Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 372630 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #5400
Get better soon @Griff . Let me know if you want to talk <3

Reply #5401
Hey guys, just letting you know ahead of time I will be out of town from May 11th to the 17th.
CPO Avandar Lok | Head of Fighter Propulsion & Asst. COD - "The world I have known is lost in shadow..."
[Show/Hide]

Reply #5403

WELCOME BACK BIPSPOON

Ens. Cameron Henshaw                                           Captain's Yeoman

- Writer: @BipSpoon

Lt. Valyn Amarik                                           Asst. Chief Intelligence Officer

LT. Amelya Rez                                           Asst. Chief Medical Officer

Please welcome back to the fold @BipSpoon  they return with their characters, Cameron Henshaw, Valyn Amarik and Amelya Rez. Each character has an enticing and deep background and all have played key parts in the story of the USS Theurgy and we look forward to seeing more of their journey in the coming chapters ahead! Glad to have you back, @BipSpoon

GM OUT OF TOWN

One other minor note - I'll be out of town while I make sure my brothers wedding goes off without a hitch starting the morning of May 15th. I'll be back by Monday the 20th. In the meantime I hope everyone continues to have fun and I look forward to seeing what everyone has written and come up with while I'm gone.

Simple Audio Video Embedder