Skip to main content
Topic: CH2: S [Day1|1900hrs] Show us what you got! (Read 4595 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CH2: S [Day1|1900hrs] Show us what you got!

Reply #25
[ Dominic Winters | Holodeck 3 | Vector 2 | Deck 21 | The Ranger ATTN: @Dumedion @Pierce

He wondered why they were treating him like a complete rookie fighter pilot. He knew full well that things could go tits down, balls up the moment they entered the arena that was battle. Heck, even patrols could go that way if you were not careful or just had an unlucky roll of the dice. Putting his ego away for the moment Atlas understood that these ladies were here to get to know him and his skills, what he can do, and what his flaws are. Dom had been rather harsh in his own judgment of the two.

“Yeah, sorry about killing the Sim. Tell you what they do move! I am so glad there’s no RIO involved either, least they complain about getting sick when I pull a high-G turn.” Dominic’s right ear twitched in the form of the Kzint grin. “I like the assessment, formidable. We all can complement each other while in flight.” He nodded lightly. “Going Borg is not a good look for anyone, weird myriad attachments aside that I am sure someone would find an unusual use for.” he joked lightly.

When Shadow brought up his tactic not potentially working he brought the back of his hand up to his forehead like he was feigning a dramatic injury. “Oh, you wound me!” He then chuckled. “Yeah, it's a good trick to run with when you want to surprise your enemy. I bet it would have worked unless, of course, Goldeneye here can see the future eh?” He teased.

He liked the mention of food and when Shadow’s stomach growled his ear twitched in that direction as well and that seemed to tell him that food was a good idea despite her own statement. “Three hours? So no food until 2200? Oh no. This cannot do. How about we sit, break out some snacks from the replicator and snack here with each other? Share a story or two and then go back into the sim. How’s that sound?” He asks, his right ear twitched. “We can learn about each other differently. Eh? Just no Jamie Oliver or those who followed his style of cooking. Ick.” Dominic poked his tongue out in a ‘bleh’ kind of manner. "Maybe as part we can introduce each other to snacks and bits we prefer."

Simple Audio Video Embedder