Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 366063 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2575
Thank you for the welcome!

SummerDawn, it is probably obvious but seeing K'Ren inspired me to write up R'Rori. <_< Playing hir should be pretty fun!

Reply #2576
I'm certainly looking forward to writing their first official meeting, most likely in R'rori's office after Ep5 is over. :) Both Caitian/Human hybrids but their lives couldn't be any more different.

Reply #2577
Welcome, patches! Good to have you here.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #2580
Welcome to The Barge of the Dead! Where we make our way to Gre'thor! Try not to fall off! BWAHAHA!

Erm...

I mean welcome to the USS Theurgy, where things are going much better than that. lol

Reply #2582
Huzzah for new faces! Welcome aboard and may your time aboard this ship be prosperous! If not, I hope you don't die in a very painful way as many before us have done so....

I mean... Welcome aboard and enjoy the writing! :D

Reply #2583
WELCOME ABOARD!

We're all gonna die.

But still! Have fun!

Reply #2585
Sharky's increasingly outnumbered by felines. But He's friends (And fellow "The Sovereign Lion" holonovel veterans with) K'ren, so any friend of hers is a frend of the Pit Bull's. Welcome Aboard!
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2586
I'm certainly looking forward to writing their first official meeting, most likely in R'rori's office after Ep5 is over. :) Both Caitian/Human hybrids but their lives couldn't be any more different.

Yeah, it'll be an interesting meeting for sure! The biology might be broadly similar, but they are such different personalities and histories that writing out that interaction could be really, really fun.

If I die, all I ask is that it's a good death or a spectacular one. ;) I got super excited when Blue showed me this place! It really seems like a good place focused on telling a story (or number of stories)!

Reply #2587
Quite so, Patches! Looks like you are already settling in just fine. :)

NEW DEVELOPMENT IN EPISODE 05: THE SS SABINE

With the momentary break in handling joining applications, I posted in the middle of the night in Protectors of Truth, where the Sabine has finally arrived. Sorry for the typos because of the late hour, but I think it reads okay now:

The Sabine Arrives at last!

Next, I will be posting in New Pack, Old Teeth with Liam and Devyrie's slightly confounded RIO, lol.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2588
Hello my friends!

Sorry for the delay in my posting. There are 2 reasons for this.  The second reason i mentioned yesterday on our discord server.. i have managed to come down with the flu. It's done a great job of kicking my butt this week.  I swear I've slept more on the last 4 days than i have in the last week or two.  I'm getting over it slowly.. probably another couple days of sleeping until i feel somewhat normal again.

The first reason, however, is a little different. I've recently begun taking medication for something I've been dealing with on my own for a long time.   It helps, tremendously actually, but it causes me to lose my focus. I have a hard time concentrating on anything for more than a few minutes now. I'm working through it and trying to get a handle on that, but it makes writing hard. I used to write a post in an hour or two. Now it takes me that long just to write a paragraph. If you've read my posts then you see my issue, lol.  

I don't mean to keep you all waiting. I'll get replies up as soon as i am able. But first... sleep.

Also a big welcome and hello to the new writers and new characters! I will see you around the site!

"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #2589
PLEASE WELCOME GRIFF AND THEIR CHARACTER LILLEE T'JELLAIEU!

Indeed, we have another new member! @Griff writes for Lillee t'Jellaieu!

PO3 Lillee t'Jellaieu         CONN Officer  

- Played by Griff

As a CONN Officer on the USS Theurgy, Lillee was previously commissioned to pilot a Rear Admiral by the name Sobral. When the Admiral came aboard the Theurgy in November of 2380, Lillee ended up trapped aboard Thea as she escaped the rest of Starfleet. As of March in 2381, when Lillee was resuscitated from medical stasis, it remains unknown if she aided in the opposition against the parasites, since back home, she has two children that are now orphaned and left alone.

I 'd also like to thank Steelphoenix for the collaboration on the character images!

Welcome aboard, @Griff ! Hope you'll have a great time with us all. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2591
Welcome to the show, Griff. Good to have you!
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #2592
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! And an added thank you to Auctor Lucan and SteelPhoenix for the superb visualisation of Lillee. Hopefully my writing does her and this sim justice.

Reply #2593
Oh shoot, another Romulan in the same department. @Auctor Lucan it's a good think that Aurum will never no, he would flip. Anyway welcome aboard. I can't wait for our characters to interact, once Laurel is actually aboard.

Reply #2594
First-- or any one to wind up being a Tal Shiar mole meets the airlock.
Otherwise, Jolan Tru, to our Rihannsu!

It seems Donatra opened up a new glastnost with the Federation after all.
Welcome, Griff!
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2595
Another Romulan, guess they are in season now.
Whatever the case with that, welcome aboard Griff.

Reply #2596
Wabbit season.. Duck season... wabbit season.. Romulan Season.. Be careful in sickbay!

And welcome to the site!

Reply #2597
To everyone I owe posts to: I will get to it after I am done moving, but right now I'm in a bit of a tight spot, so I would appreciate it if you could spare me a bit of patience as I sort through my life.

Thank you!

-HN

Reply #2598
NEW CHARACTER: CAPTAIN ANYA ZIEGLER, WRITTEN BY ARISTA!

Greetings Theurgists!

May I present to you Anya Ziegler, former First Officer on the Theurgy and now Commanding Officer of the USS Cayuga!

Cpt. Anya Ziegler               Commanding Officer, USS Cayuga   

- Played by Arista

Arista will be playing Ziegler for the duration of Episode 05, and we'll see what may come of her as the story develops. This set-up can be likened to how Kurohigi played Captain Vasser in Episode 03, and both Triage and Kaligos played Captain Kendrick during Episode 04.

The Cayuga will be introduced in Episode 05 after this first encounter with the Versant. Both Arista and the writers of characters under her command on the Cayuga will be able to depict scenes aboard the ship set adrift by the Borg on the Director's Cut board, just like many of the writers of Endeavour characters are doing now.

Hope you will have a great time with your new character, @Arista! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder