Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365998 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2001
Sithick is so invited to Striker's weekly WWII Holoprogram combat simulator:  Sithick shows up for the Pacific Island-hopping campaign, in USMC camouflage and helmet, B.A.R. in each hand, and the opposition running in terror, screaming 'Gojira!'

Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2002
(Sticks his head up while helping students for pre-finals)

HEY!....I resemble that remark ; )

Reply #2003
Striker I know you are joking but you have no idea the impact on sithicks character being invited to such an event would have.

Reply #2004
Julian Bashir had his 007 holonovels, I have my WW2 holoprogram, merely meant for basic combat training, with the backdrop of Earth's past, pre-high technology. In theory, any crewmate, human or otherwise, Security/Ops/Command or otherwise, can join in on this weekly gig, even the CONN guys can have [O'Brien:] "Their crack at the Jerries!" from a propeller combat aircraft-- might I recommend the F-6F Hellcat, P-38, P-51 or P-47?

Assuming that was Gorn appetites was the tone of the joke: taking a chomp out of a photonic holo-character (enemy axis trooper), first coining 'Gojira!' in the holonovel's pseudo-timeline. Given holographic objective mode or not.... yikes.
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2005
And I'm about to give Trent one of my own interests so he can blow off stress: Lichtenhauer-tradition historical fencing!

Reply #2012
PLEASE WELCOME THARINALK, OUR NEWEST WRITER!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, TharinAlk, who will write TharinAlk th'Thane, the Theurgy's Chief Diplomatic Officer.

Lt Cmdr. TharinAlk th'Thane  Chief Diplomatic Officer 

- Played by TharinAlk

He was put in stasis before Episode 01, in the first month of the desperate flight through Federation Space. His injuries could not be treated until after the Battle of Starbase 84, and given the state of things aboard the Theurgy after the catastrophic failure of the mission to the starbase, we really do need Alk's skills aboard the ship to mediate between the different factions that will form.

Moreover, when the Theurgy lost Alk, the crew was left with a bare skeleton detachment of remaining diplomatic relations officers, who virtually all got killed in the months to follow. As of Interregnum 04-05, only one or two might be found alive, albeit in Sickbay, leaving Alk as the sole Diplomatic Officer on active duty.

Welcome aboard, TharinAlk, and good luck! I have a feeling your character may need it...  ;)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2013
Welcome aboard!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us! Let us know if you have any questions. We'll help where we can.

Reply #2015
A diplomatic officer.  An Andorian diplomatic officer, on a renegade starship.,.

That'll be a fun job!

Now, with regards to the kitties we have on board, who's going to be the first to be allergic to their fur?  Or make mention of their shedding?

Reply #2016
PLEASE WELCOME THARINALK, OUR NEWEST WRITER!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, TharinAlk, who will write TharinAlk th'Thane, the Theurgy's Chief Diplomatic Officer.

Lt Cmdr. TharinAlk th'Thane  Chief Diplomatic Officer 

- Played by TharinAlk

He was put in stasis before Episode 01, in the first month of the desperate flight through Federation Space. His injuries could not be treated until after the Battle of Starbase 84, and given the state of things aboard the Theurgy after the catastrophic failure of the mission to the starbase, we really do need Alk's skills aboard the ship to mediate between the different factions that will form.

Moreover, when the Theurgy lost Alk, the crew was left with a bare skeleton detachment of remaining diplomatic relations officers, who virtually all got killed in the months to follow. As of Interregnum 04-05, only one or two might be found alive, albeit in Sickbay, leaving Alk as the sole Diplomatic Officer on active duty.

Welcome aboard, TharinAlk, and good luck! I have a feeling your character may need it...  ;)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Welcome aboard. Hopefully there is double training as a clinical psychiatrist.

Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #2017
Hey all,
Glad to be here and looking forward to writing with you all!

Reply #2018
Hey all,
Glad to be here and looking forward to writing with you all!

Welcome aboard!  Yay, I'm no longer the new guy!  :D

Now, with regards to the kitties we have on board, who's going to be the first to be allergic to their fur?  Or make mention of their shedding?

I don't know about K'Ren, but Deacon takes great care in his personal grooming.   :)

Reply #2019
Hey, another set of blue balls!  Ida better watch out, all we need is a shen now and the shenanigans can have some lasting repercussions....

Reply #2020
Hey, another set of blue balls!  Ida better watch out, all we need is a shen now and the shenanigans can have some lasting repercussions....
I see what you did there.
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #2022
I see what you did there.
Heh, now I do too!

It took me a few moments and some character bio clicking to get it.   Lol very amusing.

Reply #2024
LOL you guys crack me up!

Welcome TharinAlk!  I can't say I know much about Andorians, but we're happy to have you!  Good luck with that diplomacy thing, I think both my characters are the "shoot first questions later" type.... but whatever floats your boat!
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Simple Audio Video Embedder