There aren't any users online.

Sim Stats

• Total Members: 172
  • Total Posts: 38,475
  • Total Topics: 1,727
  • Total Categories: 7
  • Total Boards: 27
  • Most Online: 423

The year is 2381. They have been betrayed. Outlawed and alienated by Starfleet Command. Yet in times of war and uncertainty, the persecuted must endure. Ready to answer the urgent call for truth, justice and freedom. They are that crew.

After returning to base in San Francisco after a long diplomatic mission to Romulus, it was due to pure happenstance that the crew of the USS Theurgy managed to pick up transmissions that detailed a horrifying change to Starfleet Command. The senior positions of Starfleet Command - Starfleet's operational authority - included the Commander in Chief, the Chief of Staff and the Chief of Starfleet Operations. These three individuals, along with an unknown number of others in the organization, were revealed through the transmissions to be impersonators of the people they once were; replaced by an unknown enemy.

Before the truth came out, the crew's secretive efforts to meet this threat was compromised, and they had to flee Earth in order to save their own lives. The USS Theurgy was hunted by their former collective fleet - the pursuers merely following orders and whatever fabricated truth Command had given them. The Theurgy escaped after an enduring two months gruesome chase through the Alpha Quadrant. Yet the truth be their witness, they would restore Starfleet to the Federation and the President, and enlighten their fellow brothers and sisters in the fleet about the immediate danger they unknowingly were in by carrying out the orders of Starfleet Command. Yet the Theurgy also had to protect the truth they carried at all cost...

You are about to enter a website that may contain content of adult nature. These pages were made for adults only and may include pictures and materials that some viewers may find offensive. If you are under the age of 18, if such material offends you, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit now.

The character images depicted herein are expressly for artistic purposes only. These are manipulated, or are otherwise known as 'fake' pieces of work. There is no intent or implication that these are the actual person's upon which the images are based off of, nor is there any implication that the individuals themselves have dressed in such costumes or behaved in any fashion depicted herein. These are transformative pieces of art for a clearly fictionalised portrayal of characters, not real individuals, and no claim is being made that these in any way relate to individuals they may resemble, and are both easily and reasonably recognised as such.

None of the artwork or content on this site is available for usage on any other sites than Star Trek: Theurgy. This community, however, functions solely as non-profit entertainment for writers where no economic gain is perceived by any of its members as a result of the available media. Star Trek, Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Enterprise, Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Star Trek: Picard, Star Trek: Lower Decks, the Star Trek movies, etc. are © Copyright Paramount Pictures & CBS Studios.

Star Trek News | Ex Astris Scientia

• Review of PRO: "The Devourer of All Things I/II" - 25 July
  • Here is my combined review of the Prodigy season 2 double feature "The Devourer of All Things I/II". This is my biggest disappointment of the season so far. The much-anticipated return of another legacy character sadly turns out to be one of its most problematic aspects.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Updated Galleries with Discovery Season 5 Photos - 21 July
  • Many new pictures of Star Trek Discovery Characters and Star Trek Discovery Sets and Props, now up to date with selected publicity shots from season 5.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Images of Small Federation Vessels - 20 July
  • I have added over 30 new high-resolution images of Small Federation Vessels, mostly from the Official Starships Collection.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Reviews of PRO: "The Fast and the Curious" and "Is There in Beauty No Truth?" - 18 July
  • My reviews of the next two episodes of Prodigy season 2: "The Fast and the Curious" and "Is There in Beauty No Truth?". The episodes take a break from this season's big arc. But although they tell stories in their own right and in the best tradition of episodic Trek, they don't live up to this...
  • New Observations in TNG: "The Loss" - 14 July
  • And here is the next update to one of our old articles: Observations in TNG: "The Loss".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Observations in TNG: "Final Mission" - 13 July
  • Taking a short break from Prodigy season 2 reviews. I have added new observations by Jörg, more references and better pictures to the article on Observations in TNG: "Final Mission".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of PRO: "Imposter Syndrome" - 12 July
  • PRO: "Imposter Syndrome" is a well-rounded episode in my view, with a very entertaining story and a surprising twist at the end.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of PRO: "Observer's Paradox" - 10 July
  • After four episodes of action, PRO: "Observer's Paradox" is a filler episode in my view, and a rather bland one at that.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of PRO: "Temporal Mechanics 101" - 07 July
  • Read my review of "Temporal Mechanics 101". The episode is a bit of a mess, not only as the temporal effects are concerned but also with regard to general story logic and to character interactions.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of PRO: "Who Saves the Saviors" - 06 July
  • And here is the review of the third episode of Prodigy season 2, "Who Saves the Saviors". It consists of two story threads separated in time, of which one is considerably more interesting than the other.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Review of PRO: "Into the Breach I/II" - 03 July
  • Here is my review of the entertaining season opener PRO: "Into the Breach I/II".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Observations in TNG: "Future Imperfect" - 30 June
  • There are many new observations by Jörg, more references and better pictures in the article on Observations in TNG: "Future Imperfect".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Updated Voyager Reviews: "11:59" and "Relativity" - 29 June
  • Two more revised Voyager season 5 reviews: the deplorable "11:59" and the awesome "Relativity".#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Story by Travis Anderson: Patriotism - 28 June
  • Here is the last new story by Travis for now, Patriotism. The Patriot Confederacy has seceded from the Federation but is threatened by both Federation and Romulan interests. Unknown to all parties, this also invokes a patriotic crisis within Cell 51.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Museum Tour Report: Mission Eberswalde - 25 June
  • Our away team (Anke, Florian and Jan from the Memory Alpha Podcast, plus Thorsten and Bernd) visited the 1701 Museum in Eberswalde on May 19, 2024. Here is an image gallery of our tour.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • Update: Chinese Writing in Noonien Soong's Labs - 24 June
  • Lin Jingqiu has identified some more Chinese characters in Soong's Labs.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • New Story by Travis Anderson: Independence Day - 24 June
  • Independence Day by Travis Anderson. As the growing tensions between Starfleet and the Patriots tighten, a new diplomatic crisis develops nearby. Starfleet Intelligence has agents in place and the SID wants to exfiltrate them. So Macen and two new SID crews go in. Only to receive the surprises...
  • Essay: Is Star Trek a Multiverse? - 23 June
  • I have added a brief essay on whether Star Trek is or should be considered a multiverse. There are also a couple of new chairs.#cdata_escape_encode#
  • EAS on Video: Interviews and Discussions with Jörg and Bernd - 22 June
  • Jörg and I appear in a number of videos, in which we talk about how we became fans, how EAS was created and how the fandom has changed, among numerous other topics. I have collected them on the page EAS on Video. Thanks to the Memory Alpha Podcast, to Trek Time and to all other participants!#cdat...
  • New Story by Travis Anderson: Hidden Corners - 20 June
  • Hidden Corners by Travis Anderson. President Ardra's administration gets investigated by the Rockford Detective Agencies, Outbound Ventures, and eventually Starfleet and Federation Security as the Federation Council must choose whether or not to act upon the evidence.#cdata_escape_encode#
Simple Audio Video Embedder