Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 370703 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2551
NEW CHARACTER: MARLEE HAILEY, WRITTEN BY TREXELCAT!

Greetings Theurgists!

May I present to you Marlee Hailey, TrexelCat's latest character here on Theurgy. :)

Marlee Hailey                   Astrophysicist   

- Played by TrexelCat

Just like Laurel Okhala and Blue Tiran, this civilian Astrophycisist served on the USS Endeavour before it went missing in late February, just before the Battle of Starbase 84. She did not, however, end up on an escape pod with the aforementioned women, but rather took shelter in a shuttle. Together with some Starfleet people who also ended up on that shuttle, they are now following a warp trail getting colder by the moment... right into the deepest reaches of the Azure Nebula.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2552
PLEASE WELCOME STARDUSTER, WHO WILL WRITE CIR'CIE!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, @StarDuster. They will write a rather well-known character to us, who has been in a supporting role since all the way back to Episode 01. She was even one of the main antagonist during the Niga Incident, and as might be read on her updated character page, she still suffers from the consequences. She is our serene Botanist in hydroponics, Cir'Cie!

Ens. Cir'Cie                  Science Officer (Botany)  

- Played by StarDuster

StarDuster did not wish to apply with a character of their own at this time, but may do so eventually. Cir'Cie will be breathed life into again in the Interregnum, and if anyone wants a scene with this Vulcan, they should contact StarDuster about it.

As always with inherited characters, StarDuster has the creative license to rewrite her character page and play her differently than she used to be played. I have, however, updated the old character page with recent events in the story and sent a synopsis about Cir'Cie's past to StarDuster so that they know the gist of what has happened to her so far.

Welcome aboard, StarDuster! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2553
Fascinating! Welcome, @StarDuster, Looking forward to interactions!
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2554
Oooh more Endeavour people :D

Also welcome @StarDuster can't wait to read some of your stuff :)

Reply #2557
Welcome @StarDuster !!  All these new people and new characters!! How exciting!
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #2558
About the Continuance Protocol, so I take it we have three captains basically taking charge of each vector, and we're going to have to get out of there fast and also fend off boarders, AND of course make a rescue attempt. But all without Thea's help...or we have a limited form of Thea without her positronic brain.

I'm rather curious at the strategy.

If it's any help, when I created and wrote Captain Kendrick, I had established he was cautious but more than willing to take things on even if they have the superiority over him, when he took a damaged ship, hid in an asteroid field, conducted repairs and then reengaged a superior force of hostiles, earning victory.

I suppose the odds are fiercely against us here though, but even so, what are the strategies in your minds, captains? Are you going to go somewhere, get repairs done asap and then rejoin to reengage when we have a better fighting chance? We obviously have a tactical disadvantage right now. Retreat seems like the best option to me. But we can come back when we have something better with us...?

Reply #2559
The only part of Thea that is gone now is her Emitter, one of the Boarding crews is after her positronic brain, so we still have the brain for now, but I think one of the goals is to reboot Thea, she is inoperable as of right now?

Reply #2560
My comment on the present situation, yes tactical retreat is a must. However! There is also a point where each Captain has to make damn hard choices, as will be made evident in the upcoming Chapters. Like, a) save the abducted crew b) protect the truth and continue the mission c) an equally important matter yet-to-be-revealed. It will not be so clear cut, and anything can happen. :)

Awesome that you brought up Thea, since I didn't detail that too much. Back in Episode 03, Thea was separated to her emitter as well, but she is still there in an intercom manner. She is still there in voice but not in body. I don't have time to go into it in detail atm, but I will make sure to address that IC if needed. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2561
I'd say... retreat, regroup, effect repairs, prepare defences and countermeasures...

Then... RETALIATE!

Reply #2562
Thank you everyone! I unfortunately am battling the flu right now, but I hope to be up and about soon.

Reply #2563
Hey everyone, just a heads up. 

My shifts for next week are nuts, so don't count on me being able to post all week.  I'll still be able to read, and start rattling ideas in my head, but writing's going to be a no-go.

Thanks.

Reply #2564
Hi there everyone! :)

I was looking at my list of threads in the Interregnum and I got this result:

THEA
Day 01 [1900 hrs.] Nebula Entry
Day 01 [1700 hrs.] Washing Away the Memories
Day 02 [0530 hrs.] Hidden Messages
Day 02 [1030 hrs.] Once Upon a Time, I Dreamt I Was a Butterfly...
Day 02 [1400 hrs.] Everything Old
Day 02 [1415 hrs.] Putting Her Back Together
Day 02 [1430 hrs.] EVE Program AK-1 DMSA-656
Day 02 [1700 hrs.] New Life
Day 03 [0600 hrs.] Escaping Reality
Chapter 01: Protectors of Truth

LIAM HERROLD
Day 01 [1600 hrs.] The New Pack
Day 01 [2200 hrs.] Land of the Living
Day 02 [0815 hrs.] Fighter Bay Operations
Day 02 [1600 hrs.] Of Valkyries & Valravns
Day 02 [1830 hrs.] Size Matters
Day 02 [1900 hrs.] Standing in Motion
Day 03 [1400 hrs.] AC-477 Valravn Flight Test
Chapter 01: Supplemental | New Pack, Old Teeth

DRAUC T'LAUS
Day 01 [2200 hrs.] Drinking Yourself Blind
Day 01 [2230 hrs.] What Goes Around...
Day 03 [1000 hrs.] Mysteries & Appointments

DEVYRIE OKHALA

Day 01 [1600 hrs.] The New Pack
Day 01 [2200 hrs.] Drinking Yourself Blind
Day 01 [2240 hrs.] Sisterly Love
Day 02 [1600 hrs.] Of Valkyries & Valravns
Chapter 01: Supplemental | New Pack, Old Teeth

SERA VERS ALDNOAH
Day 01 [1600 hrs.] Loose Ends
Day 01 [1700 hrs.] Two Stray Threads
Day 01 [2355 hrs.] Just Want To Sleep
Day 02 [1600 hrs.] Into the Wild Blue Yonder
Day 03 [0700 hrs.] Seeking Hope | Away-Mission
Day 03 [1000 hrs.] The Coreless Moon | Away-Mission
Day 03 [1045 hrs.] Setting Sun | Away Mission

THANIDA ZH'WANN

Day 01 [1930 hrs.] Fanatical Interests
Day 01 [2230 hrs.] What Goes Around...
Day 02 [0930 hrs.] Thorny Redemption
Day 02 [1230 hrs.] New meets Old
Day 02 [1530 hrs.] Discussing Certain Assets
Day 02 [1600 hrs.] Into the Wild Blue Yonder
Day 02 [1745 hrs.] Hallway Briefing
Day 03 [0700 hrs.] Seeking Hope | Away-Mission
Day 03 [1000 hrs.] The Coreless Moon | Away-Mission
Day 03 [1045 hrs.] Setting Sun | Away Mission

If you read carefully, you will be able to see that I have openings left for threads with these characters, so if you are interested, just PM with your idea for a scene with your character(s) and mine! :)

I did not list Captain Ives or Nicander up there because they are pretty swamped, lol!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2565
NEW CHARACTER: RANAAN DUCOTE, WRITTEN BY TOP HAT!

Greetings Theurgists!

May I present to you Ranaan Ducote, @Top Hat 's latest character here on Theurgy!

Cmdr. Ranaan Ducote            Former Executive Officer, USS Endeavour  

- Played by Top Hat

Just like Marlee Hailey, Laurel Okhala and Blue Tiran, this character served on the USS Endeavour before it went missing in late February, just before the Battle of Starbase 84. This is, no less the missing First Officer of the ship, and unbeknownst to his betrothed - Blue Tiran - Ducote managed to get aboard the same shuttle that Marlee Hailey did. Together with some other Starfleet officers  who ended up on that Runabout shuttle, the USS Niger, they are now following a warp trail into the Azure Nebula, trying to learn where the Borg came from.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2566
lots of new characters coming in. woot. (:

Reply #2567
Awesome new face!

Thread related: I might be taking a few more days before I'll get replies flowing out. A bulk of nightshifts has my bio rhythm quite jumbled up and I am getting zero inspiration due to sleep deprivation. Anyway, just keeping you all in the loop and I'll get back to you all when I have some decent sleep.

Reply #2568
I'm really looking forward to learning the story of the crew of the Endeavour.

And @Nolan - take your time.

Reply #2569
NEW CHARACTER: SALEM MARTIN, WRITTEN BY KALIGOS!

Greetings Theurgists!

May I present to you Salem Martin, twin brother to Vivian Martin, @Kaligos 's latest character here on Theurgy!

Lt. JG Salem Martin             Acting Chief Tactical Officer, USS Cayuga  

- Played by Kaligos

This is the first character commissioned to the USS Cayuga, but one more is in the making. The Cayuga will be introduced in Episode 05 after this first encounter with the Versant, but as soon as there are more characters added to the Cayuga's crew roster, the writers of those characters will be able to depict scenes aboard the Cayuga on the Director's Cut board, just like the writers of Endeavour characters are doing now.

Hope you will have a great time with your new character, @Kaligos ! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2570
Greetings Theurgists!

Two items today, so let's get to it.

PLEASE WELCOME PATCHES, OUR NEWEST MEMBER HERE AT STAR TREK: THEURGY

Come say hi to Patches, who joins us today with a Caitian and Human hybrid, and also the Chief Counselor on the USS Endeavour!

Lt. R'Rori                      Chief Counselor, USS Endeavour  

- Played by Patches

After the Endeavour was destroyed, R'Rori was one of those who ended up on an escape pod leaving the wreckage. She ended up together with Blue Tiran and Laurel Okhala, and they were all picked up by the Versant. Until the adventure can start up in Episode 05, the sky is the limit as to what scenes might be written aboard the Endeavour on the Director's Cut board.

Welcome aboard, Patches!

...AND ANOTHER NEW CHARACTER: ELI BARLOW, WRITTEN BY JOSIAH DORN!

Secondly, may I present to you Eli Barlow, Josiah Dorn's new  character here on Theurgy. :)

Lt. Eli Barlow                  Chief Medical Officer, USS Cayuga  

- Played by Josiah Dorn

Just like Salem Martin, this doctor served on the USS Cayuga before it went missing - having been attacked by the Borg and left adrift in the Azure Nebula. Until the adventure can start up in Episode 05, the Director's Cut board is where to go in order to write with other characters aboard the Cayuga.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2572
Welcome Patches, looking forward to seeing you around.

Reply #2573
Welcome patches!!!

Simple Audio Video Embedder