Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365788 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2025

I don't know about K'Ren, but Deacon takes great care in his personal grooming.   :)

So long as neither decides to hack out a hairball on the deck, I think we'll be ok.  Even if they shed and some people are allergic.  We'll get engineering to whip up some roombas and sickbay to replicate some antihistamines.

Reply #2028
Can't speak for those K'Zin brutes but considering that Caits have moved past that particular form of grooming themselves, and they don't eat food with fur on it, I doubt you'll have to worry about hairball hacking. And I will note that as grooming is something caits are very fastidious about, so the amount of dander is quite minimal, no more then the hairless ape's we serve with. (laugh)

Reply #2029
Slight aside here, but I've been watching SFDebris's DS9 reviews and I just love his nickname for the USS Defiant: USS Ben Sisko's Motherf'in Pimp Hand.  Has quite the ring to it I think....

Reply #2030
LOL you guys crack me up!

Welcome TharinAlk!  I can't say I know much about Andorians, but we're happy to have you!  Good luck with that diplomacy thing, I think both my characters are the "shoot first questions later" type.... but whatever floats your boat!

He fully recognizes that some things do need to be shot first.

Reply #2034
Auctor,

What would Nicander's solution for allergies be?

"Well, crewman. I'm going to have to test and see how badly affected by the allergens you are. If you could step over to the bio bed here, lie down on your back, spread your legs and fantasize my monster dick is the captain's we'll get you right tested up."

I'm still trying to decide if Sel needs to come back to Nicander for more 'testing' to see if the Deltan pheremones are affecting her. (laugh) ( thread ref )

Reply #2037
LOL Well, Nicander is all for an in-depth diagnosis and if he is to be thorough about it, he should use the best instrument for it, right? And if memory serves, Sel was quite pleased with his treatment too. ;)

We'll see if Nicander will be around for a follow-up examination once the Episode is over...

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2038
Nicander: "Oh, you're not interested?  Well just close your eyes and think of Earth."

Reply #2041
Andorians are always up for a group therapy session!

Reply #2042
Man, go on vacation to Orlando for Star Wars Celebration and miss all the fun cat talk. Welcome to Steel and Tharin! I write for Derik and Sera, look forward to meeting your characters in the future. Being as I'm a huge cat fan in real life, Derik and Sera will likely love Deacon, lol. Dunno about those Andorians though... ;)

Also, apparently my characters will need to schedule physicals with Nicander... :D

Reply #2043
Well that's what you get for going to the dark side, Mathis. ;)

Hope you had a great time in Orlando! I haven't been there in a very long time

Reply #2045
I tried calling them quads but the Krogans wouldn't stop snickering.

Reply #2046
Being an Andorian marriage counselor is probably a nightmare.

Reply #2047
We don't have marriage counselors on homeworld... we keep harems and the females keep their mouths shut.  Of course the males have a hell of a fatality rate competing over said females.  Do they have a counselor for perpetual cock block?

Reply #2048
Andorian marriage counselors?  I thought you called those "referees" and "corner men".

Reply #2049
Man, go on vacation to Orlando for Star Wars Celebration and miss all the fun cat talk. Welcome to Steel and Tharin! I write for Derik and Sera, look forward to meeting your characters in the future. Being as I'm a huge cat fan in real life, Derik and Sera will likely love Deacon, lol. Dunno about those Andorians though... ;)

Also, apparently my characters will need to schedule physicals with Nicander... :D
Star Wars Celebration looked amazing. Hope you had fun :)
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Simple Audio Video Embedder