Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 366712 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2950
Shame to hear he's gone. Still, I have to say, Logan Hale certainly provided further indications of one recurrence, that of using faceclaims of Agents of SHIELD actors. :)

Reply #2951
Hello, Theurgists.  -- Don't worry, I'm not leaving the Sim -- Just letting a few of you know I'm rebounding back on track to post more. Besides the occasional MMO I can squeeze into late in the day (when I'm tired) after either construction work or office/emails/web design, you all have been hearing me on Discord via android or a a handful of visits via laptop. I've been extremely late closing final orders for my business. Thus I've been put into a difficult past week. Which is bearing fruit at long last. There's a degree of an IRL Scare/standoff with my landlady I've mentioned. She's holding her cards, I'm holding mine, so it's a standoff I intend to win.

The Good News, however, is that I'm finally over the bulk of my workload and can divert my attention to catching up and replies; personal time off-- I hope, under the circumstances.   Multi: It looks like that JP won't happen. It's one of those "Cover for me at work" deals, where I'm doing the covering. But Even with promises for a week off, It's best to raincheck this one JP. But post via Rawley and I can reply to it. :V:
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2952
COME SEE MULTIFICIONADO'S NEW CHARACTER: TACTICAL OFFICER GIDEON DRAKE

Today, after inheriting two characters, @Multificionado has added a character of his own making to the story! This, in the form of Gideon Drake, a Tactical Officer that used to serve on the USS Endeavour.

Lt. JG Gideon Drake             Tactical Officer (SAVI) 

- Writer:
Multificionado

After the Endeavour was destroyed, he ended up on the same escape pod as Mickayla MacGregor, and was - like her - picked up by the Versant. The Savi removed his Bajoran heritage, and he is currently among the rest of the abductees in Blue Tiran's hideout. Multi has read up on the events so far on the Versant, and is now ready to start writing in True Nature, as well as any fitting Supplemental threads set before then.

Congrats on the new character @Multificionado ! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2957
UNFORTUNATELY, JAYLATTE COULD NOT CONTINUE WRITING WITH US

After a couple of initial posts, our new member JayLatte could not keep up with the sim, his RL taking him away from us. He wrote Derik Veradin, whom he'd inherited from Mathis.

Lt. JG Derik Veradin          Acting Chief CONN Officer (NPC) (V01)  

- Former Writer:
JayLatte

This means Derik Veradin is again available for inheritance by another writer, new or old. If anyone is interested in writing the Chief CONN Officer of the Theurgy, please PM me for more information. I will personally (for the second time, heh) NPC Derik Veradin to solve any unfinished threads he was in, so no worries there for those who have been waiting on replies. :)

Oh, about inheritance, please consider how you, as a new writer of an old character, have a creative license to change the way s/he is played. We want you to make the character your own, change things as you see fit, and update details on the character page to your heart's content. They merely have to remain the same person in the broader sense, i.e. in terms of name, race, position, rank and images.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2958
A tornado touched down in Ottawa. I'm safe, but I'm going to be in the dark for at least several more hours. Looks like a hell of a mess out there.

Reply #2959
PLEASE WELCOME TWILKINS AS OUR NEWEST THEURGIST, WHO WILL PLAY DOCTOR AYDEN TYRE!

Indeed, we have a new member, @TWilkins , and they will be taking over writing the Endeavours's former Chief Medical Officer, Elro Kobol ! (Unfortunately, as you all know, the Endeavour was destroyed.)

Lt. Elro Kobol                   Former Chief Medical Officer (V02)  

- Writer:
TWilkins

For the past week or so, TWilkins has been reading up on all of Kobol 's old threads, old and present, getting well acquainted with his story so far. Moreover, he has completely rewritten Elro Kobol 's character page in accordance with his own preferences, making Kobol  his own.

Currently, Kobol  is on Vector 02, so TWilkins will be posting with him in Vantage Points and Aftermath, along with any old and new Supplemental threads where Kobol  might appear. He has already prepared a post for the old Director's Cut thread We Are The Borg, which depict the destruction of the Endeavour and how the Doctor will end aboard the Runabout USS Niger.

Welcome to Theurgy, @TWilkins ! :) Hope you'll have a great time in our community, and don't forget to swing by on Discord if you like to. The server can be found in the top menu now that you are no longer an Applicant.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2960
Welcome, @TWilkins! Good to have Kobol  written again; I'm looking over the revisions to the bio now.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #2962
Welcome around and aboard mate.

Reply #2964
Just a heads up, I'm off to a Klingon Banquet between Thursday and Monday

Reply #2966
Hi @TWilkins! I play the Endeavour’s former Chief Counselor, R’Rori. Our characters would have worked closely together so if you want to discuss that, feel fee to PM!

Reply #2967
ERICMATTHIAS HAS STOPPED REPLYING OOC, MEMBERSHIP SUSPENDED

Recently, @EricMatthias joined us to write Adam Kingston, but after just a couple of days, he vanished, not having logged on to the site since the 10th of September. Nor has he replied to PMs or Discord DMs since then. I can but hope he is well, and that nothing serious has happened. His membership has been suspended for now, and I will be NPCing Adam Kingston as needed in Blood For Blood to progress that thread, where the character just made an appearance.

Lt. JG Adam Kingston          Security Officer (NPC) (V03)  

- Former Writer:
EricMatthias

Adam Kingston is back in the Inheritance roster for the time being as well, but let's hope @EricMatthias reappears and begins to write actively with us.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2968
Hello Everyone!

I much appreciate the warm welcome here! I have never done anything along these lines before so I imagine I'll be relying on you all for some support! I have been writing for years but purely on my own and one or two author colab projects so this is a whole new kettle of fish!

@patches Yes I was planning to message you as I know that R'Rori and Elro would have worked closely and I wanted to mention their relationship in my 'We are the Borg' post that I am currently working on.

Hope everyone is having a good day/evening/night/morning!
Elro Kobol  - Chief Medical Officer - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Otheusz - Grey Scars Pirate - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Y'Lev - Syndicate Dominus - USS Theurgy - [Show/Hide]

Reply #2969
Welcome to Theurgy! Hope you enjoy the stay!

Some people were saying on chats how maybe Heather should've typed in rainbow. I wanted y'all to see how that would look like.

Reply #2970
Welcome to Theurgy! Hope you enjoy the stay!

Some people were saying on chats how maybe Heather should've typed in rainbow. I wanted y'all to see how that would look like.

That.... ...looked difficult to accomplish
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2971
CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST SITE FEATURE: THE WARP FACTOR CALCULATOR!

It has long been my ambition to make this for us, but now, it's done. I present our official...

Warp Factor Calculator

Read the info on the page for more information, and thank you @Top Hat for the idea to refine the results into the units shown. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2972
Hey Everyone,

Sorry about short replies today. I'm prepping for an exam early next week and wanted to make sure I got my posting commitments done before the weekend. Was supposed to do the exam tomorrow but I'm about two modules behind on this course so going to focus on that over the weekend, try and get the exam done early next week, Tuesday most likely.

First actual professional certification in my field since I graduated university, and while it's a basic certification, it's foundational to everything we're doing at work right now as we build a new IT department from the ground up. :)

Reply #2973
Hey everyone,

Just a post to let everyone know I'm back. I got sick and ended up having to stay in hospital for a week, which meant I wasn't able to reply to Auctor's PM and let him know hence the termination, I'm since on the mend and back home now so here I am, sorry about that.

With that said welcome to the new people, congrats to Multi on his new character....and yet another Agents of Shield faceclaim :P and good luck to Summer on the exam!

Reply #2974
This week would be a bit complicated for me due i need to meet lots of deadlines plus an 4 days animation event at which i must attend. So this week i'll probably only post in main threads / main supplementals. From Thursday to Sunday i'll probably spend most of the day on the event, so i'll be mostly unavailable.

Anyway don't hesitate in send me a PM/DM on Discord if I need post/read/be around for whatever reason, i'll answer them ASAP. I'll try to keep my reading up to date so the return to the usual pace won't take too long.

Cheers!

Simple Audio Video Embedder