Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 366057 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2750
NEW SQUADRON ORGANIZATIONAL CHART FOR THE LONE-WOLVES

Since we lost a lot of Lone Wolves to the Savi, a new Squad Chart had to be put together, so with the help from @Nolan , here is the chart as of Chapter 04: Charades. Given the low number of Wolves, there are no longer Element Leaders, but four Flight Leaders and 1-2 fighter pilots reporting to them.

>> Click For Link to Database Wiki

If you have any questions, please let me know! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

PS: And yes, Fury did manage to transport out in time before his Valravn was destroyed. :)

Reply #2752
Thanks all for the warm welcome.  I'm looking forward to actively participating and hopefully won't get stuck in too many Jeffries Tubes.  :D

Reply #2754
Awesome! Looks like a cool organization!

I wonder which pilots report to Rawley. Well, looks great anyway. :)

Reply #2757
Oh, I see. Good to know. Makes sense, the second and third in seniority. :)

Reply #2758
Ah, just to be clear: There is no seniority or minority between the two fighter pilots flying under the Flight Leaders, though. For example, Tessa May Lance was the Element Leader to Rawley in the Battle of Starbase 84. The reason why the three of them are in the first flight is because they are the remaining original Lone Wolves, so they fly best together.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2760
TREXELCAT NOW INACTIVE THEURGIST, MEMBERSHIP TERMINATED

After having tried to get in touch with TrexelCat and not getting any reply, I can but assume he is too busy with RL issues to remain with us, so I have terminated his membership and told him to get in touch with me when he can get back and write with us again. Hopefully that won't be too long. In the meantime, I will have to NPC his characters to solve the scenes they are in right now, and added that to my to-do-list.

The characters that I'll NPC for the time being (and you can NPC as background characters too if so required) are these:

EVE Program AK-1 DMSA-656     LMH (NPC) 

- NPC Available for All

Marlee Hailey                   Astrophysicist (NPC)  

- NPC Available for All

HASTATA-NERADA'S MEMBERSHIP SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Since Hastata-Nerada has too much on his plate IRL, and he hasn't been able to participate in the sim for quite some time, his membership has been suspended for the time being, but once he has given proper focus to sorting out his situation, he's more than welcome back to write with us. He has been told to contact me as soon as he is ready to write with us again - just like TrexelCat - and hopefully he'll be back with us again soon. As for the characters Hastata-Nerada leaves behind, they are the following, and will be NPCed by me and by you if you need to. Best just to keep them in the background for the time being.

Lt Cmdr. Vivian Martin        Chief Science Officer  

- NPC Available for All

Lt. JG Khorin Douglas         Wolf-02 [Hardtop]  

- NPC Available for All

PO1 Morgan Song               Engineering Officer  

- NPC Available for All

Iris Cyrene                     Diplomat   

- NPC Available for All

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2762
THE CHARACTERS OF HASTATA-NERADA AVAILABLE FOR INHERITENCE

Since Hastata-Nerada doesn't know when or if he can return to the sim, but still wishes to let the story continue and not put other writers in a bind with him leaving, he has decided to leave his characters available for inheritance, should anyone be interested in either of them below:

Lt Cmdr. Vivian Martin        Chief Science Officer 

- NPC Available for All

Lt. JG Khorin Douglas        Wolf-02 [Hardtop] 

- NPC Available for All

PO1 Morgan Song              Engineering Officer 

- NPC Available for All

Iris Cyrene                    Diplomat  

- NPC Available for All

Please consider also how you, as the new writer of the inherited character, has a creative license to change the way s/he is written. If there is any interest, and you have a posting rate and activity on the sim that permits the adoption of an available character, please PM me with your interest.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2763
PLEASE WELCOME JUZZIE, WHO WILL WRITE THE CHIEF COUNSELOR ON THE USS CAYUGA

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, @Juzzie! They will write the Chief Counselor on the Cayuga, Rhys Williams.

Lt. Rhys Williams              Chief Counselor 

- Writer:
Juzzie

This is a counselor with OCD, which is interesting in itself in his self-awareness about his issues, and since he was a child, he has not been too keen on the Borg, having lost someone dear at Wolf-359. He will be appearing both on the Director's Cut board and in Chapter 03: From the Ashes.

Welcome aboard, @Juzzie:)

FURTHERMORE, NUMEN WILL INHERIT KHORIN DOUGLAS!

In further news, @Numen will take over writing Khorin Douglas! Numen has already read up on this character's past in the story, and knows in detail what he's been through before and after his stasis.

Lt. JG Khorin Douglas         Wolf-02 [Hardtop]  

- Writer:
Numen

Numen will take up writing Khorin both in Interregnum 04-05 as well as Episode 05. Good luck with your new character, Numen!

MOREOVER, MULTIFICIONADO WILL TAKE OVER ONLY BORG, ENSIGN SIX

Indeed, Multificionado will be writing Six, and has read up on her story so far during Episode 04. Since Six never made any appearence during Interregnum 03-04, I hope you all can lend a hand in helping Multificionado set up a couple of threads during Day 02 and 03 (which is permitted, given the circumstances)

Ens. Six                      Forensic Science Officer  

- Writer:
Multificionado

Six will also revert to having short hair again, since that was the preference of Multificionado. Good luck writing Six in the Interregnum as well as Episode 05, where she will appear in From the Ashes! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2764
Welcome, Juzzie!
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #2772
Belcome awoard the sreatest ghip and crew ever! Fope you have hun!

(Good luck sorting that out. You don't need it but whatever, I've already made you spend more time reading this than you thought you would be on a simple welcome message muahahahaha lol lmao) (6)

Reply #2773
NEW APPLICANT ADMITTANCE IS HEREBY CLOSED

New Applicant admittance is hereby closed. However, characters available for inheritance are still fair game to apply for. This, at the discretion of the GM regarding which ones may be thawed. Character creation is not, however, closed for present members in the sim.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2774
CREW MANIFEST AND NON-CREW LISTING PAGES UPDATED

I have updated these pages with locations for all characters, to make it more easy for you guys to keep track of which character is where in Episode 05.

V01 = Vector 01 - The Helmet
V02 = Vector 02 - The Sword
V03 = Vector 03 - The Stallion
SAVI = Abducted, aboard the Versant

Characters aboard the Cayuga is not listed for V03 since they are still serving aboard their own ship.

That's all for now!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder