Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 366013 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2050
It was super fun. Did four days of Star Wars Celebration and a day of Harry Potter world at Universal Studios. Really good, very nerdy vacation. :)

Reply #2051
Being an Andorian marriage counselor is probably a nightmare.
Andorian marriage counselors?  I thought you called those "referees" and "corner men".

Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2052
Andorian marriage counselors?  I thought you called those "referees" and "corner men".

Best commercial ever :)
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #2053

Best commercial ever :)

Oh my this was toooo perfect!   And yes best commercial ever!!!!

Reply #2055
EAC, that was a very well written post.
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #2058
Fourthed.

That makes... 8.

Thumbs up of approval.
Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2059
Fifthed? Is that even a thing, but that makes 10 thumbs. :D

I loved that writing, EAC! Beautiful artistry of text and emotionally packed.

Reply #2060
At least one post should be out today. If possible, I'll get more.

By the way, after all that's happened, it amuses me that the resolve crew are probably going to be remembered because after being saving them, one of them threw up on the conference lounge carpet.

Looking at you FollowTomorrow ;)

Reply #2061
I have an upcoming post with Sithick still due which should be up tonight, and also since I had Nathan go to the fighter bay, i'm thinking he will be the one to intercede on Drauc and Krystal to get them some medical attention if that's okay with everyone.

Reply #2063
Hey you guys.. I just spoke with Lucan and he asked that I update everyone here. I ended up getting really sick recently. It knocked me down pretty hard here. I'm here still though and will be posting within a week or so once I'm fully better again. Sorry for the delay guys and thanks for your understanding.
"You wish to knock over cows? What is the significance of this? Do you derive pleasure from such things?" - Ensign Six

Reply #2064
Oh my! Sorry to hear that Vystori. I hope you feel better soon!

Reply #2065
Hey you guys.. I just spoke with Lucan and he asked that I update everyone here. I ended up getting really sick recently. It knocked me down pretty hard here. I'm here still though and will be posting within a week or so once I'm fully better again. Sorry for the delay guys and thanks for your understanding.
That sucks. :( Get well soon!
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #2067

Health first, all else second!  :) Take care of yourself.

Reply #2068
Agreed. Get well soon but look after you first.

I know what it's like getting knocked down.

Reply #2069
Welp, the 4th of May has become a bit of a holiday around here, and I know a number of people who wonder just what it's all about.  Luckily, Tim Russ did a video to explain just why the 4th is such a big deal in our day and age:

May the 4th be with everyone!

Reply #2070
With May 4th coming up, allow me to celebrate with this quote by Patrick Stewart, in his seminal role as Headmaster Gandalf in the epic Assassin's Creed: May the odds ever be in your favour, Mister Anderson."

Reply #2073
May the 4th be with you all!

I will post the ending of Cost of Truth today,  but keep the thread unlocked for any stragglers for yet another day. I will also set up two Epilogue threads for optional posting. Then, set a bit later, the Interregnum will begin tomorrow as well!

Best Regards,

Auctor Lucan

Reply #2074
Personally I'll focus my attention on the 9th.  It's my birthday, so that makes it better in my books.  :)

I had a birthday too! We're like twins ;)

May the 4th be with everyone and have a great day. Also, please get better and don't allow a chest cold to linger for a month like me.
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Simple Audio Video Embedder