Skip to main content
Topic: Day 04 [1400 hrs.] Bones To Pick (Read 3361 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 04 [1400 hrs.] Bones To Pick

Stardate: 57566.59
Day 04
14 March 2381
14:00hrs

[ Ens. Isel “Foxfire” Nix | Observation Lounge > Corridors Outside Upper Shuttle Bay (Top Level) | Deck 10 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]
Isel Nix sat perched on one of the benches in the Observation Lounge in her Vulcine form, cradling a hot mug of coffee in her hands as she gazed out of the viewports that dominated one wall of the lounge. Since she was technically off duty at the moment, she’s chosen to spike the drink with a human liqueur called Kahlua, the alcoholic addition relaxing her and causing a warm sensation to spread through her as she sipped the beverage. The Vulpinian pilot was dressed in a pair of loose-fitting black slacks with a small hole in the seat to accommodate her tail, the fabric stretchy enough to remain comfortable should she change to her Natural form. Above the pants she had on a black tank top of the same stretchy material, over which she wore a Lone Wolves hoodie half-zipped up. She sat on the bench closest to the viewports, her legs folded under her and her tail curled around to rest on her lap, the planet beyond reflected in green and blue as her mismatched eyes gazed at the view outside.

Isel had just raised her cup and was taking a sip, feeling t he warmth of the alcohol-laced coffee radiate through her, when she caught a glimpse of movement on the edge of her vision. Green and Blue orbs flicked to the left, jumping back and forth ever so slightly as they searched for the source of the movement. A moment later, they’d found it, settling on the familiar form of a Starfleet shuttle on approach form the planet below.

She watched the shuttle as it approached, her lines becoming clearer as she drew nearer. She was sleeker than a standard shuttle, obviously Starfleet in design though not one that was in regular service. Looking on, Isel’s eyes narrowed as she recognized the vessel, having only seen such a craft once before. The Vulpinian unfolded her legs from beneath her, rose form the bench she had been seated on and made her way to the viewport to get a closer look at the shuttle in question. As the shuttle set in on an approach vector, Isel knew it for a certainty.

The Sabine

Isel’s tail twitched as she recognized the craft, her grip tightening on the cup she still cradled in her hands. From it’s angle of approach, it would be docking in the shuttle bay, the u top level of which was on this same deck. Deciding she’d like to have a word with the pilot of the shuttle that had tried to blow her to pieces, Isel drained the last of her cup’s contents and moved off, leaving the empty cup sitting on the ledge of the viewport as she strode purposefully from the lounge. She moved along the corridor with quick strides, her arms swinging at her sides in a way that gave the impression of a sense of purpose.

She had a bone to pick with the Sabine’s pilot.

The doors to the top level of the Upper Shuttle Bay hissed open ahead of her, and as she strode through the doors she saw the Sabine on approach beyond the environmental containment field. Isel hung a left and kicked off her shoes before shifting to her Natural form as she strode along the top level of the shuttle bay towards the stairs which would take her down to the level the Sabine would be landing on, her werefox-like Natural form better suiting her mood. She reached the stairs and slid her hand along the rail as she descended, taking the steps two at a time. Once on Deck 11, the lower portion of the shuttle bay, she made her way around a Type 11 Shuttle just as the Sabine entered the bay, her tail end swinging about to bring her into position to set down on the deck. The Sabine hovered for a moment before finally setting down, the shuttle’s engines powering down as Isel approached the starboard airlock.

Isel pulled up a short ways away from the Sabine, standing with feet apart and arms crossed over her chest, her tail swishing back and forth behind her impatiently. Her multicolored eyes narrowed as the watched the Sabine’s airlock begin to open, and the end of her muzzle twitched as she fought the urge to bare her teeth. She wanted to give the pilot a piece of her mind, not start a actual fight.

Diplomacy, however, had never been Isel’s strong suit. This was made readily apparent to all the deck crew working in the immediate vicinity as, once the airlock was halfway open, Isel bark out to the pilot within.

”Oi! Jerkbag! I’ve got a bone to pick with you!” She called, her ears laying back along her head in an obvious display of displeasure. As the airlock continued to open, Isle stepped forward, unfolding her arms as a red exosuit helmet came into view. ”Yeah, you!” Isel barked as she approached, though she slowed as the pilot’s body came into view, the curves of the red exosuit unmistakably feminine.

Right… Isel thought, her mind flashing back to the chaos of her and Donna’s defection to the Theurgy. The Sabine’s pilot was the one with the sexy voice… and the apparent obsession with fire…

Isel pulled up short at the foot of the Sabine’s ramp, crossing her arms and cocking one hip to the side. ”You almost fragged my fighter a few days ago, flame-brain!” Isel called up the ramp, trying to ignore the curves of the exosuit as she kept her eyes locked on the pilot. ”She was brand fucking new, too!”

Ok, that might have been a bit of a stretch…

”Sorta…” Isel uncrossed her arms, her voice having lost a bit of it’s heat as she continued. ”Ok, so, yeah. It was a bit of a shitbox. But still, that’s not the point here!”

Re: Day 04 [1400hrs] Bones To Pick

Reply #1
[ Sera vers Aldnoah | Upper Shuttle Bay | Deck 11 | Vector 01 | USS TheurgyAttn: @Fife
[Show/Hide]
With her trading done for the day - having managed to find a buyer for two of her scavenged artefacts - Sera vers Aldnoah had thought she'd enjoy herself in the Beyond. Being Câroon, extreme conditions felt like home, so she'd braved one of the southern coastlines on the continent, far away from Aldea Prime. The conditions of Aldea were akin to the Fire Region, where Sera hailed from, which also had a thin-to-none layer of ozone. She knew that the ozone layer prevented harmful wavelengths of ultraviolet light from passing through the atmosphere, and that these wavelengths caused skin cancer for some species, along with sunburns and cataracts, as well as harming plants and animals.

Câroon had evolved under these extreme conditions, so when she landed with the Sabine at a beautiful, sprawling beach, she had stripped off entirely and gone swimming in the sea. She'd sunbathed on top of her ship after that, letting the sun dry her skin, and she couldn't have been happier.

A shadow had passed over her, however, which had made her raise her tattooed hand to shield her yellow eyes. A ship? she'd thought, wondering who... Pirates!

In a mere few seconds, she'd rolled off the top of the Sabine and landed in the sand. The pirate ship was landing next to her ship, and she had to power it up before she could use any of the weapons on it. Once inside the airlock, she'd shouted for to the Sabine's computer to start the engines, while she hastily pulled on her red exosuit. Once she had her arms through the sleeves, the pirates had begun to fire on her ship already, making her fall on her side. Cursing vehemently, she'd hit the button that would seal and tighten the exosuit, and she felt the inner layers contract around her body, moulding itself to her frame. She had managed to find a black market seller the day before that could offer her a selection of weaponry, and she'd bought a Romulan disruptor rifle. Luckily, she hadn't stowed it away in a storage compartment yet.

"Arm weapons and raise shields, burn you!" she'd called to the computer as she put her hair up in a hasty bun, just so that she could don her helmet. [Take off as soon as the engines are online!] she had added through the microphone on her helmet as she stepped out into the opening of her airlock with her rifle. There had been ten pirates running for her, in mismatched pieces of armour and weapons. She was down on one knee and firing against them the next second, making them topple into the sand or disintegrating them. They had been too many, however, and the pirate ship was still firing against her shields.

[Deploy the pulse phaser and fire! Target all movements on the starboard side!] she had called, and at her command, the turret beneath the Sabine's nosecone lowered and swivelled towards the pirates and their ship. The Sabine's shields had faltered and faded, making Sera take a glancing hit against her shoulder, but the Sabine laid waste to the pirates on foot, clouds of sand drifting away on the ocean breeze. The shootout between the two ships continued, however, both taking damage, until the Sabine had finally lifted from the beach, elevating while Sera fired with her disruptor rifle through the open airlock. [Seal airlock and set a course to the shipyards, full impulse!]

The pirate ship hadn't followed her, but she had no idea if it was by choice or if the ship was too damaged to pursue her. Cursing, she'd read the damage report, and knew that she'd have to return to the Theurgy and kindly ask for repairs, hoping that the Starfleeters would take her in again. Angry, with sand in her exosuit, she'd been in a foul mood when she'd docked with the Theurgy, and her mood hadn't been helped when someone verbally attacked her before she'd even set a foot on the deck. Through her visor, she'd seen that it was a Vulpinian - at least she thought so - that had confronted her. Fortunately enough for the white werefox out there, she'd stowed away her disruptor rifle when she descended the ramp from her slightly damaged ship.

[Why are you hauling my ashes over fickle flames of the past?] she said through her helmet, and then pulled the blasted thing off, making her long dark hair fall out over her shoulder - yellow eyes ablaze. "I fired against your warp fighter is it? Was this when I ran a flaming decoy route to save the Theurgy? Then you know as well as I that I had no reason to trust your intentions, burn you. You were with the Archeron!"

At least the foxy creature was mollified over the estimated losses, admitting that the Gryphon was a scorched piece of metal anyway.

Sera took a deep breath, still irritable over having been attacked down on the planet. The alien in front of her might be intimidating enough, but since she was a Starfleeter, Sera wasn't overly concerned. They had their code of honour, making them less prone to attack out of turn. "Let's start over. I'm Sera vers Aldnoah. You are...?"

Reply #2
[ Ens. Isel “Foxfire” Nix | Observation Lounge > Corridors Outside Upper Shuttle Bay (Top Level) | Deck 10 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]
The Sabine’s pilot seemed less than impressed at Isel’s outburst as she made her way down the ramp, judging by the tone of voice which was projected through the helmet of the red exosuit. The language was in the pilot’s characteristic fire-centric speech, all ashes and flames, though Isel was pretty sure the exosuited pilot was asking what Isel’s fucking problem was. The red-suited pilot paused her angry fire jargon to remove her helmet, letting her dark hair fall free over her shoulders. She regarded Isel with eyes blaze with a yellow glow.

Fuck, why can’t I make an entrance like that? Isel thought to herself, When I take off my helmet I’m just sweaty and smell like wet dog…

Flame-brain continued, asking how she should have been expected to trust them given the situation. Especially given that they were with the Archeron. The speech was peppered with more fire references, and Isel hated to admit it, but the other pilot did have a point. The Sabine’s pilot took a deep breath, seeming to gather herself, then suggested they start over, introducing herself as Sera vers Aldnoah before asking Isel’s name.

”Huh? Me?” Isel blinked, her furry head cocking to one side and her ears coming up away from her skull, each cocked out at a different angle as she looked up at the taller woman. The effect was a very confused looking Vulpinian. ”Oh, uh, I’m Isel. Isel Nix.” The Vulpinian shifted her feet on the deck, looking almost abashed as her ears moved out to the sides. She seemed to recover herself quickly, however, peering up at the pilot who stood before her. Deciding that she had definitely started off on the wrong foot, Isel sighed and shifted back to her Vulcine form, the thick white fur disappearing and her snout retracting to return to a Human-like appearance. She directed an almost embarrassed grin up at Sera for a moment before her face took on an expression of alarm.

”Oh fuck! Isel exclaimed, the words sounding like something between a gasp and a yelp as she give a little hop. ”That deck is fucking cold! So maybe kicking her shoes off and changing forms hadn’t been the greatest idea she’d ever had. She might have been an Artie, and had been born in the colder region of Inari Prime, but her Vulcine form was much less tolerant of lower temperatures, lacking the thick white fur of her Natural form. Isel quickly shifted back to her Natural form, the fur returning and the changing of her feet relieving the cold sensation. ”Ok, not making that mistake again…”

Isel recovered from the shock of the deck plating’s temperature against the bare skin of her feet, returning her gaze to Sera as a shiver ran up her spine. ”But yeah, you can just call me Isel. So, uh, do I have to call you Sera vors Aldea nom sexyhair, or whatever you just said? Or can I just call you Sera?” Isel gave Sera a toothy grin, the smile on her werefox face showing off her predominant canine teeth. ”Your name is a bit of a mouthful…” Isel held out a furry paw to offer a handshake. "Sorry for, uh, before. I'm not really known for being level-headed... I uh..." The smile vanished from Isel’s features and her words trailed off, the Vulpinian finally noticing the scorched shoulder of the exosuit. A quick glance at the Sabine revealed more scorching and damage to the unique-looking shuttle. Isel returned her gaze to Sera, her mismatched eyes twinkling with a mixture of curiosity and mischief. ”The Sabine’s looking a bit rough there, Red!” Isel mused, eyeing up the other pilot. ”And you're looking a little rough yourself, hair excluded. You just make friends wherever you go, huh?”

Reply #3
[ Sera vers Aldnoah | Upper Shuttle Bay | Deck 11 | Vector 01 | USS TheurgyAttn: @Fife
[Show/Hide]
While Sera had heard that Vulpinians were shapeshifters, and that they had a couple of different forms, she wasn't entirely prepared when the creature in front of her introduced herself and turned into... a white-haired, heterochromatic Vulcan with sharp molars and a white fox tail. Sera blinked, certainly not having expected the creature before her to turn into something so... cute.

No more had the first surprise passed before Isel Nix gave a start about the cold deck below her bare feet, and shifted back. It made Sera chuckle a little, despite what she'd just been through, and shook her head at the initial question about her name. Sexy hair? More like a sandy mess, burn me. The Vulpinian even apologised for her approach, saying she wasn't levelheaded. "Ashes, don't worry about that. Who am I to berate anyone for a fiery temper?" she asked, quite self-aware about her own shortcomings. "And sure, call me Sera. Most do."

That's when the fighter pilot saw the damages to the Sabine and to the shoulder of her exosuit, and Sera sighed, glancing towards the hull since it was the first time she was outside the ship since the attack, taking in the scorch marks and the blackened holes from direct hits to the plating. "Yeah, my usual luck, burn me. I was sunbathing on a beach when a pirate ship appeared, nearly didn't make it away. I could use for a drink. Care to come inside?" she asked and had already turned around, walking up the short ramp to the airlock. Her plan was to get on good terms with the cute alien and see if she could help her get some repairs. A good word wouldn't hurt, since she'd already had the Sabine patched up when they first arrived to Aldea.

She turned around with one hand on the side of the airlock and the other holding her helmet. "My deck is quite warm was well, promise!"

Then she headed inside, hoping that the woman would follow. Once Sera was in the main compartment of her ship she tapped the LCARS display of her replicator with no response and a small curse, and decided to get some Reman whiskey from one of her storage compartments instead. She had to get out of her exosuit and shower off the sand, but she'd play the host first if the Vulpinian took the bait. She certainly wouldn't mind the company either, especially not that cute form of the fighter pilot!

Reply #4
[Show/Hide]
Isel relaxed slightly as Sera admitted that she wasn’t about to berate someone for a fiery tempter, the Vulpinian chuckling inwardly at the other woman’s constant use of references to fire. Isel was glad of the remark, knowing that her lack of cool had gotten her into trouble on more than one occasion. It was the case more often than not, really.

Sera had turned to inspect the Sabine when Isel had mentioned the damage sustained by both shuttle and pilot. The Sabine’s pilot explained that she had been sunbathing on the planet, and that she had been assailed by pirate. Isel’s ear’s perked up, both in surprise at the mention of pirates, and also from intrigue at the idea of the other pilot sunbathing. The ears laid back down as Sera added that she’d barely gotten away. The pirates in this system were a nuisance, at the least. Isel had been hoping they’d be lucky enough to run into some on one of their patrols, even just to break up the monotony. No such luck thus far.

Isel’s ears perked up again when Sera stated that she could use a drink, then invited Isel inside. Isel stood there, considering the offer and watching the pilot ascend the ramp. Isel’s eyes jumped upwards to the pilot’s face as Sera paused at the top of the ramp, one hand on the frame as she turned and glanced down at Isel, adding that the deck inside the shuttle was warm. Isel chuckled to herself, glad of the thick white fur which covered her for the moment, thus concealing the blush that would have been vividly contrasting her white hair were she in her other form. Her little hopping display had not gone unnoticed, it seemed.

”Uh, sure.” Isel finally agreed, making her way up the ramp as Sera disappeared inside the Sabine. Isel hesitated at the top of the ramp, resting a hand on the frame of the airlock as she glanced inside. ”Man, this thing is roomy!” Isel said ass she finally stepped inside, taking a look around. ”At least compared to my fighter!” Once inside, Isel glanced down at the floor, then shifted back to her Vulcine form. The Sabine’s deck was, indeed, much warmer than that of the shuttle bay, and there was no display of hoping and cursing this time around. Still looking down, Isel wiggled her now human-like toes before glancing around again. Isel ran a hand through her hair, getting it out of her face before she crossed her arms and leaned one shoulder against the bulkhead beside her. She watched Sera as the pilot moved away from the LCARS display, the thing seeming to be inoperable at the moment, and opened a storage compartment. ”So, do you live aboard the Sabine then?” Isel asked, curiosity getting the better of her. ”She looks like a Starfleet vessel, though this isn’t any design I’ve seen before.” Isel’s eyes followed Sera’s movements, both curious what the woman was doing and appreciating the form of the red exosuit. ”You don’t exactly seem Starfleet either. Your exosuit sure isn’t!”

Isel pushed herself away from the wall, padding on bare feet over to where Sera was. ”Whacha lookin’ for? Anything I can help with?” As she drew up beside Sera, she noticed the grains of sand clinging to the other woman’s long dark brown hair. ”Alright, miss Aldea vers Sandyhair.” Isel chuckled and reached up, brushing a bit of the sand out of the red-suited woman’s dark hair, the faint sound of the grains of sand skittering on the Sabine’s deck audible as she did so. ”Fuck, you’re not supposed to bring the bloody beach home with you! It was only then that Isel realized the other woman might not appreciate the gesture, nor her proximity, and the Vulpinian let her hand drop away and stepped back a pace. ”Sorry. I keep forgetting a lot of people have that whole ”personal space” thing.”

Reply #5
[Show/Hide]
While rummaging around in the open storage compartment - opposite the extra seats behind the cockpit - Sera readily answered her guest when she asked about the ship and her own affiliation with the Theurgy.

"Well, the Sabine and I have been burning through space for a long time, only when I first bought her, she was an abandoned rust bucket from a line of prototype shuttles. Poor girl was barely holding together and I had to fix her all the time. I think she was originally made for short range shuttle traffic between orbital starbases and planetary destinations, but the junkyard peddler had fitted a proper warp engine into the fuselage in order to get more credits for her. Burn me, I knew nothing about spaceships so I was in over my head, and it must have been pure luck that actually kept this fine girl from falling apart mid-warp, but she and I got along really well, with some help from repair docks along the way of my voyages."

Sera noticed how the Vulpinian fighter pilot changed into her cute form instead, and had paused to look whilst finishing her explanation. "A few weeks back, my paperwork on the Sabine didn't check out at Starbase 84. Blasted Starfleet grease monkeys thought I stole it and began to mess around with her as if it was theirs. In the end, however, they actually confirmed that I was the flaming owner of the ship, so they were forced to turn it back to me. Only by then they had made all these fancy upgrades on her. They would have removed the fancy-pansy cannons since they are military grade, but the whole battle thing happened before then. While I got off the base, I ended up on the Theurgy, even if I am in no way or form a Starfleeter. Been helping out and getting some favours back since then, but I am actually an archeologist."

Well, to be fair, she was more a scavenger and a business woman, but blast the semantics. Her guest approached, and Sera turned her yellow eyes towards her.

"Looking for a bottle of Reman whiskey that I got from another guest here on the bloody Theurgy," she said, and chuckled when the white-haired woman with the fangs commented upon the state of her hair after her sunbathing. "Burn me, I just told you, was on the beach. Was just going to pour you a glass while I get out of this blasted suit and shower myself off."

Finding the bottle, she looked for some clean glasses that she might offer, but it seemed she had recycled all the glasses she'd replicated."Oh, burn you, I don't mind you getting handsy, but you may have to drink this straight from the bottle," she said with a grin and passed it to the woman with the tail. "Make yourself at home, I'll just wash off a bit. Save some whiskey for me, will you?"

Feeling a bit mischievous, perhaps because of her high adrenaline level, she decompressed her exosuit while walking towards the short stairs to the aft compartment. She knew she likely put on a show when pulling her arms free from the loosened sleeves of the red exosuit, pushing the thing down her waist and hips while she stepped through the sliding doors. Let her look. Got nothing to be ashamed of, burn me.

Once in the aft quarters, she shed the exosuit entirely and left it on the deck, stepping into her combined head and sanitation module. The mirror in the small compartment showed just how sweaty and sand-freckled she was and she chuckled at the spectacle of her unkempt hair. "Computer, start sonic shower, setting nine."

[Acknowledged. Activating shower.]

“And play some music for my guest, will you. Typical Federation tunes, I don’t care.”

[Starfleet playlist cued.]

While the low-key music began to play, the sliding door to the sanitation module closed, and Sera put her hands on the wall when the sonic vibrations began to caress her naked body - raising a fine mist from her skin and hair. The sand was shed easily enough, but she remained where she was... partially because she was still aggravated over the pirates, but also because she couldn't quite shake the feeling that the Vulpinian's feelings about Sera had shifted around entirely...

...which made her wonder how long it might take before she decided to follow her - perhaps letting her curiosity get the better of her. Sera smiled ruefully at the thought. Regardless if she wants to haul my ashes or not, I really do need that drink after all of this...

Reply #6
[Show/Hide]
Isel leaned against the bulkhead as Sera explained how she’d come by the Sabine, as well as how she’d wound up aboard the Theurgy. Sera nos Redsuit bin Sandyhair claimed the ship had been a rusty pile of bolts when she’d bought it, though as Isel glanced around now she could see no sign of such neglect. She saw Sera glance at her as she launched into her story about Starbase 84, explaining hwo she ahd managed to keep the “fancy-pansy” cannons, those same cannons which Isel had been yelling at her for firing in her direction earlier, because the battle had broken out before they got the change. Sera claimed that, before winding up on the Theurgy, she had not been Starfleet, but an archeologist.

I thought archeologists looked boring and smelled like old books… Isel chuckled to herself, thinking that Sera certainly didn’t fit into either of those stereotypes. Not that Isel had met many archeologists, come to think of it. Well… there was that one time, but we didn’t meet them so much as rob them… Isel remembered with a slight grin.

When she’d approached and asked what Sera was looking for, Sera chuckled and claimed that she was after a bottle of Reman whiskey she’d acquired form another of the Theurgy’s guests. In response to Isel’s brushing sand from her hair, Sera let loose with more of her fire references and claimed that she was going to give Isel a drink while she cleaned herself up. The Sabine’s owner hefted the bottle in question, handing it to Isel with the claim that she didn’t mind Isel getting handsy, the statement bringing a cheeky grin to Isel’s features.

Promises, promises… Isel thought ot herself as Sera added that she’d have to drink straight form the bottle. Sera told her to make herself at home, and that she was just going to wash off a bit. She added that Isel ought to save her some whiskey. ”Save you some? What, you think I’m gonna drink a bottle of this stuff to myself?” Isel giggled, shaking her head, ”You’d have a dead Vulpinian lying on your deck when you got back! Or at least a very drunk one!”

Isel sat in one of the seats and watched as Sera turned away and made for the shower, cracking the bottle and taking a small swig of it’s contents. Isel nearly choked then, surprised both by the horribly strong alcohol and by Sera beginning to extract herself from the exosuit as she walked. Isel had had Reman whiskey before, having made numerous runs into Romulan space on various errands in her past life, but had forgotten how awful the stuff was. Isel coughed several times, her eyes watering yet unwilling to look away as she watched the Sabine’s pilot’s ever-increasing state of undress. She caught a glimpse of the tall, shapely brunette’s hips before Sera disappeared through the doors to the shower.

I wonder if that was supposed to be an invitiation… Isel mused, absently taking another swig of the whiskey and erupting in another bout of coughing for it. Fuuck-k-k--k- Isel cough, gasping for air, ”How does she drink this stuff?!?”

Isel had just managed to recover herself when music sprang into life throughout the cabin, the soft sounds of some unfamiliar tune playing over the speakers. As she sat there, Isel let her mind wander as she carefully took another sip of the Reman alcohol.

Sera was a pilot. A pilot with her own ship.

A non-Starfleet pilot.

She could certainly be a useful friend to have… Isel mused, a sly grin playing over her features as she eyed the door to the shower.

Wiping the plotting look off her features, Isel adopted a more innocent façade as she pushed herself up from her seat, taking another very small swig of the whiskey as she padded on bare feet towards the door through which Sera had vanished. The doors hissed open as she approached, and Isel stopped at the threshold, leaning casually against the doorframe as she peered at the woman in the sonic shower, her eyes wandering freely for a moment before rising to meet the other woman’s.

”I thought you might be thirsty… Isel teased, hefting the bottle up for the other woman to see before taking a small sip herself. She exhaled heavily, the alcohol still burning plenty on the way down but no longer choking her, and hefted the bottle again. Isel swayed her body slightly, cradling the bottle with one hand against her shoulder as she eyed the Sabine’s very naked pilot with her mismatched gaze. ”Fancy a nip?”

Reply #7
[Show/Hide]
The sliding doors behind Sera gave the Vulpinian away when she made her move, and Sera made no effort to hide her smile while she looked over her shoulder towards Isel Nix - this white-haired beauty of an alien that had become her happenstance guest. The Sabine was small, so the head also served as a sanitation module, there being no shower stall but the room itself being fitted with sonic panels along the sides. So when Nix stood there outside, they were no more than a meter apart, and the alien got to see everything the exosuit had hid at quite close range. Sera knew this, and how a fine mist was rising from her skin when the sonic vibrations coursed over her body.

So in the midst of this light vapour, she turned around to answer, lifting a tattooed hand towards that bottle and grabbing it by the neck. "Burn me, don't mind if I do," she said coyly and took a swig when standing there in the light of the sonic panels. They caused vapour to rise from the bottle as well. Sera had been sipping the Reman stuff since she had some fun with the previous owner of the bottles she had in her possession, so she didn't cough from the burning sensation that ran down her throat - her yellow eyes lingering upon the Vulpinian's.

"So are you joining me in here or not?" she said without much preamble, her smile as much an invitation as her words, thinking that with Nix already there and looking at her, there wasn't much use for pretense. They were long past furtive glances already. "Fighting pirates makes me want to release some tensions, and by the looks of it, you've got something similar in mind."

Reaching forward with her tattooed hand, she grabbed the hem of that tank top and playfully pulled the other woman into the sonic vibrations, making the pilot's dust and grime rise like mist around her as well. With her grip, and still holding the bottle by the neck with her other hand, Sera bit her lower lip and pulled that tank top upwards, baring the alien's abdomen first, and then that fine chest of hers as well. Soon enough, Sera tossed the tank top out of the sonic shower, and the sliding doors closed - leaving them in the close quarters of the sanitation module.

By then, it was easy to just run her free hand behind Isel's back, and pull her into a deep kiss. She tasted oddly, but good, and even if her molars were sharper than Sera was used to, she soon found herself making appreciative noises deep down in her throat. Nix definitely tasted better than the Reman whiskey. A sweet to complement the sour.

"Care to haul some ashes, foxy?" she said against the woman's lips, the bottle soon forgotten upon the small washbasin.

Reply #8
[Show/Hide]
Isel was enjoying the view as Sera glanced at her coyly over her shoulder, and smiled as Sera then turned to face her and reached for the bottle. Isel handed the whiskey over willingly, her eyes wandering away from the pilot’s smile to take in the rest of what was on display.

Which was to say, everything.

Isel watched as the vapor continued to rise from the taller woman’s skin, and now from the bottle as well as Sera took a swig. The Sabine’s pilot wasn’t shy, that much was for certain, though neither was Isel as she let her eyes wander freely, appreciating the form of the body in the mist for another moment before returning to meet Sera’s yellow-eyed gaze.

”So are you joining me in here or not?”

Nope. Certainly not shy… Isel thought as a smile spread over her features to match the inviting one that Sera was presently aiming in her direction. Sera went on to mention pirates, and releasing tension, though the words were only half heard by the Vulpinian as she shrugged out of her hoodie, letting it fall to the floor just outside the door. Sera wasted no time in helping, grabbing the hem of Isel’s tank top and pulling Isel forward to join her in the sonic shower. The bottle held in one hand and Isel’s top in the other, Sera slowly began to pull the fabric upwards, revealing Isel’s midriff first, then her chest, the taller woman biting her lip all the while. A moment later, the top landed on the deck next to Isel’s hoodie before the doors to the sonic shower hissed shut.

Isel grinned impishly up at Sera as she felt the hand run along her back, Isel’s hands moving to grip Sera’ hips as the Sabine’s pilot pulled her into a kiss. She took the opportunity to give the lip that Sera had been biting a nip of her own, careful not to draw blood or pierce the skin. She gave Sera a sly smile and a wink as she enjoyed the pilot’s reaction, her mismatched eyes remaining locked on the other woman’s as she relieved Sera of the bottle and took a swig. Exhaling the burning sensation but managing not to cough this time, Isel reached up and snaked an arm around the back of Sera’s neck, pushing herself up on tiptoe as she went in for another kiss. She giggled softly as Sera began to make appreciative noises, pressing herself to the other woman as her own soft, sultry moans were added to Sera’s.

Sera spoke then, her moth never really leaving Isel’s as they continued to kiss around the words. She’d asked if Isel cared to “haul some ashes”, and Isel finally pulled her lips away from Sera’s for a moment. ”Haul some ashes?” Isel repeated with a slight giggle, the strange phrase mingling with the whiskey in her mind. She certainly didn't mind Sera's nickname for her. ”I have no fucking idea what that means, Sera, but it sounds dirty...” Isel had, at some point, put down the bottle of Reman Whiskey, and now reached up and wrapped both arms behind Sera’s neck as she looked up at the other woman with a grin which practically dripped mischief. ”So… yes.” Isel grinned as she pressed herself forward, forcing Sera back against the wall panels and kissing her hungrily. ”Though I think I’m still a bit overdressed…” she murmured into the other woman’s lips, pausing the kiss to glance down at the pants she still wore. She gave her tail a flick as she did so, brushing the soft white fur against Sera’s bare leg and she glanced back up through her lashed to meet Sera’s gaze.

Re: Day 04 [1400 hrs.] Bones To Pick

Reply #9
[Show/Hide]
Given the... feral attributes of this Vulpinian that had come aboard her ship, Sera shouldn't have been surprised with the primal way in which Isel Nix pushed her up against the bulkhead and sonic emission panels. The woman's white hair caught the blue light inside the close quarters, making her look like something escaped out of a holovid - teeth and all. Sera certainly didn't mind, however, reciprocating in full and letting her tattooed hands roam over Isel's fair skin.

The comment about the trousers that still separated them made Sera grin against the woman's lips, feeling how the whiskey was slowly getting to her. "Now we can't have that, can we?" she said with her Câroon accent. It was her turn to take the initiative, and whilst still kissing her, Sera turned the woman around so that she was the one with her back against the luminous panels. She made sure to not trip on that white tail of hers, and in mock-admonishment, she spoke again whilst kissing her way down the Vulpinian's skin. "I bet you don't regret me firing at you now, burn you..."

Having said as much, Sera made a couple of stops during her downward path, lingering with both lips and tongue, until she could unwrap this foxy gift the day had given her.

QUITE SOME TIME LATER

With her arms around the shorter woman, Sera's back was against the bulkhead, but they were both in the lower bunk in the Sabine's aft compartments. Humans called it 'spooning' for some reason that eluded Sera there in the languid aftermath of them making each other aquaintance.  Something about eating utensils on Earth, she believed.

In any case, as beaded with sweat as their bodies were, and their breathing just about returning to normal, Sera couldn't quite ignore the way which Isel's fur-covered tail remained lodged between her thighs, pressing against her still pulsating core. She felt every shift and movement, along with the way it tickled her derriere and back any time it moved. It made her purr in the smouldering aftershocks. She had her head propped up on her hand, while she was drawing patterns over Isel's side with her other hand - yellow eyes hooded in contentment.

Then, she spotted the damage done to her ship by the pirates, some of the panelling having come loose. Fortunately enough, her Structural Integrity field must have saved her when she ascended Aldea's atmosphere.

"You don't happen to know any Starfleeters with some engineering skills, do you?" she said into that pointed ear that beckoned for her to kiss it anew. Chuckling, she scraped her nails over the curve of the Vulpinian's bare hip. "I do think they still owe me, burn them, so I might get help through proper channels, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask if you know someone in particular who'd be willing to help."

Reply #10
[Show/Hide]
Isel lay basking in the afterglow of her time spent with Sera, the woman in question laying behind her with her arms wrapped around Isel. Isel basked in the warmth of the embrace, feeling Sera’s breasts pressed against her back with each breath Sera took. Isel’s tail was tucked between Sera’s legs, and she could tell the sensation of the furry appendage caused the smallest of reactions in the other woman; a twitch here, a small shudder to the breathing there. This knowledge had only prompted Isel to make the small movements of her tail more frequent, the fur brushing against Sera’s back and, due to it’s positioning, her womanhood and buttocks as well.

Isel had had her eyes closed, enjoying the feelings that coursed through her, but from the day’s previous acts as well as from the cuddling afterwards, but now opened them as Sera’ accented voice broke the silence they had been basking in. She could feel Sera’s breath as the Câroon asked her question, the words spoken softly next to the Vulpinian’s ear. Sera raked her nails over the bare, pale skin of Isel’s hip as she continued talking, the sensation causing Isel to stir and press herself back against Sera with a giggle.

”Is this how you go about asking all the girls if they know a mechanic?” Isel asked with a giggle, rolling her head to the side and craning her neck to kiss Sera before locking eyes with the Sabine’s pilot. ”Get them drunk and naked, tire them out with lots of sex, then ask if they know someone who can fix your ship?” Isel shifted now, turning herself over so that the two women were facing each other in the small bunk. Shuffling herself forward, Isel pressed herself against Sera and wrapped her arms around the Câroon’s neck. ”Because if it is, I may just need to break a few more things in your ship. Give you an excuse to ask me again.” Isel followed the remark up with another soft chuckle, nuzzling Sera and placing several soft kisses on the other pilot’s neck. ”I might know one or two people who could help you…” Isel murmured into the flesh of Sera’ neck, running a hand over the soft skin of that area to brush the long, dark brown strands of hair out of the way. ”Though I may have a request of my own in return…” That said, Isel give the bared flesh of Sera’s neck a soft nip, hard enough to elicit a reaction from the woman though not enough to draw blood.

”Careful…” Isel said with a throaty chuckle, pulling back to lock eyes with Sera once more, her gaze playful and coy. ”the fox bites.”

Reply #11
[Show/Hide]
When Nix turned around, she also pulled her long tail out from between Sera's thighs, which caused her breath to hitch a bit given her sensitive state. The shorter woman teased her verbally and otherwise, and Sera couldn't help how she chuckled in response. The attention her neck was given caused shivers to run up her spine, and she raked her nails lightly down the Vulpinian's back. "Oh, I might just let you wreck my ship, burn you..." she breathed, her yellow eyes hooded as she felt those teeth scrape her skin a bit. You naughty little fox...

"Mhh... And what kind of request might that be?" she asked when she could look Nix in the eyes once more - the heterochromia making her look like she was of two minds at the same time. "If you want to come by and haul my ashes like this once more, my airlock will be open, I assure you..."

Having said this, she leaned in and caught the white-haired woman's mouth again, slanting her lips across hers and slowly seeking her tongue out with her own. She may have let a tattooed hand stray up to her chest as well, pinching a hardened peak between the sides of her fingers too. Of course, she'd expect the fighter pilot to answer, so she didn't linger too long before she let Nix speak again. Didn't mean she'd quit fondling the woman though, idly running her palm and fingers over her skin where they laid. Burn me, she didn't need those tits of hers to speak, does she?

It was the first time she'd been with a Vulpinian, and she had to say, she had quite liked sampling one.

Reply #12
[ Ens. Isel “Foxfire” Nix | Upper Shuttle Bay | Deck 11 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]
Isel grinned and closed her eyes as Sera’s hands continued their stroking, rubbing and fondling, the Vulpinian rolling onto her back and stretching luxuriously. She was well aware that the long, drawn-out stretch would put all the things Sera was currently enjoying on full display, and saw no harm in giving the Sabine’s owner an eyeful as she posed her request.

”Mmm…” Isel groaned for a moment, enjoying the sensation of Sera’s hands before finally forcing herself to speak. ”As tempting as hauling your ashes may sound, that’s not exactly what I had in mind.” Isel cracked one eye open, a single green orb peering out at the Câroon. ”Though I certainly could work that into my proposal!” Isel added with a giggle. Isel closed her eyes once more and stretched again, interlacing her fingers and stretching her arms up over her head. ”What I had in mind was an… arrangement of sorts…” Isel relaxed her body then, opened her eyes and rolled over, pushing Sera on her back as she went so that she ended up straddling the Câroon. Isel grinned down at Sera as her hands began to explore the Câroon’s body just as Sera’s had been exploring her a moment before. ”I know you aren’t Starfleet, and you have no real… commitment to this mission. So I wanted to see if, should shit go sideways, you could get me the fuck off this ship?”

Isel tossed her head then, sending her pale white hair flipping back over her shoulder. As she did so, the light caught her eyes for just a second, igniting for the briefest moment an expression that was anything but cute or innocent, though it was gone as soon as it had appeared. ”Call it a… contingency plan… of sorts...” Isel continued in a low voice as she trailed a finger over Sera’s collarbone and through the valley between Sera’s breasts. ”A girl’s gotta have an exit strategy, y’know?” Isel leaned forward then, pressing the soft swells of her chest against Sera’s as she placed a light kiss on Sera’s lips. ”And in the meantime, I’ll haul your ashes any time you want, you beautiful pyromaniac.” The last was spoken through a grin, the words followed up with another kiss as she waited for Sera to consider the request.

Reply #13
[Show/Hide]
Oh, but the compensation asked for - to let the Vulpinian escape the ship - told Sera a bit about her newest lover. She was not like all the other Starfleeters, not bound by some kind of unbreakable oath to something that ultimately had been created to further the reach of a intergalactic alliance. Sera often wanted to ask them wherein the profit and merit for the individual was.

No, this Vulpinian looked to herself first, and her employers second, and this resonated quite a lot with Sera. On her back, and enjoying the attention of the foxy lady's hands, Sera could see it in Isel's eyes. She chuckled in answer at first, before she accommodated the kiss she was given - feeling her body against her own. "Burn me," he said hoarsely against her new white-haired lover's lips, running her hands over her sides and over her bum, "this seems like quite a good arrangement for me... provided that you can actually get my ship repaired."

Sera had no means to judge what kind of influence the fighter pilot could have, but she did know Isel was quite new to the ship. Sera had been aboard longer than her, the problem being that she wasn't wearing their uniform. She realised something else, however, as she let her hands slide over the woman's skin. "I do like the inherent caveat for you in this bargain, in how the benefit for you is useless if you don't fulfil your end of it. That is, of course, unless you find the sex to be more than just a fringe benefit..."

No repairs equalled no ship to take her off the Theurgy.

"Regardless how smitten you are... or much you burn for me..." she purred, and reached down further, slipping her tattooed hand down below her white tail... and her fingers into the apex of her legs. "Let's seal the deal."

Used to her canines by then, Sera kissed Isel in full, all the while her fingers churned inside the shorter woman.

OOC: One last from you, unless you want to move the hands of time to when she leaves the ship? :)

Reply #14
[ Ens. Isel “Foxfire” Nix | The Sabine | Deck 10 | Vector 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]
As Sera spoke of the proposed arrangement, that Isel would aide in getting the Sabine repaired in exchange for the potential to escape the Theurgy should shit go south, she voiced the question of whether Isel found the sex to be more than just a fringe benefit. Isel grinned at the question and kissed the Sabine’s owner, though she didn’t answer the question. There would likely be no benefit in telling the archeologist, or whatever Sera really was, that this was more a means to an end than anything else.

Let her think what she wants. Isel thought to herself as Sera made a comment about Isel being smitten, the words spoken in an alluring purr. Isel felt Sera’s hand travelling over her body, moving ever lower as Sera suggested they seal the deal. Isel grinned and pressed herself to the other woman, thinking to herself that, while Sera might be a means to an end, there was no reason why she couldn’t enjoy those means.

Isel made an appreciative noise as Sera’s hand found it’s mark, the Vulpinian arching her back slightly in response and raking her nails down the skin of the Câroon’s back. A grin spread over Isel’s lips as she returned Sera’s kiss, as much for the fact that she’d found a potential escape plan as for the ministrations of the Sabine’s pilot. The grin was also perhaps fuelled by a feeling of taking back control of her circumstances to some degree. After being betrayed by the system that she had risked everything to help; after being blackmailed, shot at by all sides, and branded a traitor in recent day, well… perhaps the grin was a reawakening of sorts, the re-emergence of the who she used to be…

Pushing those distracted thoughts aside, Isel turned her attention to the beautiful Câroon who was currently providing the stimulation that was muddling her mind, pressing herself to the other woman and enjoying the sensations that Sera was bringing forth. There would be time to figure out her next move later.

No reason she couldn’t enjoy the present situation in the meantime…

-FIN

Simple Audio Video Embedder