Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365694 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #3478
Hello All,

Thank you for the warm welcome @Auctor Lucan and crew.

I am looking very much forward to writing with you all. As Auctor mentioned, I have been doing a lot of background reading on Vinata and the Theurgy-verse in general this past week. You seem like an amazing group of writers and I have really enjoyed reading the high-quality content you produce.

Very happy to be here and take on this character. I am hoping to do Vinata justice.

Cheers!

- Aharon

Ens. Vinata Vojona - Head Nurse
[Show/Hide]

Reply #3479
Welcome to the Theurgy, @Aharon . I'm sure you'll fit right in, and do Vinata justice.

As a general heads up, I'll be out of town starting Wednesday morning. I'll be attending GenCon, and there will be very little free time for posts. I may (or may not) be popping in and out of chat but I'd be very surprised indeed if I make a post after Tuesday evening, until I'm home again some time on the 5th of August. I'm going to try to make sure I nail any posts I owe tomorrow or Tuesday but if not, my apologies for making folks wait until the following week.

Reply #3480
Holy cats Aharon, you're adopting a character as alien as Vinata?  You're a better writer than I am Gunga Din.

Reply #3482
@Aharon welcome welcome!

I'm now officially back in the land of internet and will be pushing owed replies out asap. Thanks for your patience folks!
Lt Cmdr Hathev - Counselling - Chief Counsellor
"Logic without ethics is no logic at all." [Show/Hide]
Ensign Inej 'Avi' Avirim - Security - Investigations Officer
"Live fast, die stupid." [Show/Hide]
Xelia - Civillian - Holoprogram Designer
"Envy isn't your colour, babe." [Show/Hide]

Reply #3485
PLEASE COME SEE REVAN'S NEW CHARACTER, INTELLIGENCE OFFICER ZARYN KOLARI!

It's time for @Revan to add a character of their own making to the story, and this in the form of Zaryn Kolari!

Lt. Zaryn Kolari              Intelligence Officer
  - Writer:
Revan

Lieutenant Kolari will be one of the new recruits that Rear Admiral Joseph Nerva Andersson sends to the Theurgy to aid in the mission, and this unjoined Trill may just be right in time in his arrival to save the Arn symbiont that's in carefully maintained stasis after Sephiria Arn died in the Battle of the Apertures... Should it be that Zaryn Kolari will be the one to take over the Arn symbiont, the character page will be updated with altogether different character traits - especially in the Personality Profile section.

Looking forward to read his story, @Revan !

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3487
Thanks Numen! Looking forward to writing him :)

Reply #3488
Congrats @Revan !! Love the cute new spyboi

Reply #3491
Just a head up! I'll be out of town between 8/8 to 11/8 more or less, but i'll have access to discord.
I'll try to catch up before this so i guess there wouldn't be any problem.

Cheers!

Reply #3492
SADLY, JUBBLES HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE THE SIM

I got this DM from Jubbles:

Hello. So I'm not finding inspiration to write Mektari, or anything at all at the moment, honestly. I love your forum, I love the stories and I'll be sure to keep reading the work you all write, but I don't appear to have the muse and I don't want to waste any more of your time or anyone else's.

After some talking about it, and him thanking for the help in getting situated into the story, Jubbles has left. This means that Mektari Dumral is again an Available Character.

Ens. Mektari Dumral           Asst. Chief CONN Officer (V3) (NPC)

- Former Writer:
Jubbles

If anyone is interested in inheriting an Available Character, you can PM me about it here on the forum.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3493
PLEASE WELCOME TWO NEW THEURGISTS, SILVERSHADOW & SQWELOOKLE!
THEY WILL WRITE MEKTARI DUMRAL & ADAM KINGSTON RESPECTIVELY

Today, we have to new Theurgists to welcome. First, we have @SilverShadow , who will take over writing Mektari Dumral after Jubbles left us.

Ens. Mektari Dumral           Asst. Chief CONN Officer (V3)

- Writer:
SilverShadow

SilverShadow has read up on Meki's story so far and is ready to resume telling this CONN officer's story. Whatever edits made to the character will likely be small.

Next, we have @Sqweloookle , or Sqwe , who now write our Master-at-Arms!

Lt. JG Adam Kingston          Master-at-Arms (V3)

- Writer:
Sqweloookle

Sqwe has also read up on Kingston's past, and the edit to the character so far is that he'll have a different sexual orientation, other edits unknown at this point.

Welcome aboard both of you! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3496
Nice to see you finally get approved @SilverShadow although I knew it wouldn't take long :P Welcome

And welcome @Sqweloookle, hope you both have fun here.

Reply #3497
Welcome to you both! Good to see these characters picked up :)

Reply #3498
yay! Newbies! take a seat and get comfy, we have cookies!  (laugh)
Nice to see our Master at Arms having a new writer @Sqweloookle  welcome!
@SilverShadow I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuper happy you adopted Meki! feel free to reach me here or in discord to developt some Cardie's plot, Bila and her served on the Cayuga together ^^. Promise I don't bite, Rev could tell you

Simple Audio Video Embedder