Skip to main content
Topic: Day 08 [1930 hrs.] Distant Cousins, Close Kinship (Read 3646 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 08 [1930 hrs.] Distant Cousins, Close Kinship

[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Lower Gymnasium | Deck 14 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @UltimaImperatrixia

[Show/Hide]

The gymnasium was quiet that evening, with only a handful of people around the spacious gym, just as Lillee preferred it. She hated crowded alien gyms and the overwhelming stench of sweat and body odours, which all too often gave her a stuffy nose Simply finding a time when either gym was quiet had taken a little work, but for weeks now, Lillee had the ideal time. Exercise in the evenings after a duty shift had been a wonderful way to unwind during her days in the Romulan military, and the habit was proving just as therapeutic onboard the Theurgy.

When on a suicidal mission to save the galaxy from extradimensional monsters, every bit helped, and tempting as it might be, Lillee couldn't spend every night giving Anh-Le screaming ecstasy until she begged for mercy.

Oh, it was so very tempting.

Instead, dressed in a simple pair of grey pants and a tank top, with her long blonde hair tied into a simple ponytail and her ears exposed, Lillee wasted no time getting to it. She started with a few minutes on the treadmill, then more cardio work, some light weight work, all enough to work up a good sweat. Before too long, however, she brought her bag and sheathed sword to one of the practice dummies, the main focus of her evening. Lillee solemnly drew her golden honour-blade, double-checked her perimeter for safety, set the dummy to maximum strength then got to it.

Her initial movements were slow and deliberate, even meditative, as Lillee moved the honour-blade around the dummy, both hands securely clasped around the hilt. As the minutes passed, however, Lillee steadily got faster, the blade striking the dummy with increased force. Lillee began breathing harder, consumed in a relentless frenzy of aggression, starting to cry out in exertion with each strike, the blade moving faster and faster.

Lillee's honour-blade
[Show/Hide]

Lower Gymnasium
[Show/Hide]

Re: Day 08 [1930 hrs.] Distant Cousins, Close Kinship

Reply #1
[Ensign Cir'Cie] | Lower Gymnasium | Deck 14 | USS Theurgy]

Another evening after a long day of working within the Hydroponics Lab, only broken up by intermittent meditations, small talk with various crew members and of course dinner. Cir'Cie was glad the day was coming to an end, and yet also apprehensive. For being alone in the later hours of the day meant having a lonely and ruminating mind, one that would wonder over philosophy and her own questions about herself. It was usually not pleasant, and tonight she had decided she simply didn't have the energy to deal with it.

Perhaps wearing herself out physically along with a light sedative from a Hypospray might help her simply slip into the abyss of a heavy sleep, at least; that is what her logic told her.

Having dressed down to a mid-riff shirt and some cotton hotpants with some simple running shoes that barely hid her ankles; she would enter the Lower Gymnasium and look around - her frame was very skinny, in fact some might say unhealthily so, yet she maintained just the right level of muscle upon to give her that Size 0 look that most Humans in high society would have clamoured for back in the 21st century.

Letting out a slight exhale of relief at the impression of the Gymnasium being empty; she would move to take position on one of the treadmills, that is until she heard the battle cries of a woman coming from the sandbag training area. Her curiosity would get the better of her, raising an eyebrow in puzzlement to herself; she turned on the spot and proceeded to move to the source of the cries until eventually her jade green eyes landed on the exertions and heavy slashes of Lillee.

For a moment she would simply watch - finding both the sword and the woman equally fascinating.

When there was a lull in the savage attacks upon the most unfortunate sandbag that had been suffering Lillee's pent up frustration; she would speak up. "It must...be wonderful, being able to let loose like that."

Reply #2
[PO3 Lillee t’Jellaieu | Lower Gymnasium | Deck 14 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @UltimaImperatrixia

[Show/Hide]

"An odd observation from a disciple of Surak, yes?" Lillee said to the spectator, still out of breath as she sheathed her blade and set it aside. "It is a great release to train like this in the evening, you are right. I have not done it in many years, but this mission, this ship...we all need ways to work out our tension. This is mine." Picking up a towel and wiping her face, Lillee smirked as a thought struck her. "And in any case, such training is necessary. My blade tasted the blood of two Klingons just recently; without training like this, my blood would've been spilled instead."

Lillee considered the slender woman with curiosity, sensing that this was no ordinary Vulcan. Her bearing, her unusual question, her exotic appearance, even the stomach-baring shirt which, by a Vulcan's standards, was unnecessarily alluring. There was a puzzle to be unwrapped here, and Lillee's interest was piqued.

"I am PO3 Lillee t'Jellaieu," she said politely, picking up a bottle of water and taking a swig. "Lillee, if it better pleases your tongue. Do you have much of an interest in swordplay?"

Reply #3

"Surak's ways might have been responsible for my upbringing, but my mind and my feelings are my own...and as of late his teachings have been decidedly average at best..." she chose to omit, a look of frustration being briefly seen in her Jade eyes before she then looks once more at the sword. Taking note of how the beautiful mentioned as if it were perfectly normal, that she slew two Klingons with the very blade she had been currently practicing and dancing with. It was an image that sent a shudder of excitement through Cir'Cie's being.

Remaining somwhat stoic, she replied with; "The Lirpa is the traditional weapon of Vulcan, but I've never participated in martial arts that feature the use of melee weapons...though that doesn't mean I am disinterested...if anything; seeing you vent out your feelings in that manner has piqued my curiosity." she would take a few steps closer, her legs striding with elegance and carrying her nimble frame with ease as she closed the gap somewhat between herself and Lillee.

"Ensign Cir'Cie, ship's primary Botanist...well...probably the only real botanist at the moment now...I make do with the help from the volunteers in regards to maintaining our naturally grown sources of nutritional flora...but in terms of the scientific field - it's just me." she offers a weak smile before lightly shrugging. "Could be worse, I suppose."

Reply #4

[Show/Hide]

The smile completely threw Lillee off-guard. The contrast between the svelte young woman before her and the emotionless robotic Vulcans of Romulan media was startling. Lillee had met plenty of Vulcans who bucked the stereotype, but Cir'Cie went beyond even them.

"I was taught that cultivating life is among the most noble of professions," Lillee said. "The people who said this were farmers, of course, but it holds true." She considered Cir'Cie with open curiosity, remembering how the Vulcan had shuddered at the thought of violence. A thought was tickling Lillee's mind, but she couldn't quite catch it. Instead she looked around the gym, thinking hard, before she spotted what she wanted.

"Wait here," she said before heading off to the other side of the gymnasium. A few moments later she returned holding a pair of plastic swords, both coloured a glaring lime green so that they couldn't be mistaken for real blades. Smiling, she handed one of the swords to Cir'Cie.

"I am not qualified to train you in combat, even swordfighting if I am speaking true," Lillee said, "but this is different. Come." She returned to the dummy, adjusted a control at the base and stepped outside the safety perimeter. "Strike this ten times, as hard as you can. Count out loud with each strike." She glanced around the gym and shrugged. "Shout. Cry out. Scream the number, if you wish. The louder the better, trust me."

Reply #5

Cir'Cie manages to reply to Lillee's statement about farmers by simply saying. "Yes well, armies march on their stomach's or so the Human phrase goes..." before she can continue, she is instructed to wait and she blinks in curiosity as she watches the youthful Romulan swaggering away. Raising an eyebrow in puzzlement akin to how Spock would usually do so, she continues to watch intently until she realizes that Lillee is returning with a lime green plastoid training sword.

Reaching out to gently take it, she assessed the design of said training tool; though aside from a foam handguard and some basic polymer grips for the handle, it was as bland and as standard one might expect. Looking back up and over at Lillee she would open her mouth to protest before she heard the reasoning given.

Her eyes would trace over the sword once more and with an exhale of reluctance, she nodded. "Very well. I will do as you suggest."

Slowly approaching the dummy, Cir'Cie would hesitate - partly wondering if this was a Vulcan ploy. But she chose to trust her crew member and so she raised the sword high above her shoulders, the outline of what curves she had pressing at her sports bra and she then began to strike.

One, two, three - her yells came at a fairly controlled pace yet had slight strain to them
Four, five, six - she could feel the anger coursing through her as she began to tap into her feelings of frustration
Seven, eight, nine - by this point it was clear she wasn't holding back. That infamous Vulcan rage burning in her eyes as her screams of malcontent echoed in the hall.

With the final hit, she would tap into her Vulcan strength and slap the sword hard enough against the dummy to cause a minor fracture within the plastoid blade. Shakily exhaling and sighing - she would re-call the incident at the Klingon Brewery, the rage and yet carnal pleasure she had felt when killing a member of the Infested.

And yet as the anger subsides, she feels a pang of arousal going through her, the feeling of her hormones and adrenaline pumping and the loss of restraint serving to awaken the mnemonic impression left upon her by the Niga all those months ago.
She would slump to her knees and just cry softly before shaking her head again, standing up in defiance to try and regain her composure, exercising her breathing techniques and reinforcing herself with Surak's mental teachings.

Upon turning to face Lillee and wiping her eyes deftly with her left hand, her voice would emit with a brief stutter. "I-I...I apologize...for that outburst...that was not...professional of me."

Reply #6

[Show/Hide]

Lillee watched with astonishment as Cir'Cie did as she was told, and then some. Her attacks was crude, as to be expected, but that wasn't the point; the exhibition of frustration was. The fury that the young woman unleashed at the end was fearsome, and downright shocking to see from a Vulcan. A small smile or occasional shudder was one thing; a feral scream of lethal rage was quite another.

When Lillee saw Cir'Cie fall to her knees, she hurried over, praying that she hadn't made some awful mistake. Cir'Cie little sob made Lillee's chest tighten in fear; should she call for help? A counselor? There was a Vulcan counselor aboard, right? Such an emotional outburst from a Vulcan was akin to a psychotic break in another species, it couldn't be ignored...

Then, however, Cir'Cie stood up, breathing very deliberately. As she turned, Lillee frowned, seeing the immense struggle underway within those green eyes.

"No, it is I who am sorry," Lillee said anxiously, still searching the other woman's eyes with her own. "I did not know that your emotional control was compromised, but I should've recognised the signs. That was foolish of me, to bait your control in such a manner." She grasped Cir'Cie bicep lightly. "Are you alright? Do you want some water?"

Reply #7

Feeling the soft touch of the Romulan's hand upon her exposed bicep only sent another pang of arousal through her and for a moment she would gaze back into Lillee's eyes with her tear stricken pair. Another exhale would follow forth and she would then lightly nod. "Please...that might be of help..." "

Slowly stepping back, she ran her hands through her pixie styled hair and let out another heavy exhale this time with distinct self-frustration recognizable within how her breath exuded outwards and her chest rose. "I have always long envied those who marched under the banner of the Raptor... I always found it...illogical that our people could not see your kin were right."

She confesses softly before starting to pace back and forth likely, a look of uncertainty in her eyes. The Vulcans always suppressed their feelings and then wondered why they had to deal with such emotional and mental instabilities. Granted the Romulans were often destructive and sometimes hedonistic when they let themselves go; but at least they had mostly Mastered their emotional states.

It was something she wish she could emulate, but that slight biological difference within her physiology and especially her brain would make it difficult and risky to say the least. Still; that didn't stop her from finding the idea alluring...she had been close on several occasions to just finding someone to use her, to abuse her. To let her indulge in her buried feelings that she kept within her like a Tritanium lock firmly placed upon a Pandora's Box.

How she yearned to let it be free. She would glance at the tattoo along her wrist and lower forearm that Liam Herrold had given her and sigh softly.

Reply #8

[Show/Hide]

Feeling a painful helplessness, Lillee went to her bag, retrieved a spare bottle of water and brought it to Cir'Cie. The Vulcan's words were startling, every bit as much as her emotional state, and it was increasingly obvious that Cir'Cie was a deeply troubled young woman. The enormity of what she was witnessing struck Lillee then, reinforcing the temptation to call for aid, but Cir'Cie appeared to have regained some semblance of control.

Elements ward me, what have I gotten myself into?

Still, there was no backing out now. Lillee thought of Monoui and Anhlai, still so wonderfully young and innocent, but already growing up far too fast. They might need her in a similar manner one day, in as little as a decade. They might one day undergo the same sort of inner crisis that Cir'Cie was experiencing. If she turned away from aiding Cir'Cie now, how could she hope to help her twins?

"If there is one thing that shocked me, after leaving the Empire," Lillee said softly, "it's that nobody was right." She glanced at the rest of the large gym, but save for a tall human man lifting weights at the far side, they were alone. "You would be surprised by how many Romulans envy Vulcans. Some of it is because of Spock and his missionaries, I suppose, but not all. The same is true here. The last time that I visited Vulcan, a priest of all people confessed that he found some of S'task's later philosophies very attractive."

She hesitated, considering Cir'Cie carefully. "We could try again, if you like, to express your emotion in a more controlled manner, through physical exertion? I was taught some techniques in the Star Navy that may help."

Reply #9

"I find that...hard to believe. But given I am not mentally sound, I suppose my view shouldn't be taken too seriously." she would reply in response to Lillee's mentioning of how some Romulans felt about the Vulcan way of life. Gingerly she would take the water bottle and open it. "Thank you..." came her voice with a hint of gratitude to be heard in it as she placed the tip of the bottle to her luscious lips.

Consuming several gulps of the substance before lowering the bottle and re-sealing her, she listened intently to Lillee's words before finally turning to face her properly at the suggestion of trying some Imperial disciplinary methods that might help with her problem.

It was an interesting proposal. And honestly at this point she didn't see a reason why she should refuse. Her Vulcan meditations had lost their potency, her libido was gradually increasing on a weekly basis and her counselling had not been too successful - especially with how she had managed to seduce one of their department's staff members and experience the pleasures of sexual relapse.

Perhaps Imperial Doctrine could help here where other methods failed. She gazes at Lillee intently before offering the bottle back to her carefully.

"I am not familiar with S'task's philosophies...though I am intrigued to see what techniques you wish to show me."

Reply #10

[Show/Hide]

There was still something about Cir'Cie, her stature, her eyes, that Lillee couldn't quite discern. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she felt that familiar tingle in her lower back, that sensation whenever she went to battle. The instinctive feeling of danger was there, but where was the danger?

Shaking off her musings, Lillee took the bottle. "Come," she said, leading Cir'Cie to the mats at the far side of the gym. The human finished his workout and eyed the two women with curiosity as he toweled off, then shrugged and left for the showers a moment later. Now alone in the large space, Lillee guided Cir'Cie to start stretching.

"This is a common exercise among many humanoid species," Lillee explained as she stretched where she stood, inadvertently emphasising her own body. Lillee's body was lean but muscular, her own biceps well-defined, while the clingy leggings left little to the imagination. "The Romulan military developed a...um...twist, however. Lie down on your back, please, and pull your knees up tight to your chest."

After Cir'Cie lay down on the mat, Lillee knelt down in front of her. She carefully placed her hands on the soles of Cir'Cie feet, and after tucking some blonde hair back behind a pointed ear, braced herself.

"Now, you are going to push against my hands with your feet for ten seconds, building pressure, counting out loudly like before," Lillee said. Her tone had become more professional, less familiar, more like an instructor. "Don't worry about hurting me. Just push as hard as you can at the end, and shout as loud as you can, yes? There is nobody else here. This mat is very sticky, so you won't slip, I promise."

Reply #11
[Ensign Cir'Cie] | Lower Gymnasium | Deck 14 | USS Theurgy] @Griff

With some hesitation, she would not resist against Lillee's motions and guidance. Lying back flat on the mat and facing up at the lights of the Gymnasium, her chest would slowly rise and fall as she exhaled and inhaled to gain some further composure as she listened to the words of assurance that came from the Romulan's lips. Complying with the instructions, she promptly raised her knees up to her chest.

Glancing forth and looking over the curves of the taut and slender woman before her, her gaze quickly fell to see how Lillee had placed her hands upon the soles of her gym shoes.

"Given what happened earlier...I'm not sure if this is wise...but I will trust your judgement..." came her words as she slowly tilted her neck back to the resting position, the view of the ceiling coming to her forward view once more and after a second or so - she began to exercise her long legs and push against Lillee's palms.

Ten seconds was the given requirement for this exercise and for a moment or so Cir'Cie felt this exercise was more controlled than the prior task of striking the dummy earlier. And because she could predict when she ought to shout; there was less need for her to evoke her emotions.

Her legs would tense further and she would push harder and harder still upon the hands that wrested to keep her feet from doing so until finally the ten seconds had passed and Cir'Cie let out a loud yet rather empty shout into the air of the Gymnasium. Despite having yelled; she didn't really feel a visceral surge or emotional sting. It felt rather mechanical and this in turn made the young raise an eyebrow in puzzlement. "Most curious..." it was not as explosive or as jarring as she thought it would have been...perhaps she had done it wrong?

Reply #12

[Show/Hide]

Lillee looked back at Cir'Cie with puzzlement. Far from the physical explosion that should've happened, kicking out and pushing Lillee away, there was nothing. Cir'Cie plainly wasn't feeling the simmering tension that made such an exercise worthwhile.

"Yes, it is," Lillee said, frowning. "Maybe it is because you are Vulcan, not rihanna? There are subtle differences over millennia of parallel evolution, so maybe your inner blood burn differs? Or it could just be chance. The instructor at training camp said that such exercises work for only 85% of rihannsu."

After a moment's thought, Lillee shrugged. "There is one other exercise I was taught. Sit straight with your legs wide apart." After Cir'Cie complied, Lillee crawled to behind the Vulcan, moving to sit directly behind her with her own legs splayed wide. She scooted forward a bit until her pelvis was pressing against Cir'Cie's posterior, Romulan legs stretched along Vulcan legs.

"This is a little different," Lillee said quietly, her breath tickling the back of Cir'Cie's neck. She glanced around the empty gym, grateful that nobody could see the apparently intimate technique. It wasn't, of course; it was an officially prescribed PT exercise in the Romulan military, and new recruits quickly abandoned any untoward inclinations after performing it with a gruff century old instructor. Still, Lillee was happy to avoid the potential onlookers and gossip.

"I am going to press behind your ears in a rhythm," Lillee said, a hand moving to each ear and finding the spots she wanted with her thumbs. As she did, Lillee hooked her ankles over Cir'Cie's thighs. "We will do five second bursts, and you must try to pull your legs together as I apply pressure to your jannavogic clusters. In our species, these nerve clusters are densely packed and overenergised when we feel tense, so pressure can lead to a relaxing sensation. Are you ready?"

rihannsu/rihanna: male/female Romulans

Reply #13

The proximity of Lillee's tight and taut frame being so close to her, the feeling of body warmth radiating with her own. It was enough to make her pulse heighten and her cheeks flush with a distinct dark green. But she would berate and steel herself; looking forward and ahead rather than allowing the temptation to admire the Romulan's strong and svelte legs. Listening to her words intently about how this was a just another formal exercise practised by the Romulan Imperial Military - she couldn't help but wonder if forming strong and intense bonds with your squad-mates was one of the mantras of the Romulans...it would not surprise her if that was the case.

She would close her eyes, a look of need on her expression upon feeling the hot humid breath of air that made her skin shudder and stand on end.

"I'm not sure if this is necessary, but I will do as you ask." Cir'Cie stated in compliance, doing her best not to let the sensitivity or erogenous factor of her ears come into play. Though she couldn't deny it felt wonderful to have someone touching her ears in such a manner, nor could she remember the last time she had experienced it.

She would do her utmost to focus on how Lillee was pushing against her legs in the five second bursts she had been inform off and Cir'Cie would do her best to push back against her, the muscles in her legs straining quite hard. Between the strenuous activity of trying to resist the push back of the stronger and more taut legs of the Romulan huntress and the gentle pressure and massages being applied to her sensitive ears; she found it incredibly difficult to focus. Letting out audible exhales as she tried to concentrate and persist in the exercise.

After about ten flexes with her legs however; a small yelp would escape her lips and she would then start to blush heavily. "I can...see why your military make use of this exercise..." her voice would then say, her stoic demeanour somewhat fragmented and shaky in how her words carried out upon the air.

Reply #14

[Show/Hide]

Lillee smiled, lightly slapping Cir'Cie's side. "There is a reason why the Star Navy is feared across the quadrant, even by Starfleet," she said smugly. "I am happy to help, in any case. I know how aggravating it can be to feel everything bottled up inside, but be unable to release it. Those are the only techniques that I know, unfortunately, but if you need aid again, you may seek me out."

With that, Lillee drew her legs back and hopped to feet. She stepped in front of Cir'Cie and offered the Vulcan a hand to get up. "Speaking true, if you ever get the opportunity, unlikely as it is, I suggest visiting the Empire. You may enjoy the experience, and there are many professionals who could help you in any number of ways. You would hardly be the first Vulcan to cross the Neutral Zone. The government usually leaves them be, even restrains the Tal Shiar, out of a hope that those Vulcans turn to our ways."

Lillee frowned. "That is the official line, anyway. I do not know if it's true." With that, she returned to the practice dummies, assuming that Cir'Cie would follow. Lillee picked up her sheathed honor-blade, considered it for a moment, then shrugged before picking up her bag as well. She glanced at Cir'Cie, who was just as sweaty as her, despite having had less exertion. "I don't really have the appetite for more blade training. Showers?"

Reply #15

Cir'Cie would internally muse over Lillee's bragging about the might and efficiency of the Romulan Imperial Navy, she naturally felt skeptical but considering how this woman was trying to help her and that she was also now in a state of mild arousal - she simply let it slide.  Taking the hand of the sweaty Romulan femme fatale, she would quickly stand back up on her own two feet.

Visit the Empire? It was something she had never considered...but perhaps with the way Theurgy's travels were going, perhaps they would end up visiting Romulus or Rator III at some point further down the line of its ever winding voyage to try and achieve...something in its endeavours. That only reminder only served to spark more feelings of agitation in her. Still she simply listened and processed the words coming forth from Lillee's lips.

And that is when the suggestion for showers was thrown at her. Naturally; she would blush somewhat, but scolded herself mentally figuring she could just clean herself with haste and then part ways from this alluring and powerful woman before her.

"Yes, let's proceed...I apologize for not saying much in regards to what you say about the Empire, but its always been a topic I've tended to avoid...my father was always fascinated by the history of your people. I myself preferred plants...at the time at least. But spending some short time with you has shown me that much of great value can be learned...and experienced with your kind...so thank you."

Proceeding to walk towards the showers, Cir'Cie looked on ahead - trying to clear her thoughts and quell those usual urges that continued to mock her teachings of Surak almost everyday, even as she did venture forward her hips and derriere would carry swagger and stride, despite how thin and nubile she was.

Reply #16

[Show/Hide]

"You are most welcome," Lillee replied with a smile as the two women headed for the locker room. "One thing that I have loved doing since I arrived in the Federation is meeting Vulcans. It has been most pleasurable to explore Vulcan culture, to visit the Fire Plains and the Forge, to meet Vulcan priests. Most are as lovely as you, and very friendly given that my people tried to conquer Vulcan...what was it, twelve years ago? I would not have been so forgiving in their place."

As they entered the locker room, the tall human that they'd seen earlier exited a shower his dark skin still damp and a towel wrapped around his waist. He was in superb shape although Lillee didn't let her eyes linger on the half-naked man, gym etiquette being what it was. For his part, the human nodded amicably at the two women as he passed by to return to his locker.

"I actually dated a Vulcan for a while," Lillee said offhand as she set her bag and sword down next to a bench out of sight of the human. "She was very sweet, speaking true, more so than I would've guessed beforehand. The relationship didn't work for many reasons, but we enjoyed each other all the same for the time we had. She had a great intellect, and we would talk for hours and hours about...anything, really." Quite casually Lillee took off her vest, revealing her own slender upper body, before she sat down and started removing her footwear. She had gained considerable muscle in recent weeks through hard work, and it showed in her toned abdomen and biceps.

As she srood back up, hooked her thumbs inside her waistband and dropped her pants, Lillee smiled at Cir'Cie. "This is my way of saying, I suppose, that I would welcome your company again if you are amenable. We could all use another friend amidst this war, yes?" Lillee dropped her underwear next, then set her clothes in a pile on the bench. "I could speak of Romulan culture, you can speak of Vulcan culture...we could both learn a great deal."

Reply #17

Cir'Cie would briefly take note of the Human male leaving, the sight of his fine form was enough to stoke the embers of desire deep inside of her and she would let out a heavy exhale through her nostrils before glancing over at the even more alluring and beautifully sculpted Romulan woman who was undressing before her. Feeling her own heart rate increasing as the words came forth from Lillee's luscious lips - she would barely register and listen to what was being said before being able to give her reply.

"We do value truth above most other things...with the exception of logic. Though I find truth and logic can be very suffocating at times..." gradually, she would proceed to undress, turning away to do so and slowly stripping out of her mid-riff exposing shirt and then slowly proceeding to move her shoes and bottoms. Her own taut and glistening bronzed frame and svelte derriere presented to the Romulan's eyes for a moment as she hastened to move her clothing aside to bench. Turning back to face Lillee, her flat chest and defined toned stomach shone in the light of the shared shower room.

"There is much about Romulan culture I would actually like to learn...my people chose the cowardly option of suppressing our emotions. To me; it always seemed the Romulans chose to master and embrace what they felt...and given my extenuated circumstances...I could use some of that will power and understanding right now..." Cir'Cie's jade green eyes would glance over to the left in slight embarrassment, a level of arousal being quite visible on her nubile frame even as she continued to do her best to act with decorum and respect.

"Let us proceed with the cleansing" came her next statement, as if eager to move on with the topic and change the scenery quickly.

Reply #18

[Show/Hide]

Hearing a Vulcan disparage Surakian philosophy as 'cowardly' was akin to hearing a Klingon vow an oath of pacifism. Lillee looked at Cir'Cie in astonishment, not believing her own ears. True, she had heard of some Romulans being converted to the path of logic. Spock had made a real impact on Romulus that had changed many hearts and minds. The other way round, though? Vulcans were so disciplined, so dedicated, that the idea of one abandoning Surakian logic was inconceivable. It made them rigid, lacking the flexibility and vitality of their imperial cousins, but it also made them formidable.

Then again, looking at Cir'Cie, Lillee realised how flawed her thinking was. Vulcans could not be so easily stereotyped; each was complex and unique, and this young woman was clearly more unique than most. More, she was clearly going through something profound, though Lillee felt woefully unqualified to help her.

Then, after a cursory glance up and down Cir'Cie's naked body, it clicked. The tension. The roving eyes. The trembling lips. The perked nipples of her pert breasts. The embarrassment.

"Elements preserve..." Lillee whispered, eyes wide. After standing there for a moment, dumbstruck, she did the first thing that came to mind: Lillee strode forward and shoved Cir'Cie against a bulkhead inbetween two shower cubicles with an audible smack. With one hand braced on the Vulcan's solar plexus, holding her in place, the other hand firmly grasped Cir'Cie's chin.

"Look at me," Lillee commanded firmly, giving the younger woman no choice in the matter. Hearing hurried footsteps behind her, Lillee glanced over her shoulder to see the dark-skinned human man there, awkwardly holding a towel to cover his groin with one hand, but evidently quite concerned. "Everything is fine, I promise."

The stranger didn't seem convinced and was surely perplexed by the situation, but Lillee didn't care a whit. Instead she looked into Cir'Cie's eyes, the brown rigorously searching the green. It only took a few moments, Lillee keeping Cir'Cie pinned as she examined the Vulcan carefully.

"I am so sorry, I should've seen it," Lillee murmured, letting go of Cir'Cie's chin but keeping the other hand firmly in place. Speaking quietly enough so as not to be overheard, Lillee whispered, "I believe that I know what ails you, though I did not know that it could happen to a Vulcan. You ae sexually overactive, yes? So much that it feels like you will lose control, but no matter how much sex you have, it does not seem to dampen your hunger for more?"

Simple Audio Video Embedder