Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365727 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2726

There's also TR-Series Rifles to test out, namely the TR-120 in our arsenal for your inspection. Welcome, Vox, one Tactical officer to another, it's good to have a counterpart in the other vectors. Looking forward to exchanging stories of life on Vulcan!
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2727
Everyone, I would like to apologize for my lack of posting recently.

I currently have no money, no way to cash any checks, and I'm about to lose my only place of residence.

Added to that, my job is draining me so much that I can't focus on posting in the little time I do have.

So I'm sorry, I don't know what else to do, I'm trying my best but it's not good enough.

Reply #2728
I'd say to focus on securing yourself first and we'll make due until you can safely grace us with your wonderful presence once more!

Reply #2729
That sounds supremely shit and stressful, HN. I second patches' sentiments - look after yourself first, and we'll be here after :)
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #2732

There's also TR-Series Rifles to test out, namely the TR-120 in our arsenal for your inspection. Welcome, Vox, one Tactical officer to another, it's good to have a counterpart in the other vectors. Looking forward to exchanging stories of life on Vulcan!

Thanks for the welcome Triton, looking forward to it too :)

HN that's awful, hope everything works out for you sooner rather than later.

Reply #2733
Keeping you in prayer HN. You'll get through this.

Reply #2734
PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST MEMBER: MULTIFACIONADO!

Our newest member, @Multificionado , will do what @Vox decided to do. He'll write an old, well-known character of ours. This one is likely a dear character to many who have read the story, and a character whom I have been writing for almost six years since she first appeared in the beginning of Episode 03. She's no other than...

Lt. JG Evelyn Rawley          Fighter Pilot [Ghost]   

- Writer: Multificionado

Multificionado has been given a synopsis of this character's past and read the most important threads where she has been active, and I feel confident he'll write Rawley both true to her old self, but also with a somewhat new voice. There has been no changes decided about her character yet, so until further notice, Rawley's past will remain the same.

Rawley will be waking up in Chapter 04: Charades as well, and she might as well wake up on the opposite side of the ward from where Doctor Maya is in After Untruth, right? Please let me know if that's okay, @Doc M. ? :) Rawley just needed a blood transfusion and some treatment for knife wounds.

Welcome aboard Multificionado!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2735
WELCOME ABOARD MULTIFICIONADO!!! (L) YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT HERE! AND WE'RE GONNA LOVE YOU HERE!

QUICK QUESTION: DO YOU PREFER CHICKEN OR SALMON?!?

Reply #2736
Thanks. And I like chicken. :)

Reply #2737
Hi all,

It's been a while and I thought I'd send out a quick message, just to let you know what's going on over the last few weeks.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for not posting much lately. It's because I've been getting little sleep and as such, have been finding it hard to concentrate, both at work and at home.

In good news, the reason behind this is the safe arrival of my son. He's doing fantastic, my wife and I couldn't be happier - even if we could be more well rested. :)

His sleep schedule has started to even out a bit, and as such, I feel like i'm able to get on with more. Expect more posts from me, however I'm going to limit the amount of threads I'm in until I fully get to grips with my new interrupted sleep cycle. So no new threads from me for the meantime.

Welcome aboard Multificionado, Vox and anyone else I haven't specifically welcomed. It's a great time to join the group!

Reply #2739
Hello, everyone.

I have been telling Auctor that I plan to return 'tomorrow' for the last three days, so I'm posting this as a quick update.

As of may I work only on weekends, I am trying to take the new time frame to work on myself mind and body getting back some of the muscle and such that I lost not just due to being laid out flat for three weeks, but also from my surgery two years ago.

I now basically have infinite time, and with extra time comes an uptake in activity on this site. The last few days I have been out on a mix of work, and personal errands.

I am posting here to announce my official return to posting, and my appologies for those who have been waiting for me to post.

Reply #2740
@Arista Thanks. It's definitely a great time to join. I look forward to working here. :)

Reply #2741
I've only read your Chapter 04: Supplemental [ Day 04 | 800 hrs. ] Aftermath of Untruth post, but so far you've nailed Rawley's character perfectly, @Multificionado!  Welcome aboard!

Reply #2745
PLEASE WELCOME ALPHAWIZ, WHO WILL WRITE THE CHIEF ENGINEER ON THE USS CAYUGA

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, @alphawiz ! They will write the Chief Engineer on the Cayuga, the quick-witted Kaylon Jeen.

Lt. Kaylon Jeen                 Chief Engineer   

- Writer:
Alphawiz

Despite his his easy-going manner, his attitude has not been used as a reason to call his dedication to duty into question. He has always been meticulous about his work and shown fierce loyalty to the men and women he served with. After the assimilation of his predecessor during the Borg's attack on the ship, Kaylon was granted a field promotion to Lieutenant and made Chief Engineer of the Cayuga while it was adrift and before Vector 03 of the Theurgy found them. He will be appearing both on the Director's Cut board and in Chapter 03: From the Ashes.

Welcome aboard, @alphawiz:)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder