Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 245857 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #5102
I would have said hi earlier, but the captcha defeated me  /:| 

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to writing with you!

Reply #5103

NEW CHIEF CONN OFFICER AS OF DAY 07!

After both @Hope and @Luciain has been rendered Inactive Theurgists due to lack of posting activity and non-responsiveness to contact, the Theurgy is in need of a new Chief CONN Officer. Looking at it In-Character, and given service record and experience, @jreeves1701 's Larrant is the optimal choice that makes the most sense in the story. So, as of Day 07 - the day before Tempus Sigillum, a message would be circulated that Larrant has been promoted to the billet of Chief CONN Officer. This also means that Larrant is attending the meeting in the thread Tempus Sigillum on Day 08 as his first appearance in a Senior Staff meeting.

CWO1 Larrant              Chief CONN Officer (V1)

- Writer:  @jreeves1701

As for the characters of @Hope and @Luciain , pending a possible return in the future when they are able to actively participate, Sabrina Lail and Katherine Locke both return to serve aboard the USS Oneida at the personal request of Captain Jackson. Lail will be reporting to Lt. Donovan Bridges on the Oneida, and Locke will report to the Oneida's CMO, Dr. Kaneko Aio.

Ens. Katherine Locke            Nurse Practitioner (NPC)

- Former Writer: @Luciain

Lt. Sabrina Lail            CONN Officer

- Former Writer: @Hope

Sabrina Lail is not available for inheritance, but Locke is now listed on the Available Characters Page. I will NPC these characters as required in current ongoing threads but only if critically needed. Just PM me on the forum if you have any specific requests in that regard, with links to the current threads! Preferably, in group threads, it is better if the character is NPCed by other participants in that thread, and any current one-on-one threads are FIN:ed as soon as possible.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #5104
As a general heads-up folks: I've fractured a finger and sprained my wrist all in one go. I'll be reduced to one hand for a while, which makes writing a tad tedious. Please bear with me if I'm a tad late with tags.

Reply #5107
Feel better @Griff !! Take it easy and get lots of rest. <3
Ensign Sarah Bjørge, Nurse

[Show/Hide]

Reply #5108
As a general heads-up folks: I've fractured a finger and sprained my wrist all in one go. I'll be reduced to one hand for a while, which makes writing a tad tedious. Please bear with me if I'm a tad late with tags.
Ouch!  Take it easy, health comes first! 
Really enjoying writing a halfway stable character for once...

Simple Audio Video Embedder