Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 373373 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2100
Jests and good fun aside, Thanks, Lucan!  I'm looking forward to the next phase of Theurgy's Adventures.
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2101
ESYEL HAS A NEW CHARACTER!

Angel and Dragon were not the only actively played characters defecting from the Orcus after all. Meet Shinigami - or Minjae Soh - another White Wolf that just landed in the Lower Shuttle Bay after the battle:

Ens. Minjae Soh              Fighter Pilot, USS Orcus 

- Played by Esyel

Looking forward to seeing what may come of this young wolf, and it's awesome that we have another pilot flying a Valravn-class fighter! Makes it worth the time to design it and have it modelled it for the story. Oh, Nolan, Shinigami knows Thomas Ravon from the USS Kusanagi too. One of the reasons he defected.

I listed Shinigami in the Non-Crew Listing for the time being, because I plan to move all characters over to the Theurgy's crew manifest in one big haul, allotting positions to all characters previously commissioned to the Resolve, Orcus or Starbase 84.

Good luck with your new character, Esyel! :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2103
Yep~

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how he plays out, especially since he's beginning at Ensign, whereas Jovela has a promotion already. Of course, I intend to get them both up in the ranks. It'll just be a bit more interesting to watch Minjae since he was made completely from scratch.

Reply #2104
As a former captain I can say that rank is not all it's cracked up to be. I'm kind of glad that all of my characters are lower ranked save for jack. 

That said it is always fun to watch a character progress.

Reply #2105
Sweetness. Glad to have some more members to the family. Looking forward to fleshing this all out.
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #2106
Yay for more pilots! I do wonder if I can distract Minjae with apples at some point...

Looking forward to play with all the new faces and characters now that we're back on the run! Promising times ahead ^^

Reply #2108
I just made the connection.  I read Death Note a few years ago on a recommendation and I thought it was good.

Reply #2110
Apples?  Are those not a somewhat round tree fruit native to the planet earth?

Reply #2111
Take your time :)  we'll all be here when you're ready.  It's ok to breathe every now and again, hehe

And yay! New character!!
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #2112
TOS: The Apple, Guest Starring Ryuk.

/:+

"Captain's lo-- captain's 'personal' notepad:

The
Enterprise used its phaser banks against an oppressive Snake-headed god named
Vaal
, and the inhabitants of the world are now free to determine their own destiny."

Supplemental:
"Has anyone seen the crate of apples our security personnel were ordered to secure from the planet? Or the personnel in question? Their names were..."

*Switches logs*

Well met and all that, Jovela.
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2113
Well, I have posted a lot on our new Interregnum 04-05 board, and I already finished off Cost of Truth. Now, it is 1.25 a.m., and I have to retire. I had wanted to send out a newsletter today too, but it will have to wait for tomorrow when I have a few more brain cells to work with.

Until then, read up, see where you are due, and post away. Specifics will come with the newsletter. :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2114
Ok I've been awol on vacation with my friends but very much like that stray cat you fed once, I'm back.  :D  And welcome new character.  And now I'm going to have to go watch Death Note again... and maybe follow it up with a little Mirrai Nikki...

Reply #2115
A new newsletter has been sent out to your inboxes, and even if I wanted to fit everything into it, there is one thing I'd like to post here instead.

You can count it in different ways, either the first post in the story, the day we got the child board on House of Eros or when the recruitment add was first posted, but either way you slice the cake...

...Star Trek: Theurgy celebrates its 6-year anniversary this week!

*dances a little jig*

Now, I'm not big on birthdays, but I'm happy to have you all here to celebrate it somehow, lol. Six years and still going strong, and we'll write for years to come.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2116
Happy birthday to us!!!
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #2118
Woo hoo! Six years, long time.  I say we have a party in BelowDecks and the drinks are on the XO's tab!

Reply #2122
I'd like it to be around for six more years please.

Reply #2123
Quick note: Having written in haste, I realise I messed up the timing of this thread, putting down 1800 hrs. instead of 1700 hrs:

Prologue 05: Washing Away the Memories | Day 01 [1700 hrs.]

So, as Thea illustrates in the post, there is a 2 hour window of time to start threads in between that thread above and Chapter 01: Nebula Entry - set at 1900 hrs. - where all the new crew is gathered in the Fighter Assault Bay. Such new prologue threads should be numbered Prologue 06, 07 etc.

Sorry for the confusion! :)

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder