Skip to main content
Topic: Day 31 [0800 hrs.] Sometimes It’s Difficult to be Polite (Read 2586 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 31 [0800 hrs.] Sometimes It’s Difficult to be Polite

STARDATE: 57633.84
APRIL 10th, 2381
0800HRS

[PO2 T’Kolla | Deck 12 | Vector 2 | Operations Department Head Office | USS Theurgy] @JediMaster
[Show/Hide]
Under different circumstances Taa’gur wouldn’t be here the Operations Department wasn’t really his concern, but today the Devore had an official meeting with the second in command of Operations. A meeting he requested actually some time ago but it seemed like the COO he was going to see was one of the newest arriver aboard the Theurgy. He obviously needed some time before he could deal with the others or he was simply overwhelmed by stupid request of crewmembers. Whatever was the reason Taa’gur was just relieved that he now had the chance to get the resources he needed. About this new COO he didn’t knew much more, but his name and rank. Oh and if he wasn’t mistaken then that he had came on the Theurgy aboard some Klingon ship. Klingons, funny species in Taa’gurs opinion. Even though he appreciated their fighting spirit they have proven to be a little bit too undisciplined and unorganized for his liking. Would they’ve been able to get rid of those problems they would already reign the whole Quadrant.

Anyway now wasn’t the time to philosophize about Klingons, Taa’gur was here for a particular reason. He needed some more resources for the weapon tests and configurations. Holding his hands behind his back he waited right next to the door of the assistants office. The official time for the meeting was scheduled at 800 hours and therefore the Devore decided to be there some minutes earlier. As he waited he decided to use the time way more useful than starring into space. So he was going to tip some new commands in his PADD. Some orders for the rest of the weapon department and some side notes in some of their files, but while he was searching through documents and files he spotted a message written by a Crewmen under his command. If he would have known what the message was about he would maybe have decided to read it now and after his converation with the COO. Unfortunately before he was able to read it he recognized that it was already eight o’clock. He straightened himself again, opened the request formula on his PADD and pressed the message button at the door console to signal Lieutenant JG Isavid that he was waiting for him.

After some moments the door opened and Taa’gur walked inside, unknown what he would meet inside he already put on the most professional/unemotional facial expression he had. Again it proved to be a lucky attitude that he had learned to hide his own emotions as good as possible during his shift. It has proven to be the most efficient way to make sure there’re no unnecessary incidents with the rest of the crew. Incidents like this here for example.

It didn’t take long for the Devore to realise which kind of species this officer was. Not that there were any kind of obvious physical traits that could have identified Isavid as a telepath, there was one biological indicator nonetheless that made it totally clear for the Devore. A normal human wouldn’t probably even recognize that the other person in this room was a telepath, well even the most telepaths could have had some problems due to Isavids inhibitor implant, but for Taa’gur it got very clear. Telepathy was not an active ability, the most species who used it did it subconscious and even though implants could prevent telepath feelings it couldn't prevent the telepath to be a telepath. Whoever the other Officer was he was capable of some sort of psionic abilities and still there was something about this abilities that confused the Devore. He’s experienced a lot of tries by telepaths to get in his brain, a not too insignificant part during his time at the academy, but whatever he sensed here was different. It was like an extreme telepath power that got suppressed by something, it was clearly perceptible nonetheless. Whatever it was that this Officer emitted Taa’gur decided now to actively shield his mind from it. Some scientist in the Devore Imperium once said that the Devore were so called “Gahhras”. They thought this could have been the reason why they were so efficient in protecting their minds against telepathy.

Anyhow Taa’gur did exactly that and concentrated himself as good as he could. With a calm and steady voice he began to talk. “Sir, I’ve got a resources request for the ship weapons system tests of vector two. The former provided half percent of the ships energy aren’t any long sufficient enough for the new results that could be caused by the upgraded schematics.” He would prefer to finish this dialogue as soon as possible, but to protect ones mind needed a lot of energy and concentration. Speaking faster wasn’t actually possible if he didn’t want to expose his mind to this telepath being.

OOC: “Gahhras” - An old, and actually pretty insulting, Devore expression for empathy or telepathy sensitive beings.
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Re: Day 31 [0800 hrs.] Sometimes It’s Difficult to be Polite

Reply #1
Lt. Jg Akel Izavid | Deck 12 | vector 2 | Operations office | USS Theurgy ] @DaValle

There are days when Akel wished Starfleet was more like the Borg collective.  He had spent the past 4 hours trying to understand, update and reorganize the inventory control system in his domain. To Akel, unorganized inventory was the most annoying experience he ever encounter. About two hours ago, after getting some Raktajino help paused for a moment to be thankful he had chosen to keep the computer inventory stored in his quarters.  He checked the status of his security device...no one had been in his quarters. 

He had just completed his report to the operations department including some recommendations when the door to his office opened and an enlisted officer walked in.  Something was off about the way he approached Akel,  but since he couldn’t tell what he quickly let it go and paid attention to him.  He took the Padd from the officer, put it near his padds receiver and transferred the request.  “let’s take a look at what you need” Akel started in his best authoritative voice as he looked up the request. “It looks like we have everything you need in inventory. Which is good new.  Bad news it’s in three different cargo bays.”  He paused a moment before continuing. “If you tell me where you want them I can use a cargo transporter to beam it all.”

Reply #2
[PO2 T’Kolla | Deck 12 | Vector 2 | Operations Department Head Office | USS Theurgy] @JediMaster 
[Show/Hide]

After the telepath took Taa’gurs PADD he apparently checked the inventories of the ship and asked the Devore where he wanted those resources. A quite unnecessary question. T’Kolla wasn’t here to order someone else to get his stuff. He just needed the permission to fetch it himself, but now he was here and this Officer asked him something. Why don’t you simply read the answer out of my head shitface? Do you fear I could hurt your tele-pathetic feel… he stopped himself with an almost unnoticeable shake of his head. Sometimes he had to remind himself that he was no longer one of them. It was wrong back then and it would still be wrong today. Maybe it was this new kind of telepathic aura in the room that caused those thoughts or he was still just an old xenophobic grumpy veteran. Either way this person was superior than Taa’gur and has asked him a question.

“Sir, I don’t need those supplies at a certain place. I’m going to work at the ship weapons, they are basically placed everywhere across the ship.” He sighed slightly and continued. “Well, Sir, it would definitely be the easiest option if you’re going to show where those supplies are and give me the permission to transport them wherever I need them.” Taa’gur was aware of the fact that the rules didn’t allow the telepath to simply give him the authorization to beam any kind of supplies he needed from the cargo bay to literally any other place across the ship.
[PO2 T’Kolla]
[Show/Hide]

Oh and if there's anything fundamentally wrong with the text above, then please don't hesitate to point it out to me.

Reply #3
Lt. Jg Akel Izavid | Deck 12 | vector 2 | Operations office | USS Theurgy ] @DaValle

Akel would have to figure out sometime later why this officer seemed to have an instant dislike to him but now was not that tine. After spending a few moments double checking that this officer indeed did have access to the materials he was requesting Akel created a specific program for the officer that would allow instant selection of the needed material, locate the officer, and beam the required part right to him.  It would even time stamp the request into the inventory logs.

Akel copied the program to a blank Padd and offered it to the officer. “With this you can select the part you would like and the transporter will beam it right to you. You don’t even have to file any paperwork.  Will that serve your needs?” Akel put in his best customer service expression with the Padd outstretched.

Reply #4
[ Lt. JG Tessa May Lance, callsign "GoldenEye" | Deck 12 | Vector 2 | Operations Office | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @JediMaster @DaValle

[Show/Hide]

Tessa walked down the corridor and was looking down at a PADD with supplies she wanted to be sure made it to her Valkyrie. As they had the downtime, many repairs and armaments were added to the small ships. She just wanted to be sure that everything was going where it needed to.

As she looked up, Tessa almost bumped into T'Kolla as she wasn't fully paying attention to where she was walking. "Oh! Sorry, about that! I um, was preoccupied," she said as she finished keying something into the PADD before approaching Lt. JG Akel's desk and completely sidestepped T'Kolla on her way as if he wasn't still there.

"Ah, hello! I'm Lt., JG Tessa Lance. I'm also known as "Goldeneye", part of the Lone Wolves." As Tessa paused looking at the Lieutenant, she realized that she really hadn't told him why she was here yet. She shuffled and handed the PADD to Akel with the list of items she wanted to double-check had been sent over to her Valkyrie for its maintenance.

"Forgive me. It's been a long time since I've been just roaming the ship back at duty. Trying to get my bearings again since my recent recovery. Uh, but you didn't ask that. Haha." She looked a little hesitant and unsure of herself but quickly straightened up. "I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting yet gent. How's it been going for you on this somewhat slow time? For me, I've been taking training, getting reacquainted with my Valkyrie, and just trying to feel useful again."

Reply #5
Lt. Jg Akel Izavid | Deck 12 | vector 2 | Operations office | USS Theurgy ] @DaValle  @Pierce

Akel had been waiting for the rather annoying officer to accept the reprogrammed PADD from him when he noticed the young woman run into and then sidestep the man he desperately wanted to remove from his office.  As a grin grew on Akel’s face he couldn’t help but notice the beauty of the officer in front of him.  As she introduced herself Akel committed her name, rank, and callsign into his memory.  It wasn’t as though he had reverted to his teenage self, seeing a hot girl, and forgetting his own name.  It was more that Akel liked her down to earth attitude and he was determined to do his best to become a friend to her. 

After taking the PADD from her and beginning the parts review he introduced himself “It’s a pleasure to meet you Lt. Lance, I am Akel…I mean Lt. Izavid.  It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance”.  He paused for a moment considering what to say next, “To be honest, you have been the first person to be outgoing to me since I got here.” 

Continuing to review the parts she was requesting he listened as she began speaking of an injury Believe me, I can relate Akel thought.  He completing his review of parts, locating them all, and responded to her rather friendly attitude “I just got here 3 days ago, so you could say I am still green to the Theurgy.  Since I got here, I have been living the glamorous life of an operations officer.”  He smiled and continued “you know, organizing inventory, managing power systems, making requisitions to the Klingons, you know the glamourous part of being in Starfleet”.

He confirmed the items on her list were available and paused to ask the same question he asked to Mr. Rude “So all your items are available and authorized.  I can beam them to a specific place of your choice or can reconfigure your PADD so you can transport them at your discretion.”  He put of his patented customer service grin, waiting for her response.   

Reply #6
[ Lt. JG Tessa May Lance, callsign "GoldenEye" | Deck 12 | Vector 2 | Operations Office | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @JediMaster

[Show/Hide]

Tessa smiled at the dashing officer. She blushed a little at his calm and honest response. Tessa could sense he was akin to her in many ways on this ship. Having lost so many good friends since the Theurgy was marked a renegade ship, she was in a short supply of good friends. Especially outside of the Lone Wolves.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lt. Lance, I am Akel...I mean Lt. Izavid.  It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance".  She chuckled a little as he blundered through his introduction as much as she had. Tessa listened intently as he began speaking again, "To be honest, you have been the first person to be outgoing to me since I got here."

"Oh? Really? I can't believe people wouldn't just welcome you in. Although we've had a lot of personnel changes, we are a family here. We're all we've got." She stared for a second inwardly with her face almost lost in thought, and then she perked back up and began speaking again. Tessa reached her hand forward to welcome him, "Hi Akel...I mean Lt. Izavid! Welcome officially to the Theurgy!"

Tessa stood still with her hands clasped behind her back as she glanced around the room, taking in the sights while Lt. Izavid looked over the PADD. He began speaking again while reading her list over, "I just got here 3 days ago, so you could say I am still green to the Theurgy.  Since I got here, I have been living the glamorous life of an operations officer." He smiled and continued "you know, organizing inventory, managing power systems, making requisitions to the Klingons, you know the glamourous part of being in Starfleet".

She could understand it if his first impression of the Theurgy was through the veil of what he'd experienced so far. "3 days? Holy smokes I've clearly missed a lot, hehe," she giggled a little. "I thought you'd been on board for a while and I just hadn't made it over to this part of the ship to officially meet you yet. Either way, it's great to have friends on this ship."

Tessa listened intently as he described the menial but important jobs that he'd been tasked with. "Well, if it matters all the same to you, I think that you're doing a great job! This ship would fall apart without someone doing what you do. Especially with all the supplies we've been going through since our exile." She paused and perked up more after somberly settling on that previous though. "I get to go out and see the battle on the front lines a lot. As a Lone Wolve, we get to go out and help the ship with our mini Defiant like Valkyries. It can be scary, especially when you keep losing friends, but it is rewarding to really be in space."

As she paused for him to get in a word, he spoke again about the supplies. "So all your items are available and authorized.  I can beam them to a specific place of your choice or can reconfigure your PADD so you can transport them at your discretion."  He put of his patented customer service grin, waiting for her response. 

Tessa smiled back at Akel as she responded in a kind, gentle tone. After all, she didn't want to scare away this possibly new friend she'd made today."You're the expert sir. Whatever you feel works best. As long as it goes down to the maintenance bay for the Valkrie on " She didn't tell him however that most of it had already been shipped down to the Fighter Bay, which he either knew or would figure out. She had mostly wanted an excuse to make a new friend as well as to make a good impression on his recent arrival. Especially with someone less likely to see combat and be killed in action. "Okay Tessa, just stay cool. Making a new friend is okay, even if he sees past this charade. Well, not that I don't need the supplies too but... It's hard making new friends sometimes."

Secretly she hoped that Akel wouldn't be annoyed at her bumbling over herself. As the pilot blushed slightly, she turned to leave running into the other side of his desk. "Ooof..." came the sound as she hit the desk, the sound of a loud thump in the air. "Well that smarts... way to make a good first impression Tessa," she muttered under her breath. With her hand on her leg she rubbed the spot she just bodyslammed to the side of the desk. Despite her new mental state, it seems the clumsy and ditzy nature was still very much a part of her personality.

Looking back at Akel she smiled meekly and blushed slightly knowing she'd just left a goofy first impression despite it all. "If you ever want to meet sometime for drinks at one of the Lounges, look me up," she said with a genuine and friendly smile. She paused in the doorway trying to figure out what she was forgetting since her arrival...

Reply #7
Lt. Jg Akel Izavid | Deck 12 | vector 2 | Operations office | USS Theurgy ] @Pierce

Akel was having more fun talking to another person than he had in a long time.  He knew he was talking to someone who, like him, was broken and had burnt every bridge getting to the Theurgy.  Akel wondered how Lt Lance had gotten the call sign of Goldeneye and decided to bring it up later. 

He began to blush when he heard her state “"Oh? Really? I can't believe people wouldn't just welcome you in. Although we've had a lot of personnel changes, we are a family here. We're all we've got." He heard her call him Akel, and really liked it probably more than he should have at this point, but he hadn’t made a real friend in a very long time.  The last one he could think of was Admiral Anderson himself. 

Listening to her was began actually changing his opinion of people and he openly laughed, not to make fun of her, as she mentioned how much she had missed.  He was looking towards through his inventory and almost dropped his PADD when she said “Either way, it's great to have friends on this ship.”  He continued to listen as she stated “Well, if it matters all the same to you, I think that you're doing a great job! This ship would fall apart without someone doing what you do. Especially with all the supplies we've been going through since our exile. I get to go out and see the battle on the front lines a lot. As a Lone Wolve, we get to go out and help the ship with our mini Defiant like Valkyries. It can be scary, especially when you keep losing friends, but it is rewarding to really be in space."  Akel had worked on a few Valkyrie fighters during his tour at Utopia Planitia yards and found her description of the fighter accurate. He tried not to let his dislike of flying in one show though the conversation “Your description of the fighter is very accurate.”

Akel knew from checking the inventory the majority of all her requested items had already been approved anyway but he wanted to create an image of being good at his job for her and any others that came looking for his services.  “You're the expert sir. Whatever you feel works best. As long as it goes down to the maintenance bay for the Valkrie on“ she said after he asked for instructions which served to stroke his ego ever so slightly.  He made sure the PADD was programmed with the correct requisition information and handed it back to smiling "Just punch in what you need and it will send it to you directly."

Akel sensed that she, like him, was being careful about their introduction which only served to remind him they both were damaging.  When she ran into the desk he quickly walked around to make sure she was ok.  “Are you ok, Lt.” he said while putting him arm on her shoulder as he could also relate to being clumsy. 

“"If you ever want to meet sometime for drinks at one of the Lounges, look me up," she said as she moved towards the door and Akel decided to try a more outgoing approach.  “I would love to, Lt. Lance, I am not sure when you are available.  On your PADD I included my direct contact information and would love to have drinks, maybe get a tour of the ship.”  He wanted to keep going but felt like a rambling moron and just stood there next to her smiling what he considered to be normal as possible. 

Reply #8
[ Lt. JG Tessa May Lance, callsign "GoldenEye"  | Deck 12 | Vector 2 | Operations Office | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @JediMaster

[Show/Hide]

Tessa smiled at Akel as she received the PADD from him and looked over the contents. She finally selected where to send all the contents and as she blundered toward the door, bumping the desk, she was surprised how quickly he came to her aid. She blushed in embarrassment at him and looked back. "Yes...I um...I should be fine"

She finished with her farewell about meeting up at the Lounge when Lt. Izavid surprised her. He told her, "I would love to, Lt. Lance, I am not sure when you are available.  On your PADD I included my direct contact information and would love to have drinks, maybe get a tour of the ship."

Tessa blushed at how forward he was and was both surprised and delighted to have someone actually take an interest in her friendship. "Oh, great! I'll be sure to keep this closeby so I don't lose it." She realized it could sound needy and so she tried to back-peddle a little. "Well what I meant was that I won't lose it. I tend to do that sometimes. Silly me."

She was about to leave and realized he also asked for a Tour. "Oh, I can help with the tour by the way. I may not know every square inch but I should still be able to give a decent enough tour. Maybe we can meet later after our shifts are done?" Tessa squeaked the answer like a question out.

"Well as they say, Carpe Diem, or something like that. I think they used to say things like that. I forget. Sometimes my mind gets a little scrambled since the recent sessions with my therapist. I'm all done now, but doing well again. Anyhow Akel, er um, Lt. Izavid, welcome again!" She finished as she strode out the door with newfound excitement at making a friend.

"Who knew that making a friend would be so cool? Especially when he seems to be as quirky as me and socially awkward. Where was I going again? Oh yes, to the Fighter Bay to check on the equipment." Tessa thought as she headed down the halls and to the turbolift.

Reply #9
Lt. Jg Akel Izavid | Deck 12 | vector 2 | Operations office | USS Theurgy ] @Pierce

When Tessa accepted the PADD and quickly processed the data therein, it occurred to Akel that perhaps she used her supply check as an excuse to meet him.  This was extremely new for Akel as his luck was not great with people first impressions.  Recalling how he arrived aboard this ship, almost getting shot by security, he almost visibly cringed.  This time he was determined to have the entire first contact process be as positive as possible.  He noticed her blueing a little when he mentioned his personal communication credentials on the PADD.  When Tessa mentioned “Oh, great! I'll be sure to keep this closeby so I don't lose it.” Akel felt his cheeks turning red, he might actually make a friend in this case.  There would be time enough to debate slipping her his ‘number’, if it was the correct thing to do, but retreating into his own mind now would be noticed.

For a moment, Akel thought he had gone a bit too far suggesting a tour and was mentally flogging himself when Tessa spoke “Oh, I can help with the tour by the way. I may not know every square inch but I should still be able to give a decent enough tour. Maybe we can meet later after our shifts are done?”  Akel was getting ready to respond with his suggestion when she added. “Well as they say, Carpe Diem, or something like that.” Then continued to playful berate herself while using one of his own favorite mottos. 

Without trying to hold back his grin at how alike she and he were he spoke “Seizing the day is one of my mottos actually.  I do much better at it professional but personally is still a work in progress.  How about we meet at 1800 hours?  I know the Theurgy has several public spaces, do you have a favorite?  Maybe we can go on a tour after?” He smiled while watching for Tessa’s reaction, this was probably the first time in a long time Akel wished the inhibitor could be selectively turned off.  Storing that idea for later he responded before she left his office “By the way, feel free to call me Akel.” 

As he watched her leave, he noticed the annoyingly frustrating officer who was there before the Lt. had taken the PADD he prepared and left. 

Reply #10
[ Lt. JG Tessa May Lance, callsign "GoldenEye" | Deck 12 | Vector 2 | Operations Office | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @JediMaster

[Show/Hide]

Tessa blushed as Akel responded to her seize the day quote. "Seizing the day is one of my mottos actually.  I do much better at it professional but personally is still a work in progress.  How about we meet at 1800 hours?  I know the Theurgy has several public spaces, do you have a favorite?  Maybe we can go on a tour after?"

She turned before fully exiting the room into the corridor, her hair waving in the recoil at the sudden stop. "Oh, wow. I thought I was the only one who used archaic forms of expression on this ship," the surprise overtaking her at that revelation. "1800 hours works great!" she squeaked out with a full smile this time. "Well there's the Whetstone Lounge or the Holodeck. I do love going there and revisiting history. I'm fine with wherever to be honest."

Akel mentioned for her to call him by his first name, and she nodded in acceptance. "See you later then!" And she turned the rest of the way to the turbolifts, where she felt for the first time in a while, a little excited.

Reply #11

Akel knew that he was staring as Tessa’s backside as she began to walk out of his office.  He prided himself on being an evolved Betazoid male, but he was still a male.  He averted his eyes as he noticed her start to turn around suddenly.  She seemed to be impressed that he shared her love of archaic earth expressions.  She agreed to meet him at 1800 hours and gave him a few options where to go. 

Another item that both she and he shared was the study of revisiting history.  He had several old earth restaurants stored on his personal PADD but wondered if choosing one of them would be going too far into the romantic element as he developed them a long time ago in what seemed like a different lifetime.  He could modify one fo the programs to include a bar area making their meeting to be more low key.  He checked quickly on holodeck availability and booked holodeck 5 for 1800.  “I have a program you might like, meet me at holodeck 5 1800 hours.  We will have drinks in New York Central Park and then tour around the ship.”

For the first time in a great long time Akel was happy after having a conversation with another person.  He was not going to jump the gun and assume too much, but he was going to have a great time getting to know a new person.  Plus, he would get an inside scoop on the Theurgy

OOC: I think about one more here, then I will start a new one with the getting to know you, then during the tour we overhear regarding the IKS Daqchov

Reply #12

[Show/Hide]

Tessa walked on down the corridor but she could feel the eyes of Akel on her backside, which slightly stirred something within her. Although it felt somewhat foreign to her, it was still rather exciting knowing she had elicited so much attention. She knew she had a good looking body but sometimes it was nice to be noticed.

As Tessa walked closer to the turbolift, she heard Akel mention a program that he thought she'd like to experience when they meet at 1800 hours. She wondered if it was modern New York or classic New York of the early 2000s. Either way, she felt excited to have someone to hang out with on the ship again. She turned her head over her shoulder to acknowledge him and responded in a kind tone.

"That sounds great Akel! I'd love to experience New York and get some drinks. Sounds like a rootin'-tootin' good time!" She laughed at her use of the archaic word but thought it fit this situation albeit a few generations off.

As she continued to walk out of view, she knew he was still there and waved over her head before disappearing completely. The inside scoop on the Theurgy would be tough enough but now she was left with the dilemma of what to wear for such an occasion.

Reply #13

Watching Tessa walk down the hall Akel was trying to be as professional with regards to his observing of her.  He liked the way he spoke, her slight self deprevation, and the fact that she came to see him.  She accepted his offer to meet in New York at 1800 hours but realized after she was walking down he didn’t say what time period.  She would figure that out when they came.  Her comment regarding the good time made him chuckle and her calling him by name helped improve his mood. 

He made a few notes what he needed to do before the end of his duty shift and began thinking how he would modify the New York program to include a bar.  He spent 15 minutes completing the sensor diagnostic on the top of his to do list and moved his attention to remodeling the Holodeck program for is ‘date’ tonight with Tessa. Pulling out his PADD, interfacing it with the operations computer, he accessed is New York, 1992 and selected the Tavern on the Green.  He knew where the restaurant elements were and began making changes to the file structure in order to replace a few rows of tables with a full fledged bar.  Borrowing the bartender named Stacy from another of his programs he finished making the Changes and transferred the program back to his PADD.

It was only after finishing the program and moving back to his operations task list did he think of what on earth he should wear to this.  He hadn’t really kept much in the field of non uniform clothing anymore.  He brought a great deal of equipment with him but didn’t pack much in the field of off duty clothing.  For inspiration, he looked at the average appropriate outfit for the Tavern on the green, choosing a pair of slacks and a nice collared shirt.  With that, Akel felt more prepared for his outing. 

- FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder