Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 366020 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2675
Welcome aboard   I am looking forward to sharing the adenture with my fellow new starters :) 

Reply #2677
Hi all,

Just a quick update if you've been waiting for me. My laptop died. I got a new one today, and while it is nice and shiny, there is still the constant windows updates it needs to do before it is ready. I've got word back and i'll be working on getting up posts as quickly as I can.

Reply #2678
CONTINUANCE PROTOCOL UPDATE

As the new Chapters are coming up, I am making some minor adjustments and additions to the Continuance Protocol. This, as you may notice, especially in regard to off bridge departments like Security and Medical.

But what will happen next? All three acting Captains of the Theurgy's three Vectors - the Helmet, the Sword and the Stallion - all have the same kind of PADD for this protocol in their possession. The purpose of the protocol is to preserve the truth and make sure the mission has the best chance of being continued, and it was meant for emergency situations where the ship and crew might be entirely compromised.

The Captains enters the coordinates and time of the execution of the Continuance Protocol into the PADD. Doing so triggers an algorithm. The time and the coordinates auto-generate the time and place of the first, second and third rendezvous point. These rendezvous will, therefore, have the same location and time, so the Vectors can operate independently. These rendezvous points are separated by 24 hours, give or take, depending what the algorithm generate.

If the three Vectors can't meet at any of these three times - with a window of 1 hour set at each location where the Vectors might show up - each Vector is on its own. Then, they will have to continue the Theurgy's mission separately, to ensure that the truth doesn't die with the crew. Oh, and of course the algorithm takes into account charted space, and doesn't have them meet up in the middle of a star etc. For the duration of the protocol, each CO of the three Vectors are their Captains, and if the ship can't reintegrate, the Captains remain COs in full capacity.

TRANSPORTER PROTOCOL AT EXECUTION

This pre-set Transporter sequence was made by Captain Ives and will divide the crew as follows below. Unmentioned crew are not transported from their current location. This deployment of personnel has parameters that take into account the absence of crew too, so it works even if some of the crew was just abducted by the Savi.

Vector 01 - Helmet Main Bridge Staff

Commanding Officer: Carrigan Trent
Executive Officer (Mission Ops): Jennifer Dewitt (Auctor Lucan)
Tactical: Leon Marquez, Jonas Arisaka (NPC) & Tarsi sh'Zhan (NPC)
CONN: Derik Veradin
Operations: A'vura Zeshryr
Science: Vivian Martin, Morwen Angharad (NPC) & Edgar Rowland (NPC)
Engineering Station: Suq, Morgan Song & Lavar Manfredi (NPC)
Communications: Selena Ravenholm & Faye Eloi-Danvers
Off bridge:
(Auxiliary Engineering): Ens. Carla Abner (NPC)
(Security): Ens. Ryuan Sel + PO1 Dyan Cardamone
(Medical): EMH Mk I

Vector 02 - Sword Battle Bridge Staff

Commanding Officer: Wenn Cinn
Executive Officer: Simon Tovarek
Tactical: Keval ch'Rayya
CONN: Jaya Thorne
Operations: Nator 159
Science: Tyreke Okafor (Auctor Lucan)
Mission Ops: Cameron Henshaw
Off bridge:
(Auxiliary Engineering): Curt Lucas (NPC)
(Security): Ens. Colin McArthur + PO1 Varder Ridun + PO2 Eliska Bremmer
(Medical): Doctor Rez + LMH + Nurse Jovela

Vector 03 - Stallion Battle Bridge Staff

Commanding Officer: Natalie Stark
Executive Officer: Zelosa Ejek
Tactical: Lt. Masuda Yukimura (Auctor Lucan)
CONN: MCPO Mala Kariko (NPC) + PO3 Lillee t'Jellaieu
Operations: Lieutenant JG Yvette Conway (NPC)
Science: Cir'Cie
Off bridge:
(Main Engineering): Billy Bob O'Connell
(Security): Ens. Mariner + Ens. Six
(Medical): EMH Mk II

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

That in your last posts in Chapter 01, you should have your character beamed to their Vectors. Check the list! :)

When the new Chapters start up, there will be refined lists showing who are present at which Vectors, since unlisted crew end up where they happen to be at when Chapter 01 ends, and the three Vectors goes their separate ways.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2679
A NEW CHARACTER EMERGES ON THE THEURGY

Look! I made a new character for myself! :)

Lt. Tyreke Okafor             Science Officer (Synthetic Biology)  

- Writer: Auctor Lucan

This one started out as an NPC, but as the ideas kept coming, I decided to not have him an NPC but a character of my own. This is the Science Officer that will be serving on the bridge of Vector 2 during Episode 05. He is an original Theurgy crewmember but has been in stasis since the Theurgy was attacked by the Calamity at Theta Eridani IV, before the battle at Starbase 84. He woke up from medical stasis during Day 02 in the Interregnum and has returned to active duty in time for the new Episode.

I also made an actual NPC, or rather, I made a character page for a pre-existing NPC since I will likely be writing a lot from his perspective. He won't be on the crew manifest, so I made no more than one image for him. This is Masuda Yukimura:

Lieutenant Masuda Yukimura

> > Click for New Character Page

Lieutenant Masuda Yukimura was the XO of Black Opal Station and also doubled for Tactical. Yukimura will serve as the Tactical Officer on Vector 3, under the command of Lieutenant Commander Natalie Stark, the Commanding Officer and acting Captain of the Stallion.

I might be making a page for Jennifer Dewitt as well, but only if time allows. Dewitt was the CO of the Black Opal, and now serves as XO on Vector 1 in Episode 05. Stay tuned and we'll see. :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2680
OMG so many new people and new characters!!  How exciting!!!  In my own world, I have gottena new laptop (Friday) and am working on downloading and importing all the things... it's proving to be time consuming but it's so nice to have a new computer!!!  I am feeling 100% better, which is great.  But I was sick for so long that I fell behind in life as well as in my writing.  So, it has been an uphill struggle trying to pull myself back to handling things.  I'm almost there.  :) 

What this means in a more practical sense for all of you is that I will be very restrictive on creating any new threads for a while.  My characters will of course interact in the required group threads, but individual things and one on one things I need to dial back on.  At least until I get my life straightened out again.

I'm always around on Discord and always available for PM's if ya'll wanna talk about anything at all.  For those of you that I'm writing in the interregnum with, I plan on responding to everything before the week is out and we can go from there.

Once again I thank you all for your patience and understanding.  You guys really are the best.  :)
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #2681
Hey guys! Just checking in to let everyone know that I won’t be around for a tad bit. I just bought my first house and settled in, then I’m going to a convention and then starting a new job. All the scary new life things! :p

Anyway a lot of time’s going to be eaten up, but I should be able to post soon, say a week or so. Hope to be back and playing with you all soon!

Loving all the new characters too, fun stuff to read! :D

Reply #2682
Congratulations Gadget!! Best of luck in your life!!

I'd like to say that chapter 05 is turning out to be very confusing for me. It's not that I have many questions, it's that I have absolutely no idea what's going on. even after reading, it's like my brain can't hold all that information at once. To make it worse, Suq is an engineer on one vector and Ejek the XO...

I have a hard time in general with big threads like this, but especially now, with important characters in play, I'd really, really appreciate any advice that could be given. I am not a clever or strategic man, but I happen to be playing at least one character who is.

I suppose in the end it's on me for playing outside my skillset, but I would like advice if anyone has any.

Reply #2683
Congratulations Gadget!! Best of luck in your life!!

I'd like to say that chapter 05 is turning out to be very confusing for me. It's not that I have many questions, it's that I have absolutely no idea what's going on. even after reading, it's like my brain can't hold all that information at once. To make it worse, Suq is an engineer on one vector and Ejek the XO...

I have a hard time in general with big threads like this, but especially now, with important characters in play, I'd really, really appreciate any advice that could be given. I am not a clever or strategic man, but I happen to be playing at least one character who is.

I suppose in the end it's on me for playing outside my skillset, but I would like advice if anyone has any.

I'd like to be able to help ya mate. But I'm currently at "Hurry Up And Wait" in regards to the main story. Hoping to get Lorad's first DC post up at some point today, my time.

Reply #2684
Okay, so right now I'm dealing with some pretty heady real life shit at the moment, so it might take me a bit longer than the posting rules time limit to make posts. I mean, I can make posts, but they are probably going to be ultra crap.

Just know, that it may take longer for me to post than what might be considered normal for me or others. Just.. Dealing with some emotionally heavy things at the moment.

Have fun.
~TrexelCat.

Reply #2685
Take your time trexel cat.

Man what started as a bit of smoke has gone viral i have strep throat. So thats fun getting anti inflam and anti biotics.

Reply #2688
CHAPTER 03: FROM THE ASHES HAS BEEN POSTED!

Chapter 03: From the Ashes

This is the starter for Chapter 03: From the Ashes. Since Ziegler is Stark's former First Officer, the first and second Rendevouz with the other Vectors will be missed, since the Stallion will remain with the Cayuga and assist in her repairs as well as its own. This thread denotes the first encounter, and all Supplemental Threads that are started will either have to be set before this time of 1130 hrs. on Day 04, or afterwards. Just like in the interregnum, Supplemental threads are started at your leisure! Supplemental threads relating to the Stallion or the Cayuga should be named Chapter 03: Supplemental [ Day X | YYYY hrs. ] Insert Title, and they should extend no further than the end of Day 05.

These are the main tasks to solve, your Mission Objectives in this Chapter:

MISSION OBJECTIVES IN CHAPTER 03:

Primary Objectives:
- Brief Captain Ziegler about the truth of the Theurgy's mission and the Savi
- Brief Stark and Ziegler about the Borg threat to the Federation
- Return main power to the Cayuga, w. the help from O'Connell's department
- Before the third Rendevouz opportunity with the other Vectors, find where the Borg came from
- Either just the Stallion makes it to the third Rendevouz, or the Cayuag does too

Secondary Obectives:
- Bonding between the two crews, any one-on-one scenes
- Implementing new ideas or tech for fighting the Borg and/or the Savi

New objectives may be added depending on development.

Known staff on the Stallion:

Vector 03 - Stallion Battle Bridge Staff

Commanding Officer: Natalie Stark @Brutus
Executive Officer: Zelosa Ejek @FollowTomorrow
Tactical: Lt. Masuda Yukimura (Auctor Lucan) @Auctor Lucan
CONN: MCPO Mala Kariko (NPC) + PO3 Lillee t'Jellaieu @Griff
Operations: Lieutenant JG Yvette Conway (NPC)
Science: Cir'Cie @StarDuster
Engineering: Nameless NPC (appointed by O'Connell)
Off bridge:
(Main Engineering): Billy Bob O'Connell @Doc M.
(Security): Ens. Mariner + Ens. Six @Triton
(Medical): EMH Mk II
(Counseling): B'Nila (Injured)

Known staff on the Cayuga:

USS Cayuga Crew

Commanding Officer: Anya Ziegler @Arista
Executive Officer: KIA
Tactical: Salem Martin @Masorin
CONN: Mektari Dumral @Gadget
Operations: [Unknown, Vacant Position]
Science: Vanya @Veridian
Off bridge:
(Main Engineering): [Unknown, Vacant Position]
(Security): Winter Bannin @DocReno
(Medical): T'Panu @lisavw
(Civilian): Iris Cyrene, a Ryn Diplomat @Hastata-Nerada

Happy reading, and I look forward to your posting! @Brutus and @FollowTomorrow , you go first here, and try to establish communication with the Cayuga quickly, but everyone with present characters should feel free to set up Supplemental threads at your leisure. You have the mission objectives for the Chapter, and we go from there. I am present with Masuda Yukimura, but since he is an NPC, feel free to have him played in your posts as well if so required.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2689
CHAPTER 04: CHARADES HAS BEEN POSTED!

Chapter 04: Charades [ Day 04 | 1130 hrs. ]

That's the starter for Chapter 04: Charades. This thread denotes the hour when the USS Niger and the Sword will cross paths, and all Supplemental Threads that are started will either have to be set before this time of 1500 hrs. on Day 05, or afterwards. No posting order in the Brig, but every writer with a character there has 7 days to reply. @Top Hat posts next in the bridge scene with Nator and Ducote both, the latter setting the scene on the USS Niger.

Just like in the interregnum, Supplemental one-on-one threads are started at your leisure! Supplemental threads should be named Chapter 04: Supplemental [Day XX|YYYY hrs.] Insert Title, and can extend as far back as right after the battle with the Versant and all the way up to 2100 hrs on Day 05, where the second Rendevouz will be missed due to a hostile threat to the Sword.

MISSION OBJECTIVES IN CHAPTER 04:

Primary Objectives:
- The USS Niger is to dock with the Sword, landing inside the Fighter Assault Bay (where Tacitcal CONN can "welcome" them aboard)
- Have Ranaan Ducote and the crew of the Niger briefed about the Theurgy's mission and the Savi
- Have Wenn Cinn & Tovarek etc. briefed about the Borg threat to the Federation
- Conduct "An Interview with a Parasite" in the Brig, learning what options and opportunities there are. Multiple outcomes.
- Make a new Squadron Org Chart for the remaining Lone Wolves.
- Before the third Rendevouz opportunity with the other Vectors, find where the Borg came from
- A hostile force will show up and make it so that the Sword miss the second Rendevouz
- Either the Sword makes it to the third Rendevouz, or it doesn't.

Secondary Obectives:
- Bonding between the Endeavour survivors and the crew of the Sword, or any one-on-one scenes for that matter
- Study of Savi remains left aboard after the battle, learning to know the enemy
- Implementing new ideas or tech for fighting the Borg and/or the Savi

Battle Bridge & Closest Deck Interior Blueprint: [Show/Hide]
Known staff on the Sword:

Vector 02 - Sword Battle Bridge Staff

Commanding Officer: Wenn Cinn @chXinya
Executive Officer: Simon Tovarek @Nolan
Tactical: Keval ch'Rayya @DocReno
CONN: Jaya Thorne @Even Angels Cry
Operations: Nator 159 @Top Hat
Science: Tyreke Okafor @Auctor Lucan
Mission Ops: Cameron Henshaw @Nolan
Engineering: Nameless NPC (appointed by Curt Lucas)
Off bridge:
(Auxiliary Engineering): Curt Lucas (NPC)
(Security): Ens. Colin McArthur (NPC) + PO1 Varder Ridun @Jm Von Cat + PO2 Eliska Bremmer @CanadianVet
(Medical): Doctor Rez @Nolan  + LMH @TrexelCat + Nurse Jovela @Kaylex Ren + Doctor Maya @Doc M.
(Tactical CONN):
Thomas Ravon @Nolan
Tessa May Lance @Doc M.
Daniel Havenborn @Havenborn
Krystal Tancredi @Triage
Christopher Slayton @DocReno
Alessia Garcia @Even Angels Cry
Sten Covington (NPC)
Liam Herrold @Auctor Lucan
Eun Sae Ji @Blue Zephyr
Sithick @Masorin

Known staff on the Niger:

USS Niger Crew

Commanding Officer: Commander Ranaan Ducote @Top Hat
Other officers:
Lieutenant Kai Akoni @trevorvw
Astrophysicist Marlee Hailey @TrexelCat
X Unknown additional crewmembers

Reply #2690
Just throwing this on the thread again as a reminder:

I will be gone most of April on Vacation. April 10th (tues) we board a cruise ship bound for Hawaii and don't get off until the 25th. I'm actually off work from the 7th to the 30th. It is a month early but I am celebrating 10 years of marriage to a lovely, sexy, and very understanding wife who lets me write aliens for fun.  :)

I do have free (sorta) internet access aboard the ship, so I will be doing my best to respond to tags but if you don't see me or hear from me for a while, I'm probably occupied enjoying things not involving my regular daily routine.

@steelphoenix && @Nolan I will respond to our threads as I can.

Reply #2691
Hey all, I'm a day or two behind on the threads I'm in. Moving to my new apartment plus extra rehearsals for the symphony chorus concert this weekend ate up more time than expected, but I'll be getting them out tonight or tomorrow night at the latest.

Hope you're all doing awesome.

Reply #2692
CHAPTER 05: VERTEX HAS BEEN POSTED!

Chapter 05: Vertex [ Day 06 | 0810 hrs. ]

This is the starter for Chapter 05: Vertex. This thread features the hour when the Helmet waits for the third and final Rendezvous, and a showdown with Task Force Archeron begins right in the Rendevouz zone. All Supplemental Threads that are started will have to be set before this time of 0810 hrs. on Day 06, but not afterwards. Just like in the interregnum, Supplemental one-on-one threads are started at your leisure! Supplemental threads should be named Chapter 05: Supplemental [Day XX|YYYY hrs.] Insert Title, and can extend as far back as right after the battle with the Versant and all the way up to 0810 hrs on Day 06, where the third Rendevouz will be set.

In the coming battle, regular shields operable by 50 %, with some emitters still needing to keep out some radiation. Sensor range limited to 10 000 meters. Next poster: @CanadianVet , after he has posted, a seven day response time begins for all all bridge crew officers. Other departments will respond when alerted by the Captain or other bridge crew.

MISSION OBJECTIVES IN CHAPTER 05:

Primary Objectives:
 - Survive (or don't, your call) The other Vectors might not arrive.
 - Retroactively write the way F'Rell worked with the bridge crew to escape the Savi fighters
 - Retroactively write the implementation of tactics from Zyrao Natauna, and/or have them utilised against Savi fighters
 - Retroactively write the scenes involving ch'Xinya's particle sensor
 - Retroactively write the scenes involving the detection, study and almost finished installation of the Reman cloak.
 - Retroactively write the scenes involving the augmentation of the Helmet's warp core.
 - Retroactively write the study of Savi remains left aboard after the battle, learning to know the enemy
 - Retroactively write scenes where Drauc T'Laus offers to aid to Security after his recovery

Secondary Obectives:
 - Retroactively write any one-on-one scenes leading up to Day 06, 0810 hrs. Currently known scenes:
   # Confrontation and settlement between Captain Trent and Zyrao Natauna
   # Dyan Cardamone setting the record straight. Drauc vouches for her when Dyan reports to the Captain and then the Helmet's Chief of Security, Ryuan Sel.
   # Lorad meeting Dewitt, followed by Captain Trent and Ryuan Sel.
 - Implementing new ideas or tech for fighting the Savi

Main Bridge & Deck 01: [Show/Hide]Known staff on the Helmet:

Vector 01 - Helmet Main Bridge Staff

Commanding Officer: Carrigan Trent @CanadianVet
Executive Officer (Mission Ops): Jennifer Dewitt @Auctor Lucan
Tactical: Leon Marquez @Triton , Jonas Arisaka (NPC) & Tarsi sh'Zhan (NPC)
CONN: Derik Veradin @Mathis
Operations: A'vura Zeshryr @Triage
Science: Vivian Martin @Hastata-Nerada & Morwen Angharad (NPC)
Engineering Station: Suq @FollowTomorrow , Morgan Song @Hastata-Nerada  & Lavar Manfredi (NPC)
Communications: Selena Ravenholm @chXinya  & Faye Eloi-Danvers @Brutus
Off bridge:
(Auxiliary Engineering): Ens. Carla Abner (NPC) + F'Rell @Absinthe
(Security): Ens. Ryuan Sel @SummerDawn + PO1 Dyan Cardamone @FollowTomorrow
(Medical): EMH Mk I @Auctor Lucan
(Civilian):
Drauc T'Laus @Auctor Lucan
Lorad @Stegro88 
Zyrao Natauna @Blue Zephyr
Sera vers Aldnoah @Auctor Lucan

Inbound ships from Task Force Archeron:

Task Force Archeron | Search Force Alpha
1x Odyssey-class
 - USS Archeron
   Known crew:
   # Admiral Sankolov @Auctor Lucan
   # First Officer Marcus Slayton @DocReno
2x Sovereign-class
 - USS First Minister
 - USS Monarch
1x Defiant-class
 - USS Benjamin Sisko
1x Akira-class
 - USS Dauntless
1x Intrepid-class
 - USS Bellerophon
2x Luna-class
 - USS Asterion
 - USS Defiance
2x Galaxy-class
 - USS Challenger
 - USS Sydney
1x Rigel-class
 - USS Akagi
1x Saber-class
 - USS Yeager
1x Excelsior-class
 - USS Berlin

Reply #2693
OUT-OF-CHARACTER PLOT DISCUSSION THREADS POSTED FOR EPISODE 05

Here are the new discussion threads, made available for all kinds of ideas and questions: :)

EP05 CH02 The Versant

EP05 CH03 From the Ashes

EP05 CH04 Charades

EP05 CH05 Vertex

Also, I forgot to mention it in the Newsletter, but no new threads may be posted in the Interregnum without permission, since the focus should now be on Episode 05, where you are free to set up all kinds of Supplemental threads for your characters. Ongoing threads in the Interregnum can be finished at your leisure. Only the creation of new threads is closed. :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2694
Today I learned that you can work towards a goal with everything you have for 5 years, sacrifice so much time and effort into the void, and then be told in a meeting that though i have continually improved as I have gone through the work... that it's not enough and i have little to no chance of field work. That I despite the years of study and my whole hearted desire to work in a field.

I am unable to demonstrait the skills required to proceed into field work or teach a class. The places I am lacking are all related to my disability, and though I can improve it is... much too slow for the liking of anyone, and too far behind to gain the required strength needed.

In other words... I can't be an Education Assistant.

Despite all my improvement I have hit the same wall I hit 5 years ago, I'm not cut out for fieldwork. It doesn't matter how much I want too be in the field, I don't have the physical or emotional connection possible to do the work.

So my goal, my career, the trying and struggling for five years of my life... all meaningless.

I want to go home and rethink my life.

Reply #2695
I'm incredibly sorry to hear that @Masorin

While I don't know the exact level of your pain, I can only empathise.

We're here if you need us. Take care of yourself.

Reply #2696
*hugs* I'm so sorry that you were denied in such a brusque fashion. The only thing I have to offer is my own experiences, that the obvious path it is the only path to future success in your career or personal life. In my experience, that's far from the truth. Prospective employers will care about what you did with the education you received, and the ways you showed initiative and passion, not the grades or ranking or personal opinions of other people.

I don't think there is one right way to get where you want to be. People are taking non-traditional paths through their employments and studies, looking to alternative learning experiences. I managed to change from the clothing industry to the construction industry, and without any construction background, I am negotiating terms and conditions for all crane rental in Sweden, because I applied myself to learn everything I could, and even learned to operate cranes myself, even if I'm a manager at a head office.

I have friends that studied abroad, but the greatest success I have seen in unlikely candidates in my line of business is internships. A lot of different experiences can help you find a way to your future career or an equivalent you might not have thought of yet. There’s a good chance you’ll end up loving wherever you go, but if you don’t, keep in mind that you’re never truly stuck as long as you don't give up. There are always options.

Take care of yourself and we're here for you.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2697
AL's eloquence and Arista's concision are a tough act to follow, so I will simply add that I think you've had quite enough of a suckfest lately, and could do with the universe throwing you a bone.

Here for you, too. For what it's worth.
Nator 159: "I accept no responsibility for the ensign's manifest stupidity. Sir." [Show/Hide]
Ranaan Ducote: "A ship is a home; its crew a family." [Show/Hide]
T'Less: "Your odds of prevailing against us are... slim." [Show/Hide]
Valkra: "Come! We will shake the gates of Sto'Vo'Kor!" [Show/Hide]

Reply #2699
@Masorin I know we haven't really spoken before, so this may not mean much.

I can only imagine what you're going through must be extremely frustrating and discouraging. I've been in the position where you work so hard and give something your all only to be turned down time and again. I may not know your exact situation, but I've been in a similar boat.
I found that sometimes we focus so hard on one thing and give that thing our all, and as a result we get tunnel vison. In focusing so much on what we see as the only goal we care about, we can miss out on other opportunities we may not have considered. I know it's a rough spot to be in, but sometimes we need to hit that wall to force us to stop and look at other possibilities. Maybe being an Education Assistant would have been a great career for you, but that's not to say that there isn't another career for you that will make you feel just as happy and fulfilled, if not more so. I myself trained for one specific career, gave it my all, busted my ass, and dedicated years of my life trying to get a job in that field. I was repeatedly turned down, overlooked, and disregarded. It took me reaching the point where I accepted that I wouldn't be able to work in that field before I found my current career, which I absolutely love and find so fulfilling.

I hope this doesn't sound preachy or condescending, that is certainly not my intention.

You obviously have lots of people who care about you in the Theurgy community. I know any of us would be there if you needed to talk.

Take care of yourself!

Simple Audio Video Embedder