Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365798 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2400
RANDOM ENCOUNTER LIST FOR DAY 03

As mentioned in the last newsletter, here is the lottery result of the random encounters for Day 03!

This idea was very liked when mentioned on our Discord server. It is a little writing exercise called Random Encounters. The setup is simple, where I have made a list in MS Excel of our actively played characters in two columns next to each other. Then, I made a third column that is optional, but pretty helpful in giving ideas, where locations aboard Thea is listed. What I did next was that I randomised the columns, like a lottery, and we end up with the writing challenge for your all.

The challenge posed will be for all of you to write short threads during Day 03 where the characters that end up next to each other in the randomised columns interact in some way or fashion. The two writers that have been paired need to figure out a way to do it, and the third column will suggest a location for the two characters to meet. The writer with a character in the left column is the one who posts the starter.

I hope you will all see this as a chance to have your characters end up interacting with characters they normally wouldn't, and that you all may find new writing partners in the long run when doing this.

Oh, and no, it is not required that the paired characters have sex in the location listed, just to be perfectly clear, lol!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2401
@Auctor Lucan for the Random Encounter threads, has the date range extended yet past the Away Mission? and do you have any ideas on how long that might last?

Asking coz Zrinka is out on it, and in the list, I can see two threads I want to plan out. I'm OCD enough to fret about it.

Reply #2402
@Auctor Lucan for the Random Encounter threads, has the date range extended yet past the Away Mission? and do you have any ideas on how long that might last?

Asking coz Zrinka is out on it, and in the list, I can see two threads I want to plan out. I'm OCD enough to fret about it.

On my phone but I will PM you asap. 😀

Reply #2403
ZELOSA EJEK HAS A NEW PLAYER

As of today, Assistant Chief Counselor Zelosa Ejek is played by FollowTomorrow!

Lt. JG Zelosa Ejek            Asst. Chief Counselor   

- Played by FollowTomorrow

I am really happy to see someone take over playing this character, because unless I had so many characters already, I would have done so myself. Good luck writing this hot Cardassian, FollowTomorrow! :)

She was not included in the Random Encounters list, however, so please let us all know how you would like to re-introduce her to the story with us! I am sure there are plenty of writers out there that would like to have their characters have a session with her, lol!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2404
Auctor... just want to make sure... I was under the impression the away mission would take almost all day on Day 3.  Is that not correct?  Because I think Deacon got paired with Sera and I could swear that's on that mission.  Just trying to plan out Deacon's day and why he'd be in a transporter room :)

Reply #2405
Auctor... just want to make sure... I was under the impression the away mission would take almost all day on Day 3.  Is that not correct?  Because I think Deacon got paired with Sera and I could swear that's on that mission.  Just trying to plan out Deacon's day and why he'd be in a transporter room :)

Might as well reply here for everyone's benefit, especially those who have characters on the away team.

Let's see. The Sabine mission sets off at 0700 hrs., right? So there is technically time for such encounters from 0001 hrs. on Day 03. Unfortunately, we might have to wait a bit on determining when the mission members return, since that is as of yet unclear. However, it will be on the same day, and there will be time for Random Encounters post-mission.

I think that we ought to know when - and in which condition - the Sabine away team returns to the Theurgy in about 2 weeks? At last we should know those things well enough to write new threads in the evening of Day 03 and be really fuzzy about the details whenever our characters think back on the mission and the fallout of those events.

Hope that is an answer that works for you all! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2406
SERVICE BADGES ADDED!

As an initial step of the Awards Program, I have now handed out service badges to all active writers in the sim. :)

You may find them below your avatars on the forum. Next phase is to finish the graphics for all the other awards... *hikes up sleeves*

The progress of the Award creation process can be found here: The Awards Thread

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2407
Those badges look great!! Awesome work!
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #2408
Hey everyone,

I'm afraid my posting speed is going to slow down quite a bit because of a lot of things happening in my life right now. I'll still be posting, but the rate in which I do is going to be somewhat reduced I'm afraid. To those who I owe posts to, I am so sorry, I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

-HN

Reply #2410
ALL AWARDS FINISHED!

These are the different kind of awards in the sim. To earn these, you either participate in the story actively or get nominated when nominations are made for the listed awards. See further down in this post for nomination rules and how you nominate someone you find eligible for an award when nominations open.

SERVICE BADGES

These are handed out to our writers for participation in the story at various stages or for dedicated, active membership.

The Niga Service Badge

Awarded for participation in Episode 01: Outbreak.

The Ishtar Service Badge

Awarded for participation in Episode 02: Whatever Gods May Be.

The Theta Eridani IV Service Badge

Awarded for participation in Part 1 of Episode 03: Unconquerable Soul.

The Lohlunat  Service Badge

Awarded for participation in Part 2 of Episode 03: Unconquerable Soul.

The Calamity Service Badge

Awarded for participation in Part 3 of Episode 03: Unconquerable Soul.

The Simulcast Service Badge

Awarded for participation in Episode 04: Simulcast.

Ye Olde Mug Badge

For writing in the sim for three or more continuous years.

Ye Olde Mug of the Ancients Badge

For writing in the sim for five or more continuous years.

SIM CONTRIBUTION AWARDS

These are handed out to members who have devoted a lot of time and energy into help building our community in some way.

Awarded to a writer who has recruited at least three writers to the sim. Alternatively, for mentoring five or more Applicants and writing starting threads with them upon joining.

Awarded to a writer in thanks for helping to keep the GM sane. The writer may have taken initiative to play an active role in a project or significant plot, been a helpful posting partner, given OOC administrative assistance, or simply was extra supportive, encouraging, or making the GM laugh.

Awarded to a writer who has produced graphics for the sim in a consistent and exemplary manner, be it making character images for applicants or graphics for the site as a whole.

Awarded to an writer who goes through extreme, even insane measures to get an administrative project done for the sim, well beyond any kind of expectations from the GM.

Awarded to a writer for devoting extraordinary time and energy to create and maintain the Theurgy wiki database for the benefit of the sim and its writers. This medal recognizes these efforts and acknowledge the blood, sweat and tears they pour into facilitating the community and the rich Theurgy lore.

Awarded by the GM in appreciation for any act or contribution to the sim which is especially superogatory, rising above and beyond expectations.

WRITING AWARDS

These are awards given for writing feats in our story.

Awarded to the main contributing writers in an action scene that stands out way above the norm in terms of pace, thrill, scope and stakes.

Awarded to the main contributing writers in a humorous scene or situation that stands out way above the norm in terms of inducing laughter for the readers.

Awarded to the writers of an erotic scene that stands out way above the norm in terms of emotion, adherence to character, atmosphere and steaminess.

Awarded to the main contributing writers in a dramatic scene or situation that stands out way above the norm in terms of keeping the readers on the edge of their seats and wondering what may come next.

This is dedicated to a writer who mines Stark Trek canon for technical or cultural details, or built a species that truly stand out in originality. To read posts from this writer is to feel as if one is walking in the shoes of a real person in the Star Trek universe. Details should have long-lasting effects on the Theurgy story as a whole.

This award is bestowed on a writer who demonstrated extraordinary character development and depth of writing. The character's plot goals are long-term with life-altering changes.

Awarded to a writer who through real-life crisis keep current with plot despite an overwhelming level of events occurring or mounting obligations. The player may be only able to post at a minimum level for up to three months, but their contribution is consistent and focused.

Awarded to a player in recognition of their willingness and ability to put their character through extraordinary personal hardship, be it suffering through sickness or personal crisis, through which the writer contributed superb posts relevant to the situation. The writer who gains this award is a master at torturing their character(s) for the enjoyment of others.

Often we see the completion of a character's life; yet this character's story has a beginning, a middle, and an ending. The writer not only willingly self-terminated their character, but did so in a dramatic and/or endearing way. The ending must be in "a blaze of glory" with superior epic or poetic quality.

This award is nominated by anyone, but only handed out once every year to the most outstanding writers in the sim.

AWARD NOMINATIONS

Here are the rules for Award Nominations:

• Nominations should be posted in the announced nomination thread posted on the forum. Anonymous nominations may be made to the Game Moderator via PM on the forum, who will then post the nomination in the nomination thread.
  • Nominations are to be made before the announced nomination time expires.
  • Nominations may be made by any member that isn't an Applicant.
  • Self-nominations are not permitted.
  • There is no limit to the number of nominations one can make.
  • Prior winners of awards are not eligible.
  • Each nomination should include a motivation. The nomination write-up is 200 words minimum and should concentrate on why the recipient(s) is/are deserving of the award. You should also make sure to include links.

All nominations will be added to the poll that will determine the winner of the award. 

NOMINATION FORM

• Forum Name of Nominee
  • Primary Reason for Nomination
  • Secondary Reason for Nomination (Optional)
  • Motivation & Links (200 words minimum)

All nominations should be posted in the announced nomination thread posted on the forum before the nomination time expires. Optionally, an anonymous nomination may be made to the Game Moderator via PM on the forum, who will then post the nomination after the nomination time expires without revealing the name of the member that made the nomination.

For sake of posterity, the information above has been added to this page: Awards

This page has also been added to the top menu under "Community".

Announcement for the first nominations will be made soon! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2411
AND THE BUILDER'S HAMMER GOES TO...

On the note of Awards, I would also hereby like to hand out the first of the Sim Contribution Awards. Namely the Builder's Hammer.

Awarded to a writer for devoting extraordinary time and energy to create and maintain the Theurgy wiki database for the benefit of the sim and its writers. This medal recognizes these efforts and acknowledge the blood, sweat and tears they pour into facilitating the community and the rich Theurgy lore.
The Recipient is, as many have already guessed...

Doc M.

With 2,409 edits made on the Wiki since we started it up, there is no other eligible challenger for this award. Not only has @Doc M. devoted hours on maintaining our NPC pages:

Wiki Link: Non-Player Characters

...because even more hours have been spent by the recipient of this award to set up a starship database with all the ships mentioned in the background stories of all our characters:

Wiki Link: Starships

On the bottom half of the page, you can likely find the ships that you just happened to mention in your character(s) stories, and aside from the major story ships listed there (like the Theurgy, the Harbinger, the Resolve etc.), Doc M. has been adding them all. This is a huge effort made just for the sake of keeping record of the time before the Theurgy story, and it helps me immensely when handling joining applications, where I can help new members in making them serve on the same ship as other characters have, and anchor them into the story even before they begin to write on the boards.

As if this isn't enough, Doc M. is constantly adding links and correcting spelling all over the wiki whenever there is time for it, and it is impossible to pick pages where they have made these kinds of small edits, because there are hundreds of them. They are also able to divide their time between the wiki and the forum to contribute to many stories, offering the highest quality writing in doing so. This is the first time this award is given, and it could be given to no better inaugural recipient than Doc M. The sim is truly lucky to have such an outstanding contributor.

So, thank you, Doc M., for the gargantuan effort you have put into the Wiki, and it would never have been anything like it is today unless you had given it the love you have. Consider this award a small token of our appreciation. :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan
Game Moderator

Reply #2414
Very much a congratulations in order, alongside a damn good work.

Reply #2416
Thank you everyone.  It is indeed an honor.  And I must say that the awards and service badges look great. 

Reply #2417
NOMINATION REMINDER

Please remember to submit your nominations for the Suus Mahna and Pon Farr Awards before the 8th of November! Here is the link to the nomination thread with all the relevant information:

All is Fair in Love & War | Award Nominations

So far, no nominations have been made for either of the award categories, neither in the thread nor submitted via PM to me. If there are no nominations made, no award will will be given this year in these two categories.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2418
Hi all,

Just a quick heads up. Today I get keys to a new house. As such over the next week or so, I'm going to be moving! My replies may be a little slower than normal. If that's the case, I do apologise and I intend to get back regular schedule as fast as possible.

Reply #2419
Little PSA: I have work done on most of the posts I owe but do to RL issue I haven't been able to focus, buckle down, and finish any of these yet. And odds are that won't be happening until Wednesday. I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone and apologize for the delays.

Reply #2420
Heads up to all my fellow writer friends! As of Wednesday I'll be off for a week to the UK for a roadtrip. I should have internet access, but won't be hauling a portable with me, just my phone. So I'll pop in and out to read replies and such but won't get to posting until the week after. So I'll try to get back to most of you before I leave and sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply #2421
PERSONAL MESSAGES NOTIFICATION ERROR

There seems to be an Unread Message icon for some users without any message to be read in their inboxes, and I am not sure why, but its something I will fix as soon as possible as soon as I hear from Elkarte staff. It's likely something I can fix tonight.

EDIT: Fixed now!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2422
STORY OVERVIEW

Since there were a few flaws in the last one, me lacking time to dot every "i" and cross every "t", I am posting a fresh story overview here in the Main OOC thread, so that we are all on the same page about who is next to post where. Posting frequency is quite low, and the Random Encounters are not taking off as they should (I also have to start these threads), so I hope we can all get things rolling again so that we can reach the next part of the story sooner rather than later. Remember that the Random Encounters can happen on Day 02 as well, of course.

Currently, we are writing in Day 02 and 03 of the Interregnum, with Day 01 off limits for posting new thread starters. The Sabine Away Mission has begun on Day 03. You may - as of this Newsletter - post starters on Day 03 up until 1400 hrs., which is concurrent with when the Sabine Away Mission has ended and they - at the earliest - might have gotten back to the Theurgy.

So, here are the posting rules for the Interregnum at the moment:
  • Day 01 was the same day as the Battle of Starbase 84. No new threads are allowed to be made during Day 01 any more. So, Day 01 is off limits for new threads.
  • The latest point at which threads can be started on Day 03 is 1400 hrs.
  • Day 03 is off limits as of later than 1400 hrs. for the time being. You may post starters set before then (only not on Day 01)

Exceptions to these rules are made by me, so please feel free to PM me if you are in dire need to get something done on Day 01, for example. Lastly, we have a common way of naming new threads. The naming convention is, in short, simply this:

Day XX [XXXX hrs.] Insert Title Of New Thread

In the below lists, you'll see where we're at right now. The threads are in chronological order, and links to click.

DAY 01

Day 01 [1600 hrs.] Focal Point - Finished!
Day 01 [1600 hrs.] Loose Ends Next poster: Zenozine
Day 01 [1600 hrs.] The Last Lone Wolves - Finished!
Day 01 [1600 hrs.] The New Pack - Finished!
Day 01 [1630 hrs.] Strength in Unity - Finished!
Day 01 [1700 hrs.] Loose Gears - Finished!
Day 01 [1700 hrs.] Two Stray Threads Next poster: Mathis
Day 01 [1700 hrs.] Washing Away the Memories - Finished!
Day 01 [1715 hrs.] Sar-unga Grieving - Finished!
Day 01 [1830 hrs.] Seeds of Malefaction - Finished!
Day 01 [1900 hrs.] Nebula Entry - Finished!
Day 01 [1910 hrs.] Defrosting - Finished!
Day 01 [1930 hrs.] A Doctor's Mechanic - Finished!
Day 01 [1930 hrs.] Fanatical Interests - Finished!
Day 01 [2000 hrs.] Colorful Confluence - Finished!
Day 01 [2030 hrs.] Meeting of Minds - Finished!
Day 01 [2200 hrs.] Drinking Yourself Blind
- Next poster by Table: 1) Arista 2) Brutus 3) DocReno
- Next poster by Bar: 1) Steelphoenix 2) Even Angels Cry 3) Kaligos
- Outside Bar: 1) Even Angels Cry 2) Auctor Lucan 
Day 01 [2200 hrs.] Land of the Living - Finished!
Day 01 [2200 hrs.] Wolves Need Wings - Finished!
Day 01 [2200 hrs.] Your New Roomate - Finished!
Day 01 [2230 hrs.] Intentions & Aftereffects Next poster: 1) Kaligos 2) Triage
Day 01 [2230 hrs.] What Goes Around... - Finished!
Day 01 [2300 hrs.] A Late Night Thank You Next poster: Even Angels Cry
Day 01 [2300 hrs.] Where There is Smoke... - Finished!
Day 01 [2315 hrs.] Depth of Guilt - Finished!
Day 01 [2330 hrs.] A Lost Voice - Finished!
Day 01 [2330 hrs.] Beauty and the Beast Next poster: Triage
Day 01 [2330 hrs.] Making a Splash Next poster: Brutus
Day 01 [2330 hrs.] To Absent Friends - Finished!
Day 01 [2355 hrs.] Just Want To Sleep - Finished!
Day 01 [2400 hrs.] Late Night Talk Next poster: Havenborn
Day 01 [2400 hrs.] Passing On The Torch - Finished!

DAY 02

Day 02 [0005 hrs.] The Blues Next poster: Mathis
Day 02 [0007 hrs] Rally & Riposte - Finished!
Day 02 [0020 hrs.] Brief Respite Next poster: Zenozine
Day 02 [0530 hrs.] Hidden Messages - Finished!
Day 02 [0530 hrs.] Steamed Therapy - Finished!
Day 02 [0730 hrs.] Morning Stretch Next poster: Even Angels Cry
Day 02 [0800 hrs.] The Final Verdict - Finished!
Day 02 [0920 hrs.] Came for the Pets, Stayed for the Friendship Next poster: Triage
Day 02 [0930 hrs.] Poisonous Effects - Finished!
Day 02 [0930 hrs.] Thorny Redemption Next poster: Nolan
Day 02 [1000 hrs.] Senior Staff Announcement - Finished!
Day 02 [1015 hrs.] Alive - Finished!
Day 02 [1030 hrs.] Once Upon a Time, I Dreamt I Was a Butterfly... - Finished!
Day 02 [1030 hrs.] Touching Base Next poster: Brutus
Day 02 [1100 hrs.] The Wrath of Time - Finished!
Day 02 [1130 hrs.] Herbal Therapy Next poster: Absinthe
Day 02 [1130 hrs.] Social Visit to the Lost - Finished!
Day 02 [1200 hrs.] New Department Head Speeches Next poster: chXinya
Day 02 [1225 hrs.] New Quarters of the Rising Sun - Finished!
Day 02 [1230 hrs.] Cultural Misunderstandings - Finished!
Day 02 [1230 hrs.] New meets Old Next poster: 1) Striker N7/Jm Von Cat 2) chXinya
Day 02 [1300 hrs.] Fluid Dynamics - Finished!
Day 02 [1300 hrs.] Garden Greenery Next poster: Hastata-Nerada
Day 02 [1300 hrs.] An Unusual Asset Next poster: Arista
Day 02 [1300 hrs.] A Bird Made of Wax Next poster: CanadianVet
Day 02 [1315 hrs.] Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow - Finished!
Day 02 [1330 hrs.] First Impressions Next poster: chXinya
Day 02 [1345 hrs.] Vivisection of Kludge Next poster: Nolan
Day 02 [1345 hrs] Sword of Damocles Next poster: Hastata-Nerada
Day 02 [1400 hrs.] Continuing Education - Finished!
Day 02 [1400 hrs.] Everything Old - Finished!
Day 02 [1400 hrs.] Just Checking In Next poster: chXinya
Day 02 [1415 hrs.] Putting Her Back Together
- Next poster Nebula: 1) Kaligos 2) Auctor Lucan 3) Even Angels Cry/JM Von Cat
- Next poster Bridge: 1) Brutus 2) Auctor Lucan 3) CanadianVet 3) Striker N7
- Next poster Vector 02: 1) TrexelCat 2) FollowTomorrow 3) Auctor Lucan
- Next poster Jefferies Tubes 213166AA: 1) Kaligos 2) Doc M.
Day 02 [1430 hrs.] EVE Program AK-1 DMSA-656 - Finished!
Day 02 [1450 hrs.] Wakey Wakey Next poster: Josie
Day 02 [1500 hrs.] Koreans, Coffee, and Chit Chat - Finished!
Day 02 [1530 hrs.] Particular Preliminary Prescriptions Next poster: TrexelCat
Day 02 [1600 hrs.] Into the Wild Blue Yonder - Finished!
Day 02 [1600 hrs.] Of Serendipity and Vicissitude - Finished!
Day 02 [1600 hrs.] Of Valkyries & Valravns
- Bosses talk: Nolan (Ending conversation?)
- Pilots talk: 1) Josie (in reply to Doc M.) 2) Doc M. 3) Triage 4) Even Angels Cry
- Mech talk: 1) Havenborn 2) Blue Zephyr
Day 02 [1620 hrs.] Grindstone Next poster: Brutus
Day 02 [1700 hrs.] Fighting with the Devil - Finished!
Day 02 [1700 hrs.] Big Mouth Beatdown Next poster: 1) Brutus 2) Arista 3) Triage
Day 02 [1700 hrs.] Connecting the Dots Next poster: 1) Steelphoenix 2) SummerDawn 3) Striker N7
Day 02 [1700 hrs.] New Life Next poster: 1) Triage 2) chXinya 3) Auctor Lucan
Day 02 [1700 hrs.] To Choose Wisely or Poorly Next poster: Hastata-Nerada
Day 02 [1800 hrs.] End of the Day Next poster: Kaligos
Day 02 [1800 hrs.] Movies and Memories - Finished!
Day 02 [1800 hrs.] Patrol Guidelines Clearly State! Next poster: Even Angels Cry
Day 02 [1800 hrs.] To Weaponize Light Next poster: Triage
Day 02 [1800 hrs.] Whose Coming to Dinner? Next poster: Jfiddle
Day 02 [1830 hrs.] An Unorthodox Session Next poster: TrexelCat
Day 02 [1900 hrs.] Flight Tests Next poster: Josie
Day 02 [1900 hrs.] Precarious Parlay - Finished!
Day 02 [1900 hrs.] Standing in Motion Loose PO: 1) Steelphoenix 2) Triage 3) Hastata-Nerada 4) Zenozine
Day 02 [1930 hrs.] In Memory of When We Used to call "In Love" - Finished!
Day 02 [2000 hrs.] Checking Up, In, & Out - Finished!
Day 02 [2000 hrs.] Two Techs in a Turbolift Next poster: Triage
Day 02 [2100 hrs.] A Long, Hard Day Next poster: CanadianVet
Day 02 [2100 hrs.] Painters 'R Us Next poster: Josie
Day 02 [2200 hrs.] Mea Culpa Next poster: Brutus

DAY 03

Day 03 [0600 hrs.] Breakfast of Champions Next poster: DocReno
Day 03 [0600 hrs.] Morning of the Kissogram - Finished!
Day 03 [0700 hrs.] Seeking Hope | Away-Mission Next poster: Free Banter PO
Day 03 [0700 hrs.] A CAPital conversation Next poster: Even Angels Cry
Day 03 [1000 hrs.] The Mind Darkly Next poster: Absinthe
Day 03 [1000 hrs.] Mysteries & Appointments Next poster: Kaligos
Day 03 [1000 hrs.] The Coreless Moon | Away-Mission
- SuD Lang Command Center: 1) Auctor Lucan 2) Kaligos
- Dilitium Storage & Mining Ops: 1) Mathis 2) Striker
- Ruins of the Lightborn: 1) Triage 2) Doc M. 3) CanadianVet
Day 03 [1000 hrs.] Zoom-Zoom | Away-Mission Next poster: 1) Havenborn 2) Auctor Lucan
Day 03 [1300 hrs.] Facultas Conveniendi Next poster: Brutus

DIRECTOR'S CUT

Deleted Scene: Razor's Log: Crashed and Marooned Next poster: Nolan
Deleted Scene: Off Duty Hours  Next poster: 1) DocReno 2) Auctor Lucan 3) Even Angels Cry

Let me know if I missed anything or if you want to brainstorm development in each scene! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2424
TWO AWARD POLLS

Hello everyone! Thank you to those who took their time to make nominations in the Suus Mahna and Pon Farr award categories. Now, the nomination time has expired, and two polls have been posted, one for each award category:

Suus Mahna Award Poll 2017

Pon Farr Award Poll 2017

The polls will run for 7 days, in which those who cast their votes should take a few minutes to read the linked scenes first. The nominee(s) who get the most votes will receive the Suus Mahna or Pon Farr award respectively. If you are a Nominee, you may not vote on your own scene(s).

Thank you in advance for your voting in these award categories!

TEARS & LAUGHTER | AWARD NOMINATIONS

Meanwhile the polls are run, I have decided to open up for nominations in two new award categories, since I would like to award as many of the writing awards as possible now in 2017. It is a balance, of course, where we can't have too many nominations open at the same time either. Then, very few of you would have the time to make the nominations you want to make.

Nominations for these two Writing Awards are now open until the 16th of November, where two separate polls will be posted on the 17th of November for the two award categories and their nominated scenes respectively. The two polls will be public, and of course, those casting the vote will need to read the scenes nominated before casting their vote in the poll.

The awards? :) This time, they are these:

Awarded to the main contributing writers in a humorous scene or situation that stands out way above the norm in terms of inducing laughter for the readers.

Awarded to the main contributing writers in a dramatic scene or situation that stands out way above the norm in terms of emotional impact, keeping the readers on the edge of their seats and wondering what may come next.

Here is the thread where you post your nominations:

Tears & Laughter | Award Nominations

You may also submit your nominations anonymously via PM to me. I look forward to read your nominations!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder