Skip to main content
Recent Posts
Interregnum 01-02 S2 / Re: Day 6 [ 1710hrs. ] If He Only Had a Brain
Last post by Juzzie -
{Rhys Williams | Counselling Offices| Deck 09 | USS Theurgy] attn: @Ellen Fitz

Rhys had sat and listened to the older man speak. There was a lot he revealed in those moments together. It seemed to the young Welshman that at various times Hirek forgot himself and his previous reserve. He gave straight forward answers about his wants and desires from the basics about drinking, sex, problem serving to the broader desires for his people. It occurred to Rhys that Hirek had come to realise it in himself. While the Romulan remained friendly, and jovial the drawbridge had gone up. His demeanour radically changed.

It had begun with his mention of Tal Shiar and Rhys wondered if the upcoming trials and tribulations were the reason for that. As he moved towards the door and Hirek thanked him for their time together, Rhys felt it. Dread. At first a feeling like looking over a cliff edge his stomach seeming to drop, then the sensation of hot pressure behind his eyes and cold air over his skin.

The thought echoing in his head was. “Again, alone again.” Then the inevitable came, the polite almost casual suggestion that he decompress on his own. He knew it was absurd, he knew that he barely knew and probably ought not to trust this guy. He knew that this was the result of something in Hirek rather than something in himself, but that didn’t change the pain of that feeling. It was as if the Romulan had stamped his forehead with the word ‘rejected’.

There was anger to. Many people struggled to imagine Rhys getting angry but that was because it was nearly always directed inwards. It flooded him drenching the Valleys of his mind it fuelled the part of him that hated himself and inspired its exquisite tortures. Some of it was directed at Hirek but that subsided quickly and wormed back into his mind. Rhys simply remained where he had been left looking up at Hirek like the most pathetic kicked puppy in the world.

“I suppose you are right.” He said his voice keeping unnaturally steady. “Well... Welcome aboard.” He said with a formal stiffness and a smile that did not reach his eyes.

He waited for Hirek to leave. He began to count softly to himself. Once he had reached the appropriate number his fist collided with a bulkhead. His hand made a sickening crunch and physical pain blunted the anger a little. “So pathetic.” He growled.

-FIN-
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: CH 2: S [Day 01 | 1700hrs] Cross on the Titan
Last post by Krajin -
[ Dominic Winters | Lower Gymnasium | Vector 2 | Deck 14 | The Ranger ATTN:

Dominic couldn’t help but laugh at the comparison between a prissy Romulan and a standard-issue Vulcan being called hobgoblins. “Well I have a sure-fire way to tell the difference. See where the Reman is lurking.” Which, to be fair to Dominic, the Remans did look more like Hobgoblins and Nosferatu in some form or another. Though were supposedly great for a lay.

Delivering a quick jab as he finalized the first of the cycle that they had started, Dominic added. “So I am curious then why you say Honour and Respect have no place in the battlefield. Yet you should not switch off the mind or the morals. Wherein many species and cultures build their Honour codes and morals around each other.” He adjusted his stance slightly and began the drill a touch quicker, roughly twenty percent quicker to test how Cross’ own reflexes were. Jab, cross-jab, arm trap, then knee with a pivot followed by the elbow.

“Klingons have a code of honour and their morals are built around it.” Jab, Cross, catch, and trap the arm. “Even Kzint have a code of honour of a sort, even if they only apply it to themselves. Which I don’t quite understand. Racial superiority? Or is it religious?”

“Sometimes we need to decide what we are willing to sacrifice for the mission, for the ship, for the many. Those choices can suck and we can moralize them after the fact when we have more information than we did in the moment. So, where do you really stand?” Dominic finished with the elbow to the pad.

Stepping back to give Cross a moment to recover while Dom stretched a bit and demonstrated his next set. The Jab, cross, elbow, tail-sweep, knee, pivot and push. Adding his own into the mix as he is a fair bit taller to make a headbutt from him practical.

“Risa is a lark to go and visit for some R&R. Unless you’re not keen on a place where swimsuits and light casual wear is borderline mandatory and the hedonism rampant and thankfully, Ferengi free!” He laughed. “Some people can be very much obsessed with the tail like some are with the pointy ears. They like to touch the pointy ears and see if stroking the tips makes you squirm or shudder?” Dominic asked between strikes. The tail-sweep getting employed in alternate directions to make it less predictable.

“Being a Kzint who isn’t a dick to people you get attention on Risa. They want to sit, pet the tail, and stroke it.” He laughed which threw off his rhythm a bit. He took a moment to right himself and then started up again. “I got a lot of attention which did result in a few public adventures. Word to the wise, don’t try doing it on sand. It likes to boldly go.” He chuckled some more. “Was a real thing when I visited Japan and hit the onsens in various cities. Some people liked the uh.. Giant beast man vibe I put out. Mixed Gender ones were the most amusing for that.” Dominic added.

“I deduce you can focus on the soldiers rather than the ladies. Vulcans have that whole, do the deed every seven years or else they go feral thing going for them. Maybe for you its the hormones distracting you, the raging surge through the body. Inexperience or maybe.. Just being a male.” He teased lightly.
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: CH 2: S [Day 01 | 1435 hrs] When Trolls Dance, Vulcans Growl
Last post by Ellen Fitz -
[ Lt. Cmdr. Cross | Sickbay | D. 21 | V. 3 | “Ranger” of USS Theurgy] Attn: @EnigmaTales

“If you find the author of the madness we’ve all been living in, do us all a favor and give him or her a good left hook.” Cross pushed off the biobed, presuming he was cleared to do so. “And yeah, I do think it’s unofficially SOP to meet a counselor at least once post-stasis. But beyond that, if you are leery of meeting any of the old acquaintances, we’ve had a lot of transfers in, and even defectors and refugees come aboard during your sleepy time. If you don’t want to restart then maybe a fresh start? I’m no guru on fresh starts, and I’m a far cry from a counselor in any sense of the word, but I’ll make myself free if you need some downtime. I do know a thing or two about feeling alone and a bit anchorless.”

Cross gave a non-committal shrug before following the action with a full round of shoulder shrugs and neck rolls. The last vestiges of the headache was gone, and he felt himself again.

“The sound therapy sounds worth a shot. Just give me some options for times, and we can see where our schedules overlap in the coming days. Can’t really guarantee much in the immediate future given our present mission.” When she added the note about keeping a diary, Cross couldn’t help but give a little snort of amusement. “’Dear Diary, today I wanted to punch my fist through a console because an ensign was chewing too loudly at a table nearby. Perhaps I should go visit the doc again.’ That sort of thing? Or more of a taking note of details surrounding the onset of another headache?”
Interregnum 01-02 S2 / Re: Day 16 [2200hrs] A shore for shore leave
Last post by Nolan -
[ PO2 Kythalie Benmual | Holodeck | Vector 02 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Brutus

"I do count it as a plus to not worry about sunburns. Holodecks do serve their purpose once in a while." she answered him with a slight smirk. Sarresh in the meantime was able to see all of Kythalie as she had continued to strip herself of any excess clothing for the holodeck program she intended to run. When her panties were slipped off, Sarresh could notice a neatly trimmed private area, the dark patch of stubble betraying where she shaved regularly it seemed. The petty officer in the meantime produced a spray and began to treat the various bruises that were on Sarresh. She did so in silence, not asking him where or what he did to get them. There was no point in asking since it was classified most likely. The treatment however did offer Kythalie the chance to peek what Sarresh was built like. A light smile tugged at her lips every now and then before the spray was recycled along with her uniform and underwear.

After that, the relaxation could truly begin. The program started up and the scenery changed. Kythalie did look over her shoulder to Sarresh to see what his first impressions would be. She had to smile a little wider when he complimented her home and in turn gave her an impression of how Ash'reem oceans would look like. Kythalie was curious about it for certain and she turned to face him. Her caramel skin bathing in the sunlight and soaking up the warmth. "That sounds quite unique to behold. What about the atmosphere? Is it humid or warm like here?"

Sarresh suggested to her to take the lead to what to do. Kythalie looked into the artificial eyes of the man and nodded towards the water of the ocean next to them. The sound of the small sized waves crashing onto the beach were quite enticing and invitingly. "I always take a dip and just enjoy the feeling of water around me. I usually take a small swim and just float around while I soak up some warmth. After that, I usually head to the cabin not too far from here, make myself a decent meal and enjoy the scenery. On other occasions, I'd go for a hike or do some climbing, though this is hardly the right attire for that." she chuckled and shrugged as she slowly brought up her hand and used her index finger to tap him in the center of his chest playfully. "What about you? You're my guest so I can at least offer you the freedom to explore whatever you like." she asked him, curious about what he'd suggest next.
Parallel Universes - "What if?" / Re: [2376] Entanglement of Chaos
Last post by Ellen Fitz -
[Ens. Enyd Isolde Madsen | Mador Base | Cardassia Prime ] ATTN: @RyeTanker

“Can you handle the climb on your own?” Javec asked immediately after getting her hooked up. Enyd nodded before pushing him towards Zark. It seemed they’d had an unspoken agreement that he would keep an eye on the more heavily injured Andorian, at least as much as the medic allowed.

The climb up was less than easy, especially given the pain still riding like feral cats through her nervous system, and Enyd was panting and covered in a sheen of sweat by the time she reached the top. She didn’t protest when a rough grip hauled her over the edge and all but tossed her aside to make room for the others still coming. Her hands shook, and her grip was slick as Enyd worked to unhook herself.

[ Kurar to Madsen. ]

Enyd groaned. On the one hand, it was a relief that her CDO had gotten the message she’d left, including a personal comms frequency, but given the SNAFU they were still dealing with, the Trill could’ve picked a better time. Continuing her backward bum slide until she was propped against the wall facing where the others continued to crawl up, Enyd responded.

[ Madsen here. Situation is complex. Have Luske Ontatt in custody and have suspicion that our present situation is on account of Ono and Jassarc. ]

There was a pause during which the last of their group made it up the ledge and it was time to haul her ass back up. She gratefully accepted the hand, patting Zark’s shoulder gently as they rapidly filed into the corridor system.

[ Do you have any other witnesses or data to corroborate your theories, or is everything getting blown to bits? ] To his credit, her CDO seemed more interested in dealing with the chaos card he’d been handed and would wait until they made it back to base before he dealt out punishment and reprimand.

[ One witness aside from Ontatt, uncertain on potential intel gathered by the Cardassian infiltration team. Ensign Zark and I were temporarily compromised. ]

She heard the man sigh before he replied. [ We have your signatures. Get to the designated safe house and get what information you can from your ‘witness’ and Ontatt. I will directly discuss the matter with the Castellan to ascertain what we can do regarding Jassarc and Ono. Keep me informed of any changes. Herasin is sending a team of plainclothes commandos to rendezvous with you, ETA three hours. ]

[ Acknowledged. Madsen out. ]

Again, to his credit, Kurar wasn’t wasting time or breath in lecturing or reprimanding her. He knew well enough that would be useless at this point; something better done in person if they survived.

Ghin Torlan held up an arm, signaling the group to halt. Enyd leaned against the wall, catching her breath, and took the brief pause to catch Zark up on her communication with her CDO.

“You’ll want to let Torlan know these details,” Javec leaned forward to comment once she finished and they resumed their trek back to the surface. “Otherwise, you’ll end up with dead security personnel and an even worse diplomatic incident on your hands than this.”
Director's Cut / Re: (2381) USS Theurgy: Got My Mind Set on You
Last post by Juzzie -
[Lt. Rhys Williams | Counseling Offices | Deck 13 | Vector 03 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @joshs1000

It had had been a quiet day. Rhys was always surprised when one of those came along. The Crew of the Theurgy was in a deeply stressful situation from the beginning, often made worse by other events. The Counsellors had busy schedules. There was always something or someone on the verge of crisis.

On this day however Rhys had seen at most three people. In some ways it could be good, he could catch up with paperwork, but it also put him on edge. The less confident side of himself wondered if he was being avoided, if the crew wanted to see the other counsellors and the shy weird guy. He knew it was nonsense of course he got just as many patients as everyone else. Sometimes, he got more because he tended to overwork himself. However, the feeling was always there.

He knew he had one more this afternoon, a Chief petty officer. Once he had seen the man he would head back to his quarters and try and relax, fail and end up doing more work. He knew the appointment was a Kzinti which was immediately interesting to him. The young Welshman knew very little about the Psychology of the Kziniti except from books. However, he was eager to learn and had spent the last few hours reading up on it. He’d even gotten some works for some before bed reading.

Rhys wasn’t sure of the specifics of why Lok was coming to see him, but that was often better. It was better sometimes to get the information direct from the horses… or in this case cat’s mouth. He however did see he had seen a few councillors in his time on board. There could be any number of reasons for that, personality clashes, if Lok found counselling a particularly galling process which some did maybe even something else entirely.

Eventually his assistant let him know that his patient had arrived. He informed her to tell him to come in, and he positioned himself standing in front of his desk.

It wasn’t often that Rhys felt small. Rhys was over six feet tall. He was well built with a body built for swimming and honed by his love of Rugby. However, before Lok, he felt like shuttle caught in the pull of a star. Rhys naturally shy, tended to stoop in a subconscious attempt to deflect attention however he found himself trying to straighten up. Not that it made much difference.

Rhys recovered quickly and offered Lok a small smile. “Hi, nice to meet you. Would you like to take a Seat?” He indicated a large comfy armchair… well large for a human probably still a little cramped for Lok. “My name is Rhys.” He was careful to avoid mentioning rank. Rhys had never been much for that kind of thing. He was counsellor first and foremost and mostly still saw himself as a civilian. As far as he was concerned his rank was just there in case something catastrophic happened to all the people above him and the people who had defeated them wanted someone to negotiate surrender terms with.

He immediately picked up on the tentative way Lok moved. It diffused a lot of the shock of how big and muscular he was. He was just another person who needed his help. He noted the casual appearance of the Kzinti. He was glad of that, he often wished more of his patients came to see him in more casual dress. Staying in uniform could subconsciously create a lot of tension in his experience.

“Can I get you anything to drink?” He said motioning towards his replicator. A small part of him was also noting there was something pleasing in the way Lok’s muscles moved. Regardless of Lok’s response Rhys moved to get himself a cup of tea and said in his soft sing-song Welsh accent. “How can I help you?”
Interregnum 01-02 S2 / Re: Day 17 [2200 hrs.] Aftermath's Embrace
Last post by Dumedion -
[LT Arven Leux | Arboretum | Deck 22 | Vector 03 | USS Theurgy] Attn: @EnigmaTales
[Show/Hide]
“Fluffernutter sandwich,” Arven answered without hesitation, before he flagged down one of the servers across the way with a wave. “Peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, between two slices of bread,” he elaborated, in case V'lana had never heard of it. “I discovered it as a kid on Earth and it’s been my go-to ever since.”

Once the waitress approached Arven asked her for a menu, which she provided and he slid over to the Elsarian. “Do you still take special orders,” he asked her, with another gesture to V'lana. “Something off menu?” He wasn’t sure it would be prudent to stress the Elsarian’s digestive system too much so soon out of stasis, so opted to er on the side of caution.

“Of course. Anything in the replicator database,” the waitress nodded, then shifted her attention to V’lana. “Once you’ve made a selection, just hit order and I’ll bring it right over,” she nodded again.

“The wonders of modern technology. Hopefully your native fare is available,” Arven shrugged, “but if you want to try a fluffernutter, you can have some of mine. A few bites shouldn’t hurt too much, but I’d recommend giving your system a little more time to regulate first.”

V'lana’s earlier comment about her appearance came back to Arven's mind. He paused, appraising her, then frowned and shrugged slightly. “If I hadn’t been there when you woke up I don’t think I could tell you just came out of cryo – but then again, I’m certainly no expert on such things,” he shrugged again. “Could always be worse, I reckon? Other than a few kilos lighter than you went in, are there any lingering physical differences that we should discuss,” he asked with a hint of concern, unconsciously falling back into work mode.
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: Ch 4: S [D01 |1830] Second Station from the right and straight on till its over
Last post by ob2lander961 -
[ Ens. Via "DixeBee" Wix |Erudite crew quarters ] Attn: @Eden  @ RyeTanker @Tael
[Show/Hide]

It had already been a few hours since Via settled in her bunk on the rather "spartan" Savi vessel. Laying back on her rather uncomfortable bed made her consider that she had been taking her quarters back on the Theurgy for granted. At least over there she managed to make her room just the way she liked it, replacing nearly everything she could to her liking. "Hmmm..." she groaned as she adjusted herself into a better position to play some video game on her PADD, but that only lasted so long.

"Fuck this". She sat up on her bed in frustration and stretched looking at the wider room. Via was bunking with Corsair which she soon noticed was talking to one of those Savi. Paying attention only briefly, the young woman took note of the rather, in her own words, "bitchy" attitude the Alien had with her counterpart and little of anything else he said as she was still occupied with playing her game. When the Savi left she rolled her eyes and retained her focus. Then Corsair started talking to himself which prompted Via to begin teasing him.

"You talkin' to yourself old man. My ass gotta find a doc for you now?" she chuckled but didn't receive any reaction. The half Bajoran seem to be distracted himself, muttering something about orbits and defenses. She looked up "Hey! Somethin' going on?"

No response. It seemed like he didn't hear her but Via didn't like being ignored. She observed Corsair contact the other two Valkyrie pilots on board which only increased her paranoia and then he bolted off out of the room.

"Hey wait!" Via said calling after him to no success. Not wanting to be left out she grabbed her flight jacket and ran after him, following him until she realized she probably should've got Chaos in on whatever was going on. It took a few minutes since she got lost on the way but both Via, him, and his RIO made it to the launch bay coming right in the middle of the meeting.

Panting Via walked up to the group of pilots and began to speak. "Dixiebee- Chaos- and uh...who the fuck are you?" Via said referring to his RIO but soon dismissed him. "Whatever. Y'all's asses better not be plannin' a mission without us! Be leavin' behind all the squadron's speed and firepower." Via said proudly and smugly before extending her arm to the side for a fist bump from Chaos.
Episode 02: Cosmic Imperative / Re: Chapter 4: When you wish upon a star [ Day 1 | 1400 ]
Last post by ob2lander961 -
[ Ens. Via "DixeBee" Wix |Aerodrome of the Erudite ] Attn: @Eden  @Juzzie  @Brutus @ RyeTanker @Ellen Fitz @Eirual @Sqweloooklel @ Griff @Tael
[Show/Hide]

"Shitt...I dunno maybe." Via said in reply to Faye's explanation. Considering how her Mother was quite liberal with her sleeping habits and how she had never met her father, there may have actually been a chance there was Betazoid somewhere in Via's family tree. Not like she made any attempt to find out. Her medical records from before she join Starfleet were nonexistant in part of being born on a non Federation planet and being born into a crime family. Her actual father likely wasn't even registered with the Federation. Didn't stop the young pilot of considering the prospect. Maybe she had been part Betazoid the entire time.

"Hmm..." While Faye was distracted talking to Ida she squinted her eyes and tried very very very hard to read her mind. It almost look liked she was about to blow a blood vessel by the time Faye turned her attention back to her. Caught off guard Via promptly resigned her back to a "normal" state and pretended she wasn't just trying to see if she was telepathic.

"Huh? Oh! Fuck yeah!" she said with a child-like enthusiasm and sprinted beyond her, but not before looking back and stating "My ass totally wasn't readin' your mind by the way!" and turning the corner out of view
Interregnum 01-02 S2 / Re: Day 02 [1000 hrs.] The Commander's Confidant
Last post by Brutus -
[Cmdr. Natalie Stark | Counseling Department Offices | Deck 08 | Vector 1 | USS Theurgy ]Attn: @Nesota Kynnovan 
[Show/Hide]

The confusion from the Bennion hologram was lost on Natalie, but it was clear that the first hologram knew the second, and thus it was easy to extrapolate that the brunette in the red bikini bottoms was a fellow member of the Aurora's crew. That would make some sense she supposed since the program was designed to be a gift to Lt. Ashby, who had not been able to visit the planet with the other Aurora Lieutenant and - presumably - the brunette whose name had not been given. She glanced over at the 'real' Lieutenant in the room with every intent to ask for a bit of clarification but saw that the blonde was busy looking at the assembled crowd in the bar and - very clearly pushing her chest out to draw attention to it.

Natalie stared in shock before averting her eyes, and drawing a hand over her own bust. Surely she had to be mistaken as to what she had just seen. Was the counselor trying to draw attention to her bust, or had Natalie drawn the wrong conclusion to a perfectly innocent moment. There was chatter among the holograms, nothing that she could really pick up any specifics from, but just like her fellow Martian, Natalie noticed that a lot of the virtual patrons of the bar were looking at the two humans with concealed - or not so concealed - interest and....Approval? Desire? Just what kind of program is this? She asked herself.

No, now that she was aware of it, she couldn't ignore the fact that she was being watched by almost everyone present, save for the moment, the two holographic Aurora personnel, who seemed more interested in each other than Lt. Ashby or Natalie herself. She was sure she had drawn a few looks on Aldea, but most of that time had been in the presence of Vanya and in truth, Natalie had eyes for no one but her friend, and thus missed a lot of the stares the pair had drawn. True, they stayed clothed around people, unlike the situation she found herself in now. And it was clear that the algorithms that governed this program decided the bar crowd liked big titted Martians. The trucks on that one Risian were doing nothing at all to hide just how much he approved.

Natalie could feel the brush crawling up her skin, turning her cheeks red and causing her legs to press together in a barely repressed squirm. Dammit.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Amanda's voice, and she turned her attention back to the blonde doing her utter damnedest to pretend nothing was amiss because it would be highly unprofessional of her to do otherwise. The smile was a bit shaky and she kept her eyes glued firmly above Amanda's ample chest.

"Yes, I think I need a drink after all of this," she waved her hand around in a circle to indicate pretty much everything, having pulled her arm away from her breasts lest her companion pick up on her discomfort and more than mild (traitorous) arousal. She turned and promptly moved over to the bar, ordering something at random and watching the half nude man mix the drink with little issue while waiting for Amanda to join her. She'd leaned over, crossing her arms under her bust and resting them in turn on the bar, something she did often enough in the Spreadhead lounge or Below Decks. But she wore clothes at those bars - certainly more than the remnants of her swimsuit that she sported now - and had not quite taken into account how that put her on just as much display as Amanda's preening had done earlier.

"So her name is Lucy? The one who practically assaulted Lt. Bennion?" Natalie asked, once Lt. Ashby had joined her as the brunette Martian had scampered away at a quick, hip wiggling clip. "I take it she was another one of your crew?" Apparently saying Lucy's name had been a mistake, because the talkative, slender woman's head turned away from the holographic representation of the  Aurora's Chief of Operations and over to Natalie and Amanda. Something about the exchange had drawn the attention of the holographic pilot, though why it took a second mention of her name to do so would confuse Natalie when she thought about programmed triggers later.

What was important was that the Lucy Hunt hologram recognized the blonde Martian at the far bar, and her face lit up with glee. "Amanda! Fancy meeting you here on Risa! When did you get in?" The Pilot grabbed Bennion's hand and dragged the other avatar over to the two Martians, bouncing about and throwing her arms around Amanda in a fierce hug, pressing her smaller bust to the blonde woman's in a way that Natalie found appealing, much to her chagrin, before the pilot stepped back and held Amanda at arms length.

"I'm so glad you're trying the program out! Risa was such a fun place, especially when the party really gets going and we were both so sad you couldn't join us. Which, don't you have a job to do?" This was said to Hailey, who looked at Lucy with mild annoyance.

"I was getting to that but someone interrupted me, miss-nosey-intruder," the operations officer poked Lucy in the shoulder, but the pilot just laughed it off and made a 'get on with it gesture', while her eyes watched Amanda intently. If she took notice of Natalie, the hologram gave no sign. There was something about that gaze though, the intensity, that intrigued Natalie, and she began to feel as if she were missing something. But by that point Hailey had turned to the assembled Risians and called out, "Now that our guests have arrived let's get this party started!"

The crowd of holographic Risian's let out a collective cheer, raising glasses, and the band really kicked into high gear, with a fast paced tune replacing the slower, though no less festive piece they'd been playing prior. Glasses clinked, music swelled and the two cooks tending the pig roast across the bar lifted the carcass up off the coals to even more cheers. And during it all, Lucy Hunt kept her eyes glued on Amanda. Only when her holographic counterpart was facing fully away, and the cheers were their loudest, did the representation of the Ensign act, with a massive grin on her face.

"You should really get the full Risian experience, Amanda," she declared, and reached out, placing her hands on Hailey's hips. The other hologram seemed startled and twisted to look down at Lucy, but the brunette simply slid her hands down, and hooked her fingers into the other blonde's waistband. And then she dropped down to her knees, pulling the bikini bottoms off, which promptly vanished, before giggling madly and giving Bennion's now bare rump a playful swat. "Surprise!"

It took a moment for the shocked Martian commander to realize that a breeze had picked up, and she clasped her arms around her chest as her nipples grew even tighter at the site of the other woman's bare (holographic) bum. And then feeling the chill between her legs, she remembered one small fact: the Hailey Bennion hologram was the control factor for the program's clothing settings. And now that the hologram was completely nude - so was everyone else.

Including Natalie and Amanda.
Simple Audio Video Embedder