Skip to main content
Topic: DAY 01: A Fresh Start | Part 1 [1230 hrs.] (Read 7550 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: DAY 01: A Fresh Start | Part 1 [1230 hrs.]

Reply #25
Chris kept up his oral "attack" until he heard Amelya's voice at which point he looked from his vantage point over the tip of her exposed and quivering cult, through her parted legs, up and over her toned and smooth belly and torso, through her most divine breasts to her sweaty and flushed face.

It was almost like he was looking upon something of the Divine which struck him speechless and breathless.

Chris didn't say a word as he climbed into the bio bed over the trill and gently pressed the heavy head of his cock against her sex while gently slipping his arms under her and holding Amelya close to him as he said gently "no ranks..my name is Chris, Amelya." before he thruster into her very wet pussy, all the way to the hilt and held it there to allow her to get use to his length and girth before he slowly started to thrust into her.

Reply #26
[ Amelya Duv | CMO office | Deck 07 ] Attn: Husker

Amelya swallowed hard as the ensign stopped his oral tricks and she gasped for air as her face was sweaty and undoubtedly flushed. Her hair sticked a bit to her face while her chest heaved while she was breathing. She looked at the pilot joining her in the bio bed and she let out a soft gasp as she felt his warm yet swollen head against her nether lips. She felt how her wet lips slowly parted by the warm cock and she looked him in the eyes and nodded.

Yet she couldn't answer him in time as she felt his cock spreading her lips even more. She closed her eyes tightly and moaned out as he penetrated her. She could feel his girth and length sinking into her tight sex. Her face flushing even more now while she dug her nails into her shoulders. He could feel her muscles tightening up around his cock and she convulsed around his member while she got used to him. However, the pilot started to thrust slowly now allowing new sensations of pleasure to roll over her. She held on tight to him and muttered something soft as she let him lead and moved with him to make it feel jsut as good for him as he did to her.

Reply #27
Chris didn't hear what Amelya had said and he was curious to know what it was but that was pushed to the back of his mind as he felt her tight, lithe body move with him as he thrust into her as her hard nipples scraped hard against him as he brought his hungry lips down to the junction of her neck where it flowed into her collar bone and licked and nipped there before leaning up slightly as he kept thrusting before lowering his face to her's and kissing her deeply.

Reply #28

The continuous barrage of thrusts provided by the young pilot were wearing the doctor down as she felt her climax near thrust by thrust. The kisses he brought down to her neck, followed by her lips cause her to kiss him back passionately while her nipples only grew more sensitive as they scraped against his skin. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his back now, allowing him just that little bit more depth into her as she was ready to take the last few thrusts before she'd reach her inevitable climax.

Reply #29
Chris continued to thrust into this woman that he had watched from afar while they were both still on the Harbinger and when felt her walls start to ripple around him, he slowed down and started to draw out his thrusts even with Amelya's legs wrapped around his waist to urge him on.

As he slowly thrusted into the Trill, he bent his face down into her hair and inhaled her rich and hearty scent before whispering into her ear with "with a woman like you, Amelya, I want to give you the kind of orgasm that you deserve." before he kissed her deeply on the lips as his thrusts started becoming long and slow as he was still going strong even though he was starting to get those familiar sensations of an orgasm himself starting up.

Reply #30

The slowing down caused a small delay to the orgasm for Amelya as she looked into the eyes of Chris. She let out soft moans now as he took his time to thrust in and out with long slow hauls. She could feel every detail of his cock inside of her now. Thanks to her tightened muscles, it was like a moment that would never stop. At this point though, Amelya felt heavenly and relieved of all the pressure and stress that she had undergone in the last few weeks. She smiled at the kind words of Chris and whispered "You deserve your own orgasm too... Cum with me.. Please Chris.." She looked at him, straight in the eyes as she moved her body completely with him now.

She let her muscles contract against him as if she was milking his cock to deliver the payload into her body. She kissed him passionately and pressed her body up against him, increasing the pressure and tension between them. Once she had moved herself close enough to him, she couldn't hold back any longer as her body reacted to the intense and continues signals of joy. Amelya came in that moment and moaned out against Chris' lips and into his mouth as her lips worked even harder on his cock in response to her orgasm.

Reply #31
The combination of what Amelya said and the way that her pussy started to contract around him made Chris started to thrust hard into the magnificent woman beneath him as she pulled herself closer to him and after several long minutes, she started to cum which triggered his own orgasm as he moaned himself before he captured her lips with his own again, shooting deep within her as he continued to thrust into her.

Chris shot long and hard into Amelya and once he was done, he gently held himself against her, feeling the fullness of her breasts against his body as he bent his head down and nuzzled the left side of her neck.

Reply #32

Amelya could feel how the pilot shot his load off inside of her. She closed her eyes as he kissed her and she gasped a little before answering his kisses. Her body turned a bit mellow after her orgasm and she laid herself down once more, feeling Chris hold himself close against her. She could feel her breasts being pushed together by his chest, yet she didn't mind. She savored the feeling, this being her first sexual act after the events on the Harbinger. She didn't feel scared, nervous or guilty about it. No she felt liberated, she felt good.

Slowly Amelya moved herself a little from under Chris, easing his cock out of her. She could feel him pop out so to speak and felt the cum of him slowly ooze out of her pussy. She smiled satisfied and whispered "I think you're flight approved ensign. Congratulations, but keep training."

Reply #33
Chris looked at her and couldn't help but smile, "Thank you, Amelya, But my only question is how are you doing right now?" he asked as he looked over her slightly sweat shortened, perfect body before coming back up to those warm, beautiful eyes of her's.

Chris took a chance and reached out to run a hand over her bare side and felt the hot, satiny soft skin under his fingertips that was both toned and supple at the same time and then gently allowed his fingers to roam tenderly over the spots along her torso.

Reply #34

"I'm fine." She smiled as she felt his fingers move over her body. She closed her eyes while enjoying his touch, slowly reaching down to feel her wet lips. She could feel the sticky cum slowly oozing out of her sex and she couldn't help but feel satisfied. She opened her eyes once more now to look at Chris. "Why?" she asked softly, wondering if he had the feeling something was wrong.

She leaned on her elbows and pushed herself a bit back to sit up a bit more so she could speak to him more properly. Doing so, she slid from underneath him and sat up a bit more, jiggling her breasts a bit before leaning backwards and looking over him.

Reply #35
"I was just asking if you were okay because cuddling in the after glow of great sex on a bio bed isn't the most comfortable." Chris explained as he enjoyed and admired the way that Amelya's breasts juggled as she moved as he looked up at the beautiful women above him as he felt his cock grow hard again once more.

Chris reached up and gently, tenderly caressed her face. "Amelya, you did nothing wrong I swear, and nor could you do anything wrong. If you trust me in any way or manner, you can trust me when I say that." He explained gently as he leaned up and tenderly kissed her on the lips as a way to reassure her.

Reply #36

She had to laugh at his remark and kissed him back when he did so. She carefully broke the kiss though as she bit on he under lip. "That's good to know." she whispered and noticed that the ensign was getting hard again. She smiled a little before she made her way out of the bio bed and looked for her things before saying "Well, I can't say that this wasn't nice Chris, but I do fear that I will have to get back to work."

She started to dress herself in front of him and watched him over as she did so. Once she was back in her uniform she did her best to make her look presentable again and she snickered while asking Chris "So, do you do this to all the ladies?" she asked him teasingly.

OOC: Think we can call this thread finished in a few more posts?

Reply #37
Chris got up and started to slip back into his own uniform, turning just enough to admire how the muscles in her lower back moved as she pulled her departmental shirt down. "I understand, Amelya. But I wanted to know if you'd like me to help you with anything that might help you out here in the black, Amelya." Chris offered up as he finished tucking his own departmental shirt into the waistband of his pants before turning around to face her properly.

"Before I joined the fleet, I spent some time as a deck hand on a cargo ship right before the..unpleasant series of events with the klingons before the Dominion conflict and I learned a few tricks, like the ones that I used during our run on the Harbinger, that I want to know if you'd like to learn?" Chris offered up with a slightly serious look on his face.

But his attempt to be even a little bit serious didn't falter when she teased him, he didn't say anything as he walked over aND tucked an errant strand of hair behind an ear. "Not really, only the truly special ones." he admitted with a faint smile.

Reply #38

"Why thanks... I'll keep it in mind." She smiled as he had offered his assistance to her. She looked him over once more before  walking over to the console by the bio bed. She toggled at the controls and the suite got lighted up again with the normal lighting. She looked at him as he spoke of his moves from aboard the Harbinger. She smiled and nodded "ll if that time comes, I'll let you know."

She closed her eyes for a second as he pushed the strand of hair behind her ear and she gently pushed her face against his hand before looking up at him "Well, I hope there aren't too many special ones out there." she answered with a coy grin and tapped him on the shoulder. "Anyway, I'll file the report over to your flight leader and inform him that you've been cleared for flight. I suggest you go to him now to see if there's anything else you can do with the wolves." She instructed him as she walked away from him and took her PADD back. "Sorry to cut it so short here, but I still have some patients to check up. I'll see you around Chris." She smiled and left the office with a final wink.

Reply #39
[ Chris Slayton| CMO's Office| Deck 07] Attn: Amelya Duv

Chris watched as Amelya left the room before he finished putting on his jacket, thinking about how she pressed her face against his hand at which point he quietly said "only two in the whole universe, Amelya." before he resumed putting his uniform jacket on and left the doctor's office himself...alone in his thoughts...

<{FIN}>

Simple Audio Video Embedder