Skip to main content

• 2019-06-01: Please welcome AlyFox, Revan, DaValle, Zodiac, Jubbles and Jesaya in the Main OOC thread! They are our newest Theurgists.
  • 2019-06-01: Until we've entered the Aldea Prime phase fully, with away missions launched and a means for In-Character recruitment to the hidden ship being set up, recruitment is now closed. This also in regard to Inheritance, not counting Applicants that have already applied for a character. The joining the crew page has been updated accordingly.
  • 2019-05-20: This week, we celebrate the 8 year old anniversary of Star Trek: Theurgy! Here is to another 8 years, and wherever the story might take us!
  • 2019-04-30: Season 1 has come to an end, and we have just begun to write in the Aldea Prime Anthology between Seasons. Read more in the Main OOC thread!
  • 2019-04-29: Please welcome back Even Angels Cry in the Main OOC thread! She is a returning Theurgist of old.
  • 2018-12-17: Did you know that you can change the ship displayed on the site in your Look and Layout settings? Pick your favourite ship or warp fighter! You can also add writing requests to your Forum Profile.
  • 2018-12-17: If you check your character page, and click on the Academy Class link at the bottom of the page, you can see who your character went to the Academy with. Perfect for Director's Cut board shenanigans!

Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 91600 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread
Reply #3400
WELCOME BACK TO KINVARUS, WHO TAKES OVER WRITING VIVIAN MARTIN!

Having recovered enough to start writing again after his accident, @Kinvarus returns to us today! He was very moved by all the well-wishes posted here, and in the current stage of his recovery, he is ready to participate in the story again. He returns to write Vivian Martin, our Chief Science Officer!

Lt Cmdr. Vivian Martin        Chief Science Officer

- Writer:
Kinvarus

Kinvarus has been sent a synopsis of her story with links to all her past threads, and I have asked them to contact @The Ostrich to discuss the transition, i.e. which threads are inherited for completion and which are continued until the end with the former writer.

Welcome back aboard, @Kinvarus ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #3401
Welcome back @Kinvarus Have a speedy recovery and great to have you back!
Thomas Ravon: [Show/Hide]
Kythalie Benmual: [Show/Hide]
Amelya Rez: [Show/Hide]

Reply #3402
Welcome back @Kinvarus! Good to see you again.
Nator 159:
[Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote:
[Show/Hide]
Evoras:
[Show/Hide]

• Numen
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • " I'm trying to make science here!"
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Reply #3403
welcome back @Kinvarus ! Take it easy for now, but glad to have you around again!

• Revan
  • [*]
Reply #3404
@Kinvarus  Well look whose risen again. Maybe you should have Auctor change your name to Lazarus :P Welcome back buddy!

Reply #3405
Welcome back @Kinvarus!  Your perseverance inspires us all!   ( good ) 

Reply #3406
Welcome back @Kinvarus and I hope your recovery is going well.

• Fife
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • "There's no tea in this tea!"
  • Awards: Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear. Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 05: Courage is Fear.
Reply #3407
Welcome back @Kinvarus! Glad to hear you're on the mend.
Lt. Cmdr. Cross     [Show/Hide]Ensign Isel "Foxfire" Nix     [Show/Hide]

Reply #3408
Welcome back @Kinvarus !  Enjoy the CSO chair!  :)

Reply #3409
Hi everyone. First of all thank you all so much for the well wishes when I left and the welcome backs too, I was touched by them all and it's appreciated :) Second it's great to be back! I've missed writing with everyone so after I'm all caught up with what I need to be I'm looking forward to diving in and getting back into things :)

@Nolan Thanks Nolan! It's more slow and steady than speedy but it is going well and it's good to be back!

@Top Hat It's good to see you too Top Hat :)

@Numen Thanks Numen I'll do my best :)

@Revan Funny. You're a comedy genius :)

@Doc M. Awe *blushes* Thanks Doc

@Masorin Thanks Masorin, admittedly it's slower than I'd like but them's the breaks....quite literally in my case :P But in all seriousness it's going well thanks, Doc's say I'll make a full recovery eventually.

@Fife Thanks Fife, I'm glad too! ;)

@steelphoenix Thanks, I'm sure I will. I can say this though the chair sure is comfy :)

• Revan
  • [*]
Reply #3410
@Kinvarus Why thank you, I try :P

Reply #3411
@Revan Always the smartass :P

• Revan
  • [*]
Reply #3412
Hey that joke was both smart and funny, you've gotta give me that at least.