Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 414158 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #1800
Welcome aboard!

Food poisoning and step throat has kept me from positing with Komial and Natalie but hopefully I'll be able to do that tomorrow

Reply #1801
Welcome aboard to everyone I might have missed again x.x
Hope you get well soon Brutus and Happy new year to everyone ^^

Reply #1802
Sorry to hear about the illnesses going around. I have heard a lot of you guys have got the flu over Christmas, and I hope it will all pass soon. Not to jinx myself, but I have managed so far to not get the flu this year.

THOMAS "RAZOR" RAVON HAS RETURNED - AND WITH A NEW ACTOR!

Those of you who have already read Nolan's latest post in Battle of Starbase 84 already knows about this, bit since there are members who have no idea who this is, I figured it was good to make an announcement for it. Especially since with the Butterfly Effect, Ravon was given an update in form of a new actor and an updated biography. Click here:

Lt. Thomas Ravon          Wolf-XX [Razor]

- Played by Nolan

Long story short, Ravon went MIA at the end of Episode 03, and he has spent a week on an icy planetoid repairing his Valkyrie so that he could return. Luckily, one of the Reavers he disabled before he went down himself crashed virtually on top of his Valkyrie, so he did not have to drag all the pieces too far before welding it all together with his phaser - fighting off the fauna on the planetoid as he did it. The result is the Hybrid:

>> Click to view Wiki Page

This ungainly monstrosity of patchwork handles like shit, but it is juked up with a lot of Reaver armament to compensate for it. Unreliable to fly, Reaver tech messing with all his systems (communication systems included, since he could not immediately contact Miles Renard or his fellow Wolves, instead hoping the Theurgy can pick up his signal), Ravon is back, and flying this junk for as long as it holds together. If it makes it through the battle, it might serve best on display in one of the Lounges, lol.

Ravon's first gambit was to save Goldeneye and Ghost both, but there are still six Knight-class Interceptors chasing the Sabine, until Havenborn can post, that is.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #1803
I would love a pair of Quantum Pulse Phaser Cannons for my Mark-II.  The Hybrid actually looks pretty cool, I like the blend of both the Reaver and the Valkyrie.
Defeat, Genocide; why quibble with semantics.

Reply #1804
I want to say thank you for the warm welcomes!

The group is much larger than i am used to but I am hope to fit in well and get into rythem. And that fighter looks awseome! sounds like the band is getting back together along with some new defectors! ^.^

Reply #1805
Rarely do I want to show unfinished work, but this one I will make an exception for. It is a huge project, and the visual guidance in this image ought to be helpful for everyone writing in the battle:

UNFINISHED DRAFT: BATTLE OF STARBASE 84

>> CLICK FOF FULL SIZE

I have taken some liberties with the timing in the image, showing here the Resolve about to dock with Vector 01, even if the USS Orcus and her Valravns have arrived in the top right corner (they arrived after the Resolve docked in the story).

Like I said, this is unfinished, and when it is done, I will show the results here again.

G'night! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #1806
Anything he says is unfinished, expect a masterpiece. LOL

Peace.

Reply #1807
Oh that's FABULOUS!!  great work, even if it -is- unfinished! :P
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #1808
Fantastic. Very helpful :)

ETA:
Hey all, I just posted my first post and I would greatly appreciate feedback, places were things could have had more detailed or less detail, etc.

As I get my feet under me with this new character I will get more details, and more information in each post, but please bear with the roughness.

Thank you in advance.
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1809
I have to say that my favorite thing right now is that Kendrick cannot open his mouth without shit going the fuck down. Every single time he talks, shit goes down. Poor captain

I think your post is just fine BT  :D It can be kind of overwhelming to make your first post here but you did wonderful! No worries!

Reply #1811
:O

That is amazing!

I don't know how you do it, Auctor, but you're the Rembrandt of our time!

In the meantime, I know it's a long post, but I owe so much due to my lateness. Apologies to all that had been waiting. Krystal's a hot mess of emotions and vengeance, so she's not the most sensible pilot around town.

Also, I've tried to make sure to include everyone that I think is involved or had made a response of any kind that requires my attention, and responded in kind, but I may have missed one or two, and for that, I apologize. It was not intentional. If any edits are required, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, bless. :3

Hopefully I won't take so long before replying again. So long as life lets me...

Hope you're all doing well this new year. :)

Reply #1812
omg look at that 8O That's the resolve right there! We're on fire!

Reply #1813
Tis a flesh wound,

Your nacelles off!

No it isn't.

Reply #1815
XD

OMG you guys are killing me! :'D

Reply #1816
"We are no longer the White Wolves that say NI..we are now the White Wolves that say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing!"

"Oh great Wolves, what do you ask of us?"

"We wish you to chop down the tallest starbase in the universe..with a HERRING!!!"

...I know, not as good possible but I just couldn't help myself :P

Reply #1817
"She turned me into a newt."
"A newt?"
"I got better! Burn the Starbase anyways!"

There just to get in the spirt of things, glad to see we have a growing crew. Going to be fun keeping up with all these amazing post. Keep up the great work folks, and may your travels in space be a safe one.

Is the Starbase made of wood? We can build a bridge out of it.

Peace.  

Reply #1818
Oh man how I miss the fun and craziness we get in here.  I'd jump in myself but I'm too tired from debating if it's Hoth or Andoria outside XD

Reply #1819
If you can see AT-ATs outside it's hoth. If not, it's Andoria. ;)

If it is Andoria, be sure to look out for sexy blue people!

Reply #1820
Wow Auctor, that image of the Battle of Starbase 84 really makes the action come alive!

Reply #1821
Sorry I have not posted yet, I am very new to posting orders, something I have not done. I swear I saw it somewhere but I am not exactly sure where to jump a post in for the IC.

Reply #1822
Since it's your first post you can jump in at any point in time and then you are added to the current post order most important thing is to tag the others in the scene.

Reply #1823
Thank you all for your kind words on the image I have been working so much on. I am quite content with it, even if I continue to find small flaws in it and correct them. I am sure that I will be able to shelve it any day now, lol. Also, thanks for the Monty Python laughs. Never gets old. :)

Dam025! Feel free to chime in and post In-Character whenever you have the time. Here is the thread: http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=61701.0 ...and you should take special note of Burningtransformation's post with Dev and bounce off that. After you have posted, DocReno will post with the SCO of the White Wolves and take the whole squadron out into the battle. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #1824
My post is going to be a bit longer waiting than I anticipated. I had to work today and I have to work again tomorrow.. not sure what Sunday is looking like for me yet.. But I'll try to get my post out tomorrow if I can..

Sorry for the delay though guys.. I'll post as soon and as fast as I can and keep you posted~

~Vys
"You wish to knock over cows? What is the significance of this? Do you derive pleasure from such things?" - Ensign Six

Simple Audio Video Embedder