Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 366442 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2801
Congratulations, Summerdawn!

Nice character Stegro88, leave it to Chance.

Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2802
TO HIS GREAT CONTENT, KHORIN DOUGLAS WILL REMAIN FULLY KLINGON! QAPLA'!

Since @Numen wanted her character's Correction at the hands of the Savi become permanent, I have updated the images of Khorin Douglas, one of the original Lone Wolves. :)

Lt. JG Khorin Douglas         Wolf-XX [Hardtop] (SAVI) 

- Writer:
Numen

I really like his new look, and for better resolution, visit the character page and click on the images.

That's all for now! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2805
Hey all! My post-concert season and whatnot is all taken care of and my weeks are more free again! Until August anyway lol. You should see me catching up on all my threads starting today.

Reply #2808
HERE IS ANOTHER BLACK WOLF: ISEL NIX, CREATED BY FIFE!

I have the pleasure to announce @Fife 's new addition to our story!

Ens. Isel Nix                   Wolf-08 [Foxfire] (V01) 

- Writer:
Fife

Ensign Isel Nix is a Vulpinian Tactical CONN pilot assigned to the USS Dauntless. She is one of the Black Wolves, and her callsign is "Foxfire". Before she joined Starfleet, she used to be a member of the Orion Syndicate. Having exposed all her past accomplices and connections, she has been given a pardon and even funded an orphanage for her savings. On the right side of the law, she has started a new life under a new name, having put her past behind her.

She will, of course, appear in Chapter 05: Vertex. :)

That's all for now!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2809
:O a "wolfie"!!!!! When i found that the one and only vulpian character was off i believed never could found one again in the SIM, nice you have created one @Fife !

Reply #2813
Hanging in there.

I've been having a rough time IRL mainly due to college-related personal issues which thankfully end tomorrow evening. To my dismay, I won't take any summer classes which is a mixed blessing insofar that I can set time aside for personal projects, which include Theurgy and personal development as a writer and aspiring filmmaker.

The threads I owe, (I know, you who I've contacted understand, and my thanks for that, the details don't matter) some replies which I haven't forgotten and actively think about from time to time. The dust will settle tomorrow afternoon/evening then I'll be done with school for the season.

Another personal development of my projects/resolutions this summer will include purchasing an Adobe Photoshop megapackage to get good at. I'm already a good carpenter, so getting into perhaps CNC and models could be in my skillset this year. -- and by the same creed, a higher post count here.

Per aspera ad astra
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2815
ACADEMY GRADUATION AND ENLISTMENT YEAR LISTINGS ADDED

After @steelphoenix made the suggestion to put graduation years on record in the wiki, and with excellent help from @Fife , we now have lists where all writers can see which other characters their own met in the Academy. If they graduated the same year, chances are they spent quite some time together, and you can write whatever shenanigans they were up to on the Director's Cut board. :)

Starfleet Academy

For those who had NCO training, popularly called Starfleet Bootcamp, we also have the years where NCO's exited Bootcamp as Recruits. Since there were so few characters that have Enlisted, and there were so many years that didn't have any characters displayed, it made better sense to list them like this (you just click the links):

NCO Listing

Whenever a new character is created, we can just categorise them per year of graduation with "tags" in the character pages, and they will show up in the listings. This is far easier to maintain accurate than having to go updating these pages whenever there was a new character made. Fife might have contacted you about what graduation year your characters have, so make sure you reply whenever you can!

AFTER BEING JOINED WITH THE REZ SYMBIONT, DOCTOR AMELYA REZ HAS DYED HER HAIR

This update has been long overdue, and I wasn't sure how to do it at first, but with like five clipping masks and changing brightness, saturation, colour settings and then trimming the edges around the results, turned out really well in the end. Since it was the first time I did it, it took more hours to figure out than I cared for. Nonetheless! Doctor Rez is now a blonde. :)

Lt. Amelya Rez                Asst. Chief Medical Officer (V02)  

- Writer:
Nolan

She was first seen with this hair-colour in the Brig in Chapter 04: Charades. Before then, she was still a brunette. :)

That's all for now!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2816
Yay for Blonde Amelya (L)  (L)  (L)  (L)  (L)  (L)  (L)  (L)
Defeat, Genocide; why quibble with semantics.

Reply #2817
Congrats for the hard work @Auctor Lucan  *claps hands*

And thank for the work on the Academy Graduation pages @Fife and @steelphoenix now we can look for the survival rate of each class (and write interactions between classmates). Awesome work :D

Reply #2820
The graduation page is awesome. Very nicely done. And your Photoshop-Fu continues to impress, Auctor

Reply #2821
Hey all, I'm having laser eye surgery today and I'm not sure how long after I'll be comfortable staring at screens again, but hopefully it's no more than a day or so. Just wanted to give a heads up. 😀

Reply #2824
Hey all, I'm having laser eye surgery today and I'm not sure how long after I'll be comfortable staring at screens again, but hopefully it's no more than a day or so. Just wanted to give a heads up. 😀
Good luck, @Mathis

And remember, when they make you stare into the lights:

Simple Audio Video Embedder