Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 375699 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #1876
HOUSE OF EROS SITE MAINTENANCE

At around 1 pm EST this Saturday, Eros will be doing some site maintenance and he will try to be done as soon as he can, but did not wish to give a time estimate right now.

Expect to find HoE broken around that time, but nothing will be lost and it will be over as soon as possible.

ALESSIA GARCIA HAS A NEW PLAYER!

Lt. JG Alessia Garcia         Flight Leader               USS Orcus

- Played by Even Angels Cry

In the interest of preserving the storyline with some Valravn fighter pilots on the Orcus defecting to the Theurgy, and having someone write one of the Flight Leaders that is key to make it happen (the character having had a previous affiliation with pilots on the Theurgy) I have granted Even Angels Cry leave to write Alessia Garcia. In this case of inheritence, Dam025 might return if they can maintain an active presence, but since we can't wait for that now, EAC will play Alessia as if she was her own.

Furthermore, EAC has made some changes to the character in her inheritence, the most prominent thing being the change of Alessia's callsign from Stormraven to Angel. This change has been implemented in the few posts mentioning the callsign Stormraven already, the posts so far edited in this regard along with the edits EAC made on the character page on our Wiki. Should Dam025 return, the old version of the character is kept, but the callsign change will not be returned to Stormraven. Again, it is unlikely Dam025 will return based on current information.

Have fun writing your new character EAC! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #1877
Since I'm still getting used to the writing schedule, who is next up in "No Cosmic Justice?"

I feel like I can post but didn't want to step on toes.
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1879
Posted!

Hopefully I didn't miss a detail on anything. Let me know if there is any corrections needed.
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1881
~

I will make sure and send out a newsletter as soon as I can so that everyone are on the same page.

~

That would be much appreacted from my end. I've spent the past 5 days feeling like ass while getting over strep throat. I'm a wee bit out of sorts on where things are lol

Reply #1882

... INCOMING TRANSMISSION ...

Greetings fellow Theurgists!

The work on the new board continues, and I hope to show something soon. The layout is done, but there is some struggle with copying all our posts because of SQL compatability. Eros and I managed to copy them all over once, but there was some formatting issues within the posts where 30 % of the posts were broken off mid-way because we used symbols not accounted for. Because of this, we can focus on wrapping the current threads here on HE and move over to the new forum as of Interregnum 03-04. So, no worries, just a little bump on the road.

Here is the story overview! Please try to make time for posting so that we can finish this leg of the race. :)

STORY OVERVIEW

Below is a list with all the threads in the Interregnum and Episode 04, sorted chronologically with the oldest one first. The threads in green are finished already and the yellow ones are on-going. Also, all these are links to click which ought to make it easy for those who wish to browse and read the story too. PO means Posting Order (if applicable, and always suggestions/recommendations).

INTERREGNUM 03-04

DAY 01

DAY 01: Time Judges All [0500 hrs.]
DAY 01: Healing | Part 1 [0730 hrs.]
DAY 01: Rejuvenation [0900 hrs.]
DAY 01: The Path Ahead [0915 hrs.]
DAY 01: New Life [1000 hrs.]
DAY 01: Lost in the Mind [1015 hrs.]
DAY 01: Misgivings [1100 hrs.]
DAY 01: Encouragement [1115 hrs.]
DAY 01: Stranger Tides [1130 hrs.]
DAY 01: SAR Away-Mission [1150 hrs.]
DAY 01: A Fresh Start | Part 1 [1230 hrs.]
DAY 01: A Fresh Start | Part 2 [1240 hrs.]
DAY 01: Meeting of the Minds [1300 hrs.]
DAY 01: The First of Many Propositions [1400 hrs.]
DAY 01: Healing | Part 2 [1840 hrs.]
DAY 01: An Empty Pack [2030 hrs.]
DAY 01: Off-Duty Treatment [2030 hrs.]
DAY 01: A Quiet Chat [2100 Hrs]

DAY 02

DAY 02: Goldeneye's Confession [0700 hrs.]
DAY 02: Back From the Dead [0800 hrs.]
DAY 02: Critical Vacancy [1230 hrs.]
DAY 02: In Remembrance [1200 hrs.]
DAY 02: A Friendly Chat [1300 hrs.]
DAY 02: Mistress-at-Arms [1400 hrs.]
DAY 02: Digital Relations [1500 hrs.]
DAY 02: Finding Strength [1800 hrs.]
DAY 02: Healing | Part 3 [1830 hrs.]
DAY 02: Poker Night [2000 hrs.]
DAY 02: Houseguest [0130 hrs.]

DAY 03

DAY 03: Unfinished Business [0610 hrs.]
DAY 03: Upgrades [0805 hrs.] Next Poster: ch'Xinya
DAY 03: Phasmids [0900 hrs.]
DAY 03: The Beginning Of A New Life [1100 hrs.]
DAY 03: Twitching [1100 hrs.]
DAY 03: Between Meetings [1200 hrs.]
DAY 03: The Accipiter [1400 hrs.]
DAY 03: Well-Earned Recognition [1500 hrs.]
DAY 03: New Hire [1500 hrs.]
DAY 03: Midnight Oil [2345 hrs.]

DAY 04

DAY 04: Weapon Storage Raid [0750 hrs.]
DAY 04: Aftermath [1300 hrs.]
DAY 04: Obligations & Priorities [1305 hrs.]
DAY 04: Opalescent Integration [1315 hrs.]
DAY 04: Scotch & Fire [1400 hrs.]
DAY 04: Jumping the Shark [1421 hrs.]
DAY 04: Re-Connection [1600 hrs.]
DAY 04: Free Images [1630 hrs.]
DAY 04: The Flutter of a Pair of Wings [1750 hrs.]
DAY 04: Yeoman & Suspect [1830 hrs.]
DAY 04: Question of Wolven Error [1900 hrs.]
DAY 04: Subconscious Repression [1955 hrs.]
DAY 04: Hidden Forces [2000 hrs.]
DAY 04: Recuperation [2130 hrs.]

DAY 05

DAY 05: Keeping Balance [0630 hrs.]
DAY 05: Resuming Duties [0900 hrs.]
DAY 05: Creature Comforts [0930 hrs.] Next Poster: CanadianVet
DAY 05: Sheep in Wolf's Clothing [1200 hrs.]
DAY 05: Alligator Shoes [1300 hrs]  Next Poster: Doc M.
DAY 05: Alien Therapy [1400 hrs.] Next Poster: The Counselor & Doc M. (joint-post)
DAY 05: Redux [1400 hrs.]
DAY 05: The Crossroads [1430 hrs.]
DAY 05: Changing Ways [1500 hrs.] Next Poster: Kaligos
DAY 05: Climax Jump [1740 hrs]

DAY 06

DAY 06: Late Night Liaison [0045 hrs.]
DAY 06: A Chief Returns [0600 hrs.]
DAY 06: For Sake of the Galaxy [1500 hrs.]
DAY 06: First Circle of Hell [1535 hrs.]
DAY 06: Fighting Shadows [1600 hrs.]
DAY 06: Visitations [1600 hrs.] Next Poster: 1) CanadianVet 2) Auctor Lucan 3) ch'Xinya
DAY 06: Good Old Times [2100 hrs.] Next Poster: 1) Brutus 2) Arista 3) Auctor Lucan
DAY 06: Memories [2230 hrs.]
DAY 06: A Special Request [2245 hrs.] Next Poster: 1) Nolan 2) The Counselor 3) DocReno
DAY 06: Inner Space Next Poster: [glow=red,2,300]Everyone who hasn't posted yet![/glow]

EPISODE 04: SIMULCAST

PROLOGUE: Homecoming
CHAPTER 01: Tensions Rising
CHAPTER 02: Crucible (listed by characters)
CHAPTER 03: Loyalty
CHAPTER 04: Usurpation
CHAPTER 05: Battle of Starbase 84

CHAPTER 06: No Cosmic Justice
 - Boarding Team 01: 1) Cardamone 2) Isley 3) Ravenholm (can also post next)
 - Boarding Team 02: 1) Komial + Thea + O'Connell JP (Auctor sends starter)
 - Boarding Team 03: 1) Sel 2) Marquez 3) Henshaw 4) Hawthorne/Ida/Drauc
 - Wolves Defending Vector 02 & 03: 1) Tancredi 2) Razor 3) Havenborn 4) Terror+Sniper+Husker 5) Angel 6) Dragon 7) Covington and Rawley JP
 - USS Allegiant: 1) Dewitt 2) Sithick 3) Jaya Thorne

CHAPTER 07: Cost of Truth
 - Vector 01 of the Theurgy | Main Bridge: Posting order on this bridge scene (+the watching conference lounge) is very loose here, so please all you with characters present, chime in as soon as you can write a reply. That is, unless I am missing anyone who already posted, Brutus (Stark + Sarresh), Nolan (Tovarek), DocReno (Keval), Kaligos (Hi'Jak) and Vystori (A'vura + Six, the latter bringing Parnak and Suq to Conference Lounge).
 - Vector 01 of the Theurgy | Battle Sickbay: 1) F'Rell 2) Liam Herrold
 - Vector 02 of the Theurgy | Isolation Ward 02: 1) Hylota (+Vinata in ER/ICU) 2) Maal 3) The Counselor
 - Vector 02 of the Theurgy | Corridors: Nicander + MacMillan Joint-Post (Auctor Lucan sends starter)
 - Vector 03 of the Theurgy | Main Engineering: 1) Lin Kae 2) Duv 3) Rihen Neyah

There we go!  I will be sending out individual posting notices too, all in friendly spirit and not meant to nag at you all.  :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan
Game Moderator

Reply #1883
Fabulous!  Thank you! And thank you for the announcement as well! I look forward to playing Alessia with all of you! If you haven't read her back story since the announcement, do take a peek at it. :)
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #1885

Let us spread the word.

Just figured out how the image system worked.

Reply #1886
Playing catch up on reading before posts - hopefully getting my posts up by tomorrow night, if not sooner. Been killer busy at work

Reply #1887
Curse your sudden, but inevitable betrayal!

Not exactly the message of hope we were all looking for, I guess that makes the crew much more crazy looking.

As for the away teams

Reply #1888
I wanted to apologize for my post not being up as quickly as I wanted them to but with mid-terms, setting up things for my replacement since I am changing departments at the University where I work, and various smaller RL issues (like an internet provider that was trying to tell me that my bill hadn't been paid even though I paid it on the first...)-it just seemed like this week wasn't my week to try and get anything serious done.

For that, I apologize.

Reply #1890
I'm not sure which i find more amusing: that Starfleet appropriately named a Defiant class ship after Ben Sisko, or that we snuck in the Defiant to the task force ;)

Reply #1891
My goodness, Brutus, what a post! Great job!

Seems everyone is bringing their 'A' games lately. I'm going to have to step up my writing :)

Reply #1892
Arista I totally agree. Everyone's been writing awesome! Also, I call first dibs on punching Ian Hawthrone in the family jewels when we meet him.

He's not related to the altered transmission, but if I blame him for everything bad that happens I feel better

Reply #1894
Omg! Wtf just happened in the other thread?! I hadn't been reading it until today! Thanks for the heads up Kaligos!!

Reply #1895
If you meant me EAC, I was being silly. It's been rather tempting in the base assault with Ida, Sel, Drauc & co, to just end the threat that is Ian Hawthorne with a well placed burst from a phaser on a high setting. :D

Reply #1896
That assumes somebody in the assault team doesn't 'accidentally' discharge a phaser on a high enough setting to leave his brains (or his balls) a charred stump.  :P
That's what transporters are for ;)
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1897
This is what happens when work schedules you to close and then open, but you have ideas for a post and MUST type them out!  Maybe I will sleep, maybe I will not.  But since I need to be awake in 7 hours, I'm sensing a 3 hour nap in my future, haha!

That said, posts incoming for Jaya and Alessia!

EDIT:  I was right!  Done with 1 post just in time for a 3 hour nap!  3.5 if i fall asleep fast!  XD  Ah well, Alessia will come after work tomorrow!

Reply #1898
Did someone say they missed Kendrick?

That assumes somebody in the assault team doesn't 'accidentally' discharge a phaser on a high enough setting to leave his brains (or his balls) a charred stump.  :P
That's what transporters are for ;)

Sorry for breaking all of your dib's but in terms of killing Hawthorne.

Reply #1899
Kendrick deadass flies his ship right up to Hawthrone's face like

and I'm over here like

Simple Audio Video Embedder