Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365988 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2700
KAYLEX REN'S MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED

After sending several posting reminders, and given the chance to return to active status and post in the threads they were active in, Kaylex Ren's membership had to be terminated due to inactivity. We need to have active members in order to drive the story forward.

Lt. JG Jovela                 Nurse (NPC)  

- Available for Inheritance

She played Nurse Jovela, who is now available for inheritance, should anyone be interested in her as a character of their own. If I have the time, I will try to wrap up the threads she was in, namely Reaching Out, Caracal Caretaking and What Goes Around... in the Interregnum. Here is more info on Inheritance: https://uss-theurgy.com/w/index.php?title=Category:Available_Player_Characters

That's all for now!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2701
<:c that toally bummed me out yo. I was having fun in the Reaching Out thread with her...

Reply #2702
I am still around. It's just going to take me a little bit to get my mind back into things. I want to reach out and apologize to: @Griff, @Masorin, @Auctor Lucan, @Top Hat, @trevorvw, @Blue Zephyr and @YasyraTrill for letting posts I am in with y'all sit like they have.

I know I've brought it up in Discord, but as the nature with chat programs it's been shuffled up and lost, and not everyone is in Discord. And I was rather a bit vague in my earlier OOC posting earlier. But my Mom ended up in the hospital recently due to a stroke. So I've been back and forth from home to the hospital, spending great amounts of mental energy helping her through her therapy classes and all in all not really sleeping that much. So my brain by the time I actually have time to sit down is quite literally mush.

So to those I listed/tagged, I do plan to continue threads we are a part of, and soon. And for anyone else that was possibly looking to start something with Eve or Marlee, I welcome such. It's just going to take me a little bit to get back on my game.

Just know I am still here though! And have been regularly checking in at the site and reading new things posted! It's how I know Triage went on a *like everything!* rampage recently. Hehe.

Anywho, have fun all! Because if you're not having fun, why do it?
~TrexelCat

Reply #2704
TWO NEW CHARACTERS, BY FIFE AND ABSINTHE!

It is my pleasure to present two new Cayuga characters, namely Ekon and Mairsa!

CPO Ekon Okotie-Eboh            Operations Officer, USS Cayuga   

- Writer: Fife

Mairsa                          Rogue KDF Officer, USS Cayuga   

- Writer: Absinthe

Ekon is a hybrid El-Aurian/Human (phew, not on the Versant) and Mairsa is a rogue Klingon Defence Force officer and also Hi'Jak's sister! They will be appearing in Chapter 03: From the Ashes, where @Arista is next to post in order to set the scene on the Cayuga.

More characters to come. I will likely have to close down character creation and recruitment after the upcoming ones are finished since we have a story to tell, and we have more than enough characters as there is to write.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2705
HERE IS PATCHES' NEW CHARACTER: KINO TAER, AN UNJOINED TRILL!

They keep coming, here being the latest one. Security Officer Kino Taer!

PO2 Kino Taer                 Security Officer 

- Writer: Patches

Patches' new character has been in stasis and will be waking up on the Theurgy after the Continuance Protocol was excecuted. Just after the Theurgy left Earth, she suffered heavy cranial trauma, so bad that she had to get an ocular implant for her right eye. Because of earlier injuries, she also has both a lower leg and a full right arm prosthetic, both grafted with synthetic flesh.

Looking forward to reading this one's story! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2706
I'm super excited to write Kino's part in this story! It'll be a blast. ;)

Reply #2707
UPON RECEIVING A DISORD BAN, DOCRENO REQUESTED TO QUIT THE SIM

After having violated the Play Nice rule on Discord, trying to push for IC development against the wishes of another member, DocReno was about to be banned from Discord for a month, before the ban could be issued, he chose to quit the sim instead.

The other member was trying to be nice, but despite repeatedly being told off, the member still felt a lot of pressure and passive aggressiveness. This development has been going on for months, but the final drop came today, causing this development.

More information is forthcoming on potential Inheritance, but DocReno has asked me to kill off Christofer Slayton.

Please make sure you read the chat rules.

UPDATE: Since there were a lot of questions in regard to this, I would like to emphasise how this was not a casual decision in the slightest, since the offended member provided a lot of screencaps of the long development, and warnings were given along the way. The development has been known about for a long time, but only today there was a formal complaint which I acted on as according to the rules.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2708
COME SEE MATHIS' NEW CHARACTER: DOCTOR AYDEN TYRE!

Who was the Chief Medical Officer on the Endeavour? No other than this guy:

Lt. Elro Kobol                   Former Chief Medical Officer, USS Endeavour  

- Writer: Mathis

Doctor Elro Kobol  escaped the Endeavour aboard the USS Niger, and he makes his entry into the story in Chapter 04: Charades, where the Niger is about to dock with the Sword. He might also appear on the Director's Cut board.

Looking forward to reading this hunk's story! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2709
NEXT IN LINE: STEELPHOENIX'S NEW CHARACTER, VAEL KAERIS!

What about the Chief Science Officer on the Endeavour? Who was he now again? Ah, that's right...

Lt Cmdr. Vael Kaeris            Former Chief of Science, USS Endeavour  

- Writer: Steelphoenix

Vael Kaeris is a Bactrican male, his species looking Asian in nature, and when the Endeavour was destroyed, he ended up on the USS Niger. Vael will therefore make an appearance in Chapter 04: Charades, and in applicable threads on the Director's Cut board. The Niger is filling up, and there are a lot of hunks on that Runabout + Marlee to dampen the testosterone fog... Yet given the large amount of female characters we already have, the story is really in want of the hunk-mobile. :)

Thank you for the opportunity to work on this new character, @steelphoenix ! His images are all collaboration pieces between Steel and I, and I really like how they came out. Looking forward to read this guys story!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2710
AN OLD CHARACTER WITH A NEW FACE, WRITTEN BY VOX, OUR NEWEST MEMBER!

Remember T'Less? Most of you don't, but here she is, with a new faceclaim. :) Give a warm welcome to Vox!

Lt. T'Less                    Tactical Officer  

- Writer: Vox

I will let you all read up on the character page what's happened to her, since I am in a hurry home from work.

Welcome aboard, @Vox and I am looking forward to read this old character's continued story! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2712
WELCOME TO THEURGY, VOX!!! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT HERE!

BY THE WAY, COFFEE, TEA OR A PHASER PISTOL?!?

Reply #2718
G'day @Vox ,

I too look forward to reading what you write. Should be an interesting explanation about where she got a heart.

You'll find everyone here is a great bunch of people. They have been a great help to me so far and I am sure they (and I, if I can) will be to you as well should you need it.

Reply #2719
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to writing with all of you as well :)

@Triage Coffee, Tea or Phaser Pistol, sounds more like a game of which of these doesn't belong :P That being said however Mamma always said you can never have too many phaser pistols, especially if you're being hunted across the galaxy.

Reply #2720
But, if she is... intrigued enough by a partner, Eliska would be more likely to ask "Coffee, tea, or me?"

Reply #2723
Ok and on THAT note, I'm going to refrain from making any of the dirty comments going through my mind lest we be kicked out into the land of Boudoir...

Welcome aboard all the newbies!  :D

You've never held back before... at least not on the board.  This isn't the Discord channel!

Reply #2724
Ok and on THAT note, I'm going to refrain from making any of the dirty comments going through my mind lest we be kicked out into the land of Boudoir...

Welcome aboard all the newbies!  :D

You've never held back before... at least not on the board.  This isn't the Discord channel!

Spoken like someone who has no idea how truly vulgar I can be.  :D

Simple Audio Video Embedder