Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 366152 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2275
Thanks for the head's up, Arista!

RAWLEY AVAILABLE FOR INHERITANCE. DEVYRIE OKHALA INHERITED.

This foul-mouthed Brit below:

Lt. JG Evelyn Rawley          Former Fighter Pilot  [Wolf-02] 

- Formerly Played by Auctor Lucan

...who was just put in stasis. I have put her on the list of Available Characters, where I am counting on her to remain indefinitely. Instead, I have decided to pick up a new character from that aforementioned list. Namely:

Lt. JG Devyrie Okhala         Wolf-11 [Dragon]

- Played by Auctor Lucan

Indeed, Devyrie "Dev" Okhala, who arrived from the USS Orcus during the Battle of Starbase 84, will be my new inherited character. Since Burningtransformation left us, no one has made any show of interest in playing her, so I figured I'd invigorate my writing with a new character to replace the trusty old Rawley. This way, I can still have a pilot out there during the battles, and help narrate story development through Devyrie's eyes too.

I will need some time to figure out how to write her, and make some further edits to her character page, but eventually, I want to give this character some more screen time.

That's all for now! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan
Game Moderator

Reply #2276
Update time, it's update time.

Some will have noticed my posting has slowed a lot. There are a few reasons to this, the biggest I will now share with all of you.

Two weeks ago it was announced that we would be getting two international students in this house because the wage the university paid us would help cover the cost of the house.

The house visit is on wensday.

Also a hard drive of mine died, and when it died it took with it my MS word, and a lot of my notes.

So I am behind, and I am cleaning my house. Expect me to stay behind till the end of the week. sorry.

Reply #2277
NEW ACTOR FOR DRAUC T'LAUS

Got a bit carried away with a side-project on my list tonight. Here is the new face of Drauc T'Laus: Mads Mikkelsen.

This character was never meant to be a pretty boy (like Skeet Ulrich, the original actor), but rather someone who looks like they have been through hell and back again. A once Starfleet officer and lab experiment, now Dominion War veteran turned Romulan raider and mercenary after his twin brother died, and who only now is growing a conscience once more - trying to redeem himself by doing the right thing. On top of that, a powerful empath as a result of the experiments he suffered at the hands of his native people, where his Romulan ridges were removed to enable his abilities.

Here are the full-size images:

Thanks for the kind words on the development of these on Discord, where I posted the progress as I did these.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2278
These are arguably some of the Best work you've done. And you've done a lot of fantastic fantastic work.

Reply #2280
Replies to the poll has been posted! :)

Theurgy Sim Poll 2017 Conclusions

Please continue discussion there if anyone needs to do a follow-up on something. Furthermore, those who did not send in their replied to the poll in time can also comment as well there.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2281
PLEASE WELCOME JM VON CAT WITH THEIR CHARACTER VARDER RIDUN!

Please welcome our latest member, namely Jm Von Cat. They join the story with Petty Officer First Class Varder Ridun, a Bajoran Security Officer. He was put in stasis in an engagement with Task Force Archeron before Episode 01.

PO1 Varder Ridun              Security Officer 

- Played by Jm Von Cat

Before he came aboard the Theurgy, Ridun served aboard the USS Angelo, the same ship which Nicole Howard served on, so @Absinthe, perhaps this guy can jog her memories a bit? :)

Welcome aboard, and I look forward to reading your character's story post-stasis!

Best,

Auctor Lucan
Game Moderator

Reply #2282
Welcome to the greatest place in the universe! You're going to have lots of fun here.

When you have the time, do join our Discord chat group. Always fun to meet us goofing around there.

If you're up for threads, feel free to hit up any of us and we'll toss you right in with us so don't worry, you won't sink. Plus one of us is a sea dwelling creature. Anyways, welcome once again, and may your journey be blessed.

Live long, and prosper.

Reply #2283
Well then, heya all. Little new Kiwi here, though I must admit pretty far from home.  ::Waves frantically::

Looking forward to getting into it all with you lovely people, though you may grow to hate me for my amazingly terrible puns. ^.^
Also never mind any kiwi speak you lota people might be subjected to, i'm sure its mostly legible!

And uh yea! Hi. Now lets see about this little discord thing...

Reply #2284
Oooo.. A Kiwi.. The land where sheep are scared. on long lonely nights.

G'Day, Jm.  I'm an Aussie :-)

Oh, and don't mess with the Kiwi - us Aussies are protective of our little flightless brethren across the strait.

Reply #2286
Welcome aboard. As your chief, I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun together!

As Triage says, we're a good group here. Any questions feel free to ask.

Also, I'm not sure you're needed to protect him @Josie, every kiwi I've met is definitely capable of putting me in my place  ;)

Reply #2287
And a Kiwi now?

Nice. 

Now, I'm just going to throw this out there: All Blacks or Wallabys?

Reply #2288
Welcome to the group! Hope you'll enjoy your time with us and looking forward to write with you.

Also, with a kiwi onboard we're one step closer to achieving world wide membership!

Reply #2289
 Jm Von Cat, leave Ridun's schedule open for DAY 02: 1415 hrs!  There may be summons for Security to report to Main Engineering on Deck 25 and I'd prefer a player character to respond over a nonplayer character if possible.  As a matter of fact, it would be nice if the Tactical department was free at that time too.

Reply #2291
PLEASE WELCOME BLUE ZEPHYR, OUR NEWEST WRITER!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, Blue Zephyr. They will actually write a well known character to us, and one that has been acting as an NPC since the original writer left us. Blue Zephyr had originally planned to join with a character made by themrself, but after finding....

CPO Eun Sae Ji                Head of Fighter Power & Propulsion [NPC]

- Played by Blue Zephyr

...our Head of Power & Fighter Propulsion Systems in the Fighter Assault Bay! So, once more, Eun Sae Ji has a writer, and Blue Zephyr took their time to read up on the character's past before now. They have, of course, the creative license to rewrite her character page and play her differently than she used to be played, and I personally look forward to what they decide to do with this character. Moreover, they will start up writing in the new thread Of Valkyries & Valravns, so there are plenty of people to write with there.

Welcome aboard, Blue Zephyr! The floor is yours. :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2295
Welcome to the family, BZ! Hope you have a fun time with us.

Drop by on Discord chats whenever you have the time!

Reply #2296
Welcome mate, now your here I am no longer the newest!.. But not by much :P
They really are a friendly bunch here.

Reply #2297
Hey guys!  Thanks for the warm welcome!!!  I'm looking forward to starting Sae Ji's career again and getting to know all the people personally that she has already met.  I'm leaving her history and connections the same, but she'll be changing personality just slightly.  She'll be a bit more sarcastic and likes the curse words more than her initial self but overall she'll remain mostly the same.  Or at least how her bio portrays her!  I can't wait to write with you guys!

Reply #2299
Welcome to the new members! Excited to interact with you and your characters. :)

Quick update to everyone about me: My move went well, drove the 16 hours Friday and I'm mostly unpacked. I start my new job tomorrow morning and am getting back into my normal routines which means you should all be seeing posts from me again here very soon. :D

Simple Audio Video Embedder