Skip to main content
Topic: Day 01 [1700 hrs.] Two Stray Threads  (Read 4565 times) previous topic - next topic

Day 01 [1700 hrs.] Two Stray Threads

Day 01 [1700 hrs.] Two Stray Threads

[ Sera vers Aldnoah |  Turbolift | Deck 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: Kaligos
[Show/Hide]
The turbolift doors closed in front of her and Hi'Jak, though neither of them spoke a destination right away. They had purposely held back, each seeming to have the same idea of wanting to talk just the two of them, letting everyone else take the turbolift first. Jack was the only person she knew here so far. Sera's mind was still trying to process what had been shown to them. If she was being honest, she didn’t quite understand all the technical and biological aspects, but she got the substance. The implications were incredibly far-reaching… if it was true. That was currently what she was wrestling with, she didn’t know if it mattered if it was true. She was likely wanted in Federation space either way, despite all that had happened on Starbase 84 after they left. If she left, one of the exits from the Azure Nebula would take her right into Klingon Space, and she could find work enough there.

Any way she spun it in her head, her decision was just whether to stay or go, despite Ives’ true intentions. She’d worked for and with people much worse than a rogue captain. None of them had the resources of such an impressive battleship though. Flying under that kind of banner would give her protection, resources, a safe harbor, and perhaps friends and allies, but some of the most dangerous ships in the Federation military were hot on their tail. She didn’t like that she didn’t have a clear choice.

She looked over at Hi’Jak, trying to read something from his expression, but didn’t get much. She couldn’t read much more than that he was also thinking about what they’d been told. Would she want to go with him? She could use a partner. That had been the plan with Melissa. The thought of her pinged still-fresh hurt and guilt. She moved past that thought as soon as she could. She would welcome his help and companionship. They'd made a good team so far. She wished she could read minds for the umpteenth time in her life. A few moments passed in contemplative silence. “So… Do you buy it? Their story?”

Re: Prologue 07: Two Stray Threads | Day 01 [1700 hrs.]

Reply #1
[ Hi'Jak |  Turbolift | Deck 01 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: Mathis
[Show/Hide]

The ship was at high warp there was nowhere to go at this point. Even if they launched the Sabine, at these speeds the moment the smaller ship left the warp bubble they would be ripped apart by spacial forces as they couldn't propel themselves fast enough to keep up.

Not to mention it was Sera's ship not his. It was a nice ship and he would have liked to stay around her, but the truth was they both knew now that he was not her first choice. He was just the choice that lived through the day. It wasn't something he was intending to say now. If they both knew something was the case than there was simply no need to address it. What did need to be say is what happened going forward? If she was trying to read his face Jack was an open book, his eyes were sunken tired, there had been no chance to sleep since their harrowing escape, and it wasn't exactly the kind of thing that he did every day. His brow was focused and narrow with concern.

And his shoulders were sunken as he looked over what they had seen today. "Do I believe that a bunch of trans species, psionic parasites from the future have taken over Starfleet?"

He shook his head almost wanting to laugh at the moment. "From the science perspective it doesn't seem possible. Too many variables, no conducted autopsy reports, and no real scans of the creature that couldn't have been easily faked. Just a detailed holovid of a woman in the brig hurting herself. You would see this all the time in classical earth when they were dealing with their religious wars. People claiming to be possessed by spirits or otherworldly creatures, but like the reports we saw the evidence was always hazy. I need more before I am convinced of anything."

Maybe that was unfair, but at the same time it seemed foolish to believe anything whole sale, and they didn't have any hard data on the creature, just a few testimonies and a holovid. "I will believe that this crew believes this story, and I'm not going to look down upon it. Hawthorne was an asshole, but so was my old boss. People are shitty sometimes they don't always need some alien parasite to be terrible people."

Reply #2
[Show/Hide]
Sera could see better now that he spoke how tired his eyes looked, sunken and red. They both could use some sleep, but she felt like this day was still a little bit from being over yet. She took in his reaction with understanding eyes and nodded along with him.

She sighed and rubbed her own eyes. This whole thing was one giant mess. If she’d chosen any other place to salvage or to sell her salvage, she’d be fine, and not connected to any of this batshittery. Something in her gut, though, told her she could trust these people. That didn’t help her gun to untwist from all the stress she was feeling and had felt the past few days, but she could at least give them a chance. “I agree there’s no hard evidence, but something about them and their dedication makes me want to believe them. I can’t really explain it.”

After taking a deep breath and gauging his reactions, she continued. “However, we do have options these poor fools from the Resolve don’t really have. I’m not Starfleet. I have a ship. There’s been no indication that I’m not allowed to leave, and I know a few tidbits about this nebula we’re heading to. If you resigned your commission and left with me, I could get us into Klingon space and escape all of this madness, true or not. The Klingons pay well for salvage and space lane info, way better than the Federation. Only reason I hadn’t gone there yet was wanting to get Sabine better armed, and that’s been taken care of now.”

That of course made her think of Melissa again. She shoved it back out of her mind again. She needed time to grieve and now wasn’t the time to fall apart. Jack wasn’t her first choice, that was true, hell he hadn’t even been a choice so much as a necessity of survival, but he could become that choice now. He was smart, capable, attractive. They could be successful together on their own.

Reply #3
[Show/Hide]

Jack actually paused at the thought. They hadn't really been told that they weren't allowed to leave, there was a larger meeting scheduled for those who wished to join up with the crew in the fighter bay, but that was in two hours, which meant they more or less had that time to decide what their lives would be like if they stayed here. The entire crew of hundreds had been willing to turn their back on their homes and family over this mission.

One that had several dark implications.

"Going into Klingon space?" Jack tapped his foot for a moment as he thought brushing his hand along his jawline. "True they do pay more, but you would need someone who spoke their language fluently, had an understanding of their culture and way of life so that you didn't end up offending someone and having your face bashed in, oh and maybe that person should have a few friends in the Empire."

Jack gave a knowing smile as he looked at her for a moment. He was teasing her though only a little. Honestly she had kept him alive, and she was at this point extending an offer to him that meant a lot. "I don't think traitors have to resign Sera, but at the same time... This ship is the most advanced the Federation has ever built. Which means it's labs are the most advanced ever built. Everything known about this ship was classified to the highest degree of admiralty."

He looked around the turbolift for a moment trying to decide on where he needed to be. "Part of me knows that if I actually want an adventure, yeah we could go plundering ruins and we would make a hell of a team. I could see that kind of life, that kind of fun. I could probably verify your findings even before you brought them out to sell them, a life on the frontier, but... When I think about this ship, it's crew... part of me thinks that the bigger adventure might actually be here. Is it crazy to say that I kind of want to stay?"

Reply #4
[Show/Hide]
Not realizing at first that Jack was teasing her, she kept opening her mouth to interrupt him saying that she knew all of this already, and that he was the person she had in mind for the role. Once it dawned on her, she curled her mouth into a grin. “Hmmm, yeah, it would be nice if I knew anyone that fit that description,” she said, face in mocking deep thought. “I guess you’ll just have to do,” she said playfully, pressing a pointer finger at his chest and pushing him a little.

She joined him in imagining the two of them together, exploring long-forgotten ruins covered in thick jungle, space walking out to asteroids and ship wreckage for salvage, each image looking fun and exciting. He wasn’t wrong though, the Theurgy would definitely be an adventure in and of itself.

“It’s true,” she began, “this place will definitely be an adventure. Also, who knows, maybe I’ll be sent on exploratory and salvage missions with Sabine anyway and request a certain trusty science officer to join me on those missions. For purely mission purposes of course,” she said, looking at him with a different kind of playful. She was tired, wiped really, they both needed a shower, and she hadn’t figured out everything in her mind about what they were to each other, and how to process Melissa’s death, but standing in such close proximity to him, she had trouble ignoring their chemistry. She looked from his mouth down his torso, liking the way his uniform accented his pleasing frame.

She took a deep breath and looked away from him. “We should probably decide where we want this lift to go,” she cautioned, her tone implying that if they didn’t, her body might start outweighing her brain with bad ideas.

Reply #5
[Show/Hide]

Jack smiled when she started to play along with him, when she said that he would just have to do he chuckled. The two of them would have gone far together, and when she mentioned the Sabine he had to wonder exactly what happened when they parked it. "Oh I'm sure that there might be someone in the science division who is intimately familiar with the Sabine and her Pilot who would be just so happy to give his time and information to such a mission. Purely scientific reasons of course."

When she mentioned the idea of moving the Turbolift to somewhere, there was almost nowhere to go. He was still civilian at this point since his rank was removed and he lacked a com badge after having thrown it away. Which meant that he didn't have any access to usual commodities on a ship aside form the below decks.

Add to that the lack of quarters, oh gods he was a liutenant he had for the last five years been aboard a very spacious and luxurious starbase with a room all of his own. Now he was a warship, a big warship but still a can of tuna where there was no luxiourious fake recreations platform that pretended to be a natural sunny day. Nope it was back to working a ship where every motion had to be monitored and his room would end up being some cramped officer quarters. "Yeah I don't really know where to go."

The answer came as truthfully as it could. He looked over Sera knowing what she was thinking and some part of him was thinking that as well, but he also really wanted a shower though on principal that could wait until he had a quarter of his own. "Computer display a map of recreational areas aboard the ship that are currently free to use."

While the obvious answer was to go get a drink at whatever bar this place had, it was still a little too early in the afternoon for that. Plus despite being tired, Jack honestly had some stress he wanted to work out, so his eyes very quickly went to the gymnasiums that this ship provided. "Want to hit up a gym? I just lost a very promising career, and could probably throw around a ball for a few hours." Or do something else to relieve that stress, but either way he wanted to get a little more physical.

Reply #6
[Show/Hide]
A visit to the gym wasn’t exactly what Sera had in mind. She was more tired than wired, but apparently Jack had some energy to burn and wanted something more physical. She could tell he was still very stressed. She was too, but he seemed to be feeling it more acutely than her. Their escape earlier had provided her with an outlet for most of her anger, and she’d found ways over the years to balance, well soften would be more accurate, her fiery emotions.

She wasn’t going to turn down physical, that’s for sure, though. Before she could respond to his idea, however, she caught a whiff of the two of them having stood in the turbolift for a few minutes now. That made up her mind as to where they should go, for sure. They definitely needed a shower, first thing. She looked at the map and found the closest of the gyms. “Computer, deck six, upper gymnasium.”

The computer chimed in response and the lift hummed to life. When Jack looked at her, possibly in response to the sour look she’d just involuntarily given, she just simply said, “We both really need a shower.”

When they arrived, Sera noticed that the gym's changing area didn’t seem gender divided. She found a replicator for workout clothes and entered her size information, taking hers before heading to one of the shower stalls. They had glass doors but she imagined they could be made to be opaque, just like most starship windows. She set her change of clothes on a shelf just inside the door to the shower stall. She found the controls and set the shower running. It looked like she had the option of water or a sonic shower. Being from the mostly-desert fire region of her home planet, water always seemed like such a luxury to her, so she set it to emit hot water and steam started to fill the stall. She breathed in the warmth of it and let out a relaxing sigh. She definitely was ready for a good shower.

She started to undress, laying her used clothes down on a towel that she could wrap them in to take them to the replicator when they were done to be refreshed. When she was down to her underwear, she noticed that Jack hadn’t joined her, in fact he was still standing in the entryway. Puzzled, she looked out at him. “Are you coming?” Her face turned a little mischievous. “There’s room enough for two,” she teased as she started to undo her red bra and step back into the shower stall. Once unclothed, she immersed herself into the welcoming heat of the steam and hot water and felt the day’s mess, literal and figurative, start to wash off of her.

Reply #7
[ Hi'Jak |  Turbolift | Deck 06 | Upper gymnasium] Attn: Mathis
[Show/Hide]

Jack was certainly not opposed to a shower, After crawling around on hand and foot for hours, his clothing was still marked and shredded, and honestly he was pretty sure he wanted to toss this entire uniform in a discarded bin. When he got to a clothing replicator along with a gym outfit, he also replicated a new uniform that he could wear later.

Walking into the changing room he tossed the new uniform into a locker and the gym clothing he kept as he started to pull off his shirt. He let Sera take whatever shower stall she wanted. He was still unsure about what was going to happen between them. Sure they had sex, and they had just agreed to work together all things considered, but there was another concern as well. The call that came in drectly after the two of them had made intimate contact from the lover that didn't make it.

So that held him back, even as he pulled off his pants and tossed the reminants of the tattered clothing away, revealing that he still didn't have underwear, and in the moment when he had replicated shorts and his new uniform that was something he had also forgotten.  He was about to order them when Sera's voice came in over the running water inviting him in.

Just like that all hesitation, and desire for proper trunks were gone ditched to the wind, in promise of a shower with Sera. He quickly stepped inside the stall feeling the heat from the water on his skin which was relaxing to say the least, let alone the sight of Sera. He chuckled for a moment when he looked at her, not because he found the sight of her amusing, but rather just how things had changed in the past twenty four hours. "I spend six years in service to the Federation, and I can't get a single date. I spend a day as a fugitive, and suddenly I can't seem to keep my hands away from you."

It seemed leaving the Federation had it's advantages.

Reply #8
[ Sera vers Aldnoah | Deck 06 | Upper Gymnasium | USS Theurgy ] Attn: Kaligos
[Show/Hide]
Sera didn't wait for Jack to enter before she began lathering up the dispensed soap and start to wash the grime of the day away. She reveled in the feel of the water, remembering her time in the deserts of her home world where it would have been nothing but sand scrubs and a sweat tent to clean each day. She had always secretly envied those of the other groups of her race that lived in environments that were more hospitable. Thoughts of home and their insane day washed off her with the sweat. She put all thoughts of Melissa, the face of the man she killed, buried all of it and just thought about the here and now. She put it in the same place the rest of her trauma lived, a nice quiet corner of her mind that she rarely visited. She ignored the fact that the corner was starting to fill up and would likely burst soon.

When Jack walked in she gave him a warm, relaxed smile and took in the sight of his body. They’d already had sex obviously, but that had been a very quick, cramped affair in Sabine and now she got to take her time and enjoy the view. How he managed to keep that trim, muscled form as a scientist was beyond her. Either Starfleet had a killer physical regiment requirement, or maybe his Klingon physiology helped with that. She wasn’t about to be complaining in the slightest as she looked him up and down. “Come on in, it feels incredible.” She stepped a little to the side and let him join her, his body coming very close to hers. While it was true there was room for two, there wasn’t a ton of room.

After they were situated, she held up her loofah and turned slowly, partially away from him. “Would you mind helping me with my back?”

Reply #9
Jack did as asked and came under the water. His time with Starfleet and his rank had allowed him a few pleasures one of which was a sonic shower in his quarters, but in truth he hadn't had an actual water shower in a few years. Not since leaving the academy. They had never really been popular on Qu'Nos as anyone with a nose would probably attest too.

Still hot water running down his skin was definitely something he could enjoy. He stretched and felt his joints pop slightly, but his blue eyes were busy taking in the woman in front of him. Her back, and all of the skin he hadn't really gotten too see when they had sex before. He smiled at the realization that he was pretty much falling for this woman. "Of course."

He took up the loofah and started to rub the soap on her back. Enjoying the contact as he used a hand to brush aside her long hair so he could scrub her shoulders. "So I think we should talk about something now that it looks like we are going to live, and not just live but rather live here on the ship."

"Since your the first woman to approach me, and because I honestly do value whatever this is, I'm gonna be completely honest with you." He paused for a moment not really sure what to say about all of this, but decided that he just needed to break the ice. "I once upon a time had a wife. She's still alive, and still out there, and technically we're still married. See only a woman can perform a divorce ritual. Part of the reason I joined Starfleet was to get away from Marcha."

He knew this was a rather unsexy topic, and he kept his attention on her body, still rubbing her back, even using his hand that wasn't occupied with the soap to rub her shoulders, giving her a soft massage as he washed her back and caressed her gently. "Our first night together she broke two of my ribs, the second night together it was my left leg. Klingon women have a reputation of being rough, this was something else. This was malicious, so I ran. I joined Starfleet put my brain to use getting my doctorates, and... sleeping around, my time at the academy was hedonistic I got caught in a few affairs and got myself into plenty of trouble. I doubt you care about my sexual history, but the reason I'm telling you all of this, is because I don't really want strings or to fall back on lies. I want you, and I will let you set up rules if that makes you comfortable."

"But the truth is the only thing I offer is honesty. I'm not gonna beat around the bush if there is another woman I end up sleeping with you'll hear about them, and if we are going to continue past this conversation I expect the same. No jealousy between us. I don't jump for random people if I am after someone it's because I have some genuine like of them. In other terms I'm polygamous."

Reply #10
[Show/Hide]
Sera breathed in the steamy air around her as she relaxed more and more under Jack’s massage of her back. Tension she didn’t fully realize began to soften as he scrubbed her back. Her head lolled forward and to the side a bit as she exhaled appreciatively. She remained quiet as he began to explain about his past and his wife. This was definitely not where she had expected him to take their shower, let alone this particular conversation. However, honesty was something she valued highly, especially in a partner, even a casual partner, so she allowed him to continue without interrupting him.

At the mention of the abuse his wife had subjected him to, her mind flashed back to a dark memory, one she tried purposely not to think about. A hand over her mouth, another at her throat, half choking her, other hands holding her down, naked on a cold floor, a man on top of her. She flinched at the flash of memory, shoving it away from her mind, recoiling from it. She realized Jack had paused at her flinch, she tried to play it off as if he’d hit a knot in her back. “I’m okay, just a knot, keep going.” She couldn’t see his face so she wasn’t sure if he believed her or not, but he kept massaging and telling his story.

She considered his words about not wanting strings or lies between each other, about how it was his preference to have multiple partners. She wasn’t bothered by that. It wasn’t uncommon among her people. She could eventually see herself committing to one person, but that didn’t need to be Jack, and it didn’t need to be now. She didn’t know what, or who, her future held, or even how long she would be on this ship. Casual was fine for her.

When it seemed like he’d spoken his piece, she slowly turned to face him, noting the way the water ran down his muscled frame. She ran a hand up his torso and neck to gently hold his chin as she went in for a slow, soft, but deep kiss. She pulled back gradually with a smile on her face. “I value your honesty, more than I can express. I value you being willing to open up to me about difficult memories in the name of that honesty. I promise to do the same in return. I do not require strings or a commitment, and agree to disclose other partners as you do the same. I’m open to sharing partners if that is something that interests you. You will get no jealousy from me, only friendship and, what’s the human term, ‘benefits?’” she asked with a playful grin. She dropped her hand down to his shoulder and idly traced the shape of the muscles there.

“We just recently met but we have already fought side by side, argued, and fucked,” she said the last word as her eyes began to wander his body again. “I imagine we will do all of those things again in the coming days, weeks, and who knows how long.” She trailed a hand back down his torso, loving the ripple of his abs as she reached lower. She looked back up to meet his eyes again as she grasped his semi-aroused cock, stroking it to life. “I know which one I want to do right now, though.” She leaned back in to kiss him again, more forcefully this time.

Reply #11
There were still things that he didn't intend on telling her of course, but when it came to his status as her friend, or rather his intentions towards her he had long discovered that this was the right way to go about things. Always be direct, and six out of ten times everyone seemed to walk away happier for it.

Jack had to admit that he was feeling a little more relaxed having everything off his chest, and knowing that Sera was seemingly okay with his terms. He had no problems being her friend with benifits and seeing the face she was making as she looked at him he had to chuckle slightly. "Yeah sounds good."

He nodded and lightly rested his forehead against hers. feeling just how smooth her skin was by comparison to his ridges. After spending eight years among humans he had grown to be more than a little self conscious about himself. Yet  none of that seemed to matter with her, and considering how attractive she was it was a hell of an ego boost. As she kissed him he leaned in enjoying the forceful emotion of need in her lips. The voice at the back of his head telling him flat out that they probably weren't going to get to the actual gym today. "No need to tell me what we both are thinking."

He pushed her back against the wall. His hand sliding down to her thigh as he lifted her leg. The warm water splashing across both their bodies making this a little dangerous, but he was confident in his footing and strength, and as he was already aroused he was more than willing to take the lead on this. He kissed her lips one last time biting her lip slightly as he pulled away. And then knelt down as he kept her thigh lifted. His lips finding something else to kiss as his tongue started to glide against her lower lips, his tongue exploring her inquisitively to find any weaknesses that she may have had.

Re: Day 01 [1700 hrs.] Two Stray Threads

Reply #12
[Show/Hide]
Sera wasn’t sure where this would go, their relationship, friendship, mutual ‘crazy-event-survivorship?’ Whatever it was. She knew the passion would likely cool down eventually, as it always did. How much, she didn’t know, and certainly in this moment she really didn’t care. She would have time to get to know more about him, find her place on the ship, and all the rest, later. She needed and wanted this distraction.

Sera managed to keep her footing as he pushed her back up against the wall of the shower, surprised and grateful to find heated tile there. She loved the show of strength and dominance Jack was showing, and it turned her on more than she already was. She prepared for another kiss but instead he kneeled down and began to go down on her. She was pleasantly surprised not only by the fact that he was doing this, as it was often a rare thing among the men she’d been with, but also at his skill. In an almost methodical fashion, he had discovered her sensitive spots and certain motions that drove her crazy. She rested one hand on the back of his head, fingers twining into his hair, and the other grasping a makeshift handhold on the wall next to her, to help keep her balance. Her head lolled back of its own accord and she couldn’t keep herself from letting out a guttural string of Terran and Câroon swear words in pleasure.

As the waves of ecstasy neared the edge, she reached down with her free hand under his arm and pulled him back up to his feet, not wanting to finish yet. She pulled him into another deep kiss and reached down to again stroke his now fully erect cock. She took his shoulders and moved him, pressing him into the corner of the shower, away from the majority of the spray, kissed down his body slowly, teasing his nipples as she did so, licking his abs and eventually arriving at his cock. She took it in her hand and teased the head with her tongue before eventually taking it into her mouth, looking up at him as she serviced him in return for the pleasure he’d given her, loving the responses she got from him as she did.

Reply #13
Jack found pleasure in hearing Sera's words enjoying the language she used, though he couldn't understand half of it, by the other half he did understand he got the message, and enjoyed the screams. Not to mention the actual taste of his partner. He hadn't done this with her before because at the moment when they had sex the last time she had been the more dominant in taking him. Now that he had the chance to return the favor he put all of his vigor and enjoyment into these moments.

He would have happily thrown the lady over the edge, but was stopped when he felt a hand signaling a return to his feet. He obeyed the call and stood feeling slightly disappointed that she hadn't let him get her to the point of an orgasm, but that disapointment quickly ended when she wrapped her mouth around his fully erect cock. The fact that she teased him and licked him added to his own pleasure and as she looked up at him she would see his own breathing was more intense and rasping.

His hands reached down through her wet hair. Holding her head gently but allowing her to keep her freedom of movement as she chose her pace. Looking at her  brought a small blush to the scientists cheeks, as she was making eye contact while sucking his cock. It was intense, and he quickly lost his ability to think as she played with him.

Reply #14
[Show/Hide]
Sera could tell she was bringing Jack closer to the edge and she was loving watching his muscles contract, his breathing get heavier, and his skin flush. Her free hand was down stimulating herself, adding to the pleasure of what she was doing. When she could tell that he was getting close to release she took her mouth off, enjoying the tease she would bring to him from not finishing. She hoped it would drive him wild and take him to the next level with what she had in mind next. She stood slowly, kissing her way back up his body, once again enjoying all the muscled ridges she found along the way until she was back face to face, kissing him deeply and pressing him up against the wall.

As their tongues wrestled, she reached down and took hold of his cock guiding it to her entry and slowly impaled herself on it. She raised on leg and wrapped it around his thigh to give him a better angle and pressed in deeper, a moan escaping her lips into his mouth as she continued the kiss. If her eyes had been open he’d have seen them roll into the back of her head as she felt the pleasure from him inside her again.

She gyrated her hips a bit, causing him to go in and out of her a bit, brushing over sensitive spots that brought her even closer. She broke the kiss finally and locked eyes with him again, silently telling him to take it from here, that she wanted him to take her right here, right now.

Reply #15
Jack let out a soft moan when Sera kissed him. The fact that she stopped before he got off, pulling him towards the edge, but not pulling him over it he glanced at her. She had also stopped him from giving her a climax. He was a half klingon and could easily fire more than once, and yet here she was teasing him in a playful manner. There was a soft smile on his lips, but he knew what he was going to do.

Though she was leaning over, ready to take him, he wasn't going to hand it over so quickly, so while she was playing with him, he pulled back his hips, denying what she so obviously wanted, and instead pulling her out of the lean to return the kiss she had given him. As his lips and tongue danced across hers, his hands were busy adjusting her shoulders and turning her slightly, so that a moment later, he could turn her around.

Her back pressed to his chest, and Jack's cock slid between her legs, rubbing against her entrance, the heated head of his cock twitching and rubbing against her clit, but every single time she went to adjust or attempt to make him enter her pussy, Jack would deny her, and kiss her. Even going so far as to nibble on her neck, always keeping it playful. He smiled as he kissed her neck his hand playing with her breasts as he held her close to his body, his cock teasing her entrance but always denying her.

"I'm thinking of three words, if you can guess them then you get your reward." His voice coo'd like sweet venom as he played with her. He made no secret of what the reward would be for getting this right.

Reply #16
[ Sera vers Aldnoah | Upper Gymnasium | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: Kaligos
[Show/Hide]
Sera gasped in pleasant surprise as Jack’s strong hands turned her around. She didn’t often like letting go of control, but she trusted him at this point. Life and death situations had a way of doing that, she supposed. She relished the feeling of his muscled chest and torso pressing into her back, almost enveloping her. She brought one of his hands around to her front to wrap around her and feel her breasts. She loved every touch, and ran her hands along his arms, legs, body, anything she could get a hold of, feeling the firm muscles and just wanting to enjoy the sparking skin to skin contact.

She moaned softly as he kissed and nibbled her neck. He found a sensitive spot just under her ear that made her squirm in the best way. For all of his talk of not having that much experience with women, he was very good at what he was doing. Touching her in the right places, the speed and control he exerted, she loved all of it. The way he teased at her opening with his cock was driving her wild. She started trying to thrust her body backwards to meet it but he kept it out of her reach, playful with his teasing. She braced herself with one arm on the wall in front of her, still waiting, wanting.

He wanted three words from her, and she could tell from the way he’d positioned her, teased her, and was holding her that he wanted to be in control, that he wanted her to ask, no, beg. She smiled playfully as she leaned back and turned her head slightly so she could at least partially meet his gaze. “Please, fuck me,” she whispered loud enough to be heard over the spray of the water.

Reply #17
Jack's blue eyes gazed into hers during the moments that he could as she spoke those three words he had asked for. The begging aspect of it was cute, and it demanded an answer worthy of Sera's attention. His hands went to her legs, reaching behind her to grab and lift her as his cock rubbed gently against her pussy, before finding her entrance, susspending her in air he kissed her neck and whispered his reply into her ear.

"With pleasure." He dropped her onto his cock, one hard thrust that caused a loud smack as wet skin contacted wet skin and Jack buried himself inside of her. He moved her up and down on his hips bouncing her as he kept her suspended in air the most he let her do was lean forward and place her hands on the wall as he had a desperate need to be in control unlike the first time they had done this on the ship which had been more in her favor.

Reply #18
[ Sera vers Aldnoah | Upper Gymnasium | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Kaligos 
[Show/Hide]
When she was hoisted into the air, Sera gasped, knowing what would come next, both dreading and longing for his size. She had barely got her hands up against the wall, at his mercy when poised for the imminent drop, when she fell down unto him. He whole bodily weight made her grind down against their joining. The small cry she let out, her eyes widening by the almost painful fulfilment she felt, it might have been overheard... but she was beyond the point of caring.

"Burn me, you're big...." she groaned like the Fire Regioneer she was, feeling him starting to move, or rather bouncing her upon his throbbing hardness - her inner walls being massaged roughly by his thick girth. The flames of passion engulfed her more with each plummet unto him, and she was panting hard by the elation her body felt - the minute pain subsiding. Her tattooed hands sought leverage against the wall to push down more firmly, to truly grind his entire length into herself. She glanced over her shoulder with her yellow, alien eyes, and she gave him a little grin. "I'm not some flaming clay jar... Harder..."

Having said this, she bit her lip and groaned, rolling her hips as best as she might while she hung suspended in his strong arms. She was strong too, but she enjoyed a lover that could pick her up like that. The pleasure she derived from his thrusting cock made her mind soar towards euphoria, and as it sometimes happened for her, she felt her energy body respond to the pleasure. Her zi'naaq lit up, the brightness of the nodes almost visible through the skin of her back. Centres along her spine lit by imminent release, and when the crown zi'naaq lit up, she opened her eyes, seeing how the light from her eyes and her mouth reflected against the tiles of the wall and caressed their heaving bodies.

"Burn you, I might come too soon..." she groaned breathlessly at him, her voice distorted by her native powers, seeing her eyes and mouth reflected in his brown eyes.

Reply #19
The heat of Sera's body was actually one of the most enthralling and attracting qualities she had. Jack's cock was practically melting against her flesh, the steam from the shower, and the falling water helped to eliminate the sweat that Jack was sure had been building up from that intense heat. The first time they had sex had been a needed reprieve from one of the worst days, in recient memory, and now they had gone and done this a second time in the same day, and it was somehow even more intense than the first.

His nails gripped her as he watched her spine glowing, and to be sure he wasn't treating her with any kind of care or gentleness, his cock was slapping against her body with all the greed and lust his body could muster, his three lungs equated to a higher stamina and all three were burning at the rough pace he was setting, but he wasn't going to give, he would make Sera cum first he was determined to make sure that kept coming back to him, maybe not right away, but when she needed someone good she would know who to call on.

"Mmmh." He moaned loudly into her ear as he kissed, and then bit down on her neck, making sure to suck the skin hard enough that he was going to leave a mark on her precious skin, before taking her mouth with his, forcing his tongue down her throat as he gripped her in the passionate embrace, refusing to drop her.

When the kiss broke his smile was infectious though his eyes did close as another moan turned into a soft growl as he  held her close. "By the end of this, you aren't going to be able to walk." His voice was a hushed and orgasmic lustful fire.

Reply #20
[Show/Hide]
When Hi'Jak kissed her across her shoulder, as their winded breaths mixed and they bounced together, the light shining out of Sera's mouth shone right into her lover's. Bathed in zi'naaq light, their tongues met, and Sera groaned between his lips - the distorted sound thrumming through her energy body. His graphic assurance made her chuckle, despite her lack of breath, and she reached back with one hand to dig her nails hard into his buttock - one hand still supporting her against the wall.

"Blast you, just.... just don't you dare s-stop," she moaned, seconds before the climax crashed through her like wildfire.

The fiery pulse of the feeling coursed through her body and its endostructure, her eyes going wide and flaring with light. She did not reach for the elements around her, and not just because she did not want to hurt Hi'Jak, but because her Câroon abilities were so diminished she could barely light a fire at her fingertip. So long had she been away from home, and as good as Hi'Jak made her feel, experiencing the loss of the elements around her when her zi'naaq were lit was a bitter reminder about how much she longed for home.

So when she came down from the heights of her experience, Hi'Jak still inside her, she made the white lights in her eyes and mouth wink out, and she focused on her lover's enjoyment instead. Her sex was still convulsing around his girth, and she shuddered all over her body, but she began to undulate her entire body against his - trying to milk him across his threshold. "Come o-on, give it to me... I want it..."

Sera did not want to talk about home, distracting herself with Hi'Jak's coming release instead.

Reply #21
[ Hi'Jak | Upper Gymnasium | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]

When Jack's ass was grabbed he let out a hard moan, loosing some of the inhibitions that were holding him back from his own climax, he could tell that she was close, and she could be certain that there was no intention of stopping. For him this was a rare chance to actually feel like he was in charge of something in his life. To take back just a little after having his career smashed against the wall by corrupt superiors.

Holding Sera up by her ass feeling her legs around him, and fucking her while standing, he was doing everything he could to impress her, because gods he wanted to be impressive for a change. His eyes closed, and his nails dug against her ass. His teeth grit against her neck and he pushed her tightly against the wall, making sure that every curve of her body touched his skin, taking joy in the way the water pulled between them from the shower.

He bit down her neck, marking her skin for a moment, his answer for giving her his seed, was a scream that he had to cut off somehow and burring his face into the crest of her neck was an easy way to cut out the noise, and take in more of her scent. Because his eyes were closed he completely missed the glowing that Sera was capable of, the unique power that she held. A hand came down on her ass, spanking her hard when he finally climaxed, giving in to the pleasure and relaxing as he left a mark of a red hand across her soft sunkissed flesh.

As he climaxed inside of her, Jack was panting, but quickly pulled Sera into a kiss, his tongue taking her mouth in a moment of passion exchanging everything as he slowly let her get her footing, though he was curious, he had promised that she wouldn't be able to stand, and if she could stand under her own power...

Well he didn't want to be made a liar that was most certain.

Reply #22
[Show/Hide]
By the time Hi'Jak came, Sera was coming down from the heights of euphoria, and didn't care too much about the way he hit her. She could enjoy teeth and nails all fine, but with his Klingon blood, she swore under her breath when he slapped her like she was some kind of misbehaving child. She didn't call him out on it, having enjoyed herself as much as she had, but if she decided to have sex with him again, she'd tell him to keep such ideas for those other women he wanted to be with aside from her. She certainly had no ideas about being monogamous either, so that was all well and good.

"Burn me, nothing like feeling alive after fighting for your survival," she murmured as she gingerly lowered her feet down to the tiles in the shower. She grinned and shivered when his pulsing length slipped out of her, the feeling of being vacated a mix of loss and satisfaction. She was sore, but felt good and the kiss she gave him showed him just how much fun she'd had.

"I need to go check on my ship, to make sure these Starfleet people don't get any ideas about taking the Sabine from me," she said against his lips, thinking that she would check if her dermal regenerator was in the cargo hold too, so that she could freshen up from all the bruises and bite marks she'd gotten. Standard procedure when being with Klingons, she'd learned, but they were usually very tied up in their honour and pride. Only a few would look for casual trysts, which was quite a boon in this halfblood she'd met on Starbase 84.

She needed time to figure out some things too. About what had happened to Melissa, her take on the whole mission the Theurgy was on, and what she could do to help. She even had to make a decision on whether to help at all, and if Hi'Jak was interesting enough to bring along if he wished to leave. She had managed on her own her whole life, and that wasn't something she saw due to change anytime soon.

"Thanks for the... workout, and I'll catch you later, Hi'Jak. I'll make sure to find you before that briefing." She said this with a grin and a wink, leaving the shower, and found - to her surprise - that the outer area was empty, and that they hadn't been overheard. Amazing, given the number of people she thought were aboard the starship.

Reply #23
[ Hi'Jak | Upper Gymnasium | Deck 06 | USS Theurgy ] Attn: @Auctor Lucan
[Show/Hide]

"When you want me I will be around." He said more as a promise than anything binding. He had already explianed that he was more casual but he did care for the other woman. A lot more so than his own past encounters. She was one of two people that he had a connection too aboard this boat, and the other six had basically vanished into whatever work her security was doing, not that he really counted the borg female as a friend.

She had been one of the few who could have remembered his name, but that was probably because she had some wierd database connection in her head, and she had certianly never made any statements or indications that they had been friendly aside from the one drink they had shared at the table, and even then it was the pilot Krystal who had taken more interest in him than Six.

Sera on the other hand had basically proven time and time again that they were very compatible. "If you do feel like running away." He said turning off the shower. As he grabbed one of the towels in the outer area. "Please do take me with you, I think the life of adventure and excitement may actually have a bit of a calling, and like I said... I do have some friends in the empire."

He would leave it at that. He had no idea how Sera would react to his actual meaning of those words, but he wasn't going to test it now when he was still in the afterglow. four years of nothing, and then twice in one day. Maybe he should try his luck at the bar, go for a tripple. He shook his head, it honestly wasn't like he had anything else.

"Be careful out there Sera." He said the final words between them, as he leaned in to give her one last kiss goodbye, compared to all of the times that he had stolen her lips while they had been fucking wildely this was a gentle, almost chaste kiss, just a last show of affection befor he got dressed and left the gym to find something else to do on this ship.

Simple Audio Video Embedder