Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 366571 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2878
DERIK VERADIN ALREADY HAS A NEW WRITER: OUR NEWEST MEMBER, JAYLATTE!

Well, it seems we weren't without a Chief CONN Officer for long, lol. Please say hi to JayLatte, who will be writing Derik Veradin! :)

Lt. JG Derik Veradin          Acting Chief CONN Officer (V01)  

- Writer:
JayLatte

JayLatte was considering to pick up Alexander Rosek from stasis, but when Mr. Veradin became available, he decided on our Trill helmsman from the Resolve instead. :) JayLatte will be writing in the scenes where Derik Veradin is present now, and has just about caught up reading about the current events.

Welcome aboard, @JayLatte ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2880
Hey welcome to the other new guy, i picked up Jaya a few days ago meself. Best of luck.

Reply #2881
I didn't know Mathis, but i wish him the best in the future and maybe, one day, he will return.

This farewell only strengthens my will to want to do better and i hope i can.

Reply #2885
Thank you for the warm welcome! And I apologize for not stopping by sooner. I believe I've chatted with some of you on the discord, but I'm incredibly excited to get into the story and just completed my first post in Vertex. Hopefully it fits the mold and you guys will enjoy it! :)

Reply #2886
Hi everyone,

Life is going to be a bit hectic for me over the next two months or so, with work and moving home and as a result I unfortunately won't have much time to be able to post for both my characters, as such I'm putting T'Less up for inheritance if anybody would like to write her. The link to her wiki page is below.

T'Less

Reply #2887
Sad to hear you have to give up on T'Less. Hope she gets adopted soon! Hope to have you back among our midst when life settles down for you Vox!

Reply #2888
Yeah, sorry to hear you're so busy @Vox  but I look forward to see you writing Logan Hale. I have added T'Less to the Available Characters page, and she is ready to be inherited by a present member or a new Applicant.

DUE TO EXTENDED INACTIVITY, YASYRATRILL'S MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN SUSPENDED

Because of RL commitments, YasyraTrill has been unable to keep up with the story progression in Episode 05 or posted in her other threads in a timely manner. Until she is able to write with us again at full capacity, her membership has been suspended.

Ens. Laurel Okhala              Former CONN Officer (NPC) (SAVI)  

- Former Writer:
YasyraTrill

It is uncertain if Laurel Okhala (Devyrie Okhala's sister) will be available for inheritence, but she has been added to that page for the time being, but she might be removed when I eventually get a reply back from YasyraTrill. I will be going over all the current threads Laurel Okhala is active in, and post in order to tie up any loose ends.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2889
Small update on my part today marks the first day of my 27th year of being alive.

To celebrate im going to the city for 3 days. I thought i could get some posts done. But it seems my schedual for this trip is jammed full.

I will be back wensday afternoon provided my plane does not crash.

Reply #2891
DUE TO REAL LIFE ORDEALS STARDUSTER'S MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN SUSPENDED

Because of RL commitments, Starduster has been unable to keep up with the story progression in Episode 05 or posted in his other threads in a timely manner. Until he is able to write with us again at full capacity, his membership has been suspended. He wanted to leave you all a message, though!

StarDuster: I would like to thank everyone for being pleasant and excellent writers. The Theurgy is an incredible place to be a part of and though my time there was short and not as active as I would have loved to have been, I will miss being part of it. I wish everyone the best in their continuing writing.

This means that this Vulcan Botanist is available for inheritance again:

Ens. Cir'Cie                  Science Officer, Botany (NPC) (V03)  

- Former Writer:
StarDuster

I will be going over all the current threads Cir'Cie is active in, and post in order to tie up any loose ends. I will likely be writing from her POV in From the Ashes too, where the Asurians are making life difficult on the Cayuga.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2892
GADGET'S MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN TERMINATED UPON REQUEST

I got this message from Gadget the other day:

I am so sorry to do this, but by the end of it I’m going to have to stop writing. I really don’t want to but my work isn’t letting up like I thought and I’m just so terribly exhausted. I don’t even have time to read everybody else’s posts much less write one of my own.

I really am terribly sorry. I know you put a lot of work into this and it has to be hard to deal with people dropping out. I really hope it doesn’t cause you a lot of trouble.

My apologies again,
~Gadget

Gadget played this Cardassian on the Cayuga:

Ens. Mektari Dumral             Acting Chief CONN Officer (NPC)  

- Former Writer:
Gadget

It is uncertain if Mektari Dumral will be available for inheritance, but she has been added to that page for the time being. She might be removed when I eventually get a reply back from Gadget. I will be going over all the current threads Mektari is active in, and post in order to tie up any loose ends.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2893
Okay! So we have a bit of a switcheroo and a new character to introduce!

CAMERON HENSHAW WILL BE WRITTEN BY TRIAGE INSTEAD OF NOLAN

A couple of years ago, Cameron Henshaw was written by Triage, until she had to temporarily step away from the sim. Now, she will write her again! :)

Ens. Cameron Henshaw          Captain's Yeoman (V02)  

- Writer:
Triage

This means that Nolan will no longer writing Henshaw in new threads to come, but he will help Triage out by handling Henshaw's bit in the thread Charades. Nolan will also finish up any current Supplemental threads with Henshaw until further notice.

A'VURA ZEPHRYR IS NOW AN INHERITABLE CHARACTER, RETURNING TO NPC STATUS

Triage has been in correspondence with me over the past couple of months about not really being able to "tune into" this character, A'vura Zeshryr, so the decision has been made to have A'vura return to NPC status, so that Triage could focus fully on getting back into gear with Cameron Henshaw instead.

Lt. JG A’vura Zeshryr         Asst. Chief of Operations (V01)  

- Former Writer:
Vystori

I will personally play A'vura in the single thread she is active in atm, as far as I am aware, namely Fox Hunt. If anyone is interested in inheriting this character, please PM me at your leisure. :)

AND LASTLY, PLEASE CONGRATULATE NOLAN ON HIS NEW CHARACTER, KYTHALIE BEMUAL!

So! Nolan was capped out at four characters, and he couldn't come up with new and exciting ideas for Cameron Henshaw. So, he wanted to make a new character instead. And viola!

PO2 Kythalie Benmual            Security Officer  

- Writer:
Nolan

Please meet the latest character addition in the Theurgy opus! This is Kythalie Benmual, a Betazoid security officer on the Cayuga, who also served on the Resolve for two years before Captain Kendrick and his crew were lost. She transferred to the Cayuga mere days before the space anomaly caught the Resolve, so this woman will likely know plenty of present characters in the story. I suggest you all talk to Nolan about possible backstories between Kythalie and your character(s)!

That's all for now, and I look forward to read Kythalie's story! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2896
Gladly @Fife! Anyone else who's eager to write up new threads feel free to hit me up. I'm all ears :) Looking forward to introduce Kythalie to the story!

Furthermore congratulations again @Triage take good care of Cam! I hope you'll enjoy writing her as much as I did. May she live a long and prosperous life under your writing skills ;)

Reply #2897
Woho! really want to see this girl rocking around the Cayuga
Congrats Nolan!
And neat to hear Henshaw was re-adopted for Triage, surely she'll continue being awesome, congrats to you too!

Reply #2898
Gladly @Fife! Anyone else who's eager to write up new threads feel free to hit me up. I'm all ears :) Looking forward to introduce Kythalie to the story!

Furthermore congratulations again @Triage take good care of Cam! I hope you'll enjoy writing her as much as I did. May she live a long and prosperous life under your writing skills ;)
Thanks, Nolan, so much! And yes, I will take good care of her and thank you also for giving me a swollen head. :P

EGO 1701% boosted.

Thank you also, @Numen. :)

Looking forward to seeing Kythalie in action. Lots of Asurians running loose, maybe she can do something about them.

Reply #2899
HERE IS TREVORVW'S NEW CHARACTER: ANNIKA VAN DER BERG!

This human Tactical Officer started out as an NPC of trevorvw's in a Director's Cut thread, but with some brainstorming, we have now found a way to introduce her into the current story. Here she is, Annika Van der Berg!

Lt. JG Annika Van den Berg      Tactical Officer (ALLEGIANT)  

- Writer:
Trevorvw

She will be appearing shortly in the thread Scouting Mission, and I look forward to reading her story.

Congrats on your new character, @trevorvw ! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder