Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #1901
Aaaaaand watch as Hawthorne responds to Kendrick like so:

Reply #1902
If that's what hawthorne does I swear to god i'll be so pissed lol

Reply #1905
So who's been running to the Andromeda galaxy in the past week?

Reply #1906
Not me I don't care for mass effect.

Reply #1908
I have just gotten to Eos yet, but I like the game so far. Found a great female Ryder face to use online too (standard one sucked).

PLEASE WELCOME ESYEL, OUR NEWEST WRITER!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, Esyel. She will actually write one of our very, very oldest characters in terms of first appearance in the story. Having been in stasis since the Niga Incident, Nurse Jovela will be resuscitated first thing come the Interregnum 04-05. Jovela used to be Head Nurse before Eve Jenkins and Hylota Vojona, and we'll see how it pans out In-Character with that position now that Jovela will be doing a recovery and Hylota is giving birth during the Battle of Starbase 84! Zenozine, Esyel and I will sort it all out eventually, lol.

Lt. JG Jovela                Nurse

- Played by Esyel

As you can see, Natasha Yi still plays Jovela, and the above is a link to the updated character biography, where bigger versions of the new character images are available too. Esyel took her time to update the background story and her personality a bit, but still kept some parts to honour the story of her so far. In case anyone has yet to read Episode 01, Jovela was shot down by Thea, who was being puppeteered from the computer core by the infected aboard the ship. It will be really interesting to read this character's second chance at life.

Welcome aboard, Esyel!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #1909
Esyel post:

Walks in, takes a deep breath, and waves

Hello~

I am definitely not new to RPing or Eros, but I am with Star Trek, for the most part. More so compared to other fandoms I know and am familiar with, anyway.

Nice to meet you all and I definitely look forward to seeing how everything plays out!

Reply #1910
Esyel!!!!

*so much squeeeee*

Super welcome to Theurgy!!!!!!! What a great twist of fate!! I hope you love it here and I look forward to our possible interactions! 

I play 2 characters: Jaya Thorne, currently piloting the Allegiant... and Alessia Garcia, a fighter pilot with the White Wolves from the USA Orcus who has just defected to the Theurgy :)
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #1911
Esyel post:

Smirks and giggles

You can thank Kaligos-ototo. He convinced me (finally xD) to give this a try. So.... here I am!

I have been sneaking peeks at everyone and their respective characters. Yours look very interesting, as does everyone else~

Reply #1913
:D hooray for that!  I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly!
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #1914
Welcome Esyel, hope you have a fun time here.
Defeat, Genocide; why quibble with semantics.

Reply #1915
I have just gotten to Eos yet, but I like the game so far. Found a great female Ryder face to use online too (standard one sucked).

PLEASE WELCOME ESYEL, OUR NEWEST WRITER!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, Esyel. She will actually write one of our very, very oldest characters in terms of first appearance in the story. Having been in stasis since the Niga Incident, Nurse Jovela will be resuscitated first thing come the Interregnum 04-05. Jovela used to be Head Nurse before Eve Jenkins and Hylota Vojona, and we'll see how it pans out In-Character with that position now that Jovela will be doing a recovery and Hylota is giving birth during the Battle of Starbase 84! Zenozine, Esyel and I will sort it all out eventually, lol.

Lt. JG Jovela                Nurse

- Played by Esyel

As you can see, Natasha Yi still plays Jovela, and the above is a link to the updated character biography, where bigger versions of the new character images are available too. Esyel took her time to update the background story and her personality a bit, but still kept some parts to honour the story of her so far. In case anyone has yet to read Episode 01, Jovela was shot down by Thea, who was being puppeteered from the computer core by the infected aboard the ship. It will be really interesting to read this character's second chance at life.

Welcome aboard, Esyel!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan
Walks in, takes a deep breath, and waves

Hello~

I am definitely not new to RPing or Eros, but I am with Star Trek, for the most part. More so compared to other fandoms I know and am familiar with, anyway.

Nice to meet you all and I definitely look forward to seeing how everything plays out!
Welcome!
I'm so excited to not be the newest Theurgy player...but still newest as far as House Eros goes. So, maybe I'm still new...(hyperventilates)

Anyway, welcome :)

So who's been running to the Andromeda galaxy in the past week?
No thanks.
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1916
Welcome aboard Esyel,

Hope you enjoy writing with us. So have fun, enjoy, and excited to have new people to keep this adventure alive and nail biting fun.

Reply #1918
Welcome Eysel! Hope you'll feel home soon with us.

I'm getting sucked into andromeda as we speak so I'll do my best to keep up with posts! Work isn't giving me a break either.

Reply #1921
For the record, last 2 weeks have been hellish, and I'm hoping to be able to post...

And spend more time poking around Andromeda, see what sort of trouble I can get into.

Reply #1922
Actually used a bit of Andromeda and The Expendables for influence in my last post to be honest.

Reply #1923
Thanks everyone for the welcome! I'm definitely excited to see how things end up playing out!
Hopefully real life gets better. Look forward to writing with you  8)
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1924

It won't hurt, I'm a professional.

Simple Audio Video Embedder