Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 413889 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #450
    UPDATED STORY OVERVIEW

A fresh overview on where things stand since there has been some progress and new development happening OOC over IM and e-mail.

Again, I will be green-marking scenes that are (in my opinion) finished and where there are no more posts needed for the sake of the story, and I will mark scenes that needs to be finished in yellow, as well as naming [the next poster]. [Names written in white] are posters that may wish to expand on the scene for enjoyment and/or closure.

CHAPTER 01 (Plays out during a single evening)

In chronological order, here is what is going on in Chapter 01, with thread names in white.
    • 1930 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 01: Bloody, but Unbowed]
      • Ceremony is held, Lt JG Sarresh Morali confronts Captain Ives about his memory lapses, suspecting that s/he knows something.

• Ensign Carver being upset, Lt JG Ravon speaks with her on the temporarily vacated Flight Deck (with the risk of being caught).

• In the Triage Centre, Dr. Duv inoculates Lt Cooper to wake up. Lt Cmdr Renard joins the scene. Both Renard and Duv leaves.

• Dr. Nicander sends off Lt.JG Rawley to the Yellow Zone and leaves. Lt Cmdr Renard meets Rawley, speaks with her, then leaves.

• Dr. Nicander joins Head Nurse Jenkins by Rihen Neyah's biobed, speaks with the patient and then with each other.

• Several characters heard the ceremony and reacted individually, wandering off in their separate directions.

• Captain Ives and Captain Vasser speaks upon the centre of the plains.

• Lin Kae has activated the first actual prototype of Thea's new emitter.

• 2000 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 01: Triage Centre]
      • After Jien Ives finishes speaking with Captain Vasser s/he heads to the Triage Centre to speak with Lt. JG Cooper.

• In a joint-post between Dr. Nicander and Dr. Duv, they have a 'through' introduction...

• Counsellor O'Connor meets Rihen Neyah, an then is approached by Jien Ives to tell her she is needed on the Theurgy.

• Amikris meets with Sarresh Morali by the Transport Centre. [Brutus]

• Dr. Duv and Rennan Cooper speaks and then heads to the Thermal Springs Lounge.

• 2030 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 01: Thermal Springs]
      • Several characters have amassed to the Thermal Springs Lounge. Isley and Slaverton have been fraternising a bit. Rez and zh'Wann has covertly snuck off into the darkness.

• Dr. Nicander and Head Nurse Jenkins has met up outside the Triage Centre and headed to the Lounge too. [Searcher]

• Winterbourne and Aisha S'Ithi. [IronFerrox]

• Callahan and Stark are chatting by the bar. [Searcher]

• Thomas Ravon and Skye Carver arrives to the Thermal Springs following their adventure in the cockpit. (Will you two do this follow-up?) [Nolan]

• Dr. Duv and Rennan Cooper meets at the Thermal Springs Lounge. [Gentleman]

• 2200 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 01: The Ring of Fire]
      • Jien Ives has finished speaking with several people, among them Lt. Cooper (see above) and ends his/her evening fighting Lt. JG Alexander Rosek.

• Lt Cmdr Miles Renard has showed up and speaks with the dreadful Phantom (the Harbinger Wig Commander), whom have escaped the Triage Centre. Before things comes to blows... Soo Young appears with her Valkyrie in the nocturnal sky.

• Lt Cmdr Miles Renard and MCPO Soo Young Seung heads to the Thermal Springs for cleansing and debriefing. [Adakoch21]
    CHAPTER 02 (Begins the day after Chapter 01 and extends 5-7 days into the future)

In chronological order, here is what is going on in Chapter 02 after the starter with the holographic right speech, with thread names in white. Time is measured in days and hours after Arcorn Neotins death as he fell from the Theurgy's hull at the end of the speech.

• Day 0 | 0800 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: In the Fell Clutch of Circumstance]
      • The holographic rights speech is held, Arcorn Neotin falls to his death.

• Sarresh Morali is the only one to hear Amikris's ultrasonic, blood-curdling cry as she learns about her father's "suicide". Sarresh stops her from coming too close to the smashed up body, trying to console her instead. [Brutus]

• Dr. Miko Dauntless is the closest medic, with Lucan joining her to perform an autopsy. [AkiraRevile]

• Day 0 | 1100 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Reunion]
      • Soo Young Seung has her reunion with Evelyn Rawley.

• After finishing the autopsy with Dr. Dauntless, Dr. Nicander has found Soo Young Seung in distress after her reunion with Evelyn Rawley has gone awry.

• Captain Ives appears and unwittingly saves Soo Young Seung from Dr. Nicander's clutches and eats lunch in her company. [Adakoch21]

• Day 0 | 1400 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Shades of Untruth]
      • Dr. Nicander has parted ways with Soo Young Seung. The interrogation of Sonja Acreth in the Harbinger's Brig has begun.

• After the initial medical exams come up short of the truth, the interrogation has shed some light upon Sonja Acreth's true Starfleet nature, if that is to be believed at all. When Dr. Nicander comes up with a ground-breaking theory, the unexpected happens... [Escapis] first. Then [The Counselor], [Kurohigi], [AkiraRevile] & [Nolan] (Independent order)

• Day 1 | 1000 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Benefit of the Doubt]
      • Captain Ives visits Counsellor Hayden Quinn O'Connor, and an argument ensues.

• After the meeting, Captain Ives has some introspection to do, yet duty still calls and s/he has a meeting with Selena Ravenholm, who will get her new - unorthodox - orders. [IronFerrox]

• Day 2 | 0930 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Hidden Assets]
      • Jien Ives oversees preparations in the cargo bay area together with Chief Tactical Officer Rennan Cooper and Chief of Operations Natalie Stark.

• The Captain brings Natalie Stark to a Transporter Room in order to conduct their first martial art training session.

• Ship AI Thea leads the way to a powered-up holodeck, where she will be assisting Rennan Cooper in his advanced tactical training. A few from the Lone Wolves Squadron will be awaiting them there, and Miles Renard will act as the attacking enemy squadron in the simulation. [Gentleman]

• Day 2 | 0947 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: What Goes Around...]
      (on-going e-mail joint-post)
      • Meanwhile the simulation is under way (see above), and as she is reading though security logs, Deputy zh'Wann goes to find Ensign Skye Carver on the Flight Deck in order to ask some questions... Unfortunately, due to recent events where the Ensign's lover was shot down (in the Prologue) a fist-fight ensues. 

• The first part of this story is up, now comes the scene in the Brig. [Searcher]

• Day 3 | 1900 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Empyrean Engagement]
      • Deputy Than'Ida zh'Wann has agreed to spar with CTO Rennan Cooper upon a mountain platform overlooking the valley. [Gentleman]

• Day 3 | 2100 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Self-Assessment]
      • Jien Ives, in her female form, seeks out Nathaniel Isley in order to verify that Counsellor O'Connor is mistaken about her emotional injuries from the Niga Incident. [Kurohigi]

• Day 4 | 1344 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Dysfunctional Defenders]
      • ThanIda'zh'wann comes across an accident in the valley, and Lt. Ben Vessery also shows up, with his own opinion on who's to blame. After the argument ensues, there will be a distress call coming in from a Science team in the wilderness outside the valley... [Escapis]

• Day 4-7 | XXXX hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: N/A | Upcoming Scenes]
      • Upcoming: Cadet Amikris Neotin seeks help from the Chief Counsellor. [Auctor Lucan]

• Upcoming: Rihen Neyah walks into Rennan Cooper again, after having met on the Theurgy a couple of days back. [Auctor Lucan]

• Upcoming: Following the interrogation, T'Rena decides to have a talk with Captain Vasser. [Auctor Lucan]

• Upcoming: Thomas Ravon visits Rawley in the Triage Centre. [Nolan]

I hope this update has provided the requested overview of In-Character events, and I look forward to read everyone's upcoming posts! :) If you have new ideas to incorporate into the story, just let me or the involved writers know.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

[/list][/list]

Reply #451
      I've completed my reply to the Shades of Untruth thread.  I'm sorry for the accidental incomplete posting!  That's what I get for posting tired and not saving it.  I've left it open as to whom Hayden gets to first!

~Lori

Reply #452

[Update!] The Interregnum 02-03 PDF is finished and available. I will probably mail it out to those that I have emails to in order to save this PDF for sake of posterity (if the site goes down, etc.) If anyone else is interested in this new PDF, please contact me over PM.

In other news, we have a new writer working on her character sheet for the Captain's Yeoman, and also, our dear Adakoch21 is also gearing up to eventually play our new Chief Science Officer.

I hear Thanksgiving took a lot of time from everyone but I am looking forward to advancing the story into the next Chapter quite soon, just to get everyone up to space and danger once more. :)

Best,

Lucan

Reply #454
        REMAINING SCENES TO COMPLETE IN CHAPTER 01 & 02

Chapter 03 is in the works! Doing this again for sake of reviewing status before start of the next part of the story. A fresh overview on where things stand since there has been some progress and new development happening OOC over IM and e-mail.

Like before, I will be green-marking scenes that are (in my opinion) finished and where there are no more posts needed for the sake of the story, and I will mark scenes that needs to be finished in yellow, as well as naming [the next poster].

CHAPTER 01 (Plays out during a single evening)

In chronological order, here is what remains to complete in Chapter 01, with thread names in white.
        • 1930 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 01: Bloody, but Unbowed]
          • All scenes complete.

• 2000 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 01: Triage Centre]
          • Amikris meets with Sarresh Morali by the Transport Centre. [Brutus] (One more post summarising the frivolities of the night?)

• 2030 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 01: Thermal Springs]
          • Dr. Nicander and Head Nurse Jenkins has met up outside the Triage Centre and headed to the Lounge too.

• Thomas Ravon and Skye Carver arrives to the Thermal Springs following their adventure in the cockpit.

• Dr. Duv and Rennan Cooper meets at the Thermal Springs Lounge. [Gentleman] (Early point of the scene, will you two do this follow-up? Let me know since time is short)

• 2200 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 01: The Ring of Fire]
          • Lt Cmdr Miles Renard and MCPO Soo Young Seung heads to the Thermal Springs for cleansing and debriefing. [Adakoch21]
        CHAPTER 02 (Begins the day after Chapter 01 and extends 5-7 days into the future)

In chronological order, here is what is left to complete in Chapter 02 after the starter with the holographic right speech, with thread names in white. Time is measured in days and hours after Arcorn Neotins death as he fell from the Theurgy's hull at the end of the speech.

• Day 0 | 0800 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: In the Fell Clutch of Circumstance]
          • Sarresh Morali is the only one to hear Amikris's ultrasonic, blood-curdling cry as she learns about her father's "suicide". Sarresh stops her from coming too close to the smashed up body, trying to console her instead.

• Day 0 | 1100 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Reunion]
          • Captain Ives appears and unwittingly saves Soo Young Seung from Dr. Nicander's clutches and eats lunch in her company. [Adakoch21]

• Day 0 | 1400 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Shades of Untruth]
          • Lucan has been injured and after his Transport to the Triage Centre, D.r Duv, Jenkins and Edena Rez are there to treat his wound and wake him up with a hypospray. At the point where Lucan wakes up, I will finish this scene.

• Day 1 | 1000 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Benefit of the Doubt]
          • All scenes finished.

• Day 2 | 0930 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Hidden Assets]
          • Ship AI Thea leads the way to a powered-up holodeck, where she will be assisting Rennan Cooper in his advanced tactical training. A few from the Lone Wolves Squadron will be awaiting them there, and Miles Renard will act as the attacking enemy squadron in the simulation. An attack has been issued, so Rennan Cooper is up. [Gentleman]

• Day 2 | 0947 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: What Goes Around...]
          • The first part of this story is up, now comes the scene in the Brig. Miles Renard has joined in too. [IronFerrox]

• Day 3 | 1900 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Empyrean Engagement]
          • Deputy Than'Ida zh'Wann has agreed to spar with CTO Rennan Cooper upon a mountain platform overlooking the valley. [Gentleman]

• Day 3 | 2100 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Self-Assessment]
          • Jien Ives, in her female form, seeks out Nathaniel Isley in order to verify that Counsellor O'Connor is mistaken about her emotional injuries from the Niga Incident. [Kurohigi]

• Day 4 | 1344 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: Dysfunctional Defenders]
          • ThanIda'zh'wann comes across an accident in the valley, and Lt. Ben Vessery also shows up, with his own opinion on who's to blame. After the argument ensues, there will be a distress call coming in from a Science team in the wilderness outside the valley... [Escapis]

• Day 5 | 2200 hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: An Unlikely Conversation]
            (on-going e-mail joint-post)
            • Thomas Ravon visits Rawley in triage, and Amikris shows up and tells him that visiting time is over... [Nolan]

• Day 4-7 | XXXX hrs. - EPISODE 03: Unconquerable Soul [Chapter 02: N/A | Prioritised Upcoming Scenes]
            • Upcoming: Cadet Amikris Neotin seeks help from the Chief Counsellor. [Auctor Lucan]

I hope this update has provided the requested overview of what is left before Chapter 03, and I look forward to read everyone's upcoming posts! :)

I have already started writing on the introduction to the next Chapter, with several situations that needs to be resolved by your characters. I think it will be good, and somewhat of a revolutionising layout for the initiation of the next leg of the story. I can but hope you will agree with me.

In order to get there, however, we need to finish more of the current scenes, and especially those in Chapter 01! Check for your names in orange. Depending on our collective posting frequency, we can have the next Chapter up and running at the end of the month.

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

[/list][/list][/list]

Reply #455
            Hi all,

I'll be leaving on Saturday for a week to spend the holidays with my family. I will have my IPAD for writing but I'm not sure how often I'll be answering tags while I'm away.

Happy Holidays to all!

~Lori

Reply #456
            Exciting update on the below :) :

Fun statistics

You know our new promotional trailer on Vimeo? It is just about to hit 100 plays since I posted it one month ago. Its 99 plays right now. Our last one got a total - ever - of 56 plays on YouTube... and it was up for well over a year.

Furthermore, some statistics from our Deviant Art gallery of graphics, here is what the summary tells me:

"auctorlucan has 278 pageviews total and the 107 deviations were viewed 4,748 times." Explanation: "Pageviews" is the profile main page of the account, whereas the images were viewed a total of 4,748 times. The fact that this is even more amazing is that I posted our all of our graphics the 14th of August and onwards, and I had posted no artwork at all before that. This means that the numbers began to climb to the aforementioned amount starting mere 8 days ago. O_O

Vimeo-trailer: 300 views today!

DeviantArt: 2,600 pageviews (front page) total and the 183 deviations (images) has been viewed 37,312 times (!). 302 comments has been left on the images and they been favourited" by Deviant Art members 2,180 times in total.

While the account holds a lot of Andorian photo-manipulated nudity, I am so happy to learn that the image with the most comments is our poster: "Star Trek: Theurgy" (Link: Theurgy[/i]-385531874]http://auctor-lucan.deviantart.com/art/Star-Trek-Theurgy-385531874) with 17 comments, while the most favourited one is Selena ''Luna'' Ravenholm - Study 02, with 134 favourites. The most viewed deviation is also Selena ''Luna'' Ravenholm - Study 02 with 1,458 views.

Sorry for taking some of your time with this again, but it has me really excited. :)

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #458
            Hi everyone :)

I'll be joining the crew shortly and wanted to say hello and what have you before I dive in :)

Reply #460
            Welcome aboard indeed!

And furthermore, I will humbly direct everyone's attention to top of the Episode 03 board and tell you all that Chapter 03 has been posted! Therefore, I will be sending out a Group Report to everyone, and wish you all pleasant reading.

I do hope the development will be to everyone's satisfaction, regardless if your characters won't like at all what is going on.

Preamble: A storm swept in over the valley on the sixth day, and on the seventh morning, the Master of My Fate thread and Chapter 03 begin.

Reading tip: Find some epic music to listen to while you read up. ;)

Best,

Lucan

Reply #461
            Good morning, everyone.  I just got my visa stamped and my PCS orders are in hand to join you.  I'll be posting soon and my character's profile has already gone up: http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=25901.msg1011111

I'll be on the slower end of posting due to RL constraints but I should be able to meet the requirements to remain an active member.  If not, well, I'm even lower than a Red Shirt on the hierarchy of survival chances.

Reply #462
            Hi everyone I know I've been gone for quite a long time but I'm back and ready to try to get some posting done. Once again sorry for making everyone I've been posting with wait.m :)

Reply #463
            A warm welcome to PBeryl and an equally warm welcome back to Adakoch, whom has been sorely missed.

In general, I have received heart-warming feedback on the new Chapter that has been launched, which is kind of surprising considering what a bitch I have been towards your characters. Please, do not hold back the hate. Such things fester.

Best,

Lucan

Reply #464
            Happy to see you are back to being able to post Ada,

Reply #468
            I can see me!   :D

Hello fellow new person and returning person :)

Lucan, I heard that sleep is good for curing tiredness :P

Reply #469
            Hey guys, saw this thanks to a FB page and thought it might be helpful when writing descriptions of our current predicament.

Reply #470
            Yeah sleep might be good once in a while. :)

Great link! Thanks a bunch. :) A string of words come to mind. "Mordor farting diabolical birth to hellfire." Or something like that...

Oh, it slipped my mind, but I would like to give all the credit to Nolan for his idea to have the tectonic event during their take-off. This Chapter would not have been the same without his advice, so thank you Nolan!

Best,

Lucan

Reply #473
            Just made a slight edit to my latest post.  Hope it doesn't catch anyone off guard.  There were no responses yet so it should be safe.

Reply #474
            Feel the rage Lucan... feel it and know you are evil!

;)

Simple Audio Video Embedder