Skip to main content
Topic: Main OOC Thread  (Read 365882 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Main OOC Thread

Reply #2075
With May 4th coming up, allow me to celebrate with this quote by Patrick Stewart, in his seminal role as Headmaster Gandalf in the epic Assassin's Creed: May the odds ever be in your favour, Mister Anderson."

Hahahahahaah CV!!

Thank you everyone for your kudos on my posts! :D I don't always think they are up to snuff.

And I hope you get better quick Vystori!

Also, you can add me to the birthday club! Sunday is mine! I'm having an exciting cinco de mayo/guardians of the galaxy/sex toy/board game/alcohol filled party weekend and then next week I'm on vacation!

"Relationships are not my strong suit; I deal in evenings."
 - Jaya Thorne, Asst. Chief CONN Officer, Ensign [Show/Hide]

Reply #2076
I had a birthday too! We're like twins ;)

Happy birthday!  :D  I think we should hereby claim this month for our own personal use.  :D

Also, you can add me to the birthday club! Sunday is mine! I'm having an exciting cinco de mayo/guardians of the galaxy/sex toy/board game/alcohol filled party weekend and then next week I'm on vacation!

Hah!  Happy birthday to you too!  Me, I'm just going to be visiting friends in Wisconsin [I have the whole week off for vacation too :D ] and we'll be enjoying Guardians of the Galaxy that day as well.  :) 

Reply #2077
Thank you.

I went to the DMV and got my  new license. I know....I know...everyone tells me to slow down.

With May 4th coming up, allow me to celebrate with this quote by Patrick Stewart, in his seminal role as Headmaster Gandalf in the epic Assassin's Creed: May the odds ever be in your favour, Mister Anderson."

Hahahahahaah CV!!

Thank you everyone for your kudos on my posts! :D I don't always think they are up to snuff.

And I hope you get better quick Vystori!

What in the wide world of sports does that kind of party look like? O_o

Happy Birthday!
Lt. Devyrie "Dragon" Okhala
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #2078

Happy Birthday!
[/quote]

Playing checkers while hammered on tequila and mescal, with a bootleg copy of Guardians of the Galaxy on the laptop and vibrators near at hand?

Reply #2080
Haha more or less yes. Except it's the events of the entire weekend lumped into one sentence.

Reply #2081

Happy Birthday!

Playing checkers while hammered on tequila and mescal, with a bootleg copy of Guardians of the Galaxy on the laptop and vibrators near at hand?
[/quote]
Vibrating checkers is so boring though.
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #2082
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of a party with that combination of activities....

Reply #2084
Personally I'm more affronted that there wasn't an invite issued to us all. Is anyone here secretly a pilot with a plane who fancies a round the world trip to take us?

I'll bring Hasperat! ;)

Reply #2085
Okay but we have to fly united, the tickets are cheap right now, but the pilot gets to slap one random passenger in the face... Personally I like my odds.

Reply #2086
Well, given I was supposed to be on a flight to Wisconsin this very minute but I had to delay my flight to Tuesday because I'm sick... I'll have to bow out.  But I'll raise a glass of canar or some romulan brandy in your honor.  :)

Reply #2088
Looking good! I'm always a sucker for a good bit of eye candy.

Reply #2089
So the party weekend was most fabulous! I wish you all could have made it!

Reply #2090
Great to hear!  I'm nosy enough to ask for details, but meh, some things are best left unsaid  (laugh)

Reply #2091
Lol you want to know what kind of dildos we had/bought don't you?

Reply #2092
Actually no XD  As I said last week I've just been trying to figure out how such a combination of activities work.  The closest I've even been to was one that just pulled out some hentai after most of the group fell asleep (and even then nothing happened, just a ton of dirty jokes in the morning).

Reply #2093
by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #2094
I think it is funniest if left up to one's imagination :)

Reply #2095

Okay but we have to fly united, the tickets are cheap right now, but the pilot gets to slap one random passenger in the face... Personally I like my odds.
How did I miss this!? I'm losing my touch. Too much cake.

Airplane was ahead of its time.
Obligatory "Hunger Games" reference

by Burningtransformation
aka
"Waffles"

Reply #2096
 hahahaha love those memes

Reply #2098

Lt. Commander Leon "Striker" Marquez
Chief Tactical Officer, USS Theurgy
"No one left behind."

Ensign James "Jimmy" Mariner
Security Officer, USS Theurgy
"Showtime!"

Lieutenant (J.G.) Alessia "Angel" Garcia
Valravn Fighter Pilot, USS Theurgy
"You're not the only one with a gun,"

Reply #2099
A quick note:

I am stretched really, really thin right now. I promise, I am bending over backwards to get to the Interregnum as quickly as possible, and it isn't helpful to keep bothering me about it. I love the enthusiasm, and I long to write there too, and I am well aware it is overdue.

Please, respect that my time is limited, and don't expect replies immediately. I need to make priorities, and I have three new character applications to process with three character images each, and those are stalling me.

EDIT: With this in mind, I am closing recruitment for the time being. No new characters until we're on track with the Interregnum. The three in the pipeline now are the last ones.

Best,

Auctor Lucan

Simple Audio Video Embedder