Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365780 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2926
Welcome!

All, I'll be a few more days on replying. We lost internet when some idiots cut all the cables in the neighborhood. It's taking an inordinate amount of time to restore and trying to post over the poor 3g signal just isn't happening :(

Reply #2927
Hey, more fresh meat!  Now, how many chiefs of Security will we have on board?  I'm counting 3.  4 if you count Ida's time in that slot on Harbinger...

And @Brutus that fucking sucks... Hope their asses get kicked quite thoroughly.

Reply #2929
Thank you for your welcome! I hope to make it a good run~!

Reply #2931
Welcome! Good to have another hand in Security, especially if Mr. Statham's aboard.
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2934
Haha! Thanks for making up these amazing titles. Nalon the Epic approves of this!

Also, welcome aboard @EricMatthias Hope you feel welcome on this crazy ship of lunatics!
Looking forward to write with you ^^

Reply #2936
All hail Bee Zee! Busy?

And I shall be known as...something. congratulations, Nalon. Now for the next goal.

Welcome to Theurgy, Eric! Have a blast! :D

Reply #2937
Welcome and congrats to where and whom they belong.

Side note, I will be availible and posting in three to four days. Been a little lot hectic recently going up and down the state to try get a living.

Reply #2938
A NEW CHAPTER HAS BEEN POSTED!

It's for the writers with characters on the Versant. :) You can all read it here:

https://uss-theurgy.com/forum/index.php/topic,2447.0.html#info_18198

And as for where you might want your character to go, you can state your preferences here, in the old Plot Discussion thread:

https://uss-theurgy.com/forum/index.php/topic,2335.msg18199.html#msg18199

You have three days to do so, then I will have Nerina pick for you In-Character.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2939
This is a bit of an early heads up, things could change rapidly so I could easily be jumping the gun, but I figured I'd let you all know before I forget to let you all know:

I'll be doing everything I can to get any posts I have due done asap (preferably no later than Wednesday) as I'm right in the center of the hurricane projection cone.  If it stays on the current track I'm due to get a lot of rain come Thursday and there's no telling what that'll do to me power/communication wise.

Again, this is just a preemptive FYI, as far as I know I'm in no danger, just might lose power or internet when/if the storm hits.

Reply #2940
From where I see it, you getting through that storm takes priority. Stay safe out there.

Reply #2941
For what it's worth, it looks like that hurricane is gonna cut a pretty big swath across NC and VA . Good times. A few of us might drop off towards the end of the week if it follows suit.

Reply #2942
Hope all of you hurricane people will remain safe and not have too many troubles!

In a valiant effort to move as far away of possible hurricanes, I shall be off on a holiday to the sun for the next coming days. I should be back on Wednesday next week, so expect a whole lot of replies being spammed to you. Until than, enjoy the feeling and days of calmness as you'll be able to get caught up and remain caught up.  ;)

Reply #2944
COME SEE SUMMERDAWN'S NEW CHARACTER: KALA MARIKA!

With his RL burdens lifting a bit, SummerDawn has decided to implement a new character, namely the Asst. Chief Engineer on the Cayuga!

Lt. JG Kala Marika              Asst. Chief Engineer  

- Writer:
SummerDawn

Kala was, also, the nameless officer in the Engineering compartment on the Allegiant during the away-mission, and in her inaugural post will be in Vantage Points, where she will be stepping off the Allegiant, and set her first steps on one of the Theurgy's Vectors.

Oh! Some of you might remember the face and name of this character as a NPC CONN Officer, right? Well, you are mistaken. There was never any Kala Marika serving in the CONN department on the Theurgy. Perhaps you were thinking of Mala Kariko? At least when I am looking at all old posts on the forum and in the NPC pages of our Wiki, I can't find any Kala Marika there, but only a Mala Kariko. Easy mistake to make, I guess? :)

(This was totally a Butterfly Effect that had this Bajoran of SummerDawn's chose another department in this universe we are writing in. :) )

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2945
ANOTHER NEW CHARACTER: MICKAYLA MACGREGOR, WRITTEN BY STEGRO88!

We have a new Klingon warrior in the story. This, in form of Stegro88's Mickayla MacGregor!

P01 Mickayla MacGregor          Security Officer (SAVI) 

- Writer:
Stegro88

Mickayla is @Stegro88's newest character, and while she used to be a Klingon/Human hybrid serving on the USS Endeavour under the command of Lieutenant Kai Akoni, the escape pod she was on after the Endeavour was destroyed was picked up by the Savi (just like the escape pod that Blue Tiran, Shar, Cross, R'Rori and Laurel were on). Petty Officer Mickayla is now fully Klingon, and she will be introduced on the Verdant retroactively in Supplemental threads as well as in the latest chapter: True Nature.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2947
Thanks @Auctor Lucan for your amazing work with the images. You have once again surpassed yourself with their execution and quality.

And thanks @Fife for all your help with putting her together. I couldn't have done it nearly as fast or as well without you.

Reply #2949
WITHOUT REPLIES OVER PM, VOX'S MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN TERMINATED

Without any replies on PMs since a couple of weeks back, Vox's membership has been terminated. I can only hope they are okay, and that if they feel like writing actively with us again, that they will contact me. Here is the character Vox wrote in the thread FoxHunt:

Lt. JG Logan Hale               Wolf-15 [Wraith] (NPC) (V01) 

- Former Writer:
Vox

Until further notice, and since I have not gotten any indication towards any wishes to the contrary, Logan Hale has been added to the Available Characters page, and may be inherited by another writer or new Applicant. I would caution against a quick inheritance of this character, however, since there may be a chance that Vox get back in touch with us. Regardless of his willingness to return, he might express an unwillingness to leave Logan Hale up for adoption, and this is something I will respect in that case.

Either way, I will NPC Logan Hale for the time being in FoxHunt to progress the story.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder