregiver of a family member with declining health, he doesn't believe he's in the right headspace for creative writing any more, having struggled for some time with it. Today, he PMed me and told me he'd made the decision to leave the sim, and hopefully return some day in the future when things are more bright on his end.

Thank you for the many years you've spent adding content to this story of ours, and like I wrote you via PM, you are of course welcome back whenever you want. The sim will be here still by that time, and we'll likely be well into Season 2 by then. Take care of yourself and yours, and hope this decision makes things easier for you.

NEW CHARACTERS AVAILABLE FOR INHERITANCE

Hi'Jak will not be put up for inheritance, instead due to reappear in the story whenever Masorin might come back. Sithick and Salem Martin, however, are now available for anyone interested and eligible to add another character (check the Joining the Crew page's bottom half for more info on that).

CPO Sithick                  Head of Fighter Weapons & Ordnance

- Played by Masorin

Lt. JG Salem Martin            Asst. Chief Tactical Officer (V3) 

- Played by Masorin

If anyone eligible to take over a character is interested, you can PM me here on the forum about inheriting either of them. Please make sure to read up on the info at the top of this page, in such a case: Available Characters. In the meantime, I will NPC them both as needed to finish current threads. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3880
Heads up to all my fellow writers! I will be out for an extended weekend so I won't be around for making posts. I will be available on discord normally from time to time. So apologies on any delays that might arise!

Reply #3881
PLEASE WELCOME NERO TO THE SIM, WHO'S NOW WRITING LOGAN HALE, CALLSIGN WRAITH!

Please welcome our newest Theurgist, @Nero , who will be writing Logan Hale! :)

Lt. JG Logan Hale            Wolf-16 [Wraith]

- Writer:
Nero

At the end of the Battle of the Apertures, Wraith was put into medical stasis pending surgery, and I believe he was thawed on March 12 (the second day after arrival to Aldea). He wasn't ready for flight duty until week 2 at Aldea, but Logan Hale will still be available for threads off duty on Day 2 onwards. :)

Welcome to the sim, @Nero !

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3882
Welcome to the Sim and I hope you enjoy writing Logan, he's a great character.

Reply #3884
@Nero great to have you on board!
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3886
Hey all,

Thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward to join you on this adventure.
I had the pleasure to read up on Logan and I think I am ready to get him back at the helm of the Valravn.

See you in the skies
Nero

Reply #3889
PLEASE WELCOME TWO NEW THEURGISTS: IRVUN & AMBERSTARFYRE!

Yes, today, two new Theurgist joins us in the form of @Irvun and @AmberStarfyre ! :)

@Irvun will be taking over writing Salem Martin, one of our two Asst. Chief Tactical Officers, and @AmberStarfyre will be writing for Liliana Walton, one of our Lone Wolves and Valravn pilots.

Lt. JG Salem Martin            Asst. Chief Tactical Officer (V3) 

- Played by
@Irvun 

CWO3 Liliana Walton          Wolf-13 [Meerkat]

- Played by
@AmberStarfyre 

Right now, both are catching up on the latest development in the story of their new characters, and while there haven't been many edits made to the characters, this is something that might happen eventually. I'm looking forward to reading the continuation of these characters' stories, and a warm welcome to our new writers!

Hope you will have a blast here, @Irvun and @AmberStarfyre ! :) Don't forget to log into our Discord server and say hi should you so wish!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3892
Welcome @Irvun and @AmberStarfyre, you both have inherited great characters. Hope you have fun writing them and being a part of this crazy family. I will direct you to @Numen for a welcome cookie each.

Reply #3893
Welcome to the isle of madness @Nero , @Irvun and @AmberStarfyre

It's well known around these parts that @Numen is the source of all cookies, but if it is cake you seek, only my menagerie of herbs and potions can craft what you desire.

I hope you all have a great time here, and when you're caught up @Irvun , Salem and my Doctor had some very mild flirtation in one of our threads that was never addressed, if you're looking for something to start with. I haven't interacted with Lelianna or Logan before, but if either of you want to see a Doctor, I can arrange such a thing.
Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #3894
Welcome @Nero @Irvun and @AmberStarfyre I hope you all enjoy writing your characters :) @Irvun I'm sure we'll be writing together soon, if you want to discuss the siblings Martin before hand feel free to PM me if you have any thoughts :)

Reply #3895
Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome's. I look forward to continue Liliana's story and writing with everybody as this story continues :)

Reply #3897
Woah, I go away for three days and swoosh! A flurry of new faces!

Welcome to the sim @Nero , @Irvun and @AmberStarfyre

Hope to read some of your exploits soon enough!
For the rest of you writers, I'm back as you can see and will start to work on the nicely formed backlog.

Reply #3898
Hi everyone! Thanks for the lovely welcome, I look forward to jumping into the story and writing Salem alongside you all. @Kinvarus I look forward to it :)

Simple Audio Video Embedder