Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 366013 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2525
WE HAVE AN ASSISTANT CHIEF OF OPERATIONS AGAIN!

Since Vystori left us, the Orion woman that's second in command in the Operations department was left an NPC until today. Because now, Triage will write...

Lt. JG A’vura Zeshryr         Asst. Chief of Operations

- Played by Triage

For those unfamiliar with A'Vura Zeshryr, she was the Acting Chief of Operations on the Resolve by the time they made it back to Federation space and Starbase 84. When wandering the base, finally back, she came across a Romulan. A Romulan that almost took advantage of her, but who was killed right before her eyes. While she got away with her modesty intact, she was arrested for his murder. Captain Kendrick forcibly freed her and Drauc T'Laus from the brig, having enough evidence to call foul play, and brought them both back to the Resolve. When the Battle of Starbase 84 unfolded, A'vura ended up aboard the Theurgy along with the rest of the Resolve's crew. Once aboard, she was promoted to Lieutenant Junior Grade and made Asst. Chief of Operations.

I look forward to reading this character's new adventures in the Interregnum and in Episode 05. Have fun with her, Triage!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2526
STEN COVINGTON NEW AVAILABLE CHARACTER... AND NPC UNTIL INHERITED

Hello everyone! Hope you are all okay out there!

Carrigan Trent has found that this guy....

CWO1 Sten Covington           Chief of Flight Deck Operations (NPC) 

- Available NPC for Anyone

...isn't talking to him anymore, and he finds it exceedingly difficult to continue writing him. It has been ongoing for a few months now, and instead of keep trying, he has decided to give up Sten Covington for inheritance. Until someone takes him on, the Chief of the Deck is an NPC to be used in posts in and around the Fighter Assault Bay. Keep the guy big and gruff, and he will continue to be the Chief of the Deck even if he is not actively played any more.

That's all for now!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2527
EPISODE 05'S PROLOGUE: AWAKENING IS FINISHED!

The cold open of our new Episode has been concluded!

Prologue: Awakening [ Day 03 | 1500 hrs. ]

For those that haven't read it yet, I recommend it because it has a major storyline plot development in the end that many have been both dreading and looking forward to. Have a read, and realise... that things will never be quite the same again. :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2528
That was good, I do feel I should add one thing I would have added if I had another Hylota post, she would have kept assaulting Cobb while he was pinned, so I think she might end up in some level of trouble, if not removed from duty to get counseling.

Reply #2529
Once Nolan posts the starter, you can have Hylota still do so, until she sees what happened to Nicander. :)

That was good, I do feel I should add one thing I would have added if I had another Hylota post, she would have kept assaulting Cobb while he was pinned, so I think she might end up in some level of trouble, if not removed from duty to get counseling.

Reply #2530
THE REZ SYMBIONT HAS A NEW HOST!

This is an official welcome back to the story for Amelya Duv, now being Amelya Rez - the new host of the Rez symbiont. :) It is far too early to say anything about how the symbiont might manifest itself in terms of persona in the new host, but a new chapter has begun for both the symbiont and for Amelya!

Lt. Amelya Rez                Asst. Chief Medical Officer  

- Played by Nolan

Nolan just posted her awakening in the new part of Episode 05: Courage is Fear, and the thread can be found here:

Chapter 01: Supplemental | Untruth No More

This is the continuation for the exciting development in the CMO Office, and the loose posting order follows (everyone may skip ahead in line if they feel so inclined):
1) @SummerDawn 2) @Kaylex Ren  3) @Zenozine 4) @FollowTomorrow 5) @TrexelCat 6) @Jm Von Cat 7) @Doc M.

Can't wait to continue the scene, writing as the unmasked demon doctor...  (6)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2531
PLEASE WELCOME YASYRATRILL AND HER CHARACTER LAUREL OKHALA!

Indeed, we have a new member! The first one since recruitment opened up again. She writes for Laurel Okhala, who was the Asst. Chief CONN Officer aboard the USS Endeavour, until that ship went missing in late Febuary, before the Battle of Starbase 84.

Ens. Laurel Okhala            CONN Officer, Unknown 

- Played by
@YasyraTrill

As a Romulan and Human hybrid, she is also Devyrie Okhala's sister. When Episode 05 progress a bit further, you will see this character make an unsuspected appearance. This character is listen on the Non-Crew Listing, here. There will be a lot more other characters listed here throughout Episode 05, until they will all eventually be listed on the Theurgy's Crew Manifest.

Welcome aboard, YasyraTrill! Hope you'll have a great time with us all. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2533
Welcome to the show... Avoid Sickbay!

Reply #2535
Welcome aboard (almost)! Looking forward to see what Laurel will have in mind for us. I'm always happy to see new faces though ^^
Hope to see some writing of you soon!

Reply #2536
A Half-Hooman Half-Romulan! Nice! I (L) it!

Welcome aboard to one of the greatest sites on Earth! We hope you have lots of fun and make fond memories with us! Looking forward to writing with you!

But yes, stay out of Sickbay!

Reply #2537
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the welcome! I can’t wait to dive into the story :)

I will avoid sickbay to the best of My ability!

Reply #2539
PLEASE WELCOME JOSIAH DORN, OUR NEWEST MEMBER!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, @JosiahDorn. They will actually write a well known character to us, and one that just recently became available for inheritance. Namely, our dear Chief of the Deck, Sten Covington. May he live forever!

CWO1 Sten Covington           Chief of Flight Deck Operations  

- Played by JosiahDorn

JosiahDorn did not wish to apply with a character of their own at this time, but may do so once they have learned the ropes on the site. Sten will be breathed life into again in Episode 05, and if there are any old threads that someone want to continue where Sten was involved, they should now contact Josiah about it.

Josiah has already read up on the character's page before now, and as always with inherited characters, they have the creative license to rewrite his character page and play him differently than he used to be played. I will, however, send a synopsis about Sten's past to Josiah so that they know the gist of what has happened earlier in our story.

Welcome aboard, Josiah! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2540
Welcome aboard!

As sten and Natalie have a solid working relationship z at some point if you'd like to do a thread with them, let me know :)

Reply #2541
So many new faces lately! Welcome, folks!

Don't mind the grouchy canid in the corner. S/he will likely forget what annoyed hir as soon as it leaves the room.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #2542
Welcome aboard Josiah Dorn! Glad to see you here and looking forward to writing with you! (L)

Hit us up for threads when you're ready to begin.

Reply #2543
Yay new people!!! Welcome @YasyraTrill  and @JosiahDorn

I will be sending you a PM @JosiahDorn , since my character Jaya Thorne is currently in the middle of an entanglement with Sten. I was planing on simply fading out with my next post butt you may have other ideas.   ;)

And huzzah! Dev's sister is joining us! I'm sure that will be exciting!!!
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #2544
Remember, gang: No one steal any tools or equipment from the hangar deck, because what Sten lacks in latinum, he makes up for with a very particular set of skills. If you return them soon, that'll be the end of it. If not, Covington will find those responsible.... and he will take his tools back.

Welcome, @YasyraTrilland @JosiahDorn. I'd been meaning to introduce Sten to the CTO, who was an ex-Runabout test pilot in his ensign years before the class was removed from the prototype.
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2545
Thank you for the warm welcome!

As sten and Natalie have a solid working relationship z at some point if you'd like to do a thread with them, let me know :)
Sure.  Just point me towards it if/when you start it since I'm still getting used to where threads are hidden outside of the main story areas!

Hit us up for threads when you're ready to begin.

Thanks.. just let me know what you have in mind?  I'm open for just about anything though I have to figure out all the meta-relationships Sten already has going to keep the flow! :D

I will be sending you a PM @JosiahDorn , since my character Jaya Thorne is currently in the middle of an entanglement with Sten. I was planing on simply fading out with my next post butt you may have other ideas.  ;)

I look forward to exploring continuations to the current entangling situation and future Role-play possibilities!
Remember, gang: No one steal any tools or equipment from the hangar deck, because what Sten lacks in latinum, he makes up for with a very particular set of skills. If you return them soon, that'll be the end of it. If not, Covington will find those responsible.... and he will take his tools back.
 I'd been meaning to introduce Sten to the CTO, who was an ex-Runabout test pilot in his ensign years before the class was removed from the prototype.
Every good grease monkey takes his tools seriously!  Look forward to whatever RP I can get!

Reply #2546
HERE IS BLUE ZEPHYR'S NEW CHARACTER: BLUE TIRAN!

Greetings Theurgists!

With great thanks to @Absinthe for helping out with the bases for her character artwork, may I present to you Blue Tiran, Blue Zephyr's latest character here on Theurgy. Keep a lookout for this character's robotic owl too, an interactive PADD interface named Albert. :)

Lt Cmdr. Blue Tiran            Chief Engineer, USS Endeavour 

- Played by Blue Zephyr

Just like Laurel Okhala, this woman served on the USS Endeavour before it went missing in late February, just before the Battle of Starbase 84. You all can expect upcoming scenes from that ship on the Director's Cut board.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2547
Yay. Can’t wait to meet her. (:

Simple Audio Video Embedder