Skip to main content
Topic: Day 02 [1315 hrs.] Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow (Read 10764 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Chapter 31: Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow | Day 02 [1315 hrs.]

Reply #50
[ PO Riley Patterson | Battle Sickbay | Deck 07 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Brutus

Rileys work was mostly done here for now that Faye was restricted to bed rest. She might as well enjoy the story she was telling her about her origin and how she got in Starfleet. She could feel the contact of Faye's leg against hers and she indeed didn't mind. She took the opportunity to take some downtime here as she just listened to every detail of it, nodding a couple of times without spilling a word.

It was when she came at the part of Ambassador Lwaxanna that Riley's eyes widened a little and smiled more broadly "Wow, you actually met her?" she asked in disbelief as she had heard about her, yet obviously never met before. "What was she like?" she asked curiously before reminding that she probably still had a part to go. As she mentioned that this lead to her early steps in Starfleet and essentially with her in bed, the nurse had to snicker as she played along with it "Oh, so is that your plan diplomat? Get the nurse in the sack huh?" she asked her teasingly. The corrections that she tried to push through to cover up the slip only making Riley giggle.

It was when Faye admitted that she felt flustered that Riley looked over at her, her eyes looking deep into her dark brown orbs. "Flustered? I hope not in a bad way?" Riley whispered as she leaned in a little, coming horribly closer slowly. When she clarified what she meant with it Riley nodded understandingly as she kept toying with Faye's hair. She was rolling it into curls slowly before she realized what she was doing and let go of it. "Sorry bout your hair, got sort of lost." she answered as it hit her how close she had gotten and pulled back a little.

With a soft groan Riley looked up and shook her head "Sorry for my unprofessional behavior ensign." she said as it truly was something that went against every bit of her code of conduct. If they had met at one of the lounges or anywhere else but in sickbay as  patient - caregiver, Riley wouldn't have minded and would probably have flirted further or more. Yet this was during her work, with a girl she only met. She didn't even know what Faye felt for her. The blushing and rather cute demeanor of her could all be projection of what Riley was feeling. She didn't step off the bed yet as she bit her lower lip and pondered how to proceed with this.

Re: Chapter 31: Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow | Day 02 [1315 hrs.]

Reply #51
[ Ens. Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers | Battle Sickbay | Deck 07 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan
[Show/Hide]

Faye realized she had a lot to sort through, to process as her tale wrapped up, and she found herself starring up at Riley, easily getting lost in those blue eyes. There were a lot of questions to be answered, for both women, she thought, getting trace imression;s from the nurse. Something was going on here between the two of them. Or perhaps it would be better to say that something could be developing, the Ensign was sure of it. She was equally sure that the timing was horrible. Just brought out of stasis? Unresolved trauma at the loss of her whole department? Still on the run from space slugs?

But a saying from her mother surfaced in her mind, something about horses, mouths, and gifts. Riley's fingers in her hair felt nice - so she let herself enjoy it until the nurse pulled away, apologetically.

One did not need to be a telepath to see that the nurse was suddenly feeling quite conflicted.  A lapse in professionalism, Faye told herself, nodding in understanding. She could see how that might trouble the woman. It stung a bit that they were back to ranks all of the sudden, after the intense flirting. But Faye was just as conflicted as Riley - the only difference being that Faye could probe the other woman's mind to get a better picture.

I can...but i shouldn't. That's not fair to her, permission or not.

"It wasn't my grand plan, Petty Officer," Faye stated, before elaborating, very softly, "but I'm not upset it ended up that way, Riley." She offered up a tentative smile. "Truth be told you're the only bright spot I've had since we returned to earth, days - no, I suppose its techincally months ago. Even before the attack everything was bleak. And now....knowing at least something of what happened?" She met the girls gaze, or tired to anyway. Riley had told her a lot, simply by Faye's running through her memories, unintentional though it had been.

"I dont...I don't mind what you did with my hair. Far from it. It was nice. Soothing. And I think I can safely say that the only reason I'm not in shambles right now is.... unprofessional interest in the pretty nurse assigned to me." The kind of woman she might have hit on shamelessly in a bar planet side. The kind that could easily be a friend, if not more, given the chance.

Reply #52

When Eloi-Danvers spoke to her and addressed her at her own rank, it felt like they were back at square one. Her words however were giving her a better picture of what went on in Faye's head. It was a good thing she supposed that this wasn't her grand plan either and at least she didn't feel upset about it. Yet when she told her that she was the one bright spot, it made her heart sting for a second before she bit her lower lip. She remained silent however as she remained seated in the bed besides her.

When Faye continued with the compliments it made Riley blush even more before she smiled faintly and asked "Really?" her eyes looking back into hers before she leaned back against the bed, sliding over a bit more as more points connected between the two of them. The two of them almost laying against each other while Riley weighed her words.

"Still, it feels rather unprofessional from my side." Riley said before continuing "However I have to admit Faye..." she turned her head to her as she stroked her cheek gently "I have to admit that I feel a certain pull to you..." she admitted, exposing herself and placing herself in a vulnerable place "I usually don't develop these kind of feelings for patients. In fact, I never have before... It's hat makes it hard... If we were to meet under different circumstances, I'd be more  inclined to flirt openly with you." she paused again and sighed.

"What I'm trying to say here..." she whispered as she found herself not getting to the point "I think I'm feeling certain things for you Faye. More than just patient x nurse.... Maybe even more than just friends and I know that sounds stupid since we just met." she sighed before she kept her hand still against her cheek. Their eyes locked as she came closer inch by inch slowly. She was lost in the moment... A sitting duck so to speak for what was bound to happen.

Reply #53
[ Ens. Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers | Battle Sickbay | Deck 07 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan
[Show/Hide]

This time, it was Faye's turn to lay quietly while Riley processed. She took a bit of encouragement from the way the nurse slowly slid further into the biobed, and welcomed the contact she felt, the cloth of Riley's uniform brushing against the more bare parts of Faye. After all, the latter had lain down, but had not at all bothered to pull the covers up. She'd been feeling flushed and warm from the exertions - and now she felt the same, but from proximity and attraction.

Unprofessional interest, Ensign Elio-Danvers she scolded herself silently. Not that it changed a thing.

More than willing to let Riley work through her thoughts and feelings aloud, Faye quietly listened with rapt attention. It took a moment to notice at first, but she realized she was nibbling at her lower lip, and she was worrying at the palm of one hand with the thumb of the other. Again. Her instructors at the Academy would be furious with her, revealing so many nervous ticks. If they really wanted to test you under pressure they should have thrown pretty nurses at you during a negotiation simulation. See how poorly you would have done then!

Her own train of thought derailed entirely when Nurse Patterson reached out and cupped her cheek. She sort of froze up, as a wave of desire hit her - her own, and Riley's. A lot of the emotions she suddenly felt seeping through from the other woman matched Patterson's words, giving them an extra weight of certainty. Certainty that only Faye could enjoy, as it was a one way street. Again, she lamented that, for Riley's sake. Because Faye was pretty much in the same boat, as her mother would say.

Her eyes darted down, away from Riley's, to linger on the girls lips. Inviting much? she thought to herself. Where things went from here were completely up to her. And since she believed that in matters less professional in nature, honesty was the best policy....

"I'll be frank," she began, quiet now since Riley was right there, "if we had met in a bar this would be so much easier, and much less confusing. Or if it had been, yano, not with me being fresh out of stasis." As she spoke, she reached up and curled her hand over top of Riley's - not to move it from her cheek, but to keep it pressed to her skin. "Say...if we'd met a wedding, for instance?" She smiled wider and gently nuzzled the hand against her cheek, before leaning up. "Because what I'm going to do is very unprofessional, and should be followed up some time in a more...off duty situation. You're not the only one feeling like this could be....something more."

And then, as she'd hinted, she allowed herself to be very, very unprofessional, even if only for a moment, to know, for sure - she gave Riley a soft kiss.

Reply #54

Once at the end of her words, she waited for Faye's response. It didn't seem to take that long as the diplomat showed every single sign of stress on the outside. Granted though, her lip biting was sort of enticing and distracting. It was a reassuring sight and feeling when she felt the hand of the brunette against her own. Not pushing it away yet keeping it in position as she spoke up as well, in a soft tone.

It made her heart flutter as she told her that it would be much easier in different circumstances. As she mentioned the wedding, it made the lips curl up from the nurse as she rolled her eyes a little at the teasing remark. If they were to be at the wedding now, in perfect health and with no strings to hold them back... Well God knows what they'd do...

The verbal warning would have to suffice to brace herself for what was to come, yet in any case it didn't as Faye leaned in and their lips connected. While so, the nurse smiled into the kiss as she answered it with pleasure and wholeheartedly. The brief connection lasting for only so long before it was broken off and Riley remained in place as her mouth went a bit dry. She looked back at Faye and made sure she'd see her tongue slip out slowly to lick her lips and thus so effectively tasting Faye. "Well... That... I'm glad to follow up on that Faye... Of course on a more off duty setting..." she whispered before she leaned back in, her free hand trailing over her side before resting against her hip as Riley turned in more profoundly for a new kiss. Her lips connecting with the Betazoid's as she kissed with more emotion this time.

This kiss ended in due time as well as the cheeks of the Petty Officer were flushed and she licked her lips once more. A smile covering her face as she straightened herself and more than one unprofessional thought danced through her mind.  She stroked Faye's cheek once more before she sucked in some air and closing her eyes "I think you're cleared to return to your quarters. You'll need rest in any way. Since Doctor Nicander has assigned me to you I'll accompany you in your quarters and tend to you there. Of course when you'd be sleeping or so I'll grant you the privacy that you need... If you wish..." she added the last bit with a wink as she snickered a little. "I'll inform Nicander of your status and I believe that in the coming days we can still work out some more to regain your full muscle mass. It's not a top priority at this time. Consider this a seventy percent availability to function." she concluded. before leaving the bed and walking back to the table to alert Nicander by PADD about the developments. Again, when she walked to the table, the hips of the pretty nurse swayed perhaps even a bit more for the ensign's eyes. 

Reply #55
[Show/Hide]

When the nurses pink tongue darted out to very pointed lick her lips, well, Faye did not fail to miss it. Far from it, her darker orbs seemed to hang on the motion, watching those lips moisten. She sucked her own lower lip in between her teeth again, biting it lightly, before letting go. Faye could still feel the other girls lips on hers, feather light, soft, and delightful. There was something about kissing a woman that set it apart from kissing a man. Both wonderful in their own ways. Both were to be enjoyed to the fullest - something she was getting the opportunity to do so right then and there as Riley's lips came back down on hers.

It was a slower kiss, and a longer kiss, and that hand on her hip held Faye well and truly in place. Her own hand reached out and latched onto the other woman's arm, squeezing tight, but not pushing away. Far from it, Faye let Riley explore her lips to her hearts content. And she in turn let her guard down a bit more, let the walls - fragile things that they were - open up to Riley, feeling the sheer joy that the other woman had, the relief, of the kiss. It left Faye flushed, with swollen lips, making a soft little noise of pure need when the lighter haired non-com pulled away from her. And again, Faye's eyes lingered as Riley licked at her lips, the Betazoid mimicking the human without even realizing it, her own tongue darting out, making a small circle.

Riley straightened up and Faye pulled her hand back, a small smile now on her lips, as she settled back into the bed to listen dutifully to the medical officer. For the moment, the voice in the back of her head that ws telling her this was a bad, bad idea, had been silenced by that second kiss. It was not at all an ideal way to start things, and she would worry if it was wise, if it was something she was rushing into simply as a result of all the devastation she'd suffered through, or if it were ....exactly what it seemed to be. A chance encounter with a captivating young woman that had the potential to develop in to something more. As was typical for a Betazoid, Faye faced the situation openly, and honestly, not at all shying away from either possibility being true.

She had almost zoned out, however, as she settled in on a course of see where it leads and found herself blinking rapidly as her brain caught up with what her ears heard. I can go back to my quarters - my new quarters, I guess and - wait, she's going to be there to? All the sudden a whole new set of worries bloomed. Not at all that she minded the idea of Riley being around for a while more, or that she appreciated that this was progress. Quite good progress even, judging by everything that Nurse Patterson had explained.  Provided she continued to improve as Riley expected, she would be back on duty in no time. And Faye was very, very eager to be useful again - however that might be.

No, her concern was the simple fact that her quarters - her old ones, at the very least - were tiny. Unlike an NCO's quarters - something that  petty officer like Riley would have - Faye did not share quarters with someone else. At the same time, in an NCO billet on the Theurgy there would be two separate bedrooms, and a shared common room between them, affording the roommates some privacy, and a space for a shared couch large enough for someone to sleep on.

Faye's quarters - her previous ones ,at least, before they were blown away - were single occupancy affairs. And there was no real partitioning of the bed area from the sitting area, or the workstation. All were open to each other (save the washroom, which was sectioned off behind a pair of doors. Her previous room didn't even have a couch - she'd opted for a a set of small, plush chairs around a very low table, nestled in a corner by the bulkhead and the port window that curved along the hull.

In short, she had no idea where Riley would sleep - aside from one obvious possibility.

Hips swayed in front of her vision and now Faye was sure that the nurse was doing so on purpose. Letting out a little giggle, the diplomat shook her head and settled back into the bed a bit, running a finger over her lips where Riley had kissed her. Why worry about this? she thought softly. "So you'll be my roommate for a bit then, Miss Patterson." She'd picked up that Riley was currently single, from all the spillover of memories so far that day. "Packed enough clothes for a few days, or are replicator rations not quite a concern for the ship just yet?" A pause, and then, "And do you know exactly where my new quarters are? How are we going to get there?" Then of larger concern, "How are we going to make sure neither of us catch...whatever it is that was attacking the crew? The virus that Dr. Nicander warned me about?"

OOC: assuming Faye's current quarters would look something along these lines:
[Show/Hide]

Reply #56

The second kiss they had shared was more than delightful, Riley had teasingly darted her tongue over her lips to savor the taste. Her eyes sparkling with delight, need and mischief. The soft little noise Faye had made when Riley had pulled back only made her gut clench to give her another kiss. Yet the walls of self control managed to hold for now with the pretty NCO nurse. She had noticed Faye's mimicking behavior when she had licked her own lips. Any worry about having done the right or wrong thing were pushed out of the head of the young nurse as she just felt even more bubbly than before.

As Riley did her expose about what the further planning was she had walked over to the table and picked up the PADD. She inserted the new logs and gave Nicander the message that in her professional opinion Riley was ready for room confinement until the viral threat was under control. She did add however that the ensign might need a day or two more before returning to active duty. Once she was ready she tapped the button to save the reports and placed the PADD down. As expected, the ensign had questions of her own and Riley turned around, resting her bum against the table as she crossed her arms and smiled amused to the diplomat.

She did raise valid points though and Riley considered them as she answered the first question with ease "I'll jump back to my own quarters to get some clothes. Nobody should be in my part of the quarters so I won't risk any hazard of infection." she thought about it and ran the possible scenarios through her head. Her roommate should be out on duty if she'd sneak in and out of their quarters so there wouldn't be a problem there. As for what to take along, that might've been a bigger issue. She planned on taking some uniforms along in case she'd be needed to move away from Eloi-Danvers. Otherwise, would she use the quarantine to bring some casual clothing along too?

The next barrage of questions were not as simple to answer though. Yet she'd tackle them one at a time "Your quarters will probably be known to Thea." she answered as she pushed herself off the table and returned to Faye at the bed. "Quarantine isn't in effect here so it's safe to assume that the viral threat won't spread here yet. Considering I'd rather not have you walk over to your quarters... I'd probably opt fora hover wheelchair to bring you to your quarters." She paused for herself now "As for your quarters, they might have been cleared since you were in stasis... But your personal belongings and such should be in the cargo bays I imagine and could be transported back to your new quarters. I think it'll be a rather blank room... So be prepared for that." the nurse warned her. She could only imagine the horror if she were not alerted about this beforehand. In Riley's case it would mean that several pictures, decorations and a ton load of stuff would be missing. She'd probably have a meltdown on the spot.

The last question was a trickier one as Riley gave it some thought herself. "Well the only option to prevent either of us catching it is to isolate ourselves from the ship. Which means no contact with anyone else in person, intercom or video conferences are obviously fine. So technically I'll be bound to remain with you until you're either good enough to look after yourself or if I get called away for an urgent matter, in which case the chances of me returning to you will be slim to non existent." Riley stated. The last bit cringing herself as she tried not to think about it. It did depend on what Riley would called away for. If it were for the viral threat if not for trauma cases should they come under attack again. Either way, both scenarios would probably have her work overtime in the Sickbays.

"Any other questions?" she asked Faye with a warm smile as she leaned against the bed with her hip.

Reply #57
[Show/Hide]

Instead of barreling right on in with a new barrage of questioning, Faye allowed herself a moment to lean back further on the bed and think. Her leg rose up again, the right one this time, and she hugged her leg with both arms, right hand holding left wrist. She still couldn't tell the difference that she knew had to be there, between the two limbs. Her chin came to rest on her knee, and her eyes darted up at Riley, where she leaned against the bed. She'd felt, more than saw, that little cringe the nurse had there at the end. She drew a small circle on her shin, as she pondered it, understanding that it was because Riley was in no rush to leav her alone. That teased a tiny smile on her lips.

Still, it was a lot to handle, an lot to process and take in. "Thank you," she said quietly, meeting the other woman's gaze as she reached out and gripped onto the girls hand, squeezing it, before letting her hand drift back to rest against her leg. "I have no idea what happened to my gear, to be honest. My original billet was right near the conference rooms that my department had gathered in to prep for damage control and relief assistance when we pulled in on Jupiter Station. One deck above the room, actually." She pursed her lips slightly, and a hand moved up to sweep a lock of hair back behind her ear.

"Theres every chance that a barren room is all I have to my name at the moment," she confessed, voicing a concern that had been lurking in the pit of her stomach, unrealized until then. The nagging worry had formed when she was told of the attack, of everyone dying save her, but it was rather low on the list of horrible, horrible truths she had to deal with. Still, having Riley bring it up, allowed her to brace for that fact. "We'll have to find out for sure later. When the ship isnt, yano, crawling with an infection and undergoing massive repairs." More knowledge she'd gained from the Nurse's mind, as Nicander had not really told her much of the current state of ship affairs beyond a medical sense.

Addressing the final fact that Riley had imparted, Faye smiled up at her again, doing her best to shake off the sudden funk. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm fairly certain I don't snore. So if we're going to be in close quarters for a bit I shouldn't keep you awake at night." She rested her chin back on her knee and wiggled her toes. So I'll have a roommate for a few days, unless something goes horribly, horribly wrong. "I think, my only queston left is....when do we head out?" She looked around for a hover chair, thinking about how dreadful that might be, being carted around a ship. Then again, not all that many people knew here, so really, would it matter? So what if she wasn't able to walk all the way to wherever her quarters were. In the wake of...whatever it was that had happened - she was still fuzzy on the details, despite having got a decent over view from Riley's memories - there were probably plenty of people in worse states than her.

Best just to get it over with, get to the quarters she'd been given (where ever they were) and ....and get used to having a pretty Nurse around for a few days. The smile grew on her lips, as she concluded, Worse fates to be had. "Maybe we can replicate some decorations."

Reply #58

Riley observed her diplomat as she took on a different pose in the bed. Her eyes rolling over her before she spoke up once more. She nodded at her thanks before she told her where her former accommodations were. Faye honestly didn't know in what state those quarters were after the numerous attacks. No only the ones after Jupiter station. "Well, whatever was left of it, I'm sure they'll have it stored somewhere." she answered as she intently followed her hair being pushed behind her ear.

As she mentioned a barren room, Riley could feel the concern and worry that welled within her. She couldn't and wouldn't allow Faye to be in that state as she shrugged before she moved the hand that was squeezed in earlier towards her leg. A soft squeeze followed by a gentle stroke along the bare skin of the diplomat's leg. "Even if it is a barren room, that leaves plenty of room to redecorate though?" she tried to see it on the bright side. "Either way, we'll see sooner or later." she concluded.

Riley had to giggle as Faye mentioned that she didn't snore, it did make her wonder where she intended to nurse to sleep. Riley would be fine with a chair or couch, either that could be present in an junior officers quarter. "Uhm, I think I don't snore either." Riley responded to it playfully before she slid her hand back. "As for when, we can leave whenever you feel ready. I'll go get us a hover chair when able."

As Faye mentioned decorations "Riley's smile grew larger "Yeah, we totally could. I'll get us your transport first though!" she said before she gave her a wink and walked out of sight to get one. It didn't take long for her to return with a suitable chair and she brought it up to the bio bed. Once ready, she helped Faye into the chair with enough attention to keep her warm enough during the transport. "Ready?" she asked before getting the all clear to venture out of the medical environment and onto the adventure to her new quarters. She did ask Thea for directions and in a matter of minutes (fifteen minutes tops) they reached the door of Faye's new quarters. The doors sliding open and seemingly so giving her a fresh template to start with.

Reply #59
[ Ens. Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers | Battle Sickbay | Deck 07| USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan
[Show/Hide]

There was little doubt that were it not for the bubbly nurse, Faye would be in a major funk right now, instead of tentatively excited. She wasn't exactly happy, per-say - she couldn't be trusted to walk to her own quarters, she'd lost her arm, and most of her shipboard friends, and oh, the whole crew was on the run from everyone - but at the same time if she was going to be stuck in her cabin, she wasn't going to be alone in an empty room with nothing at all but herself and time. Riley would be there, and Riley....was enticing. And interested, as they'd confirmed. So it wasn't as doom and gloom as Faye feared all of this might be in the moments shortly after she'd woken up in the main sickbay on Vector - 02.

Her fingers dipped down to trace where Riley's hand had been while the nurse secured the chair, and then helped Faye up, out of the bed, and into the damn thing. It gave a little whirl as the repulsor lifts adjusted to Faye's weight. Not that I way all that much she sternly thought to herself, leaning back into the chair, grateful for the blanket that was draped across her legs. She would feel less self concious with it there, than if she'd been carted around in the gym shorts. If she were on her own two feet she wouldn't have cared a lick what anyone thought, or who stared. Odds are she would have welcomed it, if anyone had bothered to take notice at all. Plenty of folks walking to and from the gyms, and most of the vectors had one.

But she wasn't walking anywhere.l Per Thea, her newly assigned quarters were on the same deck as the battle sickbay - 07. The only problem was, deck -7 was massive. not as long as say, Deck 16, but it was still a hefty walk to that section, using a few cross corridors to get from the port side of the deck over to the starboard where the quarters were located. And so Faye quietly sat, listening to Riley ramble on about the day to day in the sickbay while they made their way along. There were less people in the corridors than she would have thought, given the size of the sip and crew count, but then again, they were facing a viral outbreak, so perhaps many were staying in their quarters, or were at their assigned duty stations for multiple shifts. If the outbreak was bad enough to sned a large number of the crew to the sickbay (and judging by how haggard Dr. Nicander looked earlier, that was likely) then the Theurgy may very well have been understaffed.

Regardless, it mean the thoughts and feelings assaulting her were considerably less than she had expected. And by the time they got to her quarters, she'd felt that she'd gotten a handle on the pressure around her mind. Faye stared up at the door for a moment, before a soft voice murmured "Excuse me, just a moment Ensign Eloi-Danvers," causing the Betazoid to blink. Realizing it was the ships AI, Faye found herself smilnig softly as a few chirps could be heard, and then the door hissed open with that telltale pneumatic whoosh that was a staple of life on a starship.

Riley steered Faye into the small room, and the lights rose with each step the nurse took, until the room was brightly lit and fully on display. not quite exactly like the old one, she thought to herself, never minding the fact that it was barren of anything that screamed "Faye." The layout was flipped, as her last quarters, further below, were on the port side of the ship. Still the standard JO sized bed tucked into one corner and a workstation in the other. A replicator opposite the work station, and the refresher doors near the bed. And then there was the sitting area....in Faye's last quarters, there were three chairs, by her design. This one had a corner couch. That looks particularly nice for cuddling, she thought to herself, before concluding, but its shit for sleeping. Oh dear. Baring stretching oneself out from one corner to the other with ones butt hanging in the air, the only other option would be to find something to rest ones feet on.

Or sleep somewhere else entirely Faye amended as the doors slid shut behind them. Chuckling softly, aware that Riley had no insight to what she was thinking at all, Faye spoke up. "Be it ever so humble," she quietly spoke, before asking, "So, should I try to take the 5 steps to the Couch, or the 7 to the bed?" Before giving her a teasing smile. It was bare and empty but that just meant they might have some fun setting the place up.

Reply #60

Once the doors opened Riley looked around as her last thought had been a contemplation whether or not it had been a better idea to have Faye wear something longer for in the chair. Perhaps leggings or such would be better as it felt rather weird to drive a person in gym attire in a wheelchair. The idea dissipated from the mind though when the doors opened and they entered the room. The pneumatic swoosh indicating the doors closing behind them again.

Riley looked around in the quarters which looked like a great step up from her shared quarters. The lights granting a full overview of the room as he eyes went from the bed to the couch and work station before moving over to the washroom area. She whistled and smirked "Well, this is roomy..." she said as her eyes came back on the dark hair of the ensign she was transporting "As for your five or seven steps, I'm sure you can decide where to go. Either is fine by me." she answered "If you do go to the bed I might head back to my quarters to get some stuff and return in a few. Otherwise I can sit with you in the couch and we can.... Just...." she paused as she thought what they could do. She wasn't going to bother the diplomat with more exercises for today and the idea of cuddling up and just relaxing sounded enticing.

"I could cook you dinner later on if you'd like?" she suggested out of the blue before she wondered to herself what the ensign might like or not. They shared the same taste in tea, so perhaps they had the same taste for food as well? She smiled as she let go of the hover chair and set it on stationary, allowing Riley to step out when she wanted without the chair darting off in a certain direction. "Could produce you some new clothes if you fancy something easier? Or see if you have anything left from the old quarters?" she carried on.

Finally a new idea popped to mind "Or we could start with your decorating ideas?"

Reply #61
[ Ens. Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers | Battle Sickbay | Deck 07| USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan
[Show/Hide]

That smile on Faye's face, small at first with the desire not to fall into bad habits of self doubt and depression, blossomed full on the longer Riley spoke. Not for the first time, the Betazoid thought to herself the phrase, A breath of Fresh Air in regards to the Petty Officer. It seemed fittingly appropriate, given how she seemed to be practically brimming with ideas just then.  Curious as to just what they might do on a couch, and determined not to go peeking around in her head for the time being, Faye simply raised an eyebrow and let Riley work her way through all the ideas. And there were a lot of good ideas, truth be told. Plenty to do to keep the Ensign from, say, wallowing in self pity.

Carefully gripping down on the armrests of the hover chair, Faye slowly eased herself up onto her feet, taking in the view of her new quarters from the slightly taller vantage point she'd given herself. Small, but room enough for one person. Comfortable, but not overly so. Efficiently laid out while offering a sense of privacy. Starfleet at its finest. Concluding that it would suffice (not that she had a choice in the matter), Faye decided that the couch was the best option. Since she had chairs in her old quarters, it was one of the marked differences that she could allow herself to appreciate. Especially since she had someone that might enjoy it along with her.

"Well, lets see here," she spoke quietly, pulling her mental defense in a bit - she was picking up faint impressions from someone passing in the hallway and wanted to try and block it out. Something about a new Bollian dish they wanted to try, and being bone tired. Neither of which appealed to Faye just then. She walked - slowly, but steady - over to the couch and turned around, gingerly sinking onto the piece of furniture. It had a bit of give, not too much, and plenty of support. Again, efficiently comfortable for relaxing and lounging about for a while. Not bad at all.

"Dinner sounds lovely, Riley, but you don't have to go to the trouble for me," she told the nurse, certainly not dismissing the idea, but giving the other woman an 'out' as it were, if she had made the suggestion simply to be polite. After everything that had gone down, Faye was not about to turn down a home cooked meal. Like the nurses presence, that would bolster her immensely, she knew. At the same time, she was ever the diplomat, and had no desire to impose upon the woman ordered to look after her. Bitting her lip for a moment, she continued on.

"I did just eat that other meal, so maybe in a little bit? Until then...." she looked shy, for a moment, then patted the seat on the couch by her, inviting Riley to sit along side of her. "Unless you'd rather run back to your quarters for a bit, I'm all for sitting and....planning out this place." And whatever else might happen.

Reply #62

The eyes of the nurse followed the diplomat as she made her way over to the couch, carefully and with caution before she reached it with success and sank into the fabric of the couch. The idea for dinner seemed to be postponed and Riley nodded with a smile "Oh, yes of course, I wasn't planning on cooking just yet. Maybe tonight or so?" she suggested as she herself could still use a snack of herself, though the bulk of her hunger had already been faded by different emotions.

The suggestion to join her and plan out the place sounded like music in Riley's ears as she was offered a seat besides the diplomat. "Sounds like a plan to me." she answered as she walked over to the couch and dropped in next to Faye before her face changed at how comfy these couches were. "My God, this place is tons better than what I have to sleep or sit in." she exclaimed with a laugh before she looked at Faye and smirked. "Any plans already to decorate?" she asked her as she looked around and took the room in with more detail.

If it were up to Riley, the walls would all have different kind of shades to it. A clear indication to lighten up once quarters to feel completely disconnected from the boring standard color pattern outside ones quarters. Yet it wasn't Riley's quarters or taste they were adapting. She did however wonder what kind of taste the attractive diplomat had. She looked up to Faye for a second before she rested the temple of her head against her shoulder. "You could repaint or hang down decorations you'd particularly enjoy." she suggested softly "Maybe some plants to make the place less... sardine can-like?" she looked around "Or would you take new furniture that's more to your taste?"

Reply #63
[Show/Hide]

While she didnt let it show - or so she hoped - Faye had been almost anxious as she watched Riley, waiting for the girl to sit down next to her. Tension bled off of her frame the moment Riley settled in, swiftly replaced by a giggle at how the nurse seemed to enjoy the comfort of the little couch. Faye remembered the accommodations back at the academy, and again, on the Cortes. She'd had shared room situations in both settings (Oberth-class starships not being known for having much in the way of living space) and she certainly felt that the Theurgy was a general step up across the board as far as living quarters were concerned. She hadn't thought however, that officers might have more comfortable furniture in general.

It left her wondering just what those higher up the chain got - right until Riley laid her head down on Faye's shoulder. Then she stopped thinking about pretty much anything at all for a moment. When is the last time I've felt like this? she quietly asked herself as she adjusted a little bit, letting her head come to rest - slowly, giving Riley plenty of time to move away if she so chose - atop the brunettes head in turn, smiling softly. That one boy, back in the Academy, perhaps. Or Keleyth, during that month onf Betazed? She pushed the others from her mind, and settled in on the then and there, enjoying the closeness, selfishly, using that to keep darker thoughts at bay.

"My old quarters were just a collection of trinkets picked up over the past few years. A few family holos, which I can always replicate from the files stored on the central computer." Centralized data backup being standard on starships, that was one of the few things Faye was not worried about, "Some of the artifacts might not have survived. I'll have to find out." A particular worn metal Warnog mug came to mind, from her time at Khitomer. "But this place needs....something. Its barren. Empty. Bland." She giggled a bit and rolled her shoulders, stretching out and closing her eyes to breath in the smell of Riley's hair. "Its boring and....and it needs more rugs."

Giggling again she looked out across the room and nodded to herself. "Rugs everywhere. I want to be able to parade around this place barefoot and enjoy it. Some kind of blankets to throw over the back of this thing - I don't think I'll change it out. It has...benefits my old quarters didn't" Punctuating her words, she squeezed the nurse arm gently, to drive home what she meant by 'benefits'. "....something to hang on the wall." She hummed now, getting into the swing of things, turning her head, resting her chin atop Riley now as she leaned up to look over at the bed. "I want...something nice and thick that my feet can sink into right there under the bed. Just roll off of it and wiggle my toes." Faye paused, blushed a bit and pulled inward slightly. "I'm ridiculous, I know. Cant even imagine what kind of replicator rations the ship is on, and I'm talking about getting a bunch of rugs to plaster the room in."

Reply #64

The diplomat's mention of artifacts made Riley dream off, wondering what different cultures and people she must've met already. It made her wonder as she bit her lower lip before she felt the head of Faye rest on hers. She didn't mind at all and closed her eyes. The suggestion of rugs made her giggle "Rugs?" she repeated after Faye and heard her out. Her eyes remained closed however while she toyed with her fingers against her uniform.

Riley caught on to the punctuated word as she smiled a bit broader, holding on to that thought as she let the diplomat continue. Once she was done with talking Riley looked back up at her. She shifted and laid down, resting her feet on the edge of the couch while she installed her head in Faye's lap. Her hair fanning open a little in place as she looked into her eyes. "I do like the idea of rugs, means I can walk around barefoot which is always more satisfying. Though they need to be soft!" she added her thoughts to it.

Than she got back to the benefit idea "As for benefits..." she paused as she bit her lower lip "What exactly did you have in mind?" she asked, perfectly able to hide behind the innocence of her question.  Her body moved a bit from the left to the right, snaking a little in the couch before she stretched herself, arching her back and yawning a little before she settled down once more. Her eyes back on the diplomat as she murmured "I should change out of the uniform, no longer on active duty I presume..."

Reply #65
[Show/Hide]

Solid irises stared down at Riley, watching her every move as the nurse swung her legs up and around. It was a small, L shaped piece, and Faye had lodged herself right in the corner of the two wings of it, one arm tossed over the back of the couch. And now - now she had a stretched out nurse with her head in her own lap, nestled in against the gym shorts she'd put on before, uniform rubbing up against her bare legs, hair sticking her skin. Warmth seemed to pool along the path of Riley's shoulders and head from where she lay, seeping into Faye. It was fantastic,

Hmmm so she can walk around barefoot eh? Now what does she mean by - oh, duh! The Betazoids thoughts caught up with Riley's words and then the situation they were in. She has to stay around, remember? Because someone cannot take care of herself yet. Concluding that she need not read into things as fast as she was doing. Then again, she was distracted by the pretty nurse. "Yes, absolutely need soft ones. Thick ones, and thin, wavy. Maybe a few with nice patterns," she babbled on, rather liking the idea of Patterson padding around her little cabin, even if it was for perfectly professional reasons.

"Uniforms an be uncomfortable after a long time. It may be wise to replicate something more...enjoyable," Faye allowed, softly, her voice almost a whisper. Her lips curled into a little smile and she gently reached down, telegraphing the move as she went. As was her way, she took her time, giving Riley plenty of time to stop her, but knowing the nurse was going to do no such thing. Not judging by the waves of amusement she was picking up on, conciously or not. The fingertip dipped down, and ran across the bridge of Riley's nose, sending a spark of desire back along the Betazoid. She purred, and answered, "These kind of benefits. In my old quarters, I had three chairs. Great for having a conversation." There was a small pause, then she added, quietly, "but horrible for things like...cuddling, for instance. Snuggling up under one of those nice blankets I need to replicate..."

"Who knows what might happen?" She whispered, trying to be coy, trying not to assume, while doing just that all the same.

Reply #66

"I do have to warn you about the risk of falling with rugs!" Riley replied teasingly as it in fact was a truth. Though it mostly applied to the elderly. "Especially the thick ones where you can trip over." she mused contently before laughing a little "Also, maintenance wise, they're a pain I imagine, but nothing we can't solve I bet." she rambled on before she got Faye to talk about the uniforms.

"Any suggestion on what I should replicate Faye?" she asked, granting the Betazoid free reign of what she was offered to wear. She looked into Faye's eyes as she dipped her finger down and it made her nose wriggle a little before she laughed softly and closed her eyes, enjoying the touch "Mmh, I could replicate a top and some slacks or something easier." she whispered softly as she kept her eyes closed and crossed her legs.

Riley's mind kicked a gear higher as Faye started talking about snuggling and crawling under blankets. The smirk forming on her face as she opened her eyes "Mmh, I'd make those blankets a top priority on your list..." she offered softly as she reached up with her own hand, fingers tracing along her neck up to her chin before following her jawline "I remember back when I was in my teens, I used to watch old movies with the girl next door. We had a giant couch as well and used to crawl in them with fleece blankets with just our underwear on or in our night tops... Shirley and I did some experimenting on each other too some nights..." she mused, sharing a memory with Faye without any shame and with full thrust.

"Anyway, I'm getting distracted... Clothes, anything I should slip on besides this uniform ensign?" she asked her teasingly and with a snicker as her eyes locked back with hers.

Reply #67
[Show/Hide]

Red seeped into Faye's cheeks as Riley asked her what she should replicate herself to wear around Faye's quarters. Her mind didn't quite short out, exactly, but it did seems to skip a few beats as she drifted from one outfit to another. She herself, when left to her own devices, Faye tended to wear loose, flowing robes when not on duty. Easily clenched at the waist with a belt, light - or heavy, depending on the weather and climate - and utterly comfortable. Clothing under was usual optional, and non-existent. Again, when given her own preferences. But she wasn't dressing herself just then, she was being asked what to put Riley in. And tempting as it was, Faye dismissed the first option that came to mind. And the second. And the third. The fourth as well, though it had her smiling quite a bit.

Turning her head a bit, Faye pressed her lips against Riley's palm, listening instead of answering right away. She closed her eyes, and as she did, she felt the full weight of the memory flood through the barrier she had. Surprised, her eyes snapped open wide again, and her cheeks darkened further. Faye had not at all expected to actually see what was going through Riley's mind as she spoke, though in addition to the memory itself - in the fuzzy warm, but equally clear tones of a fond moment, cherished years later - Faye picked up the desire, from Riley, for Faye to experience it. Still, she wouldn't have thought that should have worked, and yet, there they were, with Faye experiencing the nights that Riley spoke of.

Her defenses had to be pretty poor at this point, if a non telepath could project at her in such a way. Or maybe I'm just being more carefree with her? she pondered, biting her lip before twisting to kiss one of Riley's fingertips. Finally speaking up, she quietly told the nurse, "I think, personally, that a fleece blanket would be a perfect way to test out the replicator here in my new quarters." She spoke slowly, clearly, and shifted one of her legs under Riley, as the hand that had played with her nose shifted to rub down Riley's arm, fingers dipping under the sleeve of the girls uniform. "I think....something nice. Something light and clingy."

A small gleam seemed to spark in her eyes, "I like things that are soft to the touch, feely, if you will. Hence the desire for all the rugs." Her smile grew wider as she relaxed more, easing back into the crook of the couch, stretching her other foot out, wiggling the toes in the air. "Nice, clingy lounge pants maybe?"

Reply #68

She could see the wheels working in Faye's head as she had given her the task to figure out what she had to wear. It was sort of cute and mostly funny to look at before the diplomat turned her head to kiss her palm and after that her fingers. The smile grew wider for the nurse as she played along and just relaxed completely in the moment. Her own mind however considering what she could wear and a few ideas already popped to mind.

The blush on Faye's cheeks made Riley wonder what she had felt or seen. If it was what Riley was thinking or reminiscing about, she could surely understand as Shirley and herself did more than just kissing and feeling. The two of them had shared a blossoming romance for a year and a half before both of them got back to dating guys. The time they spent though was adorable and filled with some hotness. Oh how they loved to make boys crazy with their flirtatious and outgoing behavior. Thank God, their parents never caught on to it. in the meantime, she had felt the fingers of Faye slip under the wrists of her uniform and it made her body all tingly and desperate for more.

The suggestion from Faye came to wear something that was nice to the touch, yet comfortable for the petty officer as well. Riley thought about it and figured she might as well wear something sporty in case she'd want to work out later on. Yet it had to be nice to the touch... An idea brewed in her mind and she nodded "I have something in mind...." she mused as she sat up and looked into Faye's eyes. She bit her lower lip before she leaned in softly, long enough for Faye to stop her if she would, before stealing a kiss from her lips. Her hand cupping the side of her face as she broke the kiss just as quickly before hopping out of the couch and walking over to the replicator. "Right, lets see..." she murmured as she replicated her new outfit first. A loose blue top that would hide most of her chest curves, yet allowed for plenty of room for Faye to sneak her hands under and a rather tight fitting  yet ultra soft legging that would keep her warm, in addition she requested for a sports bra of her own, the same type as Faye's only in the same color as her underwear. She made another request at the replicator for a fleece blanket in Bordeaux red.

Once she had collected everything she hopped back to the couch and place her clothes on the table before installing herself back next to Faye. She laid down again and spread the fleece over them "See! It's like cuddle heaven!" she exclaimed with a laugh before she looked for eye contact again "By the way, want to help me get changed?" she teased the diplomat.

Reply #69
[Show/Hide]

Still flushed from the shared memory but promising herself that she would worry about the implications of picking it up later, (much later, when Riley wasn't currently using her lap as a pillow) Faye instead watched, almost gleefully, as Riley seemed to settle in on something that would meet the parameters of what the diplomat had suggested. And she was further reassured, secure in the knowledge that Riley truly did have an interest in women. Betazoids were often very open to all sorts of opportunities - being able to read thoughts and the like tended to lead them towards that already, and their culture just adapted to it naturally, but not all species were that way, and even within more open societies, everyone had their own preferences. She could easily discern that Riley's parents might have been mortified, while her own - well, she didn't want to think about her own just then, all things considered. At least beyond a very brief plea that the continued to remain alive and well.

Banishing another possible path to darker thoughts, Faye refocused on the matter at hand. Namely that Riley had shifted up and was looking right at Faye. And then she was leaning in. It never one crossed Faye's mind that this was not professional, that they shouldn't, or any such thing like that. She never considered saying no. She allowed the kiss to happen. Not only that, she returned it full on, enjoying every second of it - short though that was. She smiled against the nurse's lips as they pulled away from each other, and then settled back into the crook of the couch once more, pulling a leg up to wrap her right arm around and resting her chin on her knee. Unable to help it, Faye licked her lips. "You're a good kisser, you know," She called out to Riley as the nurse went off to raid the replicator.

Seeing what all Riley had come up with made Faye grin brightly in delight. The blanket was rich in color and like all fleece, delightful to touch. Faye held her arms out almost like a child, curling her fingers in a universally understood 'gimmie' sign. Instead of getting the blanket she got an arm full of Riley, but the ensign wasn't at all about to complain there. "Well, hello there," she giggled, snuggling up as the blanket settled down atop them. Uniforms were not as fun to cuddle against, but the blanket was just as perfect as she'd imagined, and the setting was almost as pleasant as the one she'd gleaned from Riley's memories. Faye found her left hand had slid around the other womans hip, having fallen there all on its own.  Does it have a mind of its own now that its not real?

Another thought to be dismissed, though not as nearly dark as one's she'd already had, Faye instead leaned in and brushed her lips to Riley's. Soft, feather light really, before she pulled right back, smiling, during her head slightly, letting her bangs fall forward. "I'd be happy to help," she replied, her voice a bit lower then before, those pitch black eyes of hers seeming to pick up on the light from the windows, the hue of the nebula around them making her gaze sparkle. "As long as you think I am up for it, I'm more than willing." She was already picturing not only pulling Riley out of the uniform, but the fun that could be had getting her dressed back up.

Reply #70

"A good kisser?" Riley asked as the materials formed themselves "I can only hope so." she answered as she looked over her shoulder to Faye and winked playfully. She almost broke down in laughter as Faye used the almost universal sign to hand over the fleece to her and when she grabbed on to it and her she landed back into her. "Ahoi..." Riley replied to the welcoming message of the ensign. She felt the hand of Faye rest on her hip and Riley wiggled her hips a little to make sure Faye would be aware where her hand had landed.

As Faye leaned in and brushed her lips against Riley, the petty officer teasingly flicked her tongue against the lips of the diplomat before she broke the brief encounter and pulled back. "Hmm, I think you'll be up for it, easier to undress or redress someone in a seated position. No need for you to stand or anything, plus I'll help." Riley snickered as she had a mischievous glint in her eyes "What to take off first? Top or bottoms?" she asked her teasingly.

Her eyes were trained on Faye's as she wondered with what choice the diplomat would go first. If anything Faye wouldn't have to do much as she thought she would have. Riley would have her do as much as she could, yet the whole ordeal might look more like a strip show from Riley herself in hindsight. Yet she didn't want to deny the pleasure to the freshly out of stasis diplomat. A voice in the back of her mind scolded at her though, not sure if Nicander would agree to her behavior or treatment methods. Yet right now, Riley couldn't fucking care less about rules and regulations. Right now, she wanted only to bring pleasure and happiness to her new Betazoid girlfriend.

Reply #71
[Show/Hide]

Faint impressions of swiftly dismissed concern filtered through as the nurse snuggled in closer. Faye took some solace in knowing that both girls had weighed, and discarded, any concern over professionalism at this point.Or over moving too fast for that matter. She felt Riley twist in against her, well aware of where her hand was, and squeezed down onto the nurses thigh.

"Where to begin, where to begin," she teasingly pondered aloud as one word resonated from the the nurse. Girlfriend, bounced around her mind quite a bit. Yeah, who cares what the Doctor would say, Faye concluded, I am going to enjoy every second of this. With that decision firmly in mind, and riding the high of a new budding relationship, Faye gently reached out to the girl in her arms and ran her fingers over the uniform shoulder, dancing across the grey top. She brought them in, from the shoulders, to the neck, oh so slowly, before finding the hidden zipper at the base of the grey, where it met the darker black of the main body of the uniform.

"Lets start with this," Faye concluded, an impish grin sprouting on her face. "That way neither of us has to move quiet yet." And as she spoke, she dragged her leg up, letting her bare foot caress the back of Riley's leg. Slowly, oh so slowly, she tugged the zipper down, humming as she did, eyes still seeming to glow with starlight. "What do we have under here, I wonder?" She knew what was under there, but it was more fun this way the, the two of them draped over each other on the couch. She'd prod Riley into standing up once she was out of the shirts.

And maybe....just maybe, she'd let her lips do a little exploring while this happened. If she were up for it. Faye realized she had no idea how out of shape she was, or how exerting this would - or wouldn't - end up being. But there was only one way to find out, and she wanted to find out very badly in that moment.

Reply #72
[ PO Riley Patterson | Ens. Eloi-Danvers Quarters | Deck 07 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Brutus

The squeeze against her thigh left an audible moan from the nurse's lips, ever so softly as she felt her own cheeks redden because of it. As Faye teased on where to start, Riley snickered and remained at her mercy as she felt the hand of Faye go over her uniform before she found what she was looking for. The zip of the uniform being opened sounded far too tantalizing as it was and it made Riley's heartbeat skip a beat. Her breathing was turning more erratic as the diplomat exposed her more and more.

An electric shock seemed to go through her system as Faye used her bare foot to caress the back of Riley's leg. The nurse looking back up into the eyes of the Betazoid as the girl teased by wondering what was hiding underneath. It seemed to take forever before the uniform was open entirely. Riley looked down at her exposed skin that peeked through the slid open uniform before she sat up a bit more and slowly undid the top part of her uniform. Remaining in the standard issue bra, she reached behind her and unclasped it herself as she kept her eyes on Faye. "Well, you saw this part already... Yet not... What hides .... Underneath..." she said teasingly before the fabric dropped down onto her lap. She didn't flinch or covered her modest, yet perky breasts up.

"So what's next?" she asked her teasingly "Do I get dressed up first again or do you want me to shed off everything ensign?" she asked softly, almost in a whisper as she purposely called her by rank. She did wonder how far Faye wanted to take this. Sure, their connection had been rather strong and natural, yet Riley didn't know how far away she was from the comfort zone of the diplomat. Riley was normally not this clingy or quick to fall in love. Yet Faye seemed different and it was weird for Riley, who occasionally hooked up for one night stands with some members aboard this ship.

Re: Day 02 [1315 hrs.] Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow

Reply #73
[ Ens. Faye Lintah Eloi-Danvers | Ens. Eloi-Danvers Quarters | Deck 07| USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Nolan
[Show/Hide]

With an outright gleeful expression, Faye watched as Riley took over. Where the diplomat had been teasingly sloe, torturing herself with the removal of the upper jacket from Riley, the nurse had made relatively short work of the teal undershirt, exposing that regulation bra that she wore underneath. Form fitting, supportive, and serviceable - Starfleet standard gear to a 't', as her mother would have said. Not unpleasing, but not flattering either. It did the job, and did it well, in the same slate grey that most of the halls were decked out in on the Theurgy. Much more delightful was what lay under neath, the one part that Faye hadn't seen in person yet, only caught glimpses of in memory.

Again, she wondered if perhaps they were moving too fast. if this were a one night stand she would not at all be worried. One and done and call it a day. But then, Faye wouldn't be jumping down the rabbit hole for a one night stand so soon after being given such devestating news. That wasn't her way of handling grief.Just let it happen, she quietly told herself, leaning back to watch Riley toss the bra away, and enjoy the way the light of the nebula played across the nurse's bare skin.

"I like what I see, Petty Officer," she replied. Two can play the rank game Miss Paterson, she quietly added to herself, smirking a bit. A power dynamic without any threat of actual abuse of rank - Faye didn't have it in her to do such a thing, especially not when she'd pick up on the despair an an actual abuse of rank might inflict upon the subordinate officer. While not unheard of, it was quite rare for a Betazoid to be a willing abuser, to strip away someones consent.

Leaning in very carefully, Faye looked up, watching Riley. "I think," she spoke slow and soft as she placed a kiss to the nurses neck, gently, "That we can take everything off," another kiss, on the collar bone. "Before we dress you back up." A third kiss, just above where she believed the woman's heart was. If she remembered her basic anatomy, Humans carried their hearts on the left side, while Betazoids carried theirs on the left. There were other differences, but that was the only one that sprung to mind for Faye just then.

She was, admittedly, distracted, as she let her tongue dart out, licking around the swell of Riley's left breast, before leaving her mouth open and agape, breathing over the girls nipple. She was being forward - too forward? - just then, so she asked, "If that works for you?" Leaving her mouth there, hovering, not quite touching any more, dark eyes looking up. With her abilities she could probe the other woman's mind, but right then, she wanted to hear it said, not invade and read Riley's thoughts.

Re: Day 02 [1315 hrs.] Though I Walk Through the Valley of the Shadow

Reply #74
[ PO Riley Patterson | Ens. Eloi-Danvers Quarters | Deck 07 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Brutus

"I'd hope so..." Riley answered in a purr as Faye voiced out that she enjoyed the view. The light of the nebula made the room look rather special. The different colors of it from the window shining in as they plastered the skin of the petty officer with a nice layout of color changes on her skin. Obviously, Riley wasn't too aware of it as she watched Faye lean in closer. She spoke up again and she dropped kisses over her skin as Riley closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention of her lips exploring part by part of her skin.

She had to chuckle a little at her words as she teasingly asked "All that in one fluent go or do you want to stall certain aspects?" she asked the ensign as she arched her back a little when she felt her lips plant one on the left side of her chest. Riley didn't work any more clothes off just yet as she wanted to enjoy every bit. They had time, plenty of time really to explore and enjoy each other.

Her words silenced and replaced by an audible gasp as the ensign darted her tongue out against the swell of her breast. Her body quickly developing goosebumps all over while it was far from the only thing that stiffened. Faye could notice the peaks of the nurse's breast hardening as well before they came perfectly into view and range.

The last question took Riley a bit to answer too and she nodded slowly, without giving any form of audio to the diplomat. She stirred a little in her spot, chest heaving a little as she breathed in and out deeply. The effect was that the nipple Faye was hovering about, teasingly brushed against her lips, just once or twice and only very briefly. "I can work with that..." she voiced out eventually as she opened he eyes slowly to look down at the girl.

Simple Audio Video Embedder