Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365697 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #1950
The amount of time you have spent on this is staggering.  Thank you for all your efforts, all of you who have helped with this project! !
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #1951
Indeed. Thank you for all the hard work, as it sounds incredibly frustrating.
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1952
A bit, indeed. But I am glad you all like what's been done to the place. :) More's to come, but I need to purge my head from coding with some prose right about now...

Upcoming info will be about the ranking system and the custom fields of your member profiles, but I will get to that eventually. For now, you can all sort the Member List by posts numbers and you will get an idea about the ranking system, and the Custom Title option is at your Forum Profile page.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #1953
Llama Llama Llama, Testing 1 2 3.  

It's been a wild week, I'll get to working on a post in the near future.

Reply #1955

Komial! Why, Brutus!

In all seriousness though it was probably a fitting death for her. The inability to take a traitors hand is pretty much a death sentence, but I'm very sad to see her go.

Reply #1956
Komial was a delight, and Brutus gave her an awesome ending. Thanks for telling us her story!

Oh, for those who feared we might not get any traffic if were weren't hosted on House of Eros, this is the second day in a row I have seen around 35 guests on our forum at the same time:

I think there might be a connection to me posting on Facebook and DeviantArt, showing our new bridge, so I think it might not be a daily thing, but its good to know people can find their way here. :)

Let's hope some of them are considering to join!

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #1957
Just so everyone knows i will be out of town till Monday.

Reply #1958
Just got done with the busy holiday weekend, but planning on posting tonight.

Hope every one had a happy Easter :)
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1959
PLEASE WELCOME STEELPHOENIX, OUR NEWEST WRITER!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, Steelphoenix, who will write Deacon, a Kzinti defector who was held in protective custody on Starbase 84.

Mr. Deacon                    Defector, Starbase 84 

- Played by Steelphoenix

The way in which Deacon will get aboard the Theurgy is still to be decided on, but there are great ideas for it currently being discussed over PM.

Welcome aboard, Steelphoenix!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #1960
Welcome! Always glad to have new people :)
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1961
Oh man, Kzinti? Very, very nice choice. They showed up in the Animated series and the old Starfleet battles game, right?

Welcome aboard!

Reply #1962
Thank you, Auctor!   Hello everyone!

Welcome! Always glad to have new people :)

Thank you very much (my typing is suffering... my PC just died three hours ago and I'm working off my Mac instead; please forgive slow responses and typos right now... I have the skills of a toddler on my Mac :D )

Oh man, Kzinti? Very, very nice choice. They showed up in the Animated series and the old Starfleet battles game, right?

Welcome aboard!

Indeed.  Larry Niven snuck them in and they've been lingering unofficially in the periphery every since.  In fact, if Enterprise had been renewed for another season, it was going to feature the Kzinti next.  I'll probably end up mixing and matching elements from their canon appearances with their Known Space counterparts and their Starfleet Universe counterparts as well.  :)  I supposed I should start reading all those Man-Kzin Wars books fast... :D

Reply #1963
Just a heads up I'll have a post up sometime this week, Saturday at the latest.
Defeat, Genocide; why quibble with semantics.

Reply #1964
Welcome aboard!

Hope you enjoy your time with us. We're a friendly bunch really. If you've got any questions, please feel free to shout.

Reply #1965
Are we friendly? I thought we just got depicted as war seeking rebellious scum! :o

Either way, welcome aboard phoenix! Hope you have a blast with us ^^

Reply #1967
Welcome Steel phoenix!  :D I notice you've just beamed yourself aboard my craft. ... *giggles* glad to have you aboard!  (laugh)   (laugh)  (laugh)

I play Jaya Thorne, the current pilot of the allegiant. I also play Alessia Garcia, a valravn fighter who has defected from the Orcus.
"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #1968
We have candy?  Since when?  Nobody told me that!

Reply #1969
Welcome Steel phoenix!  :D I notice you've just beamed yourself aboard my craft. ... *giggles* glad to have you aboard!  (laugh)   (laugh)  (laugh)

I play Jaya Thorne, the current pilot of the allegiant. I also play Alessia Garcia, a valravn fighter who has defected from the Orcus.

I did.  Please try not to hurt the floating 6'8" pussycat... he's really quite adorable when you get to know him.   :D

Reply #1970
*hides the candy*

I did.  Please try not to hurt the floating 6'8" pussycat... he's really quite adorable when you get to know him.   :D
You might enjoy reading David Gerrold's Star Wolf chronicles, which describes genetically enhanced beings who resemble rather large cats.
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1971
PLEASE WELCOME STEELPHOENIX, OUR NEWEST WRITER!

It is my pleasure to announce our newest member, Steelphoenix, who will write Deacon, a Kzinti defector who was held in protective custody on Starbase 84.

Mr. Deacon                    Defector, Starbase 84 

- Played by Steelphoenix

The way in which Deacon will get aboard the Theurgy is still to be decided on, but there are great ideas for it currently being discussed over PM.

Welcome aboard, Steelphoenix!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

I completely missed this because it happened while I was away, but hello Steel pheonix. I play Nathanal Isley (Half Romulan Half Human), Hi'Jak (Half Human, Half Klingon) and Sithick (The Gorn)

I hope that we have more chances to rp together and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Reply #1972
Shouldn't Deacon be wearing a pink uniform? ;)

Welcome aboard!

Reply #1973
Shouldn't Deacon be wearing a pink uniform? ;)

Welcome aboard!

Hah actually, as I understand it, the reason they wore pink in the Animated Series was because the guy who designed them for the show was color blind, so he only saw them as shades of grey.  :)  But I thought about it... and then realized I looked tacky as hell in pink.  :D

Reply #1974
Gotta love the 70's. Only inthat decade could a colorblind person get he job of picking colors, and no one really questioned his choices XD

Simple Audio Video Embedder