Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365839 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #1975
I just looked over the Kizinti and the Elysian alliance. The gorn were apparently members. I did not know of this when I wrote the wiki on the gorn.

Reply #1976
Elysia was located in a pocket dimension and made up of lost wanderers, so I think you're okay? I'm pretty sure anyway...

Reply #1977
As I recall, that is correct - the alliance wasn't a galactic power, just a subset in a trapped dimension. No real impact on Gorn politics.

Reply #1979
Feel free to hit me up in Skype or pm. I can help brainstorming for planets I love world building.

Reply #1980
I would be happy to brain storm as well. With Skype running like garbage on my machine, PM is the most reliable way right now.
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1981
The laws of Gorn and Kzin have nothing on the Spanish Inquisition! (Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!)

Reply #1982
Oh, great.  Now there's going to be fur everywhere.  That stuff always shows on dark uniforms.  Time to replicate some lint brushes.

Reply #1986
Somehow, I could see Triage's Heather McMillan lose her lunch over that...

Reply #1987
Sithick has eaten tribble you just need to cook it better.

Reply #1989
Human but it's on the bucket list.

Reply #1990
Aaand I just choked on my drink laughing.

Reply #1992

Pfft.... and you call yourself a carnivore.  You even cooked the tribble.  *shakes head disapprovingly*  :D

excuse me but Sithick, is a better more civilized carnivore, one who will eat you with a fork and knife for he is not impolite.

Reply #1993
XO's notes: do not assign Deacon to galley duty; crew health concerns.

PS: keep an eye on Sithick's replicator requests and run regular full roll calls of all human personnel.

Reply #1994

Pfft.... and you call yourself a carnivore.  You even cooked the tribble.  *shakes head disapprovingly*  :D

excuse me but Sithick, is a better more civilized carnivore, one who will eat you with a fork and knife for he is not impolite.
Remind not to be assigned to dangerous away missions with either officer. Knowing the way things role, it will be a life or death mission that results in cannibalism :S     

Also, the civilized carnivore reminded me of a joke:
[Show/Hide]
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1995
XO's notes: do not assign Deacon to galley duty; crew health concerns.

*smirks* 

Mind you, the real Deacon is not as over-the-top as I'm playing him in this thread.  ;) 
Makes me wonder if Sithick and Deacon of the Mirror Universe are like... meak little salad eaters...

Reply #1997
PS: keep an eye on Sithick's replicator requests and run regular full roll calls of all human personnel.

On a Federation ship? Good luck, also come on we can spare one space janitor! It's for science tasty, tasty science!
Go grown your own human, like any mad scientist.
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #1999
Go grown your own human, like any mad scientist.
I'm pretty sure Phlox is dead of old age by now... (and there was much rejoicing amongst the Valakians that day I'm sure.)
It's a day long remembered.

Maybe just stop by the cloning facility the Dominion left behind?
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Simple Audio Video Embedder