Skip to main content
Recent Posts
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: Chapter 4: Eating Savi Crow? [Day 1 |1815 hours]
Last post by Eirual -
[Ens Mia Dunne | Corridor outside the tiny simulation room | Erudite]
Attn: @brutus @griff
Mia nodded to the other officer, Conway, as they disappeared down the corridor. Barpin! That was the name! She thought to herself as she also vowed to remember it for next time, if there was one.

Alistair was at least hopeful she would get some information, even though he seemed as confused as she did about where to find the Savi. “You would think it would not be a big deal,” Mia agreed, “but an engine is only tech. I am looking at more..umm.. how do I say it, societal information?” She paused and frowned slightly, “They seem less forthcoming about that sort of information.”

She paused again while he contacted someone named Danvers to meet them at the access door to the shuttlebay. She guessed this was how he was told to traverse to meet with the Savi liaison. As to the query on what she had learned so far, “Well, from what I have been able to gather so far, they are a homeless species. Highly intelligent and had been keenly interested in scientific pursuits until something called the Scion initiative. That was where things took a rather dark turn. But I still need to learn about how their society designed spaces on their ships, and the purpose of some of those spaces. If we want to ‘sneak’ onto their site that would be very important to know. “

OOC: Sorry for the delay in response. It's been rather crazy here and finding time to write has been in short supply for the past month.
Interregnum 01-02 S2 / Re: Day 15 [0823 hrs] Starships Aplenty
Last post by Pierce -
Ensign Lauren Pierce | Holodeck 03 | Deck 21 | Vector 03 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @tongieboi [Show/Hide]

She smiled knowing that their attention would soon be gathered to observe various starships. Pointing and tapping her index finger to her lips, she pondered what she wanted to peruse. She knew Alana preferred the Constitution Refit class starships, which she had to admit were beautiful as well.

Tapping the controls on the holodeck, she inputted what starship she wanted to see. The Enterprise-A. Constitution Refit, sleek lines and beautiful design.

"Got one! And yes, the holodeck can do just that. The official museums each have their specific starships to explore. The one I've chosen is the one with the most legendary starships of their class commanded by legendary leaders. My....great...great...grandmother? Long story, but she loves these vessels. Her original ship was even in another museum. Just not this one."

The doors opened and within the familiar sounds of the old training Constitution ships could be heard with some obvious omissions. It was not as roomy, nor colorful as the ships of the 2360's or the Excelsior class, but it had a style all it's own. Lauren walked up and saw the uniforms of that era which were of different collar colors and a red militaristic design that was beautiful all it's own.

"We could put these on if we wanted to be authentic." She giggled. "She wore this design too."

"This is the Enterprise, NCC-1701-A. Kirk's' ship. We can always check this one out or can go to the Bozeman."
Interregnum 01-02 S2 / Re: Day 09 [2000 hrs.] Sharing a Broken Heart
Last post by Pierce -
[ Lt. JG Tessa May Lance & Ensign Lauren Pierce | NCO Quarters | Deck 22 | Vector 03 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @Griffinsummoner [Show/Hide]
Tessa and Lauren decided now was time to enter the foray completely as the two of them took Scruffy into their embrace. One below, one above taking all of his attention before they spent the next several hours in various states of sensual motion. Sweat glistening off the trio as they spent an unforgettable evening together before going their separate ways having explored their carnal sides.

Lauren smiled as she saw Scruffy and Tessa still holding one another as she gathered her clothes and headed back to her quarters to take a much needed shower and a nap.

-FIN
Interregnum 01-02 S2 / Re: Day 05 [2350 hrs] A most Unexpected Encounter
Last post by Nesota Kynnovan -
[Lieutenant JG Amanda Ashby | Public Baths | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy]
Attn: @Pierce

It was rather obvious that the Lieutenant Commander on the other side of the hot tub was staring at her breasts and Amanda couldn’t help but chuckle; it was only fair after she had stared at the ample breasts of the red-haired Chief Intelligence Officer as well. When her blue eyes came to rest upon the other woman’s breasts once again, the smile briefly weakened out of sheer surprise as Amanda saw how they slowly perked up. While Alana was still wearing a light blue bikini that was struggling to contain the woman’s huge globes, the hot tub had completely soaked it and that made it obvious to see that the woman’s nipples were gradually getting hard.

At least someone enjoys the view.

The smile immediately returned to Amanda’s face as the thought crossed her mind, partly out of a somewhat misplaced and perverted pride but for a bigger part because this meant that Lieutenant Commander Pierce wasn’t likely to report her to Lieutenant Commander Hathev. Regardless of her relief, Amanda felt that pleasant feeling of her own breasts firming up once more in response to Alana; contrary to the other woman however, Amanda’s breasts were bare though and she would’ve been able to see how her already perky breasts were firming up even more.

When the Chief Intelligence Officer suddenly began to rub her back and asked for a massage, Amanda was definitely taken aback for a brief moment. In all honesty she had expected to talk to Lieutenant Commander Pierce long enough to get herself and Tessa off the hook for their little adventure and then bail as well, but it seemed the redhead was set on gaining something from this encounter as well. For a brief moment it left the blonde-haired Martian at an impasse; would she get out while she was still ahead or would she accept to give the other woman a massage and see where that would take them. Already aroused and previously brought to the brink of a mind-shattering orgasm by Tessa May Lance, the second option definitely felt more intriguing to Amanda and she was already making her way over to Lieutenant Commander Pierce’s side of the hot tub before she’d even realized it herself.

”Of course I wouldn’t!” As she spoke, Amanda’s Martian-accented voice held a tone of genuine empathy. She would often run laps in the corridors herself and sometimes visited the gym as well, if not as much as she actually should, but her own breasts would play absolute havoc on her back as well so she could definitely understand Lieutenant Commander Pierce’s pain. ”Trust me, I know the pain.” A smile began to adorn Amanda’s face as she took up a position to Alana’s right and she slowly reached out to massage the part of her back which the other woman had been rubbing earlier.

”You shouldn’t be embarrassed about your body though.” As she spoke, Amanda gently poured some water onto the redhead’s back with her hands before making contact with the soft skin and slowly beginning to rub the sore muscle underneath with her thumbs. ”You look good, many women would kill for such a figure. Plus,” A soft chuckle escaped Amanda’s lips as she slowly began to apply more pressure onto her thumbs to work out any knots in the sore muscle of Alana’s back. ”Compared to me, you’re terribly overdressed for tonight’s occasion because you’re wearing too much clothing instead of too little.”

While Amanda applied more pressure to Alana’s back she decreased the distance between the two of them without even noticing it herself; she simply shifted into a position that made it easier for her to massage the other woman’s back. In doing so however, her breasts bumped into the soft skin of the Chief Intelligence Officer’s back. It initially startled the blonde-haired Martian but, since it also felt rather nice, it didn’t prevent her from accidentally doing it twice more before she quickly backed away a little bit.  ”How’s your back feeling now, Alana?” As she spoke up, Amanda’s cheeks began to get a flushed shade of red out of what had just happened but her voice betrayed little of that slight hint of embarrassment.
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: Ch 2: S [D01 | 1642hrs] The Spare Tire
Last post by Dumedion -
[LT Talera Emlott | Passenger Section | Shuttlecraft Friedrich Mohs] Attn: @rae @Havenborn
[Show/Hide]
Her lips pulled down in a tight frown as her eyes narrowed in concentration at the sensor data. This wasn’t how I planned this day to turn out, Talera mused ruefully in an attempt to fight her own building anxiety. Pressure was nothing new, yet she felt the keen weight of being forced into a role outside her area of absolute expertise all the same. Why they had opted to leave without a dedicated science officer was beyond her, but now was hardly the time to discuss her misgivings. It wasn't as if she was incapable, either, but as a medical professional, well...she wouldn't want someone from security performing open-heart surgery. Nothing for it, now.

“Analyzing, stand-by,” the doctor murmured as her hands danced across the console of the shuttle’s modest science suite, then threw a glance over her shoulder to the pilot. “Confirm sensor tracking position – did we upload to Theurgy for triangulation?”

“Confirmed – about 20 light-minutes out away from distress signal source.”

Emlott nodded as she initiated a broad-spectrum index and began cross-referencing the anomaly signature through the database. “Whatever it is, it’s definitely not supposed to be there,” her head shook with another frown as the console bleeped with an affirmative tone. “It appears to be a mass of dissipating chronometric particles...some kind of temporal wake? But it’s tiny, barely twenty meters wide – that doesn’t make sense – every temporal anomaly ever encountered has been massive, naturally occurring or otherwise. From the epicenter, a faint trail of rapidly decaying particles leads directly to the convoy. It’s extremely faint.” The doctor glanced back to the cockpit as she spoke aloud. “Be advised, whatever it is, it left a trail right to where we’re going – but given the rate of particle decay, we wont be able to track it in time to make a difference. The EM interference from the convoy itself isn’t helping, either.”

[Just broadcast last known position Fred, then fall back as ordered], another voice cut in – female, clearly impatient. Talera blinked at the curt tone, but complied.

“We’re heading straight at it,” she whispered, then shared a worried look with everyone in the shuttle. “I have a really bad feeling about this.”

“Heading adjusted Wolf Leader. We’ll run a circuit sixty seconds out from the convoy and remain at warp on stand-by,” the pilot announced, then turned back to Doctor Emlott. “You and me both, but we’re here, and so are the Wolves. Let’s keep our heads and see it through.”

[Meanwhile...[LT (JG) Andram “Javert” Obair | Cockpit | AC-409 MK-III Valkyrie]
[Show/Hide]
Temporal what? The hell does that even mean, Andram thought incredulously as he reduced thrust. His ship was in the thick of the convoy, approaching from above their angle of orientation. Even at this distance, he could see the glittering debris cloud that surrounded the crippled, lifeless transport - drifting as it fell out of the travel column. The tac-display lit up with data as the Friedrich Mohs uplinked the anomaly’s position, which earned a confused scowl. That doesn’t make sense, that’s just the dead transport, he huffed an unimpressed snort, then keyed his coms open again.

“Data received, pushing to VR – stand by.”

As the last of the flotilla's maintenance tugs and emergency rescue pods returned to their ships – having realized any hope of survivors was futile – Javert lit the thrusters of his Valkyrie and dove at the dead transport. If they wanted visual confirmation that it was dead, he’d give it, but it all seemed a bit redundant if he was being honest. Whatever had happened, there wasn’t much any of them could do about it now.

As the dead ship grew rapidly, Abram noted what he'd thought was a debris cloud was actually sparks and forks of some kind of electrical discharge; it flashed and crawled intermittently across what appeared to be the remnants of the control section of the hull – which looked as if it had been torn apart. His eyes dropped for a second to his own sensor display.

“Salvo, Javert – we might want to get these people the hell out of here. The transport's dead but it’s giving off some...unstable energy readings. It might blow any -”

The warning died in Javert's throat as a blinding wave of blue-white electrical discharge hit his ship; shields were overloaded, power systems fried, and as sparks and smoke filled his cockpit, the pilot could only grunt in agony as every muscle in his body locked rigid. Blood spewed as he bit through his tongue. Eyes wide in pain-induced panic even though his retina’s were burned to uselessness. An eternity of agony passed, as his ship tumbled off-course, thrusters firing in impotent, erratic death-throes. Beyond the gurgled sound of his own painful grunts as his heart seized in agony, the last thing Javert heard was the muted warnings of his ship's systems failing as he drifted off into oblivion.

[The Drone]

It struck as the wave cascaded out. Mechandrite limbs uncoiled from the useless husk of It’s previous kill, the transport’s limited supply of energy drained and repurposed. Surprise had been achieved, kill-directives re-initiated; dozens of armored claws spread out to ensnare It’s new prey as the drone flung Itself into the void. The prey-ship was helpless; rendered inoperable as it tumbled with EM distortion.

Eradicate - prosecute primary directive.

The presence of the new prey was sub-optimal; an anomaly in the drone's programmed historical events. Lacking essential data to calculate a discernible favorable outcome in regard to It’s primary objectives, they would be eliminated to ensure absolute success. No alternative measures were required. In a matter of seconds, the prey-ship would be crushed and sheared to lifelessness in Its coils.

Unfortunately, the drone failed to consider or account for the stupidity of human courage.

[Talia “Shadow” Al-Ibrahim | Cockpit | AC-09 MK-III Valkyrie]
[Show/Hide]
She dropped out of warp and instantly realized two very important mistakes: one, given the fact that the cockpit was filled with the flashing crimson lights and computer’s droned proximity alert warnings – Talia had failed to adjust her exit point to account properly for her speed. Two, and this was rather more important: by re-routing power from shields and weapons, it was highly unlikely she was going to survive the outcome.

Not that there was anything she could do about it.

“Shiiit this’ll hurt,” Talia grimaced against the breaking thrusters as something chromed with a blur of what looked like tentacles filled her cockpit, even as she tried to raise her nose and roll to avoid it.

Weakened shields flared with the impact, as sparks from overloaded relays filled the cockpit. Talia was thrown forwards in the harness, then crushed back into her seat as the inertia dampening field failed. The stars tumbled beyond as everything faded to gray, then red, then black.

She woke to the sound of multiple voices; all of them distorted with bursts of static. Shadow grimaced, blinked, then swallowed a mouthful of blood. A hand wafted the smoke that filled her cockpit away from the consoles with a grunt of effort. Dark eyes narrowed as Talia struggled to reboot her systems, amazed she was still in one piece, relatively speaking.

“Fuck sakes, I’m here, give me a minute,” Shadow grunted. 

Power flickered back online as she scanned the heavens, trying to find out what the hell happened. Her HUD flashed to life, and with it, the TVD. Talia swore as she looked over her shoulder, through the hull. Whatever she’d hit was slowly jerking back to life; it looked like a chrome cephalopod – twitching as it tumbled – re-orienting itself from the impact. Javert’s ship was a smoking corpse beyond it, drifting off into the void; he hadn’t punched out. Talia couldn’t tell if he was alive or dead, but her eyes narrowed as Chromie jerked its body directly at her, and pounced.

Shadow lit her thrusters and rolled hard.

“Wolf Four, engaging."

OOC: sorry for delay. RIP Javert.
Interregnum 01-02 S2 / Re: Day 10 [1326] Chaos in the Clouds of Qo'Nos
Last post by Eden -
[ Lt. JG Callax Valin | Mekro'vak Region | Qo'noS ] Attn: @Ellen Fitz
[Show/Hide]
It was only a matter of time before chaos struck them again. This time by a rotted wood log of all things. It had not been the most comfortable chair, but it was a chair that served them well until the end. Somehow it felt fitting that even on Qo’noS, one of the least dangerous things a person could think of could still try to hurt them.

His body ached as the pair became tangled on the ground. It was not until she was on top of him that he realized how cold he was. Pressed tightly together, he could feel her warmth. The rise and fall of her chest. It was equal parts comforting and arousing. Again, how long had it been since he had been this close to a woman? He felt tears begin to pool at the corner of his eyes but he shook them away. Klingon company was not the best place to show such vulnerability.

“Hey,” Cal said, voice soft. His eyes had a glimmer of caring concern as he stared up at her. Before she could rise, he reached up to gently brush Enyd’s cheek. “Do not be upset. I did not know that is what you were doing. Had I known, I would have thanked you. While I am all for a challenge, I do not believe my body would survive that particular challenge this evening.” He beamed a cheeky grin at her and gestured towards the klingon woman who had approached them.

Enyd lifted herself up and Cal accepted her outstretched hand to help himself up. His posture was sturdy, finding he had more strength in his legs now than moments before. Something certainly had his blood pumping now and some part of him told him it was not the bloodwine.

“Alright then, Miss Cultural Expert,” he managed to say with a bit of renewed vigor. “If that was some klingon ritual and you have now claimed me, what are my obligations? After all, Starfleet would expect us to respect local cultures and I might have a future in the Diplomatic Service if my family gets their way so I can use all the experience I can get. If I’ve been roped into something, I prefer to see it to the end rather than quit halfway.”

If nothing else, Cal was stubborn.
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: Ch 4: S [D01 |1830] Second Station from the right and straight on till its over
Last post by Eden -
[ Lt. JG Callax Valin | Aerodrome | Savi Precept Ship Erudite ] @Tae @RyeTanker @ob2lander961

Cal listened closely to the input from Corsair. He knew some leaders would simply smile and nod when receiving information from a subordinate, already fully convinced their own plan was far superior for whatever reason; but, that was foolish pride. A good leader listened and considered. While only an ensign, Corsair’s intimate knowledge of their fighters coupled with experience in the non-commissioned ranks made their advice incredibly valuable.

“I trust your knowledge on this, Corsair,” Cal said to his scarred wingman. “If you say they can handle it, then they will handle it. Overcharge the engines by 15% on the birds and the shuttle. Their communications are too much of a wildcard. I would rather have the speed to catch them as unawares as possible.”

Turning then to zh’Wann, he nodded. “Plan is to do what we do best. Fly and fight. The Savi might be more advanced but too much reliance on technology to do the flying for you can be a disadvantage. We will give them a run for their money, as I believe the saying goes.”

Cal knew fully well that the Savi pilots might end up being the cream of the crop, but a little bit of confidence went a long way in reinforcing the idea that victory was indeed possible. “That said, if anybody has any idea on how to sway the odds, I am all ears. Otherwise, that should be all there is to cover from the escort side of things.”

It was a damn risky mission, but what mission wasn't? This is what he signed up for. Starfleet Astronautical Command was not for the meek or risk averse.
Alternate Universe Stories / Re: Sprinkles on a Soup Sandwich
Last post by Hans Applegate -
[ LCpl Knox | Bravo Base | Gila DN6 | Imperium Frontier Space ]ATTN: @Ellen Fitz

As the shuttle banked hard to port before feathering the throttle on the landing with the back ramp down, Konx tried to get a glimpse of where they were going. Nothing but a damn hill blocked his view. Of course, they would put the shuttle down in a little box canyon for Sobel to hide in. Well, at least the top of that hill would be a perfect place for the sniper teams to set up. By the time they enter the flat area on the other side, the sniper teams would be ready to give some cover for them. 

A few minutes later, as they crested the hill, Knox could see…not much. Just a flat plain. No bugs. No anything, just grassland. The two teams of 3 snipers each peeled off from the group, no doubt at the orders of Sobel over their headsets. A second later, Knox and Hirek received their orders to accompany Lt. Madsen to the target area and provide local security for her as she made first contact.

Just where exactly was that? Where were they supposed to go?

“There they are!” exclaimed Lt. Madsen’s chipper voice. She was likely the only one eager to be here, but also the only one who knew what to look for. Knox turned to face the dark-haired pixie of a Lt. as she lowered her binoculars. “It is hard to detect them. No wonder we didn’t see them until now.” 

“Forgive me Lt. but I still don’t see them.” Knox said as he looked at the Lt.

“They are hidden under the ground mostly, but that perfect circle in the middle of that grassy area has got to be them. They must be using a cloaking device or something. The grass is not moving in the center, but the wind is blowing the rest of the grass around except for that circle. That is either a cloak or an energy field or something.” Madsen explained to him.

Now Knox could see it. Plain as day in fact now that he knew what he was looking for. But now he had another question. “So what do we do? Knock on an energy field or cloaking device and see if the aliens that are taking lots of effort not to be seen want to talk?”

“Well, something like that. We assume they have sensors as good as their cloaking device and probably already see us. So they may just come out as we get close.” Madsen said as she stuffed the binoculars back into her back. “So do you two want to take point or make me lead the way?”

“Aye, Ma’am!” Knox snapped to, and headed down the hill toward the destination followed closely by Hirek. He took the hint that question and answer time was over and that they had a mission to do. He was just glad that he was going to get to have some time breaking in a new sexbot later when they got back.
Parallel Universes - "What if?" / Re: Theurgy: What If...? Below Decks Lounge
Last post by Dree -
Lt Reika Sh’laan | Below Decks Lounge | Deck 28 | Vector 3 | USS Theurgy| attn: @RyeTanker @AbsintheDeux   @Dumedion @Juzzie

The fact that Zark was in security but as a medic was intrigued Reika.  To be both equally capable of fighting and healing was a unique combination.  “So if on the off chance that you kicked my ass, you’d be able to patch me up afterward?”  She paused and nodded.  “That’s good to know.”  Reika’s eyes blinked, but there was an unmistakable hint of a wink. 

Then the Zhen continued on about what she was capable of.  And as she did, Sh’laan could feel the shift of air as the Zhen leaned in.  It was subtle and still obvious.  As the Zhen blew past her single raised finger, the Shen opened her mouth as if to catch the shared and shut her mouth after capturing it and smacking her lips after.

Reika’s eyes twinkled as she watched Zark drink from her glass.  The Zhen’s kiss may have been in the wrong place, but it was a kiss nonetheless.  She would chalk that up to a tiny victory … in hopefully a string of ever-increasing ones.  And when Zark’s arm twined in and through Sh’laan’s pulling their bodies somewhat against each other, there was a pulse of electricity that flowed through one to the other.  And as Reika began to lean in, someone nearby cursed as their drink spilled onto the floor.

The blue head with long-intricate braids twisted toward the interloper.  “Enjoying the show?” the Shen asked the passerby.

“It hasn’t started yet,” the Trill quipped as he wiped as the liquid that had spilled down his front.

"Maybe it's time for some popcorn," Sh'laan said with a wink.

But Xenia plunked down another mug.  Both female Andorians picked up their mugs at the same time, and they clinked them together.  After which, the Shen took a long pull of her ale and set her mug down on the bar.  Then pulling her hand toward her so that the two woman’s hands were wrapped in the other, and Reika turned her body so that the two were only centimeters apart.

This time Sh’laan reached out and took gentle hold of the Zhen’s cup.  And when she felt Zark’s grip loosen even in the slightest, she took her cup and swiveled her hand around at the wrist.  Her lips puckered around the same spot Zark’s had.  Then she repeated the Zhen’s previous action, but with her own glass before setting it back in the other set of blue fingers.  Once she had released her hold on the glass, she rested her slender fingers on the other Andorian’s waist.  “Tastes good,” Reika said with a sultry grin.
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: Chapter 2: DIS Engage [ Day 1 | 1259 ]
Last post by joshs1000 -
[CPO Avander Lok | Main Engineering || Deck 25 | Vector 03 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @rae  @Number6  @Nero  @Nolan  @Havenborn  @tongieboi  @chXinya  @Brutus  @Ellen Fitz  @Pierce  @RyeTanker
[Show/Hide]

Lok nodded and responded simply, “Aye, sir.”

He glanced around the chaotic room until his eyes fell on a pair of idlers, crewmen who normally had a job when warp engines were actually working. "You, you”, he called to them with a clawed finger pointed in their direction, “grab your tools and fall in behind me.” The two, a female Bolian and a male human, looked at each other then did as they were told, each grabbing a repair kit.. Lok in turn, also grabbed a repair kit and a case of good old fashioned wrenches, you never knew when those might come in handy.

The three hopped back into the turbolift and Lok ordered it to go to, “Deck 16, full aft”, the turbolift beeped in response and started zipping its way up to the prescribed deck. “So what’s your names -just your first names?”, Lok asked the two crewmen who he could tell were staring at him.

“I’m Crewm- uh Mark”, said the human.

“Dalani”, replied the Bolian in a kindly tone.

“Pleasure to meet you, you can call me Lok or Chief.”

The turbolift reached the deck then started moving sideways as it made its way as far astern as it could, this would but them right in the area to access the junction. Lok, as mentioned before, was not very familiar with the ship, but a Starfleet ship was a Starfleet ship and as such there were certain design commonalities no matter the shape, size or if the thing could split itself into several pieces. Why anybody would ever want that is beyond me, Lok thought to himself, always baffled by the “multi-vector assault mode” thing that was started by the Prometheus class. At any rate, Lok figured that Arnold wanted him to inspect or monitor the main plasma conduits that run into the nacelle. He hadn’t exactly been given any explanation as to what exactly he was looking for but a warp system was a warp system, he would figure it out.

Exiting the lift, Lok followed the marked panel numbers until he found the one that covered the access to the Jefferies Tube he needed. Contrary to his size he was actually quite nimble and easily shimmied his way into the confined space, the two crewmen following at a slightly slower pace. The junction wasn’t too far, a bit large due to the transit of several major plasma conduits, coolant lines, a sewage transfer pipe, and a large bundle of opti-cables through the space. Once inside, Lok looked about to see if anything immediately stood out to him as being wrong. Not immediately spying anything he tapped his combadge to report in.

[Chief Lok to Commander Arnold, I am at the junction, I’m not seeing anything immediately wrong here but we only just got started.]

He turned back to his companions while pulling out his tricorder, “Let’s get to work.”
Simple Audio Video Embedder